Start-Up 스타트업 [2020]

Jane

FUN BET : Who will Dalmi end up with ?   

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Dalmi will end up with? Now think carefully as this is a bet. Winners can use a profile picture of their OTP. But LOSERS will have to use the face of DoSan's cousin , Nam Cheon Ho

• Do San
    • Ji Pyeong
    • No one
    • It doesn't matter to me ( specially for Mademoiselle :P)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/08/2020 at 11:09 AM

The romance is as exciting as it is because the writer has made it so . She’s been balanced in building the characters & she’s given 2 credible candidates as DalMi’s love interest . But the question is whether choosing the person you love is like choosing fruit ? Do you go out there & pick the best most qualified candidate the way you try & pick the best apple at the grocers ? Of course not right;  DalMi would / should be with the one she loves / likes.  So once the truth is out there she’ll have to examine her feelings  as to whether she’s truly fallen for DoSan or not . 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

24 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I have watched till eps 8 . There were a lot of JP - DalMi interactions . Regardless of whether JP is the end game for DalMi , I do think that he’s been her “guardian angel “ over the years . And even now ,he continues to help her . That lady that Dal Mi spoke to ( the cow dung scenario) was his contact too .  He’s doing much more than being a mentor - it’s fortunate that DalMi has his guidance because she’s like fish out of water where starting a business is concerned. 

Those letters he wrote were not only comforting for her but they also offered him solace . He too had a rough childhood & is self made man. Look at the things he wrote . He may have initially started because of grandma but after that it was all him . 

Yes @abs-oluteM totally agree! I just saw that translation too.

Hate to be harping on the same thing every post. But I am somehow laser focused on this 'irregularity'. So many scenes together and all of them :love:. I am waiting to see how this writer resolves this to decide if she's any good haha!

12 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

So once the truth is out there she’ll have to examine her feelings  as to whether she’s truly fallen for DoSan or not . 

She hasn't. I don't even need to wait anymore. So far, everything she has thought about and done is for JP. Look at that last gift of pine nuts. :smug: 

It's like this. You have a boy who is there. You have a man who is hard to get. Hmmm...

But I'm a newbie, at k-drama and writing these posts. So what do I know :laugh:

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

@Chocolate even K netz are divided. 

credit to: https://netizenkore.blogspot.com/2020/11/naver-tv-start-up-episode-7-comments.html

[Naver TV] 'Start Up' Episode 7 Comments and Reactions

Kim Seonho, who's in a denial phase, "I'm an Idiot~♬" Please cry later ㅠ 

1. [+966][-6] Writer-nim, you are too cruel... Are you torturing the team-Jipyung members who have finally given up from today's kiss scene with hope... Diseased with the second-lead syndrome, I'm crying at Dalmi's words that she still prefers Dosan from 15 years ago.... Our Jipyung-ie....... 

2. [+710][-5] Han Jipyung... that emotion is jealousy...

3. [+567][-6] Writer-nim... I'm suffering with the second-lead syndrome, so please stop putting us on an emotional rollercoaster... My heart seriously hurts... I'm so thankful that you've made our Jipyung-ie this beautiful and handsome... but everytime you give us scene that say 'the male lead in the end is Dosan-ie!!!'', I don't know what to do... My heart is still shaking, especially from today's episode... ㅠ You've used Jipyung-ie like this ㅠㅠㅠ I feel so bad, seriously ㅠㅠ I love the ending extra scene... But that digs into my heart even more... ㅠㅠ

4. [+551][-5] Han Jipyung, please realise your jealousy now

5. [+496][-5] I've never been this hung up over a second male lead before... Given the storyline, he would seriously be classed as a male lead ㅠㅠㅠ

(Congrat) First kiss achieved (ulations) Bae Suzy showering Nam Joohyuk with kisses, who protected her pride 

1. [+1880][-45] Everyone, you can breathe now

2. [+1590][-62] Ah, seriously, to those who think this kiss was sudden, it's not that ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I can fully understand Dalmi's position and empathise with her emotions ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ There's something that you just can't explain with words, you guys all know right? ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Everyone lives with that cotton-candy-like feeling in their hearts ㅜㅜㅜㅜ Today's episode is seriously legendary ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

3. [+1264][-31] OMG, finally the long-awaited kiss!! Let's all drink to the kiss!!!!!!!!

4. [+1176][-26] I cannot believe that this is real - the background and everything is just perfect ㅠㅠㅠㅠ So beautiful 💙💙💙

5. [+1165][-16] Both of you have been single all your lives... right?? 

Do-Dal couple can do whatever they want ~ Bae Suzy X Nam Joohyuk's real ♡deep kiss, who chose something more important than money 

1. [+2095][-36] Nam Dosan... Quick at learning...

2. [+1630][-25] Their first kiss is a deep kiss...

3. [+1557][-22] When I first heard Dosan-ie's idea, I was like what? A project for those who are visually-impaired? But it was for her grandma ㅠㅠ I love Nam Dosan so much ㅠㅠ Chairman-nim, here is the swing-girl Dalmi, who is slightly different to other people ㅠㅠ

4. [+1534][-29] This lighting.... temperature... humidity..... The perfect 3 beats.....

5. [+1289][-19] It was so heart-touching how they thought of a service for the visually impaired ㅠ They were inspired by Dalmi's grandma ㅠㅜ

• Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Episode 8

It is a solid and engaging episode. Who cried in this episode? Raise your hand. LOL. It's also a feel good episode with how Dalmi handled the Morning Group father & son. All thanks to Ji Pyeong.

I enjoyed the interactions between Ji Pyeong and Dalmi. Ji Pyeong is really going out of his way to help Dalmi which is just really sweet. It is honestly very difficult to choose between the two — they are both good in their own unique, sweet ways. :idk: I'll take what writer gives.

The shipping war already started in the C-community (Edit: It has began on Twitter too... oh dear). Some have started blaming the FL. :idk: I kind of wish viewers would just enjoy the ride rather than taking sides. Both men are equally good, so I'd be ok with either (based on the aired episodes).

I just have to ask, is this scene really not a PPL?

img.gif

Spoiler

img.gif

source: Dalhong

That epilogue of Ji Pyeong... seriously... so childish, LOL. But the smile is ♥. For you, @abs-oluteM

99B6D1395FA8E39203

I'm looking forward to the next episode, soaking wet Ji Pyeong looks sexy. Hahahaha but why is he letting Halmoni get wet!? Someone please tell him about Halmoni's eyes soon. :jiminbtssigh:  Disappointed I couldn't find a gif of that scene. How weird. :P

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 4
17 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Which makes me wonder - since I have no particular liking for the 2 leads, why am I watching this show? :thinking:

Hahaha because you like the second lead like us! :laugh:

In all seriousness though, the story is well written, the pacing has been good and the humour has been spot on. The leads may not be my favourites per say, but I think they're doing well in their acting anyway and the characters are well developed. I also think the concept of start ups as the central idea for a drama is original. :BulbaOWO:

8 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I have watched till eps 8 . There were a lot of JP - DalMi interactions . Regardless of whether JP is the end game for DalMi , I do think that he’s been her “guardian angel “ over the years . And even now ,he continues to help her . That lady that Dal Mi spoke to ( the cow dung scenario) was his contact too .  He’s doing much more than being a mentor - it’s fortunate that DalMi has his guidance because she’s like fish out of water where starting a business is concerned. 

Those letters he wrote were not only comforting for her but they also offered him solace . He too had a rough childhood & is a self made man. Look at the things he wrote . He may have initially started because of grandma but after that it was all him . 

I agree. The reason why I like JP is because he's a softie on the inside despite all the prickles. And he's so scared of being vulnerable that the defences are up anytime he suspects he might like her even just a little bit. It's quite sad how his life as an orphan ruined his ability to be vulnerable. On the one hand, it's made him strong in the business world. On the other hand, he can't admit his feelings in person....that's why writing letters really helped him. Writing is always recommended by therapists for letting go of your feelings....which explains why JP's letters were so sweet :heart: Ah, those letters. They'll be the death of me. No wonder DM liked him so much. All this time I thought she was being ridiculous, but it seems she did have a point. However, her naivety with dating this so called first love and her need to bluff to her family still annoys me :idk: 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

22 minutes ago, JenL said:

I agree. The reason why I like JP is because he's a softie on the inside despite all the prickles. And he's so scared of being vulnerable that the defences are up anytime he suspects he might like her even just a little bit. It's quite sad how his life as an orphan ruined his ability to be vulnerable. On the one hand, it's made him strong in the business world. On the other hand, he can't admit his feelings in person....that's why writing letters really helped him. Writing is always recommended by therapists for letting go of your feelings....which explains why JP's letters were so sweet :heart: Ah, those letters. They'll be the death of me. No wonder DM liked him so much. All this time I thought she was being ridiculous, but it seems she did have a point.

That is true , he is afraid of letting people see how he feels. Even with halmoni but fortunately the old lady sees through him . I do think he of all people need to know about her condition. I like these letters - even if they don't end up together, these letters helped them both at a time where they needed them most. 

51 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

The shipping war already started in the C-community (Edit: It has began on Twitter too... oh dear). Some have started blaming the FL. :idk: I kind of wish viewers would just enjoy the ride rather than taking sides. Both men are equally good, so I'd be ok with either (based on the aired episodes).

Oh yes I saw :shocked:...aiya people should take a chill pill. I think it is fine to support whoever you want but no need to go on an offensive of why the other person is not suitable . As much as I am Team JP, I find that Do San is a great person. I cannot bring myself to say anything bad about him. 

Love the gifs by the way

lol @Chocolate that is hilarious. True though. 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

Episode 7

-I was amused by how JP liked answering DM's 400 questions - it was probably like being DM's pen pal again!

-I thought the awkward scenes at the house were funny - the introduction that was meant to seem close was distant and the introduction that was meant to seem distant was actually close! :MewGiggle: But I like how Halmoni see through everyone and has the ability to make everyone feel comfortable, even an awkward soul like DS

-I have to admit I was a little annoyed at DS trying to insert himself into the family because technically JP knows the family better and JP is the one who is close to Halmoni. But then I understand why DS would do it too - he needs to be there for DM, he's also meant to be the DS who is close to Halmoni and he wanted to try to get to know the family of the girl he likes. Still I was annoyed at him on JP's behalf because it is kind of his territory! :smile:

-The scene where they came up with ideas and Yong-San was holding a dog-Bless! That little Pomeranian was so adorable. And I agree that Yong-San with glasses was cute! :BulbaOWO:

-I thought DS was actually pretty sweet to protect DM when they encountered her stepfather. It must take a lot to anger someone known as the living Buddha :laugh: But honestly, I think the thing with DS is that he may look really logical, but he's one of those types that when they like someone, they feel very deeply for them. And he definitely seems to have a strong sense of justice - like DM, he's not greedy for money, so he would rather work for the right people than to suffer for money.

-Although I love the second lead, I thought the kiss was pretty and made sense given the moment after defending her in the office. Sunset kisses seem to be the trend - this is like the 3rd one I've seen recently. Heh, for someone who had never kissed before, DS looked like he knew what he was doing! :MewGiggle:

-Also sweet of DS was how he thought of developing the project with DM's grandma in mind. One thing I do like about DS being the lead is that it's an unusual and original character to have as male lead. And I think that's what makes some people uncomfortable (those hardcore anti-DS fans of the show) - you don't usually see geeky, introverted tech guys being the main lead. Normally they're comic relief or a side character....DS actually reflects a lot of average guys I  know rather than the dramaland CEO princes (and while I do like JP, have to admit he fits this category). He's perhaps a more realistic, no frills character, who might not doing as much saving of the girl (in fact DM sometimes saves him) but he has a natural and likeable charm too. :hearties:

Edited by JenL
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Episode 8

-The episodes seem to swing between DS dominate to JP dominate, and episode 8 was definitely a JP dominate episode. :wow:

-I liked how the episode started with the tech guys showing just how far they still have to go before they actually understand dating...since they didn't understand the point of the flowers! :laugh:

-JP was the real knight-in-shining-armour of this episode. Honestly, he rescued DM from being lost in a rural area based on being so well connected in a business sense that people knew to contact him about DM :PsyWhat: And the fact he drove her even though she was stinky and had stepped in cow dung. It was such an MVP move. But more than the rescuing from the countryside was the fact that he told her to record the meeting with her stepfather! Such a smart move, but not unexpected given he had his workers look up the company. Of course the stepfather was going to pull a sly move and say that they assaulted him, but it was good that DM was able to one up him with JP's help. :BulbaOWO:

-I like that this drama has not dragged with the secrets - I liked that DS revealed to DM that Halmoni had eyesight problems. I think he knew that deep down Halmoni would not hate him for sharing this knowledge because she's just prickly like JP. Also DM was going to find out sooner or later.

-Hehehe, it was cute to see JP stuffing his mouth with the thank you meal that DM got him. The fact that it was from DM probably made it taste all the better. :MewGiggle:

-Finally, we're getting closer to the reveal of the letter writer! Again, glad that this hasn't dragged on for too long and DM has pretty much figured out something is wrong by being quick-witted and recognising the handwriting. I'm nervous for both the guys once this happens though...who will she be more mad at? Will she accept JP - I feel like even if she does, something will make them incompatible, so it's kinda nerve wrecking! :PiplupCry:

- The epilogue with the scrunchy was funny! This is the wittier humour that I like better than the more slapstick stuff (like the milk explosion). This kind of humour speaks to everyone because most people have had these petty imaginations before of flaunting something to get revenge. Haha, JP's petty actions were sooo funny. Such a meanie! What I loved was that it was like that expectations-reality meme for JP....the reality played out nothing like the expectation because DS refused to bite :laugh: At least not in front of him. DS has more patience and less ego than JP, but he also has less confidence and it sucks for him also. Ahhhh...this writer torturing everyone for entertainment :smile:

3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Episode 8

It is a solid and engaging episode. Who cried in this episode? Raise your hand. LOL. It's also a feel good episode with how Dalmi handled the Morning Group father & son. All thanks to Ji Pyeong.

I enjoyed the interactions between Ji Pyeong and Dalmi. Ji Pyeong is really going out of his way to help Dalmi which is just really sweet. It is honestly very difficult to choose between the two — they are both good in their own unique, sweet ways.  I'll take what writer gives.

The shipping war already started in the C-community (Edit: It has began on Twitter too... oh dear). Some have started blaming the FL.  I kind of wish viewers would just enjoy the ride rather than taking sides. Both men are equally good, so I'd be ok with either (based on the aired episodes).

I'm looking forward to the next episode, soaking wet Ji Pyeong looks sexy. 

I know! JP was such a gun this episode :KittyGun: But then again, he's always guided them in such a smart and strategic way, whether it's been DM or DS. I feel like he's such an adult...except for when it comes to love, of course! JP has so much more to do in helping DM than DS and he's just ticking all the right boxes....but I agree, DS is also sweet. And given that they seem to split the episodes between them equally, it's so hard to swing fully one way no matter who you root for. Hehe I like that you're not picky @mademoiselle.

Meh, shipping wars are for kids. I get it if you just want to spazz about your favourite, but those people who get overly personal and start attacking opposite views are just wasting their time - people aren't going to change their minds and they'll just say nasty things back.

Wait....whaaaaaaaat? Where is this evidence of a soaking wet Ji-Pyeong??? :PsyWhat::wow::wow2::lol:

Edited by JenL
  • Haha 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

On 11/8/2020 at 6:30 PM, abs-oluteM said:

@Jane are you up to speed?

Getting there, I just finished Ep 6 today! I almost don't want to catch up then I will have to wait for new episodes. I am really impressed with how this drama is progressing, it's a fresh story in an intriguing setting and the cinematography is TOP NOTCH!

Of course, like everyone else. I have a very bad case of Second Lead Syndrome. But it's not SLS in the way I want Ji-pyeong to be with Dal-mi. He's just the most interesting character out of the four. Is it me or do you also feel sad for how lonely he is when he starts talking to himself or to Yeong-sil. It also hasn't been fun to watch Do-san in his moments of self-doubt and being criticised by HJP. It's weird for me to see him trust Dal-mi as the CEO but yet also having this moments when there is some tension within him about not being good enough to be CEO. I wonder if the writer is setting something up here?

Alright back to watching to catch up on the drama and this thread!

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 2

20 hours ago, JenL said:

Wait....whaaaaaaaat? Where is this evidence of a soaking wet Ji-Pyeong??? :PsyWhat:

It is in the preview for eps 9.

20 hours ago, Jane said:

f course, like everyone else. I have a very bad case of Second Lead Syndrome. But it's not SLS in the way I want Ji-pyeong to be with Dal-mi. He's just the most interesting character out of the four. Is it me or do you also feel sad for how lonely he is when he starts talking to himself or to Yeong-sil. It also hasn't been fun to watch Do-san in his moments of self-doubt and being criticised by HJP. It's weird for me to see him trust Dal-mi as the CEO but yet also having this moments when there is some tension within him about not being good enough to be CEO. I wonder if the writer is setting something up here?

I reexamine my feelings every episode. I am like a yo-yo. Initially, I wasn't upset that he won't end up with DalMi. Then in recent episodes when he started to realise his feelings, I wanted him to have this opportunity to make his feelings known to her. And I wanted to see how she felt.  I am like JP having this denial about who I want for the end game . Lol!

This was an interesting observation, credit to the twitter handle

EmdIDJjVcAEZffO?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 5

21 hours ago, Jane said:

Getting there, I just finished Ep 6 today! I almost don't want to catch up then I will have to wait for new episodes. I am really impressed with how this drama is progressing, it's a fresh story in an intriguing setting and the cinematography is TOP NOTCH!

Of course, like everyone else. I have a very bad case of Second Lead Syndrome. But it's not SLS in the way I want Ji-pyeong to be with Dal-mi. He's just the most interesting character out of the four. Is it me or do you also feel sad for how lonely he is when he starts talking to himself or to Yeong-sil. It also hasn't been fun to watch Do-san in his moments of self-doubt and being criticised by HJP. It's weird for me to see him trust Dal-mi as the CEO but yet also having this moments when there is some tension within him about not being good enough to be CEO. I wonder if the writer is setting something up here?

Woo so glad you're watching this @Jane ...it's always fun when we watch together :popcorn:

Yes! You make a very very good point. I think I just like JP as a character. Like him alone. And the only reason I feel like he should get with DM is not because I think she's great, but because I want him to be happy and it seems so far that in order to be happy, he needs to get what his heart wants...and his heart wants DM unfortunately. Totally agree Yeong-sil scenes are sad! I think it's the fact he feels he has to guard himself that makes me sad for him. :PiplupCry: Man, I just want him to be happy and not hurt again.

DS's self doubts are also sad. I (and I'm sure everyone else) understand this feeling well - the inner demons. Interesting point! I was also wondering about Yong-San (his friend doing the backing up)...since there were dark hints as they were talking about how you never really know other people...which sounded like a foreshadowing. He's been such a friendly easy going guy...but staying behind to do things can be a sign of corruption/data theft...I don't want him to be bad though :PsyWhat:

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 4

Ep 7 is done! I am truly catching up!

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

It's hard to dislike Do San. Look how cute he is, LOL

I loveeee this scene! The two boys are so hilarious together. 

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I reexamine my feelings every episode. I am like a yo-yo. Initially, I wasn't upset that he won't end up with DalMi. Then in recent episodes when he started to realise his feelings, I wanted him to have this opportunity to make his feelings known to her. And I wanted to see how she felt.  I am like JP having this denial about who I want for the end game . Lol!

Oof! I started to feel this at the end of Ep 7. I melted when he bought that little bottle of plant fertiliser and you could see him begin to realise and start to treasure his feelings for Dal-mi. I wonder if he will openly begin to fight for her, even though Do-san is ahead of him at the moment. 

@JenL Yes, I am finally here! Thank goodness I am catching up with half the drama still to go! As of Ep 7, I am not convinced that Dal-mi is good enough for our boy (yet), even if he likes her. There's a lot of sentimentality attached to the versions of each other 15 years ago, but that's a good amount of time for life to have wrought changes on them too. They talk so much about how his letters were a comfort to her, but I want to know how did he receive those letters and what impact did they play on his life and his decisions.

In general, I am really liking how the Samsan Tech team is gelling together. I think the drama is providing a glimpse into the realities of start-up life, with the accelerated pace that Dal-mi has to study up to be a good CEO, the realities of funding, product development, long-term planning and vision. Even as Sandbox seems to be this nurturing space, its also seems incredibly stressful to me with the constant updates to the whole complex about which start-up received funding etc. 

Fun fact: Although they set Sandbox in this artificial island in the Han River. The exterior scenes in the early episodes were actually filmed at the Oil Tank Cultural Park at Mapo-gu. I visited last year and I was quite excited to recognise it in the drama. More info here: https://www.koreatodo.com/oil-tank-culture-park

• Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 5

Gals , i laughed at last comment, we're not the only ones who want to see a wet JiPyeong :laugh:

knets comments: https://netizenkore.blogspot.com/2020/11/naver-tv-start-up-episode-8-comments.html

[Naver TV] 'Start-Up' Episode 8 Comments and Reaction

Again a different protagonist to the story of the little girl on the swing? Seo Leesook who comes to know that Kang Hanna and Bae Suzy are sisters

1. [+1018][-4] Our reliable team-leader Ms. Han, the girl on the swing was Dalmi. 

2. [+931][-1] I was thinking that the CEO would figure out in the end that the girl was Dalmi,, Especially as he told her everything, even about how CEO Seo grew up with her dad and CEO Won with her mum

3. [+887][-7] Han Jipyeong... You're a country of your own... I love you, you're the best

4. [+724][-6] Han Jipyeong does everything that he can do and gives all that he can, but in reality there's nothing left for him. He's seriously so pitiful, Han Jipyeong ㅠㅠ As time goes by it's only Han Jipyeong that is pitiful.. 

5. [+541][-5] Han Jipyeong is handsome, cool, pretty and even gives good tip-offs. He's seriously perfect...!

//Power Reversal// Bae Suzy plays her hidden card against Um Hyeoseob, who trampled on her pride

1. [+1432][-8] Though Jipyeong, who dealt her a good hand, was good, Injae who helped her use it and Dalmi who used it properly made this the best scene where everything was pulled off just right ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+1198][-71] Jipyeong seriously solved all of today's issues..

3. [+1005][-29] So Jipyeong really was just a sub-lead who waits for the heroine.. There's no twist, my heart is aching.. Han Dajung.. then I wish Jipyeong would have a less painful development.

4. [+822][-16] At 04:38, Injae smiling slightly was seriously ㅠ Unnie, I fell for you,,

5. [+812][-11] Wow,,, Han Jipyeong is hella clever, crazy. I almost fell for Dalmi because she's so good with words.. Dalmi's expression - it seems like she was hit hard by Dalmi's refrehsing lines ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Kim Seonho's handwriting has the scent of Nam Dosan? Bae Suzy becomes doubtful of the overlapping coincidences 

1. [+1758][-13] Did everyone see the preview? I fainted 

2. [+1657][-15] The national rule of the 8th episode of Korean dramas...

(T/N: meaning that there is always conflict/a twist around the 8th episode, which is generally the halfway point)

3. [+1490][-33] She finally found out and I thought Jipyeong also realised it (T/N: his feelings) when he was eating kalguksu but it was just that it tasted good... First Jipyeong..

4. [+1111][-58] So the heartrending part has already started,, A legendary line came out,, In case you cried,, In case you cried the way you're doing now,,

5. [+994][-47] Ah I can't wait until next week to see Jipyeong in the rain ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Anyone else wants to faint with me and wake up on Saturday? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

• Haha 5

I (finally) just finished Episode 2!! 

So far, I love the bond between Halmeoni and HJP. The letter-writing part of the plot in Ep 1 was just setting us up for heartbreak and second-lead-syndrome lol.

Curious to see where the story goes from here. I've been trying very hard to avoid spoilers so I can enjoy the story. Hopefully this drama doesn't fizzle out like a few other dramas I've watched this year did...

Catch up with the thread later when I've caught up with the broadcast~:MewWave:

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

In the middle of resuming ep 8. Paused a bit as I feel quite impatient to share my thought on this before I forget. Lol.  Ah.. I really don't like triangle. It spoilled the fun of a romance part. And seripusly, I feel that JP is quite annoying come to this recent episodes. Like DS said he makes people confused from going as grey as he is. Not that bad not that good either. Plus his arrogance is too much. That is so annoying of all! Lol. I think when haelmoni calls him as good boy, it was suggested as he could act that way. It was like his brake when he starts to go on wrong direction. But at least he is good as their mentor. His straightforward and strong criticism are teaching our young start-ups pretty well.

I feel bad for DS. He was truly want to tell the truth but guess he still has to keep it for the sake of everyone. I wonder how he will handle the bug which will surely trouble him in the future. This is interesting. How could he prove his sincerity of all thise lies. I remember a quote saying a lie can't be covered by another lie. As it stacks up one after another and things are just get more complicated. They are trapped exactly in this situation.

And I love watching the hackathon scenes. Seeing how they try to do their project. It was really fun. They show us the process. It makes me feel ah.. I got a new lesson from this.

Well... I'm going to continue watching. I might add more comments later.

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

Hi y’all!! I just started this drama.

First episode was surprisingly great. I really feel for the character HJP, already wringing out some tears from me. Nam Da Reum is growing up so fine. Always looking forward to his acting. Love watching the relationship of DalMi with her father, and HJP with Halmoni. 

I know I’m late to the party. Will try to catch up asap and come back to post my thoughts. I really love how well the pilot episode laid out all the connections of the characters. 

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Ah... I love the idea of their project "if our eyes can't be fixed then we can use our technology as our eyes" that sounds so brilliant and comforting. Its one of the reason I am rooting on DS more! 

Their path won't be that smooth but that will be fun to see how they struggle to make it come true. Dal Mi should know that her dad wasn't fail and she did pick the right choice. And this will root her even more to reach their success. 

Ep 8 ended really nice. :hearties:

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2