The Devil Judge / Devilish Judge 악마판사 [2021]

Darkarcana

55 minutes ago, bairama said:

I think it is risky for them being there on the scene of Cha's suicide bcs Gaon already touched her dead body to seek the data that she collected & leave fingerprints on her,

They could say that he's trying to check on her? Anyway, I reached the end of ep.12, it's so tensed! and today is only Tuesday... The waiting is still long... 

What a messed up and insane people in positions of power. More people need to join Yohan in bringing these sick people down. Yohan may be the Devil Judge, but those people in the foundation are the true devils. 

On 8/8/2021 at 10:35 AM, Chocolate said:

In the scene where she asked Yo Han why he was targeting her, I was like - tell her. Tell her that she caused Elijah to be paralysed. Being oblivious to other people’s pain, she probably is not even aware that what she thought was a small action would cause her downfall. Though that may not have been the sole reason, it should be one of the reasons.

This was my thought too! She died without knowing the real reason why Yohan targeted her. I think she needs to be told how selfish a person she is. 

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 5

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

@Chocolate Not sure whether it is easy. I'm guessing not if he wants to expand his agency since he would need to sign actors who has bright future and help the agency earn money. And then you've to be careful these actors don't involve in scandals. Which is why I believe later some let theirs getting absorbed by bigger ones (e.g. Song Seung Heon's and Hyun Bin's VAST). The perks of being a one man agency is Ji Sung will have more say to what he wants to do and need not answer to the higher ups. He keeps what he earns except paying the manager/assistant (Cody) and other staff like fashion and hair stylists (A knowledgeable Ji Chang Wook's fan told me this is already out of the artist's salary anyway even when in agencies). The difference is in the networking and social relationships of the agencies with TV stations, CF businesses and so on. Remember when we watch Start-Up, I mentioned NJH and Suzy were from SOOP (big shot) vs Kim Seon Ho from SALT? Strong agency provides good backup, resources and opportunities.

@ktcjdrama I think it is because them being at the crime scene will develop into a scandal. No matter what, it will raise an eyebrow as to why they are meeting in private and afterhours due to their difference in status i.e. judges vs suspect/defendant. It's also bad for their public images and like @bairama said, Ga On touched her - messing with the crime scene when he who practice the law should know better...?

• Like 1
  • Insightful 4
3 hours ago, Chocolate said:

So many of the more established actors are setting up their own agencies. Is it that easy?

I was wondering the same thing lol... Well it’s a good thing Namoo will continue to promote him with the drama not yet ended. They do post some really HD stills 😍

@abs-oluteM Just came across this FMV that is safe to watch (no crack ships!) LOL

The bgm used makes the drama more epic 👏🏻

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
7 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I can't remember but I think someone mentioned that something bad might happen to Soo Hyun down the road. I think so too. I feel bad for her and Ga On, but it does seem that she is going to encounter some bad stuff and might even be sacrificed in the process. Ga On should let her in with what he is doing. What she doesn't know, will hurt her... arghhh...

Me! Yes I agree with you on this. I wish that he would let her in on what is going on.  The way she got all worked up about Ga On & the suicide scene ,  indicates to me is there's already bias / prejudice towards YH , and Ga On working so closely to YH has bothered her since she doesn't trust YH. 

@im0202 I am looking for vids of my crack ship (YH-SA) ..ahahahah... the one you posted was nice .

• Haha 5

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

1 hour ago, im0202 said:

Bonus for @abs-oluteM our crack ship lol 😍

Oh oh uh! Love this! Hahahahahahaha I'm also in low-key for this crack ship 😜

The CG of this drama is so good. That just something of their cinematography from the pilot episode. They are serious to make it on style.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

14 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

More touchy touchy stills between The Crack couple

Well @abs-oluteM was hoping for it to be a new scene instead 😂 (so did I actually but I think I can recognise most of their scenes together now after all the crack ship fmvs I’ve watched HAHA)

15 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Devil Judge vs Reality

Ohh the sentence was finally announced huh. Took them long enough. Felt like this dragged on for years already and it probably is??

There’s a reason this drama is dystopian lol.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Thanks for the video earlier @im0202. Very nice ...I have bookmarked it. 

@mademoiselle I also was hoping it was a new scene for the crack ship , so much so I tag @im0202 immediately on twitter. But what was I thinking. She shot him or her assistant did. His assistant was killed. The ship more than just sank...:psweatduck:

worldof-tanks-gswat.gif

• Haha 5

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

2 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Pre-release cut

Aaahh Ga-On confronting Jin-joo... 

Seems like he tried telling her that the Foundation members are just making use of her.  And also his thoughts that the virus thingy is all a scam, but she doesn’t believe him. Why oh why..? :scaredpanda2:

Ga-on got hurt as well by the Jukchang people :Yikes:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
Just now, im0202 said:

Aaahh Ga-On confronting Jin-joo... 

Seems like he tried telling her that the Foundation members are just making use of her.  And also his thoughts that the virus thingy is all a scam, but she doesn’t believe him. Why oh why..? :scaredpanda2:

Ga-on got hurt as well by the Jukchang people :Yikes:

Yeah he did but I think later she believes him because I remember the preview showed her went and see it herself.

By the way, did Juk Chang avoided hitting Ga On's face or something? Hahaha. Coz how can there be not a single bruise on his face?

• Haha 5
Just now, mademoiselle said:

Yeah he did but I think later she believes him because I remember the preview showed her went and see it herself.

Oh she did?? Lol I can’t remember much from the preview except for the Yohan/Sun-ah/Elijah scene 🤣🤣🤣 That one shook me so much I blanked out on most of the other scenes hahaha

1 minute ago, mademoiselle said:

did Juk Chang avoided hitting Ga On's face or something? Hahaha. Coz how can there be not a single bruise on his face?

Classic drama plot armour. Either an unscratched face, or a single scratch/cut that heals miraculously the next day!! 😆

• Haha 4