Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

16 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

Looking gorgeous with whatever outfit she wears 😍 my absolute #girlcrush 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

and saw this also, she attended an award giving body in Saitama Japan (MAMA’s CHOICE) last December 12 2018. I cannot help but imagine Seung gi seeing this 🙊😁 

spacer.png

I wish to seem together in a red carpet, holding hands 👫

SM at MAMA is top notch :valid:

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Hola a todas..!! bonito espacio para hablar de la hermosa #JungSoMin y #SeungGi. Alguien podría tomar las fotos de sus outfit que utilizaron en little forest,por lo que me di cuenta llevaban muchos parecidos principalmente en colores. En el capítulo donde ellos están jugando con los niños al lodo, hay una parte donde se le alcanza a ver,cómo ella le echa lodo  con sus manos a los pies de Seung Gi, cuando él está sentado, cuando lo ví, me quede pensando que estaría pasando entre ellos ?? 💘🌹😁😃😀

• Like 7

I wanted to ignore Hvh's comments at first, not cause I want to turn a blind eye on anti-shipping, but cause it just felt like nonsense with no real basis. But just to share my thoughts:

I've been a fan of both LSG and JSM before I watched LF and started to ship them, and based on what I've read so far in the forum, most, if not all, here are the same. I appreciate all the posts here, even the ones that aren't directly about the ship, cause I get to learn about them and the people around them more. So thank you everyone for sharing what you find.

Even though we are rooting for them as a couple, I believe that people here are genuine supporters of each of them as individuals, and as stated in some of the posts, they wish the best for both, and not just exclusively for them to be together. 

So if there are news about them dating other people or even hating each other as someone mentioned, I'd be curious to know - and I'm sure others would be too - even if it will be disappointing.

I just wish that the negative posts have actual concrete insight, and not just the works of a typical internet troll. I appreciate all the links they provided though. :laugh:

• Like 7

Today, I’ve been really trying to ignore because someone here is actually enjoying the attention.

However, I think I must leave it here. Some thoughts to ponder ☺️

spacer.png

I am glad because more passengers are hopping in today and the thread is moving fast ☺️.

As we grow in number, it will be inevitable to encounter people who has all the time to provoke and annoy us because they are having fun out of it.

I might just choose to waste no time by not giving them the attention they needed. Except for today because I think I just needed to share my two cents.

• Like 5

@Diva and @SGxSM thank you for this observation. I rewatched it and yes, so cute that SM was throwing the mud to SG's leg. This is the particular scene that they seems to be inseparable, SM was always standing next to SG. Also SG stood closely to SM while they're mixing the mud with their feet. They are extremely close and "sweet" here. I also noticed a couple of outfits that color-matched. And yes, I agree that if they will find someone to date other than each other, we totally understand. We are just here wishing that they are together. But either way, we'll be happy for them  so happy we are sharing thougths here more often! Keep it coming!

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

Hello to everyone.. I have been a silent lurker since I found out about this forum.. loving all the topics and observations made  about this two beautiful people and has always put a smile in my daily mundane life.. thank you:duckhearts:I wanted to keep quiet forever but something has irked me, thus having to sign up which I have never done in my life. Just my two cents - I hope that people will stay respectful and not barrage a forum with negative opinions, I guess if you do not have something to say nice, just keep it to yourself!! or move to another forum where you discuss the same  topic.  Anyways, I am glad to see that it's re directed to the right direction and will move forward as it is:hearties:I hope that this ship will  continue and thrive until we here otherwise from LSG and JSM.:duckhearts: I am truly happy that I am not the only one who is fervently hoping and praying that LSG and JSM will end up together:couplehug:Sorry for the long post and have a good weekend everyone. 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1

I've been following a Seungmin shipper account in instagram before I discovered this forum and she has so many interesting insights and would like to share with you so we can "friendly analyze" if we also come up with the samw conclusion. This is the camping episode, i rewatched the scene and yes, SM did pulled out a checkered jacket from her bag. I screenshot one scene and she even wore that jacket/long sleeves if I'm correct, but not sure that's I would like to share it here. Credit to: ig account multi_shipperkoreandrama

spacer.png

It's in the photo caption. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

I just added this photo because i find it sweet sitting very close to each other. SG can sit somewhere but chose to sit with her here. 

spacer.png

Wow... when i first joined here it only have 3-4 pages, but now we now have 13th pages. All thanks to the one who created this @SilverMoonTea, you put smile in our faces every single day because of the chance you gave to express our thoughts and hopes about these lovely couple which I am definitely claiming (cross finger) are already a couple. 

• Like 5
21 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

I've been following a Seungmin shipper account in instagram before I discovered this forum and she has so many interesting insights and would like to share with you so we can "friendly analyze" if we also come up with the samw conclusion. This is the camping episode, i rewatched the scene and yes, SM did pulled out a checkered jacket from her bag. I screenshot one scene and she even wore that jacket/long sleeves if I'm correct, but not sure that's I would like to share it here. Credit to: ig account multi_shipperkoreandrama

spacer.png

It's in the photo caption. 

spacer.png

Yeah. In that IG post, they talked about that “mysterious plaid jacket”. SM pulled out that jacket from her bag when she searched for something . But surprisingly, no one wore that jacket. In some episode of MITH, they found that SG wore the same jacket design. It could be SG’s or anyone’s 🤷🏻‍♀️
           But if it’s SG’s jacket in SM’s bag, 😍 wow, they seem to be so close 👩‍❤️‍👨😍

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 3

@Kimi23 yeah, i really tried analyzing who's jacket really was it. She pulled it from her bag, and just stayed there hanging. It could be SG's since I noticed he likes to wear shirt and then paired it with a polo/jacket in many episodes of LF. But yes could be anyone to or SM's? But if it's SM's it is weird to wear another plaid jacket, she's already wearing a checkered blouse. Do you know what episode of MITH was that, been trying to look for it in youtube to see it myself. Thanks for replying to the post.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

@Myshipperheart_SGSM Is it a short sleeved polo or a long sleeved one? I can’t see it well but I tried looking for 2019 MITH where SH wore checkered polo. I am not 100% sure if they are the same though..spacer.png

Ooh @Seung-Min nice eagle eyes! Is this the one that they're mentioning... not also sure thogj of that's the same shirt. I think it's a long sleeve on (the one SM waa holding) but if it's hers, obviously it's too big for her right? And it is summer time when they shoot LF, she won't be thay cold to bring something to cover her up? spacer.png

the screenshot was dark, but when you watched the scene, i THINK she's wearing it? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

@Kimi23 yeah, i really tried analyzing who's jacket really was it. She pulled it from her bag, and just stayed there hanging. It could be SG's since I noticed he likes to wear shirt and then paired it with a polo/jacket in many episodes of LF. But yes could be anyone to or SM's? But if it's SM's it is weird to wear another plaid jacket, she's already wearing a checkered blouse. Do you know what episode of MITH was that, been trying to look for it in youtube to see it myself. Thanks for replying to the post.

@Myshipperheart_SGSM I don’t know what MITH episode but they also point out these Hometown Flex episodes which SG wore this kind of shirts. Notice that during that camping scene , SG is just wearing a shirt when as you said that he's fond of wearing jacket over  shirts. And yes, definitely is not Somin’s ‘coz that’s not her style of wearing plaid jacket over a plaid one. 😅

But, it could be anyone’s. But we wish it’s SG’s😍😍😍. Coz it’s definitely a man’s shirt. SG’s style...

spacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 2

Thank you for the warm welcome!!! I am currently rewatching LF for the nth time just to analyse and go through the observations everyone chips in... 😀😀😀 I cannot explain how  their chemistry can be effortless and yet who ever watches them cannot simply ignore how magical they look😍😍 maybe I am being biased, but watching them makes my heart content and peaceful😀😀 I really wished them both happiness:hearties::duckhearts:

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Haha! His shirt says it all? 🤔 

And this is one of the many scene that they are so fond (their habit already actually) of staying close to each other where ever one go, for sure the other one comes along. It's a tag-a-long kind of thing 🙃

spacer.png

24 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

@Myshipperheart_SGSM I don’t know what MITH episode but they also point out this Hometown Flex episode which SG wore this kind of shirt. Notice that during that camping scene , SG is just wearing a shirt when as you said that he's fond of wearing jacket over  shirts. And yes, definitely is not Somin’s ‘coz that’s not her style of wearing plaid jacket over a plaid one. 😅

But, it could be anyone’s. But we wish it’s SG’s😍😍😍. Coz it’s definitely a man’s shirt. SG’s style...

spacer.pngspacer.png

Yeah, i also noticed that he's hust wearing a shirt. (Just my theory 🙄) maybe he ask SM to put it in her bag since he's going to move a lot that day, setting up the tent, hammock, etc. At first I thought it's one of the kid's but then i noticed it's big to be a kid's jacket. And yes, it's not Somin's because that's going to overdo her outfit, checkered over checkered. But i think she owre it at the end of the episode, maybe she got cold as the night deepens because I noticed it's not hanging anymore towards the end of the episode. But was it really SG's? I hope! 😃 i am a big supported of Binjin but never participated this much to the forum, i dont know what drawn me to be an active poser here, I even made an effort to put images often. I'm just really like them, together and individually. 

Edited by Myshipperheart_SGSM
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

8 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

And this one of the many scene that they are fond of staying close to each other everywhere one goes, the other follows. 

spacer.png

lol yeah serendipity suits them a lot...

at this scene sg joked about he heard blueberry fairies dug a big hole last night, followed by sm's laugh, and faded sg's laugh afterwards, it's all natural..

:hearties:

Edited by pokepo
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
34 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

And this is one of the many scene that they are so fond (their habit already actually) of staying close to each other where ever one go, for sure the other one comes along. It's a tag-a-long kind of thing 🙃

spacer.png

Yeah, i also noticed that he's hust wearing a shirt. (Just my theory 🙄) maybe he ask SM to put it in her bag since he's going to move a lot that day, setting up the tent, hammock, etc. At first I thought it's one of the kid's but then i noticed it's big to be a kid's jacket. And yes, it's not Somin's because that's going to overdo her outfit, checkered over checkered. But i think she owre it at the end of the episode, maybe she got cold as the night deepens because I noticed it's not hanging anymore towards the end of the episode. But was it really SG's? I hope! 😃 i am a big supported of Binjin but never participated this much to the forum, i dont know what drawn me to be an active poser here, I even made an effort to put images often. I'm just really like them, together and individually. 

@Myshipperheart_SGSM yeah, me too. I supported them way before LF individually. But became active after watching and rewatching LF . That show healed me during difficult times. 
            And also , I feel this “hunch” about Seungmin that I can’t seem to explain. It’s like when I met my husband for the first time but not thinking anything romantically what would happen. There’s just this “thing” about them. It’s natural not definitely made up/scripted. 😍

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
2 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

@Myshipperheart_SGSM yeah, me too. I supported them way before LF individually. But became active after watching and rewatching LF . That show healed me during difficult times. 
            And also , I feel this “hunch” about Seungmin that I can’t seem to explain. It’s like when I met my husband for the first time but not thinking anything romantically what would happen. There’s just this “thing” about them. It’s natural not definitely made up/scripted. 😍

Thank you for putting a word to this unexplainable magnet drawing me closer to Seungmin. That's exactly what I've been feeling for these two. I watched dramas and shows of LSG and also SM, and I'm fine. I love the stories, plot, the twist of events on their individual shows/dramas. But didn't ship them to any of their partners. Actually, Seungmin is the 2nd ship I boarded in my "pandemic k-drama addiction", i just started being a "shipper" after cloy (my 1st is Binjin) then Seungmin. Before that I'm just a regular "watcher" of kdramas. The hunch about them really is so big, I really believe in my instinct, just how I believe with my first ship 😊 

Found this on instangram. The wedding MITH episode will be aired tomorrow. And it has an interesting part "Lee Seung Gi is very active in listening to the advice and even asked a question" 🧐🙈🤔 we will have a busy thread tomorrow, i think ❤️! We will be sharing observations for sure. 

P.S. oh yeah, i remembered someone here said that he's getting married, right? 😸🤖 I'm sure that person here will also be active tomorrow in giving her "thoughts" on the MITH episode, we also should be prepared to be calm and 🤐🏻

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3
1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Found this on instangram. The wedding MITH episode will be aired tomorrow. And it has an interesting part "Lee Seung Gi is very active in listening to the advice and even asked a question" 🧐🙈🤔 we will have a busy thread tomorrow, i think ❤️! We will be sharing observations for sure.

Yes!! Really excited for the next MITH episode. I just hope that they edit in crumbs for us.

I'm still a bit disappointed in the episode with Park Na Rae when they were talking about crushes. The last ones to share about their crushes were Sung Rok and Seung Gi. After Sung Rok said his part, they just completely moved on to a new topic.

I doubt that LSG would be someone that won't participate at all, so whatever he said must have been actively not included. They didn't even show him try to dodge the question if he did. :thinking:

Either way, it'll be an interesting episode for all of them, but especially for the 3 bachelors.

spacer.png

Edited by Warm Paws
added screenshot
  • Insightful 1
18 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

Everyone seems to be excited about the upcoming MiTH episode. Just sharing this another Shipper’s post on IG. For it says our exact thoughts...,,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI7pJrKHBiz/?igshid=1tvsdudz0m9oi

Thanks for sharing. Yes, that post speaks for everyone here 🙂, I remembered that episode. And yes, that woman must be the person he stared in that scene. When you look at it closely it seems that the two was "bikering" about planting the famous SM's blueberry. I think SM was upset that SG refuse at first on planting the tree that night, so she volunteered doing it alone.  I love how SM turned him down in helping her out, and SG again talked to her in a sweetest voice. And SG also got upset that she turned his offer to help out. They were having a "debate"  in front of LSJ and Na Rae and the look on LSJ's face was again precious! He just stared at SM as if he is waiting you will lose the fight. SM is a combination of a passive and independent woman. 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
2 hours ago, Kimi23 said:

I totally agree with you 101%😀😀😀 never stalk a forum in my life but having watch them in LF  changed everything.. I wish that they will spill the good news soon🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 as they say, patience is a virtue😀😀

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1