The Sword & The Brocade 锦心似玉 2021

1 minute ago, SnT said:

Wallace looks so good galloping on horses..no need armour already shining knight. Lol. 1st ep already he came galloping in to shoot the arrow. Sigh.... That stature n frown looks so formidable. I think zzh also cannot match. Even though zzh n his riding is also one of my fav. 

I hope all actors who take period drama roles learn how to ride a horse because it's such a beautiful scene. They can always fake the scene but nothing beats seeing it in actual.

I'm thankful WC and ZZH ride well. Not to mention bloody handsome.:heart:

• Haha 3

I think that ou master misunderstanding is necessary for both to see their true feelings. Esp shiyi. While houye is more mature n has more experience, shiyi is a young gal n she married due to the plotting of her sister n finding her mum killer. U can see up to now n even in trailers till 24, she is always so unsure when houye gives her affection n gives her some sizzling look. The story is tight that way that she is not into him yet. It will not make sense if she suddenly are all over him. I can see the story is building her respect n liking for houye through each event. Him not being superstitious, houye is fair, just, n he not blinde n doesnt spoil qiao n he is not a womaniser she think he is etc... she also stsrted to see his worry for chunge n then brother 5 being spoilt. He blames himself. His worry for the people. To her now ia like heay this guy is not bad n is actually a m good person w intergrity. I would think she feels the spark now at most, that's all. Must be scary for her. Imagine in a modern sense a year 1 uni student gal has a guy who is more than 10 years older than her successful in his field of work n pretty cold n aloof suddenly chasing u. Must be baffling. 

Besides, She has things to do n she just practically getting things done esp her duties. He was the one who tell her we both do our duties n don create problems on The wedding night. She is only following his instruction to the tee. Its him who is reversing gear n now want more. So its up to him to make the move but the event should be a catalyst for her love to him. 

Edited by SnT
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

hehehhe...here come our knight in shining armor hahahah....u know they always have HouYe came galloping in with the horse.....hehehehe

cr: as tagged (from weibo)

In the BTS of the scene where Wallace need to carry Tan Song Yun down from horse, she’s a bit scared, and Wallace helping her by reassuring her ‘don’t worry I’m here’.. he is so experienced in handling horses. That’s why he’s the perfect choice as general. 

You may think he’s too serious but he also can do comedy well. He’s in a film with Lee Min Ho titled ‘Bounty Hunter’. It’s funny 😆 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
25 minutes ago, SnT said:

Wallace looks so good galloping on horses..no need armour already shining knight. Lol. 1st ep already he came galloping in to shoot the arrow. Sigh.... That stature n frown looks so formidable. I think zzh also cannot match. Even though zzh n his riding is also one of my fav. 

Anyone actually realise shiyi master jian is suwan mother in ruyi. I just realise haha.... 

totally....seeing them really on the horse beat anything and it make the scene so enchanting...

not complaining hahaha...yes the very first episodes we already have HouYe on the horse galloping towards and rushing in to capture the bandits 

5 minutes ago, MorningDew said:

In the BTS of the scene where Wallace need to carry Tan Song Yun down from horse, she’s a bit scared, and Wallace helping her by reassuring her ‘don’t worry I’m here’.. he is so experienced in handling horses. That’s why he’s the perfect choice as general. 

You may think he’s too serious but he also can do comedy well. He’s in a film with Lee Min Ho titled ‘Bounty Hunter’. It’s funny 😆 

yes he is one of the most experience artist and it never tired to see him in a general role at all...he play them well like you said...

he was okie with all those actions and all that however he did cringe whenever they had him saying some sugary lines which he complain that it isnt something someone his age couldnt do easily hahahaha

after he still managed to dance away at the street dancing variety show that they had somewhere about a year back? he definitely still got the move

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

I find shiyi n houye interactions n their look on screen w each other very classy m elegant. Not fluffy cute but very clean n fine. Eg, them sitting together in the hall. He looks manly w palms plant on his la0ps, his legs spread n back straight. She sit slightly slant towards him demurely. They did the master n lady of the house, noble man n woman really well. I m sold. 

Edited by SnT
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
5 minutes ago, SnT said:

I find shiyi n houye interactions n their look on screen w each other very classy m elegant. Not fluffy cute but very clean n fine. Eg, them sitting together in the hall. He looks manly w palms plant on his la0ps, his legs spread n back straight. She sit slightly slant towards him demurely. They did the master n lady of the house, noble man n woman really well. I m sold. 

even when HouYe helping and sending ShiYi back to her quarter after a short dinner with QinNiang right hehehe, just seeing them in the same frame feel right

Picture Cr: As Tagged (weibo)

wylEj2s.jpg

• Heart Eyes 3
48 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

even when HouYe helping and sending ShiYi back to her quarter after a short dinner with QinNiang right hehehe, just seeing them in the same frame feel right

Picture Cr: As Tagged (weibo)

ye

Yes like so right n comfortable. I love the scene of them looking after chunge together m thst morning he woke up finding her knock off against his lap. Hr was holding chunge hand n shiyi hold chunge another hand. It is so beautiful. N when chunge cough, houye pat his chest n shiyi stroke his head and wipe him. I mean isn't it so perfect normal family set up. So real. It shows her gentleness to him n it shows his love for chunge which he nornally hide w sterness. Those era n days, he could hv gone bsck to his chamber to sleep n leave them to nanny n servants. 

Earlier ep scene of her getting a the ointment n madame xu disallow her to apply any ointment on chunge, houye gave his support n not only that he moves in n hold chunge hand while shiyi apply. Simple gestures but to me it means we r his parents we made decision together n we go through it together. Lets do this together. It speaks volume of the type of person lingyi is.  

I really love small details of the show like this. Nothing is sudden n out of blue. It builds the story. No wonder it is doing so well. Many ppl like us on weibo all searching for clips n trailers to get through 4vdays of non airing haha

Edited by SnT
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
11 minutes ago, SnT said:

Earlier ep scene of her getting a the ointment n madame xu disallow her to apply any ointment on chunge, houye gave his support n not only that he moves in n hold chunge hand while shiyi apply. Simple gestures but to me it means we r his parents we made decision together n we go through it together. Lets do this together. It speaks volume of the type of person lingyi is.  

and what is the best that HouYe stay through out and doing it together with her

Cr: As Tagged

1IhnhYf.jpg

• Heart Eyes 4

Thanks for the still cuts gals. Love them. 

I like how the camera works zoom in on their hands. Houye holding chunge hands while shiyi does the applying. 

@NiteWalkerexactly he gave permission but by doing it w her, if anything happen after applying he will take the responsibility too. 

Edited by SnT
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
13 minutes ago, SnT said:

Thanks for the still cuts gals. Love them. 

I like how the camera works zoom in on their hands. Houye holding chunge hands while shiyi does the applying. 

@NiteWalkerexactly he gave permission but by doing it w her, if anything happen after applying he will take the responsibility too. 

hehehe i try to post more...actually i collected quite a number of stills cut from Weibo all the times hahaha

• Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

I don't have much to contribute because I'm not watching the drama, but for those of you that purchased the drama's badges from our members shop, here's the bigger version of the .gif. :smile:

6c78831f7f32657461b1c36e4e67cf616e89b84f

This is just because...haha!

fd6e3f60fa2464e05a01059c15c800bc504e863f

And an extra because I think @Mouse mentioned she liked this scene? 

Spoiler

giphy.gif 

• Heart Eyes 5
1 hour ago, SnT said:

Yes like so right n comfortable. I love the scene of them looking after chunge together m thst morning he woke up finding her knock off against his lap. Hr was holding chunge hand n shiyi hold chunge another hand. It is so beautiful. N when chunge cough, houye pat his chest n shiyi stroke his head and wipe him. I mean isn't it so perfect normal family set up. So real. It shows her gentleness to him n it shows his love for chunge which he nornally hide w sterness. Those era n days, he could hv gone bsck to his chamber to sleep n leave them to nanny n servants. 

I really love small details of the show like this. Nothing is sudden n out of blue. It builds the story. No wonder it is doing so well. Many ppl like us on weibo all searching for clips n trailers to get through 4vdays of non airing haha

I need to rewatch this scene..😄😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

So i was watching an FMV for UTP using scenes from this drama and there was a part where she goes to jail and i’m pretty sure its not from any of her previous drama. Damn, i wonder what happen cause it leads to her about to be beheaded too

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

currently watching: Love Me Love My Voice, A Journey To Love

currently translating: The Legend of Jewelry 

38 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

@Mouse this is one of your fav right? hahaha....i guess we see this next week hehe.....

or maybe even better after they reconcile lols....means more sweetness after the reconciliation hehe

Gif Cr: As Tagged (from Weibo)

38 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

@Mouse this is one of your fav right? hahaha....i guess we see this next week hehe.....

or maybe even better after they reconcile lols....means more sweetness after the reconciliation hehe

Gif Cr: As Tagged (from Weibo)

giphy.gif

The way Xu Ling Yi is so sneaky.. wanting a skinship with ShiYi.. he’s using Zhun ge to take advantage.. looks like he’s really enjoying himself 😂 😂😂 I can’t imagine what type pick up lines he will use to chase ShiYi ..lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

@MorningDew up to ep 18 their skinship is more accidental n they chat also standing apart. He wants more, she wants to run off. The beginning scene if ep17 so funny right... He got so peeved she didnt ask him to stay. N he asked straight... you actually seem happy i m leaving. The chamber boy really got it for few days putting up w his bad mood..there must be quite q fair bit of hapoening from 19 to 22 to  happen for their skinship in the family bed. i just cant wait. i more sleep n we will see 12 episodes soon haha... 

I watched ep 7 the wedding again. atill find it hilarous.. i m sure he wished now that he was nicer to her then. she fell on him because he sat on her dress.he thought she was throwing herself at him n gave her the reprimand about him not tolerating the same scheming style like what she n yuanniang did. she was like think whatever u like. n pull her dress off. that is when he realise he sat on her dress n felt a bit bad. n start to help her take off her headpins haha.  our shiyi always perk our houye wo even trying. love how she always throw him speechless. 

Edited by SnT
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, Tofu said:

I don't have much to contribute because I'm not watching the drama, but for those of you that purchased the drama's badges from our members shop, here's the bigger version of the .gif. :smile:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE GIFS!

So much that I'll repost them even if I don't have a legitimate reason.:love:

I love love love this scene! SY's not sure and yet LY persisted! Oh, beautiful gif!

6c78831f7f32657461b1c36e4e67cf616e89b84f

This is love. LY found the one, finally!

fd6e3f60fa2464e05a01059c15c800bc504e863f

The half-and-half-expressions of WC. Goodness, this scene is basically everything because it kind of sums up the whole story.

giphy.gif

• Haha 5
4 hours ago, SnT said:

Anyone actually realise shiyi master jian is suwan mother in ruyi. I just realise haha...

I had to look it up because I can only really remeber only the main characters and major schemes in the drama. You are so right @SnT

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

U Ladies like the shoes scene? . Its so hilarous.. Our houye wants w proper tq n finally got a pressie n still want to comment that shoes look so ordinary n nothing special 😜😜. Wallace acting is so good. The secretly happy n trying to suppress the happiness in front of shiyi is so cute n funny. 

@Olivia Kateso sweet those gifs. Wonder if it happens before or after the angst. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, SnT said:

@Olivia Kateso sweet those gifs. Wonder if it happens before or after the angst. 

Maybe after the misunderstanding. So it will be the calm after the storm. 

But either before or after doesn't matter as long as they're together at the end.:smile:

1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

nvm once the lip is seal she will be sure **ahem** :cool:

Well, it's nice to have a bit of resistance before they go all the way.:SquirtleOK:

• Haha 6