3 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM Yeaps, the travel show. 

You are going to watch Kim Rae Won's drama too right? Season 2. My Friday is free right now, now that Revenant ended. LOL!

I just used up all my haven points earned this one month to buy another Chen Zhe Yuan :lmao2:

I don’t know if I will watch KRW’s show . I haven’t even started on The Uncanny Counter . 😅. So many dramas starting this month . There’s Moving & also The Lovely Boxer . Rowoon’s drama too . Have to prioritise. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Shocked 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

@abs-oluteM Moving - I reckon you can take it easy. Didn't im0202 said it'll first drop 7 episodes then 2 episodes per week later? What's your schedule like now in a week?

Mine is...

Spoiler

Mon - Tues

My Lovely Liar (tvN)

Not Others (ENA)

The Princess & The Werewolf (Youku)

Wed - Thurs

Miraculous Brothers (JTBC)

Moving (Disney+) 9/8

Destined With You (JTBC/Netflix) 23/8

Fri - Sat

None

Sat - Sun

The Uncanny Counter 2 (tvN)

Sun

Others

A Time Called You (Netflix) 8/9

Doona! (Netflix) 20/10

The Princess & The Werewolf will end next week, Aug 9.

Miraculous Brothers will end in two more weeks.

So is King The Land xDDD

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Shocked 3

@mademoiselle my schedule is very mild compared to yours :thinking:. But I don’t have much time to watch

Spoiler

Mon - Tues: Not Others

Wed -Thurs: Miraculous Brothers 

Fri-Sat: My Dearest 

Sat-Sun : King The Land , Uncanny Counter 

KTL will end this week. MB & Not Others will end in August . I guess just in time for Moving , My Lovely Boxer , Destined With You 

Sept premieres I have yet to figure out 

• Haha 3

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

@Tofu I have nothing to watch now, and tried to pick The Witcher back up and can't get into it. Sigh... I'll have to go back to it later or never. The seasonal format ruins things because the story is complicated so to split them up, I forget the story and the happenings.

Times like this it would be good to watch a movie.

• Like 4
On 8/6/2023 at 5:57 PM, Chocolate said:

Hahaha this is so random. Hands don't particularly matter to me. But if this is a guy's, aren't the fingernails to long?

It's because we discussed about men's hands/fingers before and what we like. I thought the length of the fingernails are just nice. It's cut to the edge of the skin and looks clean and tidy. The cuticles (?) or nail fold (?) are removed so it exposes the nail plates more and make the nails look longer. Both of them have gotten manicure coz manicurist remove cuticles. Or do you guys do that at home with the cuticle / nail set? I don't do mine because I believe the cuticles are there to protect the fingernails.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 5
On 8/1/2023 at 10:59 AM, mademoiselle said:

I think the thread here was fine though I made sure I don't comment on comparing the FL but if you talk about it in Oppa thread, you should be safe. Other platforms I think definitely is danger zone.

Hahaha I feel like this is my happy thread. Get to spy on all your Oppa adoptions but also it's just nice to talk to everyone who is supportive of everyone - no fan wars or defensiveness :heiboi:

Hahaha...I was a tiny bit afraid o the AoS hread because we had a big JSM following on JH. And while there's a lot of normal JSM fans in the world, there were also a lot of really aggressive fans around during that time. Couldn't tell which was which and I was stressed.. :psweatduck: To be honest, I'm not afraid of the old internet fight because I'm pretty good with words and logic.

But I don't get pleasure in putting people down and it's so energy consuming.:nervous:

Yes please give it a try. I really want to know if it speaks to you the same way it did for me. See it as a way for me to get to know what your taste is like for romance. They didn't get together very quick (that's KTL btw hahaha). There are few stages in the drama. Introduction, time jump, crush, interactions, misunderstanding led to 💔, time jump, meet again and then things pick up from there.

Haha I still haven't gotten onto this. So busy in real life now (again!) and Kdramaland just dropped a whole bunch od Kdramas on me :lettalKWA: Still haven't made time for D.P 2 yet! 

But i I end up watching this, I'll let you know!

There wasn't. He was the only one I read have classmates coming out to defend him. He was cleared but the general public doesn't seem to believe it. I don't actually know how bad it is or just a minority complaining. The rating for episode 2 did increase though so maybe just a minority making noises.

If he had people come out to defend him, it makes me feel a bit better...a bit more justified that he was less likely to be a bully. :heart: It's hard to know what's real, but I think if people come out to speak on yoour behalf, it's definitely a good sign of character.

Hopefully the ratings continue to increase. The Uncanny Counter is just too good as a drama - humour, pacing, action. I just feel like it's revived my jadedness for dramas this year. I really hope it sweeps ratings! :popcorn:

On 8/1/2023 at 12:20 PM, Tofu said:

@JenL The evil team is soooo good at being evil in Uncanny. The cast played some games recently (link in the drama thread) and the evil team won all the games. LOL!

THEY ARE SOOOO EVIL :lettalKWA:  But I enjoy really bad villains coz it makes the pacing more exciting in these action-type series :heiboi: Their aesthetics remind me of the villains from Batman

Hahaha oh no. If the evil team are winning at games, our counters have no chance at saving the world  :laugh:

On 8/1/2023 at 5:37 PM, mademoiselle said:

Rowoon is sooo handsome here. There's some awesome GIF worthy scene here. But what got me was, I thought it's a teaser preview from his upcoming drama (coz he's in Joseon attire). LOL!

Rowoon does look pretty handsome there! :wow:

On 8/1/2023 at 10:38 PM, Tofu said:

Nope. I haven't watched them in a drama, so for now they are just eye candies. LOL! 

I just realized Taec must have made a strong impression on @JenL. She changed her DP to him. LOL! 

Taec-yeon has gotten a hold on me with his handsome vampire look :laugh:

I never cared about him when he was a Kpop star...but vampire version does it for me :smug:

On 8/1/2023 at 11:12 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenL I'm watching ep 11 now. Felt the time were freezing when they dance, and other guests seems as stunned as us. I appreciated now K drama has more dancing scenes, I always love a romantic dance scene, as in real life almost there is none, not even in wedding haha... 😅

I DIED WITH THE 2ND KISS. It was too cute the way he pulled her on top of him and they cuddled :BulbaOWO::heart:

I feel like they're cute when they're both a little awkward :wow:

But realistic me was thinking...If it was me in that situation, I totally would have runied the moment by being like, "Hey why are you kissing me when they said you still like Hae Sun?!" But then again, Hae Su be damned. That second lead is so annoying that it totally ruins the image of the kind past Hae Sun :niu:

On 8/3/2023 at 10:52 PM, mademoiselle said:

LOLLLL isn't this the kiss when the lamp fell on her and he saved her...?

No feels for second kiss?

First kiss was fun. but second kiss was better in my opinion. He was touched that she looked after him while sick and then couldn't help himself when she confessed (she said it even though she knew that he only cared about Hae Sun) :heart:

On 8/3/2023 at 11:14 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

2nd kiss also quite nice... He was so decisive after so long seems to be confuse. Where is @JenL 😆

Hahahaha I'm here! I didn't get time to watch that episode till yesterday. so catching up on my thoughts now. But I do really like the main couple. I'm just scared because they only just had 2 episodes of happiness and now it's going back into the angst of one-of-us-must-die-while-the-other-lives :letalQQ:

On 8/4/2023 at 5:16 PM, mademoiselle said:

Oh yeah! @JenL Jasper & Alice!! They are starring together in a drama/film??? Married couple...?

https://www.beauty321.com/post/56587

WHAAAAAAATTTT?!?!?! :lettalKWA::lettalKWA::lettalKWA::heart::heart::heart:

Oh my god, this is a dream cast if I ever saw one. Can't wait to see it. It's also 12 episode so less chance of any draggy storylines. 

I'm so happy :Party01: Will you be watching @Tofu?

On 8/4/2023 at 10:15 PM, abs-oluteM said:

Oh this is the reality travel show right ? @mademoiselle

No time la . I have so many dramas , summore Nam Goong Min’s new drama air tonight. I must dedicate my time to him . 😆😆

Hahaha when you have too many oppas. must prioritise, huh? :smile:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

@JenL But the episode after the kiss was so so to me. The date in the amusement park felt outdated. I meant give me somewhere else than there lols. Or it's just probably date in amusement park just never pull the string of my heart and not my dream date destination I don't know 😅

Can I announce new adoption? It's actually crush at the first sight. It's Hwang Min Hyun. He's Wanna One member, no wonder he felt familiar. Sometimes I felt sad for oppa that already in the show until 30ish episodes and I still haven't adopt them, while some just within 1-2 episodes I pick them up to adoption cart and press buy :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

On 8/4/2023 at 10:32 PM, abs-oluteM said:

I don’t know if I will watch KRW’s show . I haven’t even started on The Uncanny Counter . 😅. So many dramas starting this month . There’s Moving & also The Lovely Boxer . Rowoon’s drama too . Have to prioritise. 

Wahhh, you must watch The Uncanny Counter abs. Worth it to see Kang Ki Young play a really evil villain :popcorn:

On 8/4/2023 at 10:40 PM, mademoiselle said:

Mine is...

Mon - Tues

My Lovely Liar (tvN)

Not Others (ENA)

Wed - Thurs

Miraculous Brothers (JTBC)

Moving (Disney+) 9/8

Destined With You (JTBC/Netflix) 23/8

Fri - Sat

None

Sat - Sun

The Uncanny Counter 2 (tvN)

Sun

Others

A Time Called You (Netflix) 8/9

Doona! (Netflix) 20/10

This is quite the most insane schedule I've seen this year. I mean I'm not surprised. But I am shocked :lettalKWA::laugh:

On 8/5/2023 at 1:15 PM, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle I have no idea how Im Si Wan have time for all of these projects he's been doing lately. Haha! 

@mademoiselle @abs-oluteM Both of you are watching lots of dramas! I think I am in some drama fatigue or something. I've started a few but not keeping up with them at all. 

Hahaha I love that when @abs-oluteM says she has no time she's still diligently watching 5 dramas. When I have no time, I'm watching 1/2 an episode in one week of a single drama :laugh:

@Tofu I think sometimes there's no crack drama to keep you addicted. It's nice to have a break every now and then...hopefully sometime will really catch your eye soon!

5 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

It's because we discussed about men's hands/fingers before and what we like. I thought the length of the fingernails are just nice. It's cut to the edge of the skin and looks clean and tidy. The cuticles (?) or nail fold (?) are removed so it exposes the nail plates more and make the nails look longer. Both of them have gotten manicure coz manicurist would the cuticles. Or do you guys do that at home with the cuticle / nail set? I don't do mine because I believe the cuticles are there to protect the fingernails.

This is a very specific description  :laugh: But I love that you notice all of the details! Whose hand is it???

20 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenL But the episode after the kiss was so so to me. The date in the amusement park felt outdated. I meant give me somewhere else than there lols. Or it's just probably date in amusement park just never pull the string of my heart and not my dream date destination I don't know 😅

Hahaha I like amuseument parks and don't mind amusement park dates. But I thought the way that Woo Hyeol acted at the amuseument park was a bit too cheesey/ silly? Hahaha I was not convinced by his being sick on that ride or his being scared in the fun house...Taec=yeon's acting was too over the top in those scenes :lenny: I also thought maybe the child actor was a bit green to acting. Most of the time I'm shocked at how good child actors are. But that child actor felt like he just memorised the lines. :idk: 

But I do like the sort of 'impossible' mechanics of this show though. Like how can Woo Hyeol like In Hae when Hae Sun's new version shows up? And in that last episode, it's horrifying to think that one must die so the other one can live :psweatduck:

20 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Can I announce new adoption? It's actually crush at the first sight. It's Hwang Min Hyun. He's Wanna One member, no wonder he felt familiar. Sometimes I felt sad for oppa that already in the show until 30ish episodes and I still haven't adopt them, while some just within 1-2 episodes I pick them up to adoption cart and press buy :laugh:

HAHAHA Oh the second lead in Alechmy of Souls! :smile:

I actually thought to myself when I first saw him on screen that he was probably your type. But you weren't watching that drama so didn' bother to mention to you. Looks like I was right though :heiboi:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

26 minutes ago, JenL said:

HAHAHA Oh the second lead in Alechmy of Souls! :smile:

I actually thought to myself when I first saw him on screen that he was probably your type. But you weren't watching that drama so didn' bother to mention to you. Looks like I was right though :heiboi:

I like how the fellow Haven here seems to know me better even than my own self :smug: But yes bingo, so my type.

Oh yes you described well with everything went wrong with that amusement park date, including the child actor. I was thinking he's so awkward but I just brushed it off and give him some slack because of his young age 😅 And yes too bad Taecyeon was a bit overboard indeed there haha.... Should I retract the adoption? 😆 I'm also back with my old DP Cheng Yi haha... 

@abs-oluteMI'm watching First Responder but tbh I don't really want to watch it haha. I forgot where it left and the few last of S1 was a bit bored. First few mins of ep 1 don't really engaging for me... hmm...

@Tofu I don't feel like watching your Gong Jun anymore lols. So long... I stopped at 30 and haven't had urge to continue and maybe never will. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

@JenL This thread does get spied on by lurkers. I hope people don't make judgement based on a few pages of our conversations, and respect our views even though they disagree.

What's your last internet fight experience? I remember you had one before - was it Lee Jae Wook's stan? Agree it's energy consuming and not worth wasting energy on confrontation. May be a different story if they pick a fight with you in your territory e.g., blog or your bird posts.

Jo Byung Kyu - the accuser resides in NZ and refused to come to Korea for police investigation so it's hard to verify. I reckon the accuser doesn't really have solid hard-copy evidence to prove he was bullied. I can't imagine JBK physically bullying someone or threatened someone coz he is tiny.

The Uncanny Counter 2 - Glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks the villains reminds us of Batman! Only KKY reminds me of Batman's villain though, not really the other two. But it's kinda cool he is able to replicate the essence of Batman's villain (Christopher Nolan's style not the older Batman villains). But there is always a problem with Batman's villains. The villains always become the scene stealer because they are so unique vs the good guys. So I do think this time round, the Counters are being overshadowed by the villains.

Taecyeon - Wait, he looks like a normal human being from all the stills I've seen. What vampire look? Are you a fan of Twilight and Interview with the Vampire back in the days?

Jasper & Alice - LOL, I was looking for English news at first but couldn't find it. Why is that? What about you, @SilverMoonTea. It's your ex-Oppa, would you check this out?

Drama schedule - It's only 5! During COVID, I remember I was watching 10-11 dramas a week! Now I can't juggle anymore. Drama fatigue.

Hands/Nails - Uhhh, my new C-Oppa's (see my DP and badge 😅). I'm using a magnifying glass studying him lately. Hahaha!

Hwang Min Hyun - Does @SilverMoonTea has a type? She's the most random person I've ever known, LOL! This is a really quick adoption. Only 2 episodes in! But I'm happy I have audiences in that drama thread. I thought it's only going to be just me in there. It could still happen because both Tea and Alice are unreliable drama watchers 😂

Talking about crack drama, Hidden Love is my current crack. Hence, I'm recommending. I do think it has potential to be your crack too. I'm at that stage whereby I actually want to ship the OTP. They match so well on-screen.

• Haha 5
9 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@JenL

Hwang Min Hyun - Does @SilverMoonTea has a type? She's the most random person I've ever known, LOL! This is a really quick adoption. Only 2 episodes in! But I'm happy I have audiences in that drama thread. I thought it's only going to be just me in there. It could still happen because both Tea and Alice are unreliable drama watchers 😂

I think I like pretty and lean oppa, those with small & tall nose bridge, pretty fingers and fair skin 🤔 With those manga hairstyle is more preferable.  This is like writing a requirement for job application, how to become silvermoon oppa 😅

Not to fret much, if can't make the cut as above, with great acting chop everything is possible.

But yeah actually idk why @JenL think HMH will be the one 😂 please explain. 

• Haha 5

@SilverMoonTea Is that Cheng Yi as your DP? Taecyeon was short-lived. 🤣

I can't put a fixed requirement for Oppa but in general, 98% of mine is flower boy type which I'm sure everybody knows that already (good looks appeal more mah) and I do have some in the mix that has looks that are of acquired taste e.g., Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin. I find on-screen charm is important factor too.

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 4
On 8/6/2023 at 4:10 PM, mademoiselle said:

It's because we discussed about men's hands/fingers before and what we like. I thought the length of the fingernails are just nice. It's cut to the edge of the skin and looks clean and tidy. The cuticles (?) or nail fold (?) are removed so it exposes the nail plates more and make the nails look longer. Both of them have gotten manicure coz manicurist remove cuticles. Or do you guys do that at home with the cuticle / nail set? I don't do mine because I believe the cuticles are there to protect the fingernails.

Oh I don't remember this! But if you look at his 2nd finger, the nail is a bit long, it's not level with the skin (that's how I tell my pedicurist lol). But he does have nice nails/nail beds. Can't believe the extent of your scrutiny. You have it BAD!!!

I cut my own finger nails. Cuticles I tear them off when they stick out then it's really painful. I go for pedicure because when I bend, I can only reach my knees haha.

21 hours ago, JenL said:

I DIED WITH THE 2ND KISS. It was too cute the way he pulled her on top of him and they cuddled

And which episode is the 2nd kiss 😁

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

What's your last internet fight experience? I remember you had one before - was it Lee Jae Wook's stan? Agree it's energy consuming and not worth wasting energy on confrontation. May be a different story if they pick a fight with you in your territory e.g., blog or your bird posts.

I like these fights 🤣 People get so crazy, everyone thinks they are right and it's just mayhem. I'm also curious how some people think and how they arrive at their conclusion.

There was a long-time HB fan who provided a lot of translations, information etc on the BinJin thread. Suddenly one day, she stopped and went to post on the BinKyo thread instead! So I tried to engage her. Here is our "conversation" lol. After BinJin was confirmed, she dropped HB. Changed everything and went to support some other celebrity. So we all know now that she was one of those crazy ones who only liked HB when he is single. And the reason she switched to BK was because she could see that BJ was likely real and couldn't take it.

Spoiler

Will delete this later:

1PjbKcM.jpg

MmyDOzz.jpg

FhQO0y1.jpg

StE4i5G.jpg

Sanctimonious a** 😂

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I think I like pretty and lean oppa, those with small & tall nose bridge, pretty fingers and fair skin 🤔 With those manga hairstyle is more preferable.  This is like writing a requirement for job application, how to become silvermoon oppa 😅

I thought there was only 1 requirement: MALE.

• Haha 5

@Chocolate You were probably silently reading our conversations then came in once I openly said I didn't think Rowoon has nice fingernails. You came in to agree with this statement. Hahaha! But how it started I forgot, probably it was @SilverMoonTea and I talking about hands, or @abs-oluteM...? I tagged you because I wanted to know if you liked this kind since I remember you said you don't like too girly hands.

And yes, his index fingernail is longer than the rest but not too long. I wish mine is this shape and length too; it's a shape I like. Growing up, I've seen some uncle and his son grew their pinky fingernails. Always thought that's a bit gay and weird. Why do men do that?

No, not the side cuticles. You can't tear off the cuticles that are stuck to your nail beds. Those are usually pushed back using special cuticle tool. When mine "opened" (due to dryness?), it hurts! I never understood why others allow their cuticles removed!

2 hours ago, Chocolate said:

I thought there was only 1 requirement: MALE.

Does this only apply to @SilverMoonTea because I'm pretty fussy with my Oppa deul. :lmao2:

2 hours ago, Chocolate said:

I like these fights 🤣 People get so crazy, everyone thinks they are right and it's just mayhem. I'm also curious how some people think and how they arrive at their conclusion.

There was a long-time HB fan who provided a lot of translations, information etc on the BinJin thread. Suddenly one day, she stopped and went to post on the BinKyo thread instead! So I tried to engage her. Here is our "conversation" lol. After BinJin was confirmed, she dropped HB. Changed everything and went to support some other celebrity. So we all know now that she was one of those crazy ones who only liked HB when he is single. And the reason she switched to BK was because she could see that BJ was likely real and couldn't take it.

Hahahaha! Are you saying this because you are mostly sitting on the sidelines watching the fights? Because when one is entangled into it or singled out by these crazy people/trolls, it's no where near fun.

This user, I know the DP but I don't remember it is linked to this username though. I am shocked you wrote to her and asked her so directly! But it's actually normal for someone like her to spend time in the shipper threads. I've seen it for PSH's and LMH's shipper threads. Their intentions, to what they believed, were to provide unbiased information to the shippers because they don't want the delulu shippers twisting the interviews' translations in the favour of their ship(s). In her defense, shippers do tend to zoom in on certain words and start hallucinating 😅 up there's breadcrumb. In her case, she must be gutted that BJ is real and she was so so so wrong, hey? You must be like, "Ha!" This is a huge OUCH on her part, as a veteran fan. This conversation affirms my belief i.e., to never assume you know your Oppa 101% = keep adopting Oppa, no need to stick to one and put all the eggs in one basket.:lmao2:

Edit: @Chocolate Curious. Is your interest in BJ subsided now that they have married? Are you still excited when you saw SYJ update her IG and mentioned she got her hubby to take the photos she uploaded for her?

This is the second kiss? @JenL @SilverMoonTea

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 5

Hahahaha! Are you saying this because you are mostly sitting on the sidelines watching the fights? Because when one is entangled into it or singled out by these crazy people/trolls, it's no where near fun.

Haha, I guess if you are attacked, it could be quite stressful 😅 But if you argue just because you don't like what the other person says, then that's silly. Everything is subjective and a lot of it is guessing/delusion anyway. Until this day, there are still fights between BJ and BK fans. I also see some between SHK and SJK fans. These people (on both sides) are laughable. They think they are defending their faves but actually their comments are sometimes so boastful it makes you cringe and reflect badly on everyone.

This user, I know the DP but I don't remember it is linked to this username though. I am shocked you wrote to her and asked her so directly! But it's actually normal for someone like her to spend time in the shipper threads. I've seen it for PSH's and LMH's shipper threads. Their intentions, to what they believed, were to provide unbiased information to the shippers because they don't want the delulu shippers twisting the interviews' translations in the favour of their ship(s). In her defense, shippers do tend to zoom in on certain words and start hallucinating 😅 up there's breadcrumb. In her case, she must be gutted that BJ is real and she was so so so wrong, hey? You must be like, "Ha!" This is a huge OUCH on her part, as a veteran fan.

After reading so many opinions, sometimes I cannot resist and must ask because I cannot understand how a rational (that word again) person can think that way 😅 Actually she did provide a lot of stuff for the thread which was much appreciated. But definitely, she took a lot of flak after the announcement because every BJ fan remembered her.

Edit: @Chocolate Curious. Is your interest in BJ subsided now that they have married? Are you still excited when you saw SYJ update her IG and mentioned she got her hubby to take the photos she uploaded for her?

Hahaha, I'm not excitable that way. Definitely after confirmation and wedding, the thrill of it has gone. The fun really is in analysing and guessing. But I love this couple. They are wonderful people. I still have plans to tidy up the thread to keep proper documentation, just no time.

Separately, she's quite 🔥! Is AHS supposed to be the lucky guy?

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

@mademoiselle I am the one who likes those veiny hands 🤣

@JenL I will definitely watch The Uncanny Counter. I just had to finish off King The Land. Will play catch up this week .

13 hours ago, Chocolate said:

thought there was only 1 requirement: MALE.

You are right 😂😂 . @SilverMoonTea’s oppa choices are random & short lived 😛

• Haha 5