Hidden Love 偷偷藏不住 [2023]

Tofu

@OsmanthusTea I haven't started that one yet, but I will soon! 

@mademoiselle It's technically not dubbed. That is Zhao Lusi's and Chen Zheyuan's real voice. Recently, there's been a push for actors/actresses to dub their own characters. Although, sometimes, they are so bad you want them to be dubbed by someone else. Haha! 

It alternates between one and two episodes. Maybe it's to build up tension, I don't know. Haha! 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

@mademoiselle @SilverMoonTea CZY is admitted into my gege list now. 😄 and yea this one is romance but hey they dont do it too much I think, I mean not yet maybe 🤣

But I like this secret crush going on here, one is hiding it cuz she is not sure that he likes her too or not while he might draw a line and be a nice brother for her since she is still a minor? So it's fun to watch the little spark between them here. And it's just 24 episode, sweet things will start near the final maybe. As long it doesnt get ke bored with instant romance or overflowing one then it's fun for me.  

• Haha 3

Ran out of latest kdramas on air to watch, so decided to try out episode 1. It's actually not bad. And a nice surprise that Li Zheng and Lusi reunited to play mother & daughter again ❤️

The little girl as Lusi is pretty and has potential in the future. Her acting was easy on the eyes and natural.

The one sided love is cute too. Don't know why Lusi reminds me a little of Yuan Xiang Qin from ISWAK, except she's smart and her crush is not mean like Zhi Shu. I kind of like that he is really like a big brother covering for her 🥰...the brother I wish I had 🤣...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

@40somethingahjumma @mademoiselle Agreed with what you both said about the younger Sang Zhi. The child actress must be destined to play the younger version of Zhao Lusi's character (played ZL's character in Who Rules the World too). 

I'm on episode five now and I think everything is adorable. Haha! The siblings' relationship is so chaotic, always bickering with each other. They are so loud when they bicker too! :PikachuFacePalm:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

@Alice Wonderland Wah, so fast Chen Zhe Yuan is already adopted as GeGe! I have only seen two episodes and will continue. I don't want to watch too fast because not many episodes are out yet - MUST tahan!

@SilverMoonTea Lusi's voice is ok, acceptable. I think she did it more (and faking it) in that Kitchen drama. This one is quite toned down for me.

@Tofu I probably haven't gotten to their "loud" bickering parts. The brother is annoying but yet he still take care of her. I got to the part where she had her period.

===

Don't you guys think Jia Xu likes Sang Zhi too? If he isn't, there's some flirting going on there!

By the way, Li Zheng is too young to be playing a mother of two in a modern setting. LOL!

• Haha 4

These clips! :wow: Seems like Jiaxu is starting to see Sang Zhi more than just a little sister. 

@mademoiselle Really? I think they are always loud/nosy when they bicker. Haha! 

I think he finds her cute and he's grateful to her parents/family for everything they've done for him. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
25 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I think he finds her cute and he's grateful to her parents/family for everything they've done for him. 

Ah yes, I did notice he does part-time jobs a lot but the show hasn't revealed what has Sang Zhi's family done for him yet.

26 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle Really? I think they are always loud/nosy when they bicker. Haha! 

But they weren't yelling at each other kind of bickering in E1-2... :thinking:

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@mademoiselle 🤣 dont you know I easily fall in love with nice and handsome guy, and he is really nice here. I paused it as well, just done 6 eps last time. So it has 13 eps already, gotta wait for more. I will finish the jdrama I had with silver first. R you sure you can tahan lama? 😄 I teach you extra word. 

Nice and handsome guy? Last I know, you fell for the bad boys *cough* Baekyung in EY *cough* 😆

I'm not sure I can tahan lama. But I will try 🤣. I wanna sell this to @Chocolate but she likes powerful ML, and your GeGe not powerful and rich so I fear it may not entice her.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 2

Sometimes when waiting so long for something to come out it easy for me to forget when it actually starts!  I started this in the middle of the night. Work duty calls so now going need millions of coffee cups today. 

Loving the beginning.  I think the fox is a good metaphor item.  Puts me into alert mode analysing his actions and words just like FL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hey @Tofu @mademoiselle I'm reaching ep 13 now. Got my free time now, so binged watch since morning. Lols. 

err.. should I spoil you a bit. I'm too excited for ep 13. I like the way the writer writes their love like this way. He's smart and I like that he isnt that dumb after all 🤣

Btw the guy who likes SZ reminds me with park hae jin, do you guys think he a bit looks like him, I mean he kinda has his vibes?? I cant stop seeing park hae jin in him?

P.S. @mademoiselle yea, I like baekyung not because he's bad boy but since he can be gentle and super sweet at times. He just doesn't get much love and I feel like giving some of my overflowing love to him, so he won't be too lonely hahahaha

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Haha 2

By the way, just how many kinds of food Sang Zhi is allergic to? Looks to me she can't have milk, beef and lamb! Difficult for GeGe to feed neh. :lmao2:

@Tofu Another reason I think Jia Xu already likes Sang Zhi - evidently he was willing to piggyback her when she hurt herself from sports, but he didn't piggyback the other girl! Sang Zhi didn't realise this one point!

@Alice Wonderland This is for you to squeal.

Spoiler

FzrZwgNakAAwFNx?format=jpg&name=large

Oh-no, slow down! You know this week there's no new episode from Friday to Sunday?! I wanna join you squealing too but I don't want to reach that stage I'd be like, "Oh no... no more GeGe unti XYZ day!" 😥 Schedule below (first line for VIP):

FzLdMmvagAAf5ls?format=jpg&name=large

... and also, you, Tofu and @SilverMoonTea are dangerous drama watch mates. You guys will drop a drama like hot potatoes all of a sudden. Then I might be left alone squealing in the end on my own... *skeptical look* :ChikoWTF:

• Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

@Mizv Did you analyze Jia Xu the same way @mademoiselle is analyzing him too? Haha! 

Maybe he liked her before or found her to be interesting. It could also be because Sang Zhi complains about Yan so he's trying to be a better brother to her. He owes her parents a lot (you will get to this part around episode 8-ish?). Maybe he feels indebted to their kindness. 

@Alice Wonderland I love that you're so smitten by him. Haha! Chen Zheyuan is adorable and I thought only @40somethingahjumma would understand because it's usually just us two who talks about how we like him. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3