Hidden Love 偷偷藏不住 [2023]

Tofu

I just finished episode 4!

I'm still quite stuck in LLTG because when Sang Zhi was being bullied, I was thinking the "Shao Shang" in her will take revenge. LOL! And then I imagine Ling Bu Yi will hang the girl leader and beat her up while sipping tea, asking her to fight back :lmao2:.

When they were on the bike ride, Sang Zhi asked Jia Xu if he will go back to his home town. The look on his face once again make me believe he likes her. Haha.

That supposedly BFF of hers, Zhen Ru, turns out to be a disappointment. She does not have a sincere, pure heart. In The Uncanny Counter, So Mun's chingu was bullied but he never wanted to get So Mun involved in fear they would bully him too. Whereas this girl, not only did she put Sang Zhi in danger by luring her to the bullies, she was trying to transfer the bullies' attention to Sang Zhi because she's rich. I'm glad Sang Zhi did not make up with her. Not worth it.

I was all "Awwww" seeing all the 4 GeGe waiting for her after school to teach those bullies a lesson! Aigoo. Impressed and moved. Sang Zhi is so loved. She has a lovely brother (I mean the real one), even though he is annoying, but he looks out of his lil' sis.

And @Tofu I got to the loud bickering you were mentioning. Hahahaha it was funny the tuition scene. That part was really loud. They raised their voices at one another. $100 bet that Jia Xu will become her tutor. Am I right? I shall find out tomorrow, maybe.

Hehehe.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

@mademoiselle I have done until ep 15, now I need to wait again, 😅 but no problem I will fill my zxy days with another gege's new drama airing, @SilverMoonTea gave me heads-up already 🤭

@mademoiselle I watched 15 episodes without using any ffd buttons and I think it's a good sign that I will watch this to the end. So far the story develops pretty well, they're not going overboard and it focus telling about the two. I tend to get bored with most cdramas which has many different couples and their lovelines are just like some fillings. And Sang Zhi knows her lines and didn't become too agressive. I like that. So is this convincing enough to say that I'll be a good watching partner this time?😄

@Tofu I like him since Mr. Bad even I cant finish that one yet, lols. He makes DJS character so lovable in my eyes. I didnt feel cringe when he woo SZ. And his smiles are just deadly dangerous for my weak heart. Thank you @mademoiselle gege is so shuai ya! 🤣 I hope I spelled it right, forgive me if it's wrong 🤭

A quite that I love from recent episode. "If the enemy doesn't make any move, you do th

e same. If he does you must strike it first"

• Haha 4

@Alice Wonderland Hahahahaha! Is that other GeGe by any chance Ren Jia Lun? 😆

Waaa, no FF! That is indeed a good sign. You technically have 10 more episodes to go before it ends. 15th episode is when he confessed, right? It's quite slow burn, @SilverMoonTea. They probably haven't even kissed yet! I wish @SilverMoonTea would watch with us. I'd sell this to @abs-oluteM too if only her plate is not already full. I'm waiting for @Chocolate as well to give her verdict. Hahaha! The more the merrier. @OsmanthusTea Are you in?

Hahahaha yes, "shuai" is correct. Some smirks he did at certain scenes are pretty shuai. Like the bit where she came out of the school and all 4 boys waiting for her to meet her bullies. He even styled his hair there. LMAO.

10 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

A quite that I love from recent episode. "If the enemy doesn't make any move, you do th

e same. If he does you must strike it first"

Omo. What's this quote about? I quite like it.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 4

Oh, those are also my favoritenparts from the earlier episodes @mademoiselle I'm also glad that she didnt maoe up with her, she's really not worth it! And sang yan, silly dog and little demon bickering are pretty cute. He does take care of her. And his love language is totally different from JS. He loves to tease her but he always be a good gege whenever she needs him. In the later episodes, I start liking him more and more too. 

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Waaa, no FF! That is indeed a good sign. You technically have 10 more episodes to go before it ends. 15th episode is when he confessed, right? It's quite slow burn, @SilverMoonTea. They probably haven't even kissed yet! I wish @SilverMoonTea would watch with us. I'd sell this to @abs-oluteM too if only her plate is not already full. I'm waiting for @Chocolate as well to give her verdict. Hahaha! The more the merrier. @OsmanthusTea Are you in?

I help you selling to these people so they would come back and try because the more the merrier 😄

Yup ep 15 he confessed but the confession itself is done pretty cute! And I like how both are adapting to their new relationships step by step. And I like what DJS said to his friend, I wont tell you it will spoil you. The best part is here, even the supporting characters r there not just as complementary but they make the story goes well. 

Yeah, It's slow burn but @SilverMoonTea said she cant get pass till ep 4. Err.. kiss? Officialy not yet, which is good. It would be weird and ruin my interest if they suddenly smooching out of the blue 🤣 something that could lead me to dropping dramas 🤣

Hahahaha yes, "shuai" is correct. Some smirks he did at certain scenes are pretty shuai. Like the bit where she came out of the school and all 4 boys waiting for her to meet her bullies. He even styled his hair there. LMAO.

Indeed, so shuai ya! Oh this is funny scene, she got embaressed with those geges gang and tried avoiding them 🤣🤣

Omo. What's this quote about? I quite like it.

I wont tell, the spoiler for you. 😄

8 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I think me & @mademoisellehad never watched the same C drama haha. Idk why... We should someday madame...

Why someday, just do it now!!! Now, now... join us in CYZ club! 🤣😅

Cmon, you even can watch LIS and TTEOTM without ffd u said, try this again for me *kitties eyes blink* 

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Haha 4

What! 150 km/h?! That's really fast! She can come back and play catch up at the pace of 150 km/h too. 😆 Nah, I would be happy if she tries it out and likes it first. Hahaha!

11 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I forget to reply u in this, hahaha. Yea, he is! Well, hope the story will be good. 

:lmao2: too bad, we could do fangirl group here 🤭

Hahaha keep selling. What about @ktcjdrama? And where are the usual customers who always watches Cdramas with you guys.

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

She watched LLTG, but a bit later so she wasn't seen much in the thread.

Yes, I finished LLTG :smug:

C-drama, I have to get the right feel to be hooked. Not just the story or the leads... But I will always check out whenever anyone sell me drama. I even watched the Japanese drama @SilverMoonTea sells me. Otherwise, I wouldn't have known, haha...

• Haha 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

5 minutes ago, OsmanthusTea said:

@mademoiselle I won’t hop in HL train. @SilverMoonTeaknows my taste very well. Yes, that xiao dd is charming but not enough to lures me 😂 I prefer powerful ML. This boy is too kiddish for my taste. 

Ahahahaha, oh my, are you another @Chocolate 😆. I will keep this in mind. Do you still watch Kdramas? Would Celebrity be of your interest? It's on NF now. I just completed E1 and it's a keeper.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Ahahahaha, oh my, are you another @Chocolate 😆. I will keep this in mind. Do you still watch Kdramas? Would Celebrity be of your interest? It's on NF now. I just completed E1 and it's a keeper.

I finished Tale of The Nine Tailed 😂😂. I do watch Kdramas for selected Oppa 😎 

So @Chocolatelikes powerful strong hot MLs? #HighFive

@mademoiselle

I’m waiting for The Prisoner of Beauty and THAT’s totally my taste 😂 I dropped Destined. It’s started great but the plots is getting weirder and weirder. Despite dating in real life I don’t feel any chemistry between the CP.  Hidden Love’s CP have way better chemistry.

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Haha 3
25 minutes ago, OsmanthusTea said:

@mademoiselle I won’t hop in HL train. @SilverMoonTeaknows my taste very well. Yes, that xiao dd is charming but not enough to lures me 😂 I prefer powerful ML. This boy is too kiddish for my taste. 

Wait I actually don't know your taste 😆 

Yes Choco did mentioned she love powerful men, hence both of you flocked to TTEOTM king devil haha... Make sense now. 

I tempted to give this HL another trial of episodes. But this will depend on my mood and my available schedule haha... Because @Alice Wonderland love this so much, and sometimes we both like same drama. 

• Haha 2
  • Party! 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

1 hour ago, OsmanthusTea said:

Hence TTEOTM and LLTG are my tea.

I see. We r totally different, I like Tan Tai Jin and Ye Siwu but

Spoiler

somehow most of the story in this r bad writing one and ridiculous, I complained a lot to @SilverMoonTea while watching this 😂🤣. I finished TTOTM with super speed like 40 ep only 2 and half days, ya with ffd buttons. And ai tried LIS, I thought it would be okay but again the story put me off. I like the casts but the story is just something I couldn't get into. What I am amazed is that silver finished . Whoaa.. his love for the king is so strong. I wish his new dramas will have good storyline better than previous ones. 

But for my handsome gege CZY 😍 my heart melts 😂 I cant help it. 

So @SilverMoonTea thank you for considering to try it later. No worries, no pressure for you dear, just you have to see at least when gege smiles 🥰😍😍🤣🤣 gosh... gk tahan aku tuh liatnya, how to say this in english 😂🤣🤣

@mademoiselle I remember mayanecho watching this too, but I dont know her ID here. 🤔 

I will call @NiteWalker she said last time she has time for dramas now, 😅 how r you jie jie?? Hope u r good, come watch young gege here with us. 😂🤣🤣

• Haha 4

@Alice Wonderland

You are into light drama while I'm into heavier stuffs....:HaunterOK:

14 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

So @SilverMoonTea thank you for considering to try it later. No worries, no pressure for you dear, just you have to see at least when gege smiles 🥰😍😍🤣🤣 gosh... gk tahan aku tuh liatnya, how to say this in english 😂🤣🤣

Translate:

OMG!! I just can't when I look at him....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

@mademoiselle

I watched both seasons, of course....:SquirtleWonderfull: LDW is one of my fav Oppa but yes the bromance and all of the "mances" in the drama were great.  I love the humor in S2. Especially in how Lee Rang -Gu SjinJoo teasing Kim Beom about his love life. I started after it finished airing so I don't think I can accompanied two of you in swoon fest....:PsyWhat:

Everything about HL is great. The casts, production etc etc BUT I'm just not into light fluffy diabetes inducing drama. I did take a peek of some snippets if they popped up on my feeds but I can't bring myself to park my arse and stare at my screen from start to finish despite being dramaless after I dropped BJT's...:HaunterOK:

• Haha 4

@OsmanthusTea What! Dramaless now! Girl, you totally need to start shopping around. Haha! I don't know what to sell to you though 🤔 Will you be tuning in for Kim Soo Hyun's Queen of Tears?

Spoiler

Tofu and I ♥ S2 more too because of the bromance! Lee Yeon and Lee Rang are awesome. I'm more interested in them than their own romance with their partners. LOL! Agreed that the humour in S2 was better too, and the friendship between Mountain Gods. But in reality, I think it was just the twisted Hong Joo being the more amazing one because of how she was portrayed – it was so chaotic but entertaining.

12 minutes ago, OsmanthusTea said:

Everything about HL is great. The casts, production etc etc BUT I'm just not into light fluffy diabetes inducing drama. I did take a peek of some snippets if they popped up on my feeds but I can't bring myself to park my arse and stare at my screen from start to finish despite being dramaless after I dropped BJT's.

Hahaha I've only seen 4 episodes and some cuts. I guess I don't dare to defend and say it's not fluffy diabetes inducing drama :lmao2:

• Haha 2