Happiness 해피니스 [2021]

10 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Helpppp @Dhakra what progress does the Happiness couple have in episode 10? Hard to describe though we feel her worries.

Good question :pandathink: We see her worry the whole episode and looking out for him. It was like they switched roles, she tracked every move of him. I think that's the whole progress. She grew closer to him. So major worrying, almost crying (or did this happen in ep9?). She grew addictive to him. 

The BTS scene are so interesting, didn't know there was a stunt double for SB. But I loved the scene with supermarket girl, how they high 5 her after her zombie scene. From this perspective it looked like she had fun and was even lauging a little bit while being zombified. So cute. Zombiecoupleeee :pandarage2::pandarage:

• Haha 6
28 minutes ago, JenL said:

Oh no Yi Hyun. While I like him a lot, I wish he would say something about being bitten. It's unfair of him to keep Sae Bom in the dark. Like I know he'll do the right thing and hold out as much as possible...but what about accidents like at the meeting...if the cleaner had cut himself, Yi Hyun would have turned and then that would have been terrible. I understand why he wouldn't tell the other residents, but honestly, I feel like he needs to let Sae Bom know :psweatduck:

After giving it some thought I think he kept her in the dark to protect her from the others. If he would have told her, she would want to protect or isolate him, which sooner or later would lead the other residents to find out, since he wouldn't be around her anymore or locked up somewhere. YH has probably as many enemies as SB among the residents, if they split up and aren't a unit, those pesky vultures would try to get rid of them one by one. It would be a hunt. 

SB & YH did so well, because they always had back-up. They are the perfect team. Imagine how often they would have been bitten or attacked if the other wasn't around to protect them. They were always outnumbering single attackers.  

@gilaswanOh it is, it really is. :smile:

Edited by Dhakra
  • Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 3

I think I'm the only one who is glad the show is 12 episodes only and not 16 or 20. I don't think I can stand those apartment jerks anymore. People are so scary and this show paints a clear picture of how selfishness and survival wins over morals when it comes to humans. The cleaner couple and the apartment people are ready to kill SaeHyun after these two saved their lives so many times. What's funny to me is that they are truly not thinking that if Andrew can kill on their behest then he can kill them too.

Which brings me to...I always thought Andrew was sus(especially when he was calmly watching people being slaughtered in the grounds of the apartment) but after he was nice to the cleaning lady and helped SaeHyun by informing them about the evil people's plan to oust them, I thought that maybe he is just an oddball who actually wants to be like a superhero. Now I suspect that he is a Zombie too and one who deliberately took the pill to become one with "super power" and that's why he wears the mask and shades to control himself. HTS wants a seriously mutated zombie with extreme control on his thirst and I think Andrew maybe it?

HTS, he is ruthless but I admire how smart he is. I also understand that his priority is his wife+child first and foremost and then everyone else. But I am annoyed that he in desperation ousted SaeBom as the female with antibodies in her blood. Now SaeBom is in danger and Hyun doesn't know because he is unaware that SaeBom is the cure. SaeBom can handle herself but there's not much she can do if she is chained up and her blood is drained everyday to create cure for the rich gits. I am kinda hoping Ji Soo, the female soldier will help her and Hyun out, maybe tell them the truth about the antibodies or freeing SaeBom if she is imprisoned. She seems unhappy with the way HTS is trying to manipulate SaeHyun couple and keeping secrets. SaeBom's "friendship" with her should have something good come out of it. Don't let me down JiSoo. 

Speaking of Hyun, I am about 90% sure that he will be saved. SaeBom calling herself as his life saver will come to play here, hopefully. In episode 2, she also said that Hyun is a survivor and Hyun himself claimed and proved to have a strong will power. Even after seeing the Police Ahjusshi's blood he won't turn as seen in episode 10 preview. It would be unfair if SaeBom is the cure and the one she loves(although she is unaware of her own feelings) dies or sacrifices himself. I agree with the post above that Hyun not telling her is so he can protect her and send her out of the complex ASAP. SaeBom would never leave Hyun if he got infected, to protect him until the cure is found. Infact, it's hard for me to believe that SaeBom will leave Hyun in the apartment and leave with HTS and SeoYoon. I think even without being told that she is the cure, SaeBom will figure it out when HTS won't let her go back to Hyun. Hopefully SaeBom will use that to bargain and get Hyun and the Police Ahjusshi out? I kind of hope he is alive, just so he can send that psycho doctor from 601 to jail for murder and attempted murder. If he dies, then maybe, hopefully, the doctor will be killed too. Other than SaeHyun, SeoYoon, Police Ahjusshi(purely for Hyun), the writer and the lawyers wife(Maybe the old couple too), I hope everyone else backstabs each other and dies.  :mad:

I also think that HTS ordering to shoot is at the infected people coming out of the basement and not at Hyun.

Before I forget, SeoYoon's disease, that has to come into play soon? I sincerely hope that they don't use she getting hurt while getting out of the apartment and SaeBom being forced to leave Hyun behind in the apartment. Personally I wish Hyun would get out too to get quarantined in the military base so he is easy to get the cure from SaeBom instead of staying behind to get murdered by the psychopaths. If SaeBom can force herself in a truck full of Zombies for a FRIEND then my girl should be willing to use the dirtiest trick/blackmail to get her man out. 

Please don't disappoint me show. Give SaeHyun a HEA in the last episode. 

PS: I am so sorry about this essay. :laugh: 

Edited by YourHighness
Spelling
  • Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 3
13 hours ago, JenL said:

If I had to rank them though, oddly enough I'm finding the cleaners as annoying as the apartment rep, and even more than the murderer guy (who is still annoying and evil, but who you feel like Yi Hyun can easily take care of him since he still wets his pants. LOL). The cleaners are constantly nagging and asserting 'their rights' and it's very irritating to watch....as much as the apartment rep.

I totally agree with you! The cleaners are now my No. 1 hated people. The doctor from 601 and the wannabe apartment rep have been evil from the start. We all know what they are. But the cleaners - they benefited from kindness (people agreed for them to stay in the apartment they were cleaning, shared food) and yet they turned on their own (the cleaner ahjumma) and more. That's unforgivable.

If this is a brain disease, it looks like those who are generally kind and decent are able to control the manifestation better. Look at the author's brother, the supermarket girl and even Yi Hyun. Those who are greedy will continue to be greedy - they only care about themselves, so when they are thirsty, they will drink and look for blood. Then there are those who are manipulative/scheming, like Andrew, who seem to have exceptional self-control.

10 hours ago, YourHighness said:

I think I'm the only one who is glad the show is 12 episodes only and not 16 or 20.

PS: I am so sorry about this essay.

I'm happy about this too. In fact, I think 10 episodes would have been enough. There is too much time spent inside the apartment and it has made us more irritated by the residents - the story doesn't need that.

Great post too @YourHighness. I feel like I should bow 😂

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 2
9 hours ago, Chocolate said:

I'm happy about this too. In fact, I think 10 episodes would have been enough. There is too much time spent inside the apartment and it has made us more irritated by the residents - the story doesn't need that.

Great post too @YourHighness. I feel like I should bow 😂

:laugh:Thanks.

I agree. I am so sick of the residents. Other than the writer and the lawyer's wife, everyone sucks. The old couple and maybe their son are not that terrible either but everyone else should just keel over and die. :mad::lol:

Rewatched the episode from last week and seems like Andrew is not infected. He's just a psychopath. Because the pastor drank his blood easily and did not puke like he did when he tried to drink his own infected blood. Also infected people can smell if the blood is infected or not and attack only who is not.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3
3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@Dhakra Lotsa Han Hyo Joo for you.

She's so sweet. :pandablush: And so good with little kiddo. But Seo Yoon is SO CUTE. Her voice is so adorable. 

I really wanted to see Baek Hyun-Jin though, I would like to know what kind of guy he is outside the camera. I only know him for playing one jerk after the other, he always plays bad guys. 

• Like 5
On 12/6/2021 at 12:33 AM, YourHighness said:

I think I'm the only one who is glad the show is 12 episodes only and not 16 or 20. I don't think I can stand those apartment jerks anymore.

hahah.. you're not alone! I'm glad there's only 12 ep.. but at the same time.. I'm curious how are they going to wrap this story..... with only 2 episodes left.. LOL.

• Like 6
12 hours ago, Lynne said:

hahah.. you're not alone! I'm glad there's only 12 ep.. but at the same time.. I'm curious how are they going to wrap this story..... with only 2 episodes left.. LOL.

Me too. I'm not really that worried about Hyun. I think since SaeBom is the cure, him dying would be stupid. SB is the cure for Hyun and she is his life saver. Plus the shows name is Happiness, if the leads don't achieve it, what's the point? Also isn't Hyun and their relationship important for SB to have an apartment? They even showed how they are well liked by their respective parents in laws. SB realizing her love for Hyun and him dying would be such a crap ending. I'll be so pissed if the show gets a tragic ending.

What I'm wondering about is how Hyun will be brought out and saved. Will SB bargain for him to be brought out of that hellhole apartment and to get the first cure or will JiSoo help her steal one cure(from the rich guys) to inject Hyun with it. For some reason, Andrew threatening the writer girl scene makes me think that he assumes or is sure SaeHyun are no longer in the apartment building/or are dead and so the psycho has let himself go free to kill and torture the residents. I am kinda hoping the apartment residents story is handled in episode 11 so episode 12 is all about the cure and saving Hyun and for SaeHyun's relationship to progress into the real thing. 

I am a total clown for this but I am also hoping for a time jump and the show showing SaeHyun happily married/getting married and living in the apartment or some other place. The Police Ahjusshi got stabbed there and there's a lot of trauma associated with that apartment so will SaeHyun continue living there? I personally wouldn't want to.

BTW I am curious, how many people think the Police Ahjusshi will survive? I am 50-50 with him. His wife needs him and his death would be such a blow to Hyun but not many people can survive stabbing and being suffocated. 

• Like 5
3 hours ago, YourHighness said:

BTW I am curious, how many people think the Police Ahjusshi will survive? I am 50-50 with him. His wife needs him and his death would be such a blow to Hyun but not many people can survive stabbing and being suffocated. 

I am 50-50 too. I hope he won’t die for same reasons you mentioned. But unless someone came in and stop 601 from suffocating him, he will surely die and no one will suspect suffocation as he was stabbed earlier. 

• Like 5

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

9 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I am 50-50 too. I hope he won’t die for same reasons you mentioned. But unless someone came in and stop 601 from suffocating him, he will surely die and no one will suspect suffocation as he was stabbed earlier. 

What if the Police Ahjusshi is infected too? He spent a lot of time with the fake pastor, who may have scratched him somewhere not visible. He has been looking pretty pale and shown to be asking for water and drinking it. With the cure being almost found due to SaeBom, I would love to see 601 get mauled/bitten/killed by his would be victim. 

About Andrew, in the start of next week's preview, SaeHyun can be seen through a distorted yellow lens. Andrew's eye wear is yellow no? Could he be the first guy who complained about the medicine that HTS bribed to go away? His victims did seem to have died through bite marks and the infected listened to him. Which never happens. I am thinking that maybe the infected don't mind drinking other infected blood(Pastor drinking his blood but not turning was sus) but their own makes them sick. I have so many questions, I hope the show answers them all and well in the last two episodes.  

Also praying that HTS does not harm or let the rich gits harm SaeBom for the cure. She really needs YiHyun to be there to protect her right now. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

5 Truly Twisted And Shocking Moments From Episodes 9-10 Of “Happiness”

Dec 8, 2021 by shalini

Happiness” is pulling out all stops as it heads for a conclusion next week. This week’s episodes answer the bulk of questions while setting up the nail-biting conflict that’ll permeate the finale. The residents of Seyang Forest Le Ciel Building 101 have officially cracked. Pretty much all of them. Here begins the reign of chaos.

Warning: spoilers for episodes 9-10 below.

1. The “blood test”

Spoiler
3606c23878c39356704aa209031427c81a9bd8c8

d6bc582f15c03ade9cf83ed707a72b6e69c402d7

The war between Yoon Sae Bom (Han Hyo Joo) and Oh Yeon Ok (Bae Hae Sun) escalates as the latter accuses her of being infected. The twist? She plans to use this accusation to kick Sae Bom and Yi Hyun (Park Hyung Sik) out so everyone else can divvy up their food and water. Yikes. Sae Bom’s not having that and barges in with a gun and a plan. Her solution? To turn the lens on everyone else. How well do they do around blood? But before she can slice her hand, in jumps Yi Hyun who slices his own hand so aggressively that blood sprays everywhere.

All suspicion regarding Sae Bom quickly vanishes when the grocery store clerk turns instead. But that doesn’t mean that Yeon Ok’s done with our power couple.

2. The reason for the reverend’s “powers”

Spoiler
park-hyung-sik.gif

park-hyung-sik2.gif

(Is there a Best Stunt award because Park Hyung Sik fully deserves it)

The bewildering reason for the reverend’s powers is finally made clear when Na Soo Min (Na Chul) explains that despite his thirst for blood, he doesn’t feel anything when the reverend is near. Sae Bom and Yi Hyun quickly realize that the infected ignore other infectees when searching for blood, and that would defeat the purpose of the virus’s proliferation (so do the infectees really hunger for blood, or is it the virus wanting them to spread it everywhere?). They race upstairs to find that they’re too late. The reverend has lost his battle with self-control and raced into Oh Joo Hyeong’s (Baek Hyun Jin) apartment in the search for his next meal.

Our power couple manages to subdue him, but then comes the twisted part. While they leave for no less than five minutes to explain what’s happening to all the residents gathered outside, Oh Joo Hyeong lures the reverend off the balcony to his death. Just what is wrong with this guy? Yeon Ok immediately blames Sae Bom and Yi Hyun for the death, and though our favorite twosome knows that Joo Hyeong has to be responsible, they have no proof.

3. Tae Seok’s dilemma

Spoiler

jo-woo-jin.png

Han Tae Seok (Jo Woo Jin) is not doing so well. More specifically, his wife and child aren’t. The virus has started mutating, turning clever as some infectees grow capable of hiding their thirst to extreme degrees before snapping and going for blood. Tae Seok knew of the scientific likelihood of this happening and left the Seyang Apartments sealed as a hothouse of sorts such that they’d be able to observe any mutations in real time. They need more blood samples, more of Sae Bom’s now-confirmed antibodies, and time is running out on all fronts.

Tae Seok grows desperate when his wife turns one more time. Lieutenant Lee Ji Soo (Park Joo Hee) warns him that his wife’s body can’t take anymore. Throwing caution to hell, he pulls a gun on anyone who tries to stop him and injects her with the single sample they have of Sae Bom’s blood. It works like magic, but now Tae Seok has to cover his tracks, report a successful cure to his superiors, and get Sae Bom out of Building 101 at all costs. Tae Seok expects a battle, but when Yi Hyun agrees, Tae Seok knows something is very wrong.

jo-woo-jin.gif

jo-woo-jin1.gif

4. Yi Hyun is infected

Spoiler

This was only a matter of time, and the worst has finally happened. Yi Hyun is officially infected, thanks to the reverend. Unlike his earlier assertion that he would immediately tell Sae Bom if he was infected, Yi Hyun finds himself unable to voice the truth given everything else going on. Sae Bom would protect him to the death, but it could mean being kicked out of their apartment. He barely knows how to handle it himself, and they aren’t alone. Kim Jung Kook (Lee Joon Hyuk) and little Seo Yoon (Song Ji Woo) live with them too.

Thus, Yi Hyun goes full stoic hero, continuously cutting his hand such that Sae Bom doesn’t suspect his infectee status. But he can’t escape her eyes, and deep down Sae Bom knows something is wrong especially when he stops drinking water. It’ hurts because he’s so clearly gone for her, and he thinks it’s only a matter of time before he becomes a danger to her.

park-hyung-sik-han-hyo-joo4.gif

park-hyung-sik-han-hyo-joo5.gif

Interestingly enough, Tae Seok and Yi Hyun are posited as being quite similar. The reason Tae Seok figures out the truth in two seconds stat while Sae Bom doesn’t notice Yi Hyun lying to her face is because both men would do anything for the women they love. Tae Seok pulls a gun on his own colleagues to save his wife, and Yi Hyun pulls a gun on a reputed commander before an entire armed squadron to save his wife.

park-hyung-sik3.gif

park-hyung-sik4.gif

But it remains to be seen on whether Tae Seok plans to do anything about it. Sae Bom would fight for the grave for Yi Hyun and never forgive Tae Seok if he was left behind, but it remains to be seen on whether Yi Hyun can survive the trip outside at all because the residents of Building 101 are being whittled down by the hour and only the scum are left.

5. The dead bodies and the mystery of Andrew

Spoiler

Kim Se Hun (Han Jun Woo) was an oddball from the beginning but seemed amiable enough once Sae Bom and Yi Hyun got to know him. They make the mistake of telling everyone else about Se Hun’s supplies, and by the time the next day comes around, Se Hun is missing, leaving only a suspicious note about having made a horrible mistake. Sae Bom suspects foul play, especially since the writing on the note doesn’t match and when she finds that the door to the outside is still sealed. However, Andrew (Lee Joo Seung) insists that he saw a man in a hazmat leaving in the early hours of the morning, and our couple sees no reason for why Andrew would lie.

Only there is. Lieutenant Lee warns Sae Bom that they just found the real Andrew dead in his home. So who is this Andrew pretending to be him?

Sae Bom and Yi Hyun are rattled upon finding the cleaning lady’s body in an empty suite, and things get worse when Yi Hyun finds poor Kim Se Hun’s body in the electrical closet. They race back to their apartment to be met with a horrifying sight. Oh Joo Hyeong, Oh Yeon Ok, sleazy lawyer Kook Hae Sung (Park Hyoung Soo), and the cleaning couple all stare at Sae Bom and Yi Hyun with malicious smiles. The truly twisted part? They’re already all carrying shopping bags to fill their apartment with Sae Bom and Yi Hyun’s food and water because while our couple was busy worrying about helping others, everyone else decided to take them down.  They banded together to attack while Sae Beom and Yi Hyun were gone, and they sure succeeded.

Yi Hyun is devastated to find Jung Kook attacked and bleeding, almost certainly infected. Sae Beom confronts Andrew, who as it turns out, doesn’t have a scarred face. Seo Yoon cowers. And the curtain draws close.

Wow. This week’s episodes were the best ones yet. Especially that ending with everyone waiting outside like vultures to take our couple’s things. Next week shows Andrew holding Seo Yoon and Jung Kook hostage, ordering Sae Bom and Yi Hyun to leave the building and head for the main generator to turn it back on, restoring power and light to all the buildings. Yi Hyun may be able to protect Sae Bom with his infectee abilities like the reverend, but is there a way out for him?

park-hyung-sik-han-hyo-joo7.gif

park-hyung-sik-han-hyo-joo8.gif

ac8f1fbd2f1e8fac6e4d248dd00d00b73d8dded7

There honestly better be. There’s been too much blood, doom, and fear. It’s about time for a ray of light to break over the horizon. Right? Right?

Source

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 6

Park Hyung Sik And Han Hyo Joo Engage In A Tense War Of Nerves With The Mysterious Lee Joo Seung In “Happiness”

park-hyung-sik-han-hyo-joo1.jpg

tvN has previewed a tense moment in the upcoming episode of “Happiness”!

“Happiness” is an apocalyptic urban thriller set in the near future inside an apartment building that is stratified by social standing. The high-rise apartment is sealed off when a new infectious disease emerges, and the drama depicts the fear, psychological battles, and desperate struggles for survival that ensue.

Han Hyo Joo stars in the drama as Yoon Sae Bom, a tactical agent in the Seoul Police Special Operations Unit, while Park Hyung Sik stars as detective Jung Yi Hyun, her former high school classmate who has feelings for her.

Spoilers

Previously, Yoon Sae Bom and Jung Yi Hyun faced a different kind of catastrophe. They struggled because of the residents who were growing more and more barbaric and selfish. The residents were determined to get food and water, even if it meant eliminating people one by one. Towards the end of the episode, Yoon Sae Bom and Jung Yi Hyun found out that Andrew (Lee Joo Seung) isn’t who they thought he was.

happiness4.jpg

Amidst so many questions, the drama shared new stills of the next episode. Yoon Sae Bom and Jung Yi Hyun are confronting the suspicious Andrew, who is the one behind all the mysterious murders in the apartment building. He even stabbed Kim Jung Kook (Lee Joon Hyuk) in the previous episode, and the preview of the next episode hinted he would use the injured Kim Jung Kook to blackmail Yoon Sae Bom and Jung Yi Hyun.

In one photo, Andrew stares at them with a poker face. No emotions can be read on his face. Curiosity is mounting over his reason for behaving in such a risky way. Another photo shows Yoon Sae Bom facing someone with fierce eyes, and Jung Yi Hyun is spotted provoking someone. The bright sky sharply contrasts with the dark situation. In particular, viewers are eager to learn about the key in Jung Yi Hyun’s bloody hand.

park-hyung-sik2.jpg

Spoiler

han-hyo-joo1.jpg

The producers teased, “Please pay attention to Andrew’s true identity, how the appearance of a murderer will change the residents, and the final choice of everyone including Yoon Sae Bom and Jung Yi Hyun.”

The next episode of “Happiness” will air on December 10 at 10:40 p.m. KST.

source

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Saw this meme and LOL'ed

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

tvN is teasing us by releasing so many Happiness couple photos today! Is it too much to ask for ONE deep kiss from them at the end of the show???

I wonder if this was planned promotions for last weekend or distractions because apparently the ending has been leaked already :thinking:

I think it's terrible that people have leaked it

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

On 12/6/2021 at 1:59 AM, Dhakra said:

After giving it some thought I think he kept her in the dark to protect her from the others. If he would have told her, she would want to protect or isolate him, which sooner or later would lead the other residents to find out, since he wouldn't be around her anymore or locked up somewhere. YH has probably as many enemies as SB among the residents, if they split up and aren't a unit, those pesky vultures would try to get rid of them one by one. It would be a hunt. 

This is definitely true. The residents would swoop in and definitely arrest Yi Hyun....but I feel like there's a big risk in having him in the same apartment with 3 other innocent people. Maybe he's taking his chances since Sae Bom can protect herself and his cop friend has a gun. And he plans to have them rescued by Han Tae Seok...And he'll definitely not drink water with his iron will...But still, a risk is a risk :idk:

On 12/6/2021 at 3:18 AM, ktcjdrama said:

I wonder if we’ll really get the happiness at the end of this drama. I only noticed now that the Korean drama title logo is kinda fading away at the end... 

Maybe an optimistic open ending? Most zombie dramas are this way - like they hint at a survival colony or a cure, but they don't expand on whether the world is saved. I think it will be likely to have a happier ending than most zombie films because the zombies are not 'dead,' just sick and there's potential for cure. :heiboi:

On 12/6/2021 at 2:04 PM, Chocolate said:

I totally agree with you! The cleaners are now my No. 1 hated people. The doctor from 601 and the wannabe apartment rep have been evil from the start. We all know what they are. But the cleaners - they benefited from kindness (people agreed for them to stay in the apartment they were cleaning, shared food) and yet they turned on their own (the cleaner ahjumma) and more. That's unforgivable.

Yes I think you've touched on why I found them annoying. They should know how it's like to be mistreated and I don't mind them mistreating the rich people. But they don't show any kindness to someone on the same tier as them. And they're not even real residents, but they take advantage of any kindness they get. You know if they were rrich they would be just as bad as the apartment rep and murderer :pandarage2:

On 12/6/2021 at 4:33 AM, YourHighness said:

I think I'm the only one who is glad the show is 12 episodes only and not 16 or 20. I don't think I can stand those apartment jerks anymore. People are so scary and this show paints a clear picture of how selfishness and survival wins over morals when it comes to humans. The cleaner couple and the apartment people are ready to kill SaeHyun after these two saved their lives so many times. What's funny to me is that they are truly not thinking that if Andrew can kill on their behest then he can kill them too.

I agree that the residents are totally annoying. But I also kind of enjoy it to be honest because I think this is reflective of the real world - when covid broke out I remember some really selfish people who just wanted to party or go restaurants. That was their reason not to go into a lockdown or wear masks. I think watching these types of characters is a good reminder not to be these types of characters when things go wrong - some people in society need reminders and you can only give it to them via popular culture :lol:

Also, if all the characters were likeable, I'd feel really bad for them if they got attacked by zombies. But in this case, since I don't like them, I feel less stressed since I only need to worry for the main characters and not the additional 15 people... :laugh: Most zombie films have a group of annoying people. When I watched The Walking Dead, there was always a few charatcers that I was like...these ones can be zombie food :smile:

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

What’s the leaked ending? Spoil me! 

Hahaha I haven't seen it! I don't believe in illegal leaking especially for the finale! :laugh:

On 12/8/2021 at 8:06 AM, YourHighness said:

I am a total clown for this but I am also hoping for a time jump and the show showing SaeHyun happily married/getting married and living in the apartment or some other place. The Police Ahjusshi got stabbed there and there's a lot of trauma associated with that apartment so will SaeHyun continue living there? I personally wouldn't want to.

I'm not a lover of time jumps, but I wouldn't mind if this is to show time passing after this incident. I don't know about getting a new apartment though- Sae Bom really seemed to struggle to get this one. Unless someone rewards her for being an antibody provider? :lol:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

What’s the leaked ending? Spoil me! 

I haven't seen everything..just a few clips and pictures that I pieced together before the poster made their profile private on IG

Spoiler

Basically Andrew goes on a killing spree. Stabs the cleaning guy in the neck. He is about to kill SaeHyun but Hyun locks SB out of the terrace and when Andrew is about to shoot him, Hyun turns into a zompire and bites Andrew. He then goes home and passes out feeling like a monster.

SaeHyun in the elevator, when it opens there are many zompires that try to barge in to bite SaeBom. Hyun fights them off and as the elevator tries to close, she grabs Hyun's T shirt to pull him in and sees the scratch. The elevator closes.

SB in the military facility sees a video that Hyun recorded in her phone confessing that he is not an easy man who would just marry any random woman, he agreed to marry her because he likes her and wait for him to confess face to face. SB cries

Not a clip but pictures of SB wearing Lee JiSoo's uniform to enter the apartment where Hyun tries to hide his face in the couch so as not to attack her. But SB hugs and kisses him.

There was also a picture of Hyun unconscious and SB crying holding him.

Another picture of SaeHyun happy with SY in the free gym in the apartment compound. Hyun is backhugging SaeBom and has his head buried in the crook of her neck.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1