Strange Lawyer Woo Young Woo 이상한 변호사 우영우 [2022, Season 2 TBD 2024]

abs-oluteM

3 hours ago, UnniSara said:

@Alice Wonderland Well said chingu, I knew he would be a problem from the very first episode. Kwon Min Woo fees threaten by Young-Woo. 

@twink_twink_ Thanks for sharing his article. It was very informative, this drama can also open the eyes of people who like to discriminate people. 
m

Young Woo and Tae Su Mi both suffer from OCD. Did you notice Tae Su-Mi had to arrange the shoes in order. Tae Su-Mi seems like a cool person who admires talent. She took her loss like a champ. 

I can’t wait to see what happens next?

tumblr-70de9a28a71d36190e31d8662cf8af7c-

*bowed head* hai @UnniSara   :yayaya:, you're welcome 😊:true: . chingu .. in educating this special child, support from surrounding community is essential, we'll remember them as an individual who always tried to make people happy. :heart:

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

tumblr-907074c4f886efe4704f86c7c80d9860-

Tree featured in 'Extraordinary Attorney Woo' to be considered for natural monument.

By Haley Yang.

bc24e11c-deba-4378-a288-90f2ab30cd99-1.jThe 500-year-old, 16-meter-tall (52-foot-tall) hackberry tree located in village of Bukburi in Changwon, South Gyeongsang, appeared on the eighth episode of ENA's hit series "Extraordinary Attorney Woo," which aired on July 21. [YONHAP]

Spoiler

image-readtop-2022-655050-16587484675118

'Extraordinary Attorney Woo, gaining popularity at the recognition and understanding.'

'click on the link'

source:

Spoiler

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

Behind cuts of 'Extraordinary Attorney Woo'

Yonhap News Agency. K-Star Gallery.

p1065575800666223-500-thum.jpg

p1065575800666223-905-thum.jpg

p1065575800666223-655-thum.jpg

Spoiler

p1065575800666223-432-thum.jpg

p1065575800666223-190-thum.jpg

Spoiler

p1065575800666223-116-thum.jpg

p1065575800666223-164-thum.jpg

Spoiler

p1065575800666223-117-thum.jpg

p1065575800666223-936-thum.jpg

Spoiler

p1065575800666223-434-thum.jpg

These photos, provided by AStory, KT Studio Genie, and Nangman Crew, show behind cuts of ENA Wednesday - Thursday drama “Extraordinary Attorney Woo,” starred by Park Eun Bin, Kang Tae 0h, Kang Ki Young, Joo Hyun Young, and Ha Yoon Kyeong.

16 episodes drama “Extraordinary Attorney Woo” tells a story of a genius lawyer with autism who gets a job at a large law firm and learns lessons. The drama has been creating a “Attorney Woo” syndrome in Korea.

source:

https://m.k-odyssey.com/news/newsview.php?ncode=1065575800666223

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3

a265a2003ca52e7c2a253b5f928898bfb01891dc

if ‘Woo Young Woo World’ becomes a season, . . .

Sports Donga Yoo Ji Hye.

download.jpg

Director Yoo In Sik and writer Moon Ji Won (from left) of ENA's Wednesday -Thursday drama 'Strange Lawyer Woo Young Woo' pose while drawing a heart shape with their fingers on the stage of a press conference held at the Stanford Sangam in Mapo gu, Seoul on the 26th. Photo courtesy of ENA.

'tap on the link.'

source:

https://sports.donga.com/ent/article/all/20220726/114668879/3

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

Eps 9 was magical for me . It was Jun Ho centric ( more than the usual at least). Seeing his jealousy & seeing YW do all these things to show affection had me laughing.

Spoiler

Spoiler

But the ending bit was the best to me. JH finally confessed. I get why it took him awhile. What he said here to Min Woo shows that Jun Ho has put much thought into potentially being in a relationship with YW. 

Jun Ho : With this person, I can’t start anything with a mindset that won’t last !

Wow! Clearly he isn't treating this lightly and is aware of the challenges they could face ahead. I like that he is determined to go the distance with YW. Best boy Jun Ho :wow:

I re-watched this a few times - a simple confession but so sweet and right at the very first place they met

And Min Woo getting his perspectives corrected by the boss was so good too. IRL , you won't find many mentors like that

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

The Pied Piper case was interesting because I think it had a very culture specific message - one that I fully understand first hand being a mother and being in the industry . We know SK (and a number of other East Asian nations) are infamous for prioritizing academic success over everything else. So much so the kids barely have a life and are just missing out on a childhood. Though what  Koo Kyo Hwan's character  did wasn't right ( I'd be traumatized if someone drove off with my kid) but I get that he didn't have bad intentions. He was seeing things from their perspective & what he said isn't wrong either. Childhood should really be about balance.

Anyway so very nice to see Koo Kyo Hwan's cameo. He charmed me completely in DP & is a charismatic actor.

Preview for eps 10 

This is a very interesting case as I feel it would parallel YW and JH's relationship

• Like 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

I am swooning over all these interactions between YW and JunHo!!

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

And Min Woo getting his perspectives corrected by the boss was so good too. IRL , you won't find many mentors like that

I was so happy for this!!! Min Woo is seriously getting on my nerves! 

Just how gorgeous did our Spring Sunshine  looked!? 

It seems like next ep will be one to make YW question her future with JH.

And finally.... can someone please keep dad up to date?! Why is he the only one getting shocked out of his mind every episode!

Last time it was YW, wanting to go and work at TaeSan and now...Sumi just waltzes in unannounced and the poor guy is not even able to tell her to leave!?! 

I wonder how that meeting will play out.

Edited by Min86
  • Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1
15 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

But the ending bit was the best to me. JH finally confessed. I get why it took him awhile. What he said here to Min Woo shows that Jun Ho has put much thought into potentially being in a relationship with YW. 

Jun Ho : With this person, I can’t start anything with a mindset that won’t last !

Episode 9

I just watched Episode 9 and all I can say is damn, that confession pulled flutters! Jun Ho is such a lovesick puppy :heart: I have things of more substance to say tomorrow :laugh:....but here's my little analysis of the romance, because as much as I love that the story is centred on a lot of meaningful themes and the personal growth of Woo Young Woo as a person, I am sooo here for the romance as well and it's killing my inner fan girl :BulbaOWO:

The way Jun Ho said how much he liked her dug deep into my heart because hie was so damn breathless and his voice cracked a little when he said that he liked her. And he also added how much he liked her which is a lot. :wow::wow::wow: I'm glad he finally got the words out because he had been angsting about it the whole episode!

I think it's realistic that he would hold himself back because he's really aware of what a relationship with WYW would mean for the both of them. It would be something for him to adjust to himself, but I interpreted it as not so much his worries about things being hard for himself, but for WYW who people will speak badly about and say really mean things like 'Jun Ho only feels sorry for her' or 'how could she even think of monopolising him for herself' etc etc I mean, I have read about women who have experienced this because they are considered not conventionally attractive or overweight when their partners are attractive/ popular/ charismatic...And I fear those around WYW in the firm will be mean in that way too. I'm a little worried about the angst period though because I don't want this precious love to cause either of them pain :psweatduck:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 4

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

etw1.gif

'Woo Young Woo' 15.8% , the best. Kang Tae Oh & Park Eun Bin "I like you" heart is pounding.

Export News Reporter Ha Ji Won.

0001481646-001-20220728085102357.jpg

'Strange Lawyer Woo Young Woo' parts of a story Kang Tae Oh confessed his feelings to Park Eun Bin.

The ending of Lee Jun Ho (Kang Tae Oh) confession to Woo Young Woo raised the viewers heart rate and aroused excitement. The audience reaction was also enthusiastic. The 9th episodes ratings soared to 15.8% nationwide, 18.1% in the metropolitan area, and up to 20.0% per minute (Nielsen Korea, paid household standards), continuing a terrifying rise. In the target 2049 viewership rating, it maintained its first place in all channels with its highest rating of 8.0%.  

On this day, Woo Young Woo took on the defense of Bang Gu Ppong, who was arrested on charges of 'inducing abduction of minors'. Bang Gu Ppong, who calls himself the commander-in-chief of the Children's Liberation Army, hijacked the Mujin school bus and took the elementary school students who were riding in it to a nearby hill and was arrested.

He said, "Children laugh, adults get angry, to have a name and live up to that name, that's the revolution I'm trying to make," he said. In the substantive examination of the arrest warrant, Woo Young Woo helped Bang Gu Ppong not to be tried in detention, but Bang Gu Ppong did not bend his belief that he was 'the commander-in-chief of the Children's Liberation Army', so he was eventually arrested.

Spoiler

0001481646-002-20220728085102393.jpg

Photo = Captured from the 9th episode of ENA Channel 'Strange Lawyer Woo Young Woo'

'click on the link.'

source:

https://www.xportsnews.com/article/1610576#leinpop

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

Watching the orca swim out of the courtroom with the Pied Piper in the background with the kiddies with the bailiff in a huddle made me cry. Especially because they are my favourite cetaceans. 

It's my Dead Poet's Society moment of the show. :cry:

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

p1065575800666223-655-thum.jpg

It looks as if Kang Tae Oh and Yoon Kyeong Ha may be flirting a bit in real life? Or are they actually a couple in RL and I just didn't know about it. Anyway, they look cute together, even if it does break the fantasy of the JH-YW romance a bit for me.

13 hours ago, JenL said:

I think it's realistic that he would hold himself back because he's really aware of what a relationship with WYW would mean for the both of them. It would be something for him to adjust to himself, but I interpreted it as not so much his worries about things being hard for himself, but for WYW who people will speak badly about and say really mean things like 'Jun Ho only feels sorry for her' or 'how could she even think of monopolising him for herself' etc etc I mean, I have read about women who have experienced this because they are considered not conventionally attractive or overweight when their partners are attractive/ popular/ charismatic...And I fear those around WYW in the firm will be mean in that way too. I'm a little worried about the angst period though because I don't want this precious love to cause either of them pain

You raise good points. Though, I took it as that JH was thinking about it more carefully and thoroughly versus just light-heartedly dating a woman that he liked to see if they want to take it further or not. With YW, the beginning of the relationship implies a commitment, and ending that relationship might hit YW harder. I think JH wanted to be sure of how he felt as well and that he thought he could go the distance with YW.

From the previews, it seems as if the next episode is going to deal with a woman who is possibly mentally challenged and the man who she likes being accused of raping her since the thought may be that she is unable to give consent? Anyway, it feels as if it will have some bearing on the relationship between JH and YW and the external challenges they may have to face as a couple.

Koo Ko Hwan's cameo was nice to see, but I would still be freaked out at my child going off with a strange man. It's clearly meant as a social critique about the pressures that children are put under all for the sake of setting them up for success. The whole situation is a bit heartbreaking.

• Like 3

I am trying so hard to tamper my enthusiasm for the romance and bracing myself for those nasty even-numbered episodes where Jun-ho's nowhere to be seen but dang it... the show always manages to suck me right back in with petty things like 

this...

Screen Shot 2022-07-28 at 8.50.00 pm

eyelash removing

this...

Screen Shot 2022-07-28 at 8.51.28 pm

jealousy

or this...

Screen Shot 2022-07-28 at 8.56.20 pm

A confession

According to the C subbers Jun-ho said "Because I like you so much that my heart feels like it's sick."

Arggggghhhh... 

Why show why? 

• Haha 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

3 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

No one removes eye lash that way when you don't have nails!

It was just an excuse to prolooooooonnnnnngggggg.... 🤣

Without a doubt.

Hey, I like sneaky Jun-ho too. Any excuse is fine with me.

Edited by 40somethingahjumma
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

See how excited I was I was looking at raw cuts and tweeting live :laugh:

Spoiler

Spoiler

It was two kisses by the way & him explaining the mechanics of kissing to her LOL! 

• Haha 3
  • Party! 1

I am so happy tonight 

Preview eps 11

1 minute ago, mademoiselle said:

Sigh... Niao Niao and Zi Sheng needs to add oil. Even these two had their first kiss already. :lmao2:

ahahaha IKR ...that's why I stopped watching LLTG  and came here first :laugh:

• Haha 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

Episode 10

AHHHHHHHH!!! I'm in so deep for this pair :heart::heart::heart: 

I just love them both. I think Park Eun Bin and Kang Tae Oh are both so beautifully expressive and it's every micro expression and gesture that is killing me. :wow::BulbaOWO: Again, it's pretty late so I'll write my thoughts of substance about the actual cases/ the reactions of Jun Ho's friends/ Min Woo & Tae Su Mi's schemes tomorrow and talk about the fluffy romance stuff first. I cannot with Kang Tae Oh. That scene where WYW waits for him to confirm if he still likes her and he's highly amused was so adorable. Jun Ho was having so much trouble hiding his pleasure in answeriing her, with all his little hidden half smiles...Also why is this guy such a tease? So highly skilled in flirting! :laugh: but it is very much a learning curve for him - Jun Ho seems very affectionate/ physical and it's stuff like not being able to hold hands that is part of the learning and compromise for him in this relationship.

But I think that's why the kiss scene was so beautiful too. He was really wanting to, but respectfully holding back for her boundaries....and I guess that's why it's so lovely that she closed the gap and intiated :BulbaOWO: Hahaha, I also thought it was cute that she was like, I have no idea what I'm doing and he gave her pointers. To be honest, a first kiss always feels a little awkward for most people I think! Haha WYW is a fast learner though :laugh: And there's this split second look of happiness that Jun Ho has at her desire to continue that was very adorable....and then that kiss was just pretty. :heart:  I'm glad it was not a freeze kiss, but one that was full of emotion and longing etc.

I have to say part of the beauty of Kang Tae Oh/ Jun Ho's expressions is that it's not just love, but there's a bit of sadness and worry annd longing as well. I thought the conversatiion about how hard it is loving WYW was nice, because he didn't try to hide it, but committed himself to this relationship despite knowing full well how hard things will be going forward. :letalQQ:

OK, I swear my next post will be more intellectual and less fan girling...I think, it's hard to make promises when I'm in this deep  :lol::pandahehe:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

So, I am really ready to see Tae Sumi’s downfall!! 

Woman has some nerve!! She keeps thinking everything revolves around her!! 

B*tch, hope you lose your reputation, your job and even whatever family life you have made!! 

Let’s hope she gets hit by the karma train at full speed!! 

she needs to learn that she’s not the center of the universe! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

tumblr-d45d8ba615eeaadeac964ca84e821c16-

Money Today Reporter Lee Eun.

Strange Lawyer Woo Young Woo and Lee Junho shared their sweet first kiss.

download-1.jpg

Photo = Screen capture of ENA Channel 'Extraordinary Attorney Woo'

Spoiler

download-3.jpg

download-4.jpg

download-5.jpg

'tap on the link'

source:

https://news.mt.co.kr/mtview.php?no=2022072906242177942

Spoiler

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 4