Guyssss, I think I'm ready to come back :CharmanderYay:. I feel bad for disappearing but it's been overwhelming. So much happened over the past few months - the main issue I had (which started during the pandemic) has mostly been resolved. My arm is slowly on the mend. I've been watching dramas but only a few things very slowly - I made it all the way through The Good Bad Mother and I'm catching up on Black Knight now. I've been feeling so tired lately - just very low on energy - but hopefully it's not an issue. 

@mademoiselle Thanks for putting me onto the The Good Bad Mother - it was at times a difficult watch because how hard can one person's life be?! But I thought this was one of LDH's better projecs in that I was interested in it :laugh:Also I finally finished an old drama. Where Stars Land . I had been avoiding it for awhile because I heard the female lead was annoying. But aside from the first 2-3 eps where she was kinda annoying, I found her to be pretty likeable. I love Lee Je Hoon as usual but I actually found it a little annoying that he didn't have the patience to heal himself so he could be with her long term (though he finally changed his mind in the end!!!) Overall I liked the drama though and the romance was cute. Rowoon was also so different back then...his voice!!! And he was more slender? Now hs has such a built physique :poliWeird:  What's airing in June? I heard of a vampire romance and I am in. I've always had a weak spot for vampire stories :BulbaOWO:

@abs-oluteM How are you? What are you currently watching in June? I just saw your post on Mi Joo and Kang Ho. I liked them too. Such a challenging romance too. Watching how they struggled for their love kind of puts me off love because it looks like hard work :laugh:

@Tofu How have you been ? I feel like you tagged me in a few things. I need to go exploring on JH again. Any drama recommendations? This is probably going far back in the year, but did you end up seeing the Someday Or One Day movie? In the end I watched it like 3 times (well at least once more and then I bought tickets to 2 other sessions which I didn't watch) when I was in Korea because there were a lot of freebies each week promoting the movie and I wanted them all!  :psweatduck: Will you watch the Korean remake?!

@SilverMoonTea I thought of you today because I saw this drama poster as a tiny thumbnail and I thought it was a new Puff and Jasper drama :lettalKWA: But it's not :letalQQ: It's some guy called Fandy Fan and front- on he does NOT look like Jasper. I've never seen his stuff and don't think he's for me personally, but I'm kinda tempted to watch this coz I also like the 2nd female lead and it's been awhile since I watched a Taiwanese drama all the way through. 

Did you end up finishing Delivery Man btw?! I watched it all and quite liked the drama. They were a cute ghost and human couple. I ened up forgetting about Heavenly Idol though :heiboi:

d0-Or-Ad-4f.jpg

Edited by JenL
  • Haha 4

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

Screenshot-20230613-200755-Chrome.jpg

Is this the one @JenL? Cos I also briefly thought he looks alike to Jasper. 

Me and madame was talking about long time never talk to you, and we both miss you. 

I've been watching Leo Luo and Bai Lu drama. And their chemistry is amazing. I can't stop thinking about them for a while haha... Their photoshoot is amazing...

And no I didnt finish both Delivery Man & Heavenly Idol hahaha... 

I like Where Starts Land in the beginning, but I can't finish it either lols. The FL quite pretty and cute but I think her character there not my favourite. She's very good in A Piece of Your Mind & I'm not A Robot. I think you might like both, when u're dramaless can try. 

• Like 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

26 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Is this the one @JenL? Cos I also briefly thought he looks alike to Jasper. 

Not sure if he's the same guy, but whoever that is above looks like Jasper if his face wasn't as long.

Fandy Fan looks like this though...hahaha, nothing against him just making it clear, he is not my Oppa :lol:

d0-Or-Ad-4f.jpg

I haven't adopted any new Oppas this year?! :lettalKWA: Who is your latest love?

Me and madame was talking about long time never talk to you, and we both miss you. 

I have missed you all too :heart:

I've been watching Leo Luo and Bai Lu drama. And their chemistry is amazing. I can't stop thinking about them for a while haha... Their photoshoot is amazing...

I have a Twitter friend, Milk Tea (you might have seen her around. She seems to love Taiwanese dramas too) who loves them soooo much. She loved them from their previous drama together, so might be worth checking out if you're a fan of them 2

I like Where Starts Land in the beginning, but I can't finish it either lols. The FL quite pretty and cute but I think her character there not my favourite. She's very good in A Piece of Your Mind & I'm not A Robot. I think you might like both, when u're dramaless can try. 

Hahaha I ended up finishing  because Lee Je Hoon and Chae Soo Bin look so pretty together and have a cute romance. The storyline was pretty fast-paced and good to follow,  though I don't know if I liked some of the character's reasonings for why they wanted to do what they wanted to do. I agree - Chae soon Bin is good in her other dramas. Thanks for the recommendations - I've seen both before! I really liked her in I'm not a Robot and I saw A Piece of Your Mind a little while ago though I was very irritated by the 2nd leads and side characters in that drama. :heiboi:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

27 minutes ago, JenL said:

I haven't adopted any new Oppas this year?! :lettalKWA: Who is your latest love?

I have a Twitter friend, Milk Tea (you might have seen her around. She seems to love Taiwanese dramas too) who loves them soooo much. She loved them from their previous drama together, so might be worth checking out if you're a fan of them 2

in that drama. :heiboi:

Why everyone not adopting oppa... what happen with y'all guys ? I feel bad I alrd adopted 11 this year :lmao2: One month 2 oppas rate... :lenny: I alrd felt this is so little already :laugh:

Yes I'm somehow following MilkTea and because she keep posting Till The End of The Moon I ended up watching it too. At first I just want to know what's the hype all about... In the end I joined the hype haha... 

And this Jdorama not too bad too. Quite good just for some cute distraction. The oppa handsome too...

• Haha 4

Hi @JenL, long time no see/chat! Miss our fun chats! Yes, we were just talking about you as I told @SilverMoonTea that I don't really like post-pandemic because now everyone gets back to their life and JH became too quiet! 😅 That's not to say I am not glad we're over the pandemic. It's just that it made you realise, those became inactive are those who only joined because of the lockdown. 🥲

Is your wrist healed/fixed now?

Anyway, oh yay, glad to hear you enjoyed The Good Bad Mother and watched Where Star Lands! Woot! Yeah, Rowoon's voice is very different then to now. Agree, many people were complaining about Chae Soo Bin's character in the beginning but as you watch further she got better and they were quite matching as OTP. If only those people gave it a few more episodes, they'll see.

I haven't adopted any Oppa until last night. Kim Beom is first 2023 Oppa. He and LDW's bromance is awesome in Tale of the 9 tailed 1938. I always find him cute, but he just hasn't done a drama I really like where he has plentiful screen time because he's mostly supporting actor.

Vampire drama? Do you mean Taecyeon's one? I'm not sure if I'll watch but the upcoming dramas that are on my radar are:

1. King the Land - loving the preview already

2. See You in My 19th Life

3. DP 2 (July)

4. Destined with You (August) - Rowoon ♥

5. My Lovely Liar (July) - Kim So Hyun

I recommend checking out Bloodhounds on Netflix. Adrenaline rush kind of drama and great bromance. If you want Yoon Park and Kim Dong Wook, check out Delightfully Deceitful. If you want Kim Dong Wook again and mystery crime, then try My Perfect Stranger. Both aren't bad. My Perfect Stranger ends next week so you can binge, and I can let you know if the finale plunged or ends well. Haha.

Oh, so do you like the SOOD movie seeing how you watched 3 times? I watched it but now it's all a blur in my head. I only remember it could have been better, or someone's screen time was too little that the story wasn't told as fully as it should.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

@mademoiselle @abs-oluteM Tempted is that drama that should never be named. I pretend it never existed. Haha! I really like My Country and have rewatched it many times because I think it's a really well done sageuk. It helps that my two favs, YSJ and WDH are in it and have a brotherly bond too (although, I think they were fighting against each other for most of it. LOL!). 

I follow this one F1 driver and he talks about how common it is for people to fast for several days. I think he mentioned he would fast for 2-3 days, only drinking water. I don't think I can fast for more than a day (I have before unknowingly --- I was too busy and forgot to eat). 

15 hours ago, JenL said:

How have you been ? I feel like you tagged me in a few things. I need to go exploring on JH again. Any drama recommendations? This is probably going far back in the year, but did you end up seeing the Someday Or One Day movie? In the end I watched it like 3 times (well at least once more and then I bought tickets to 2 other sessions which I didn't watch) when I was in Korea because there were a lot of freebies each week promoting the movie and I wanted them all!   Will you watch the Korean remake?!

I've missed you! I'm glad the thing during the pandemic is close to getting resolved and your health is better!

Drama recommendations?! --- JEN! Have you watched Oh No! Here Comes Trouble?! It's a Taiwanese drama with Vivian Song and Tseng Jing Hua (he's the main lead and it's about his character). It was truly one of my favorite and there's so much I liked about it. Definitely take a look if you haven't yet!

I haven't watched the SOOD movie because I haven't found the time to watch it. I should probably watch it before the Korean remake is out.

15 hours ago, JenL said:

It's some guy called Fandy Fan and front- on he does NOT look like Jasper.

He does not look like Jasper, but I have seen him in a drama before. @SilverMoonTea has too. Tea probably doesn't remember because she dropped the drama (I think), but also she didn't like his story. LOL! Fandy Fan was the tattoo guy in Oh No! Here Comes Trouble.

--------------

This year, a lot of the oppas I've already adopted have dramas out so I don't really have new ones to add to my list. I have two so far and possibly a third if his drama continues to be good. 

14 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

the upcoming dramas that are on my radar are:

That is a long list. LOL! I only have one on my list and it's a Chinese one that will probably air at the end of the summer. 

14 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

And this Jdorama not too bad too.

I have been watching this drama through clips and people's tweets. LOL!

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 3
On 6/13/2023 at 11:11 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

Why everyone not adopting oppa... what happen with y'all guys ? I feel bad I alrd adopted 11 this year :lmao2: One month 2 oppas rate... :lenny: I alrd felt this is so little already :laugh:

Haha it's my sense of loyalty. I keep pining for the same guys. My heart only skips for Lee Jae Wook , Lee Je Hoon , Jasper, Greg etc :laugh: Nah,  I think I lied anyway. I have adopted one bad boy.this year - the guy from Taxi Driver 2/ Crash course in romance - Shin Jae Ha :lol: But even that is a weak adoption 

I think mainly it's because I haven't had real strong feelings towards any dramas this year! Everything has been so-so. Can't say I've felt obessive in keeping up with any of them which means less likely to get attached to Oppas :idk: Also very few new actors turning up in thing things I've watched!

Edited by JenL
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

On 6/13/2023 at 11:15 PM, mademoiselle said:

Hi @JenL, long time no see/chat! Miss our fun chats! Yes, we were just talking about you as I told @SilverMoonTea that I don't really like post-pandemic because now everyone gets back to their life and JH became too quiet! 😅 That's not to say I am not glad we're over the pandemic. It's just that it made you realise, those became inactive are those who only joined because of the lockdown. 🥲

Hello! It has been a long time and I totally missed our chats about Oppas and dramas and other fun things...and I agree with what you said about post pandemic life. It's hard sometimes to find time to just hang out on JH because so much is going on in real life :psweatduck: 

Haha, to be honest before I joinned JH I was on the S Forums for a long time, but only occasionally and only when I was very addicted to a drama. Once I got over a drama I'd disappear....until the next one. Haha, but then I met you guys and started hanging out on JH more and it was fun and not so scary because on fan wars/ stans. But yes, it always feels like we have limited time now that it's not lockdown :idk:

I noticed JH is pretty quiet because I saw that I was ranking as being an active member this week, at least before whe I logged on, which was weird because I have only really made like 2 long posts :thinking:

Is your wrist healed/fixed now?

Nope! Not full recovered, but I have a few things to manage the pain and I'm doing stretches and massage with physio. I can type, but somedays I don't to give it rest. Oh well it is what it is. But if I disappear again it may also be the arm issue :letalQQ:

Anyway, oh yay, glad to hear you enjoyed The Good Bad Mother and watched Where Star Lands! Woot! Yeah, Rowoon's voice is very different then to now. Agree, many people were complaining about Chae Soo Bin's character in the beginning but as you watch further she got better and they were quite matching as OTP. If only those people gave it a few more episodes, they'll see.

Yeah, I was actually pretty hooked on Where Stars Land for a good 2 weeks or so. I guess not suprising because it had my boy, Lee Je Hoon and I also love Chae Soo Bin. But yeah, those people who dropped it after the first few episodes missed out! :lenny:

As for Rowoon, do you think his voice in real life is like this or like how he currently sounds? Which is the acting and which is the true voice??? :thinking:

I haven't adopted any Oppa until last night. Kim Beom is first 2023 Oppa. He and LDW's bromance is awesome in Tale of the 9 tailed 1938. I always find him cute, but he just hasn't done a drama I really like where he has plentiful screen time because he's mostly supporting actor.

I actually do like Kim Beom, but haven't really seen anything he's been in since the one where he pursued a woman who was older than him. I feel like maybe I should have watched Tale of the 9 tailed...I don't know why I didn't pick it up. Do you think I'd enjoy it? I'm not a huge LDW fan, but if the bromance is there, maybe I could try it? :heiboi:

Vampire drama? Do you mean Taecyeon's one? I'm not sure if I'll watch but the upcoming dramas that are on my radar are:

1. King the Land - loving the preview already

2. See You in My 19th Life

3. DP 2 (July)

4. Destined with You (August) - Rowoon ♥

5. My Lovely Liar (July) - Kim So Hyun

Thats the one. I don't really follow the 2 leads, but I like vampire stories (if not Twilight) and so I'll give that one a go :popcorn:

This is a good list! YES to D.P and most likely I'll watch the Rowoon and kim so Hyun projects as well :wow:

Hahaha I knew I could count on you for a list :MewHi:

I recommend checking out Bloodhounds on Netflix. Adrenaline rush kind of drama and great bromance. If you want Yoon Park and Kim Dong Wook, check out Delightfully Deceitful. If you want Kim Dong Wook again and mystery crime, then try My Perfect Stranger. Both aren't bad. My Perfect Stranger ends next week so you can binge, and I can let you know if the finale plunged or ends well. Haha

I started Bloodhounds on your recommendation last night and really liked the first episode. Main guy is quite cute. I feel like you guys were talking about him on the last few pages right? :lenny: Maybe he'll be the second Oppa I adopt this year if I like the drama. Haha for some weird reason he kind of reminds me of Greg Hsu and Seo Kang Joon

I heard my Oppa Yoon Park is joining the marriage club and is marrying his partner :heart: My fangirl heart is happy but also like...why you leave me? :letalQQ: But I should watch a project of his because I've skipped a lot of his last ones due to them not peaking my interest. 

Oh, so do you like the SOOD movie seeing how you watched 3 times? I watched it but now it's all a blur in my head. I only remember it could have been better, or someone's screen time was too little that the story wasn't told as fully as it should.

Ah I probably disppeared around the time the SOOD movie came out and abandoned my thread as usual because I was in Korea at the time. Yes, I liked the SOOD movie. It brought back all my old feelings.I'm going to put my thoughts in a spoiler tag so @Tofu doesn't accidentally read it before she sees the film

Spoiler

I enjoyed the film and thought it was a lovely way to say Thank you and good bye to fans. I think the first time I watched it, the first quarter felt a bit repeitive or rushed, but I understood they were trying to catch up for those who already knowledgeable about the drama...and maybe trying to refresh fans' memories. But I got really into it from the second quarter of the film when you start to see the differences in the timelines. The romance was still cute. I think Greg and Alice were pretty natural. And I liked that the movie also showed what happened to Chen Yun Ru and Wang Quan Sheng who were the other characters, but not the main characters, that alice and greg played. Mo Jun Jie / Patrick didn't get as much air time as they included that other romance for Chen Yun Ru...I don't know how I felt about the husband. I guess they needed to include a mainland actor for Chinese fans and maybe funding. Overall, I liked the movie - the drama will always be the best of course.

Hahaha, I saw it 3 times including on Valentine's day because they gave out special collectible things in Korea. Here's a picture of all the collector's tickets and stuff I got when I went to see SOOD at the cinema...They were still giving things out for a month after I came back...I felt sorry for Korean fans though because they were literally getting fatigue from watching the film 20 times :laugh: (You couldn't pick up the freebies till after the film). I felt fomo for the stuff I missed, but I'm pretty sure you can buy it online from Korean version of ebay etc.

Edited by JenL
  • Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

Yoon Park is on Delightfully Deceitful now @JenL, his character quite refreshing and quirky. I'm okay he get married lols 🤣 But if one of my favourite oppa getting married I'm also not super amused 😂😆, so totally understand your feeling. My comment will be the same as @abs-oluteM's mom 😆

I felt like getting older all my body aches here and there too. Kept getting lowgrade flu too , now the weather is super hot then suddenly rain. Hope your hand recover well asap Jenl. 

@mademoiselleI started to getting a bit tired following up KDW drama, as there is two and I'm behind with all of them :laugh: 

I felt like I have drama ADHD , I kept trying a new one and never finished any of them lols... But I will kept doing it haha ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

@SilverMoonTea Re: The latest episode for Delightfully Deceitful, I thought Yoon Park wants to be friend with Kim Dong Wook but he was quick to be all serious and suspicious of him. LOL! Or he's just pretending? Coz I was sure that one day he called KDW out for a drink was genuine and he was lonely.

LOLLL, ADHD. :lmao2: In a way it does sound like it. You can't concentrate to the end for one thing. Hahaha.

It's weird you have body aches. You walked a lot, don't you? Sitting too long? Could be hormonal too. Or mattress too soft? I was knocked down by flu or cold and been coughing for over a month. Damn cough... I fixed it before by spending a lot of money taking chinese meds. All seems to go to waste now.

@JenL what exactly happened to your wrist/arm? No surgery involved, I hope? Take it easy. More time for you to watch more dramas. Hahaha!

17 hours ago, JenL said:

As for Rowoon, do you think his voice in real life is like this or like how he currently sounds? Which is the acting and which is the true voice?

His true voice should be what we hear now. His drama voice is the same as the voice in House on Wheels 4 as well as other clips of him on live shows. I'm curious why his voice sounded different in Where Stars Land too. He'd be about 21-22 at the time and is it because his voice hasn't settled down yet? I did come across a cut of Lee Do Hyun on Knowing Bros sharing the tale that his voice used to be higher in pitch and he practice to make it lower and he has voice of we hear now.

From Where Stars Land → Extraordianry You → She Would Never Know, there was a huge difference in his voice in She Would Never Know compared to the previous two. He had vast improvement in line delivery as well.

17 hours ago, JenL said:

I actually do like Kim Beom, but haven't really seen anything he's been in since the one where he pursued a woman who was older than him. I feel like maybe I should have watched Tale of the 9 tailed...I don't know why I didn't pick it up. Do you think I'd enjoy it? I'm not a huge LDW fan, but if the bromance is there, maybe I could try it?

I like Kim Beom too; he was always cute to me. But was just never enough for me to adopt him. Bromance of the 2nd season Tale of the Nine Tailed is wayyy better. @Tofu Do you think JenL needs to watch S1 to enjoy S2? We watched Alchemy S2 OK without really watching S1. :laugh:

17 hours ago, JenL said:

This is a good list! YES to D.P and most likely I'll watch the Rowoon and kim so Hyun projects as well.

Hahaha I knew I could count on you for a list.

Hahaha you'd love Kim So Hyun's one with Chae Jong Hyeop for sure! Kim So Hyun has been on hiatus for so long. I wonder why...? Was too tired filming the last one affected by the scandal?

My list grew again. I found one that I might check out called Miracle Brothers. He's got super power so ... but the last time Korea did 2 super power dramas, they both flopped. LOL. So we shall see. The one with super power is cute but Jung Woo isn't appealing enough.

And @Chocolate reminded me of Revenant. Are you sure you wanna watch this? I thought you're scared of horror and this is about ghost ones! I will check it out and decide later.

17 hours ago, JenL said:

I started Bloodhounds on your recommendation last night and really liked the first episode. Main guy is quite cute. I feel like you guys were talking about him on the last few pages right? :lenny: Maybe he'll be the second Oppa I adopt this year if I like the drama. Haha for some weird reason he kind of reminds me of Greg Hsu and Seo Kang Joon

Are you talking about Woo Do Hwan? His character makes him two times cuter. Haha. Are you continuing - their bromance is lovely too although I'd say I like LDW x KB's bromance more. What do you think, @Tofu?

TOTNT-18.gif

I asked Tofu to make this behind the scene GIF for me coz it's just so "awww" :love::heart:

17 hours ago, JenL said:

I heard my Oppa Yoon Park is joining the marriage club and is marrying his partner :heart: My fangirl heart is happy but also like...why you leave me? :letalQQ: But I should watch a project of his because I've skipped a lot of his last ones due to them not peaking my interest. 

Hahaha I read the news. It's OK, there are plenty more fishes in the sea!

17 hours ago, JenL said:

Hahaha, I saw it 3 times including on Valentine's day because they gave out special collectible things in Korea. Here's a picture of all the collector's tickets and stuff I got when I went to see SOOD at the cinema...They were still giving things out for a month after I came back...I felt sorry for Korean fans though because they were literally getting fatigue from watching the film 20 times :laugh: (You couldn't pick up the freebies till after the film). I felt fomo for the stuff I missed, but I'm pretty sure you can buy it online from Korean version of ebay etc

Wow, that's the goodies Korea gives out to watch a movie?! Bloody hell. Why didn't we have it here? Ok, nvm... it would just take up more storage space. I recently threw out 2 x giant Healer posters. Maybe I should have sent it to you for sale in your etsy account and see if anyone is interested.

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
24 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@mademoiselleI think YP character indeed a bit suspicious haha... Btw the show become a bit confusing to me. So many characters, gangsters etc. I thought it will be more of courtroom drama, but not really. 

I think it's just the problem of being 30's lols.

Yeah it is. This week's episodes I'm a bit meh. Fingers crossed next week will settle down a bit once they start working together. Yeah, it's not court room drama. I think it's a revenge / swindle drama. I just don't know how ML intends to con people while being lawful. LOL.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@JenL Helllllloooo Jen. I loved The Good Bad Mother, though mother is not without her faults. What I love most was actually the relationship between LDH and Ahn Eun Jin's character. Though the romance is not the main focus , it kept me invested. Did you finish the show? 

7 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

oon Park is on Delightfully Deceitful now @JenL, his character quite refreshing and quirky. I'm okay he get married lols 🤣 But if one of my favourite oppa getting married I'm also not super amused 😂😆, so totally understand your feeling. My comment will be the same as @abs-oluteM's mom

Yes , mummy prefers her oppa not married .....ahahahahah...but I always point out to her that it is not like she'll have a chance if they aren't married either :laugh:

@mademoiselle Jun Ho does look so good in that suit. 

• Haha 3

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

9 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Sweep up like this is better.

I don't like the fringe parting showing a little forehead - most of them look better all up or all down.

Too bad he looks like he will have parting and all down more. When all down usually means he is on casual or comfy / can be himself mode (observation from other kdramas). Hair up is like wearing part of the armour. 😆

@Chocolate I forgot to ask. The luggage he's using in the drama is Rimowa isn't it?

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

@JenL I agreed with @mademoiselle. You should 100% watch Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938 if you like Kim Bum and bromance. Mademoiselle and I were lucky to have back to back bromance with WDH x LSY and LDW x KB last weekend. 

In Tale of the Nine Tailed S1, just watch this video on their bromance. It'll give you an introduction to where they stand in S2.

Lee Jun Ho is so handsome in his drama. I've watched many of his clips from that drama. Haha! 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

The luggage he's using in the drama is Rimowa isn't it?

Are you talking about the silver one? If so, not Rimowa. The corners are too sharp/pointy. Rimowa's corners tend to be a bit more round. The handle of their suitcase usually match the color of the suitcase too. 

I feel like I see Rimowa more in Chinese dramas than I do in Korean dramas.  

You know, Gu Won's watch is pretty pricey. Piaget is an expensive brand. I think the watch he's wearing is probably $10k+. Seo Ha is a chaebol too, but he's not dressed from head to toe in designer like Gu Won. Two hotel chaebols, but so different. LOL! 

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 1

@Tofu Interesting. Is there any branded luggages that are more expensive than Rimowa, if Gu Won will wear expensive watch that cost that much? Just feels like his luggage will need to match the price of everything else he uses/wears. LOL!

Maybe Seo Ha is not as chaebol rich as Gu Won? His step-mother did run the hotel's standard down the drain whereas Gu Won's Dad and sister are doing well for King Group and King Hotel (it seems). The set-up does puzzle me coz he's a lot more dressed down as a chaebol. Or the father is stingy with him...?

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, mademoiselle said:

@Tofu Interesting. Is there any branded luggages that are more expensive than Rimowa, if Gu Won will wear expensive watch that cost that much? Just feels like his luggage will need to match the price of everything else he uses/wears. LOL!

Maybe Seo Ha is not as chaebol rich as Gu Won? His step-mother did run the hotel's standard down the drain whereas Gu Won's Dad and sister are doing well for King Group and King Hotel (it seems). The set-up does puzzle me coz he's a lot more dressed down that a chaebol. Or the father is stingy with him...?

Yes SH hotel need improvement and it looks super old haha... I like the way they dressed SH, his suit is quite classic, toned down and not so showy. Some people in the hotel thought he's just a normal employee. Do u have any idea what watch's brand SH wear @Tofu, it looks very classic and just simple silver watch, but I kinda like it. I also mentioned it on thread, normally I didn't really pay attention on what they wore. 

• Haha 2