3. 3. Ending of the Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol will be:

• Start with wedding, end with wedding of Jun & Rara
    • Time jump before the happy ending of Jun & Rara
    • Ambiguous ending
    • Separation ending
    • Others, you can share more in thread

This poll is closed to new votes

13 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

You know, this thread got so active I thought today is Wednesday and there's new episode so you guys are dropping your thoughts. :psweatduck: And I'm like OMG, I haven't seen this, how come (me losing count of the dramas I need to keep up with)...

@SilverMoonTea Your Mimi and Jun Jun. Why oh why do people have to dress doggies up like this.

Hahaha, it turns out we were only dropping our thoughts about Jun's shorts :laugh:

When you have a cute fluffy dog, it's fun to dress them up (as long as they're not uncomfortable) *speaking from experience*

@eNDe This isn't the song you were looking for is it? It's the newest OST dropped for DDSSLL. Cover picture  updated on my list: https://thesedramaticdays.blogspot.com/2020/10/ost-doldolsolsollalasol.html

Edited by JenL
  • Like 7

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

I love the Greek chorus that is the hair salon ajummas!

Episode 7 had such a classic scene of them. The scene where they make their personal style kimbaps while LL plays the ragtime Joplin tune 'The Entertainer" to accompany them was fun and fantastic. Plus, the kimbaps all looked so delicious!

Btw, the discussions the ajummas had about how each family has their special touches with kimbap were so right on. I make my kimbap a certain way because my grandmother taught my mother and aunt to make it a certain way, and I season and roll my kimbaps very much as they did. Yum! I'll have to make some this weekend.

Btw, Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol is not Dr. Cha as I thought in watching the beginning of the episode. LL herself guessed Dr. Cha as well, but that made me realize that it wasn't him, it was just shot to make LL (and me) think that it might be him.

I now think that DDSSLLS is Jun himself. He says that he is, though he covers it up, but it makes me think that it really may be him after all.

Stalker guy is totally creepy.

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 1

^^

I admire the patience the hairdresser mom has for all of Lala's favor, i.e. making her gimbap, cooking for her 'guests' Jun & the kid, and many more. If I were on her shoes, I'd be a little annoyed at the person who doesnt know much about chores. Hahaha

Yes, am not also quite convinced Dr. Cha is the DDSSLLS IG guy. Too early to be revealed. But if it's Jun, am looking forward to the reason why. I remember him asking the delivery guy for the sender's address when the piano was delivered so I'm skeptical too if it's Jun. 

And I want the story re: Lala's father's secretary to start unfolding too. How come he is living the luxurious life when the company went bankrupt. 

Edited by -StrongTower-
  • Like 7

In the strong Tower, I take refuge.

-----------------------------------

So far my top 2020 K-Dramas are 1. Hospital Playlist 2. Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim Season Two 3. CLOY 4. IONTBO

I'm starting to really like Seung Ki. He likes HY so much, but seems to be okay waiting for her to realize how much she already likes him and depends on him. Plus, he's just a good sport about everything, buying the sandwiches, making all the ramen.

I was so sad when Dr. Cha holds LL's hand in the movie theater. She had better shake it off.

My fave scene with LL in ep 7 though was actually in her scene with Dr. Cha as she talks about how she would place 3rd or 5th in her competitions, and that she had a friend who would always take first. Dr. Cha asked if that would upset her, but LL responds of course not, that her friend really was that talented and deserved the wins. The character of LL is pretty fantastic in that she doesn't have a sense of life as a competition. Rather, it's a world where everyone and everything is both special and yet has a place of their own.

The epilogue killed me since it illuminates the scene where they're looking at air conditioners. At the store, Jun explains it that Mimi has so much hair, she needs an A/C or fan, but we find out in the epilogue that Jun watches LL sweat as she sleeps at the piano and decides that an A/C or fan is needed. Just awwwww.

I am getting a bit curious as to when Jun will tell LL the truth and what will happen after that. He seemed as if he was about to in ep 7, but he didn't. Dr. Cha also was planning on telling LL that he had been at her wedding by giving her back her wedding headpiece, but ultimately doesn't.

On to episode 8.

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

Can't find a video clip of the preview for episode 8, so here is just the translation of the preview at the end of the episode.

Guy to Jun: What are you thinking over? Of course you have to confess to her first. Confess how you feel to her, then after you’ve become so close that there is no way you could ever separate, then tell her.
JM Father to LL: Don’t put useless thoughts in his head, and just leave him alone. Please!
LL to JM Father: When Jae Min comes to play the piano, his face is glowing.
JM Father to Jun: Who are you?
Jun to JM Father: I’m her husband.
Jun to LL: I’ve come to like you. Inside my depressed self, one day there was joy there. And, that was you.
Thug that Jun's mother has finding Jun: Have you seen this person before?
Girl: Oh! This guy. He was here not to long ago with some girl.
Jun to LL: La La, thank you. For coming to me.

I really want Jun to tell LL the truth mostly because I don't like lies, even if it means that LL has to pull back from liking Jun so much at this stage. However, I can see why Jun might withhold the truth about himself for the time being. It's as much because LL is already feeling self conscious about how much she owes Jun as we see in ep 7. Knowing that Jun is still a minor will make her feel so much worse when she's the adult and being dependent on a kid still. I trust that LL will eventually see Jun as a man again, but I expect the initial shock and reaction will have her rejecting Jun as a man.

Then again, this drama does like to spring surprises, so I guess I'll just wait to see how it unfolds.

However, I hope that LL drops Dr. Cha's hand quickly in the next episode, plus I want LL to know that Dr. Cha is not the DDSSLLS who invited her to Eun Pyo, sent her flowers and a piano.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
12 hours ago, JenL said:

-I'm liking how the drama that the aunties at the salon always talk about, "The Great Traitor," is clearly a parody of this drama (it's so meta!) and pretty much every crazy thing happening in that is happening in this. Also, my favourite of the aunties is the o

-I feel really bad for Jun by the way regarding his trauma - I guess he felt really guilty because he was kind of the one who caused his friend's death by telling him to say bye, which made his friend stop and turn on the road. No wonder he was so traumatised by the word :PiplupCry: 

-How come LJW always has a super abusive father?? This guy is on par with his dad from Extraordinary You at least with the emotional abuse. His mum, even if she's his real mum? (can't tell yet) also seems crazy...I mean she's kinda sent some gangster looking guys after him!

- Same here! She's definitely my favorite one out of the four. All of their facial expressions are priceless. Haha!

- You know when the pandemic started, I found myself not liking to say "bye" to my family and friends when I departed too. I would say something along the lines of, "See you tomorrow" or "Talk to you soon". I thought it was a nice touch and clever to add this in the drama especially during this time that the world is in such an unpredictable state. 

- I feel bad because Seo Yi Sook's (the actress that plays Jun's mom) played such a prominent role in Hotel Del Luna that all I can do imagined God Mago in all her scenes. Haha! 

• Like 6

This is my thoughts on DDSLLS identity

At earlier episode, when Rara look up Twinkle (DDSLLS too confusing to type :letalQQ:) profile picture on Byulgram the scene shift to Eunpo city where Dr. Cha, Jun, Grandpa and Stalker were shown. So I think this four are the candidate of Twinkle (but the Stalker is revealed so maybe I can put him aside)

1. Dr Cha 

The reason why he's possible to be Twinkle

- He's described as Rara Daddy long legs in his character introduction

- in Netflix episode 7 summary written : " After anonymously holsing Rara's hand through dark times, Eun Seok make move in real life (I can't remember though specific clues/scene about he help Rara anonymously:idk:, except he's the real Twinkle that this makes sense)

- He know Rara situation (wedding cancelled off and father pass away) he also know Rara whereabout so he probably the one who sent the piano

- He attend the graduation recital so he know Twinkle piece is special for Rara and her faty

- And at Ep 7 he seems want to say something when Rara mistaken Stalker as Twinkle (but maybe it is just misleading clue:heiboi:)

2. Jun 

at first I thought that Jun is not Twinkle until the scene where piano sent to Rara.

He seems surprised that the delivery man said Twinkle sent it. Rara check his Byulgram but no message from Twinkle an she said that how could Twinkle know her whereabout. So Jun run after the delivery man and ask him from where the piano is sent. My guess is Grandpa is the one that sent piano but use Twinkle name instead.

Grandpa looks like know a lot about Jun and Rara (he even ask him if he likes her that much)

Grandpa also know Jun situation but maybe Jun not tell Grandpa about Kim Ji Hoon yet. Grandpa wife like classical music so maybe the piano is actually hers? 

Jun who usually always on guard suggest Rara to open her own piano academy. For me, it mean he know who actually sent the piano. 

And the message "I hope it cheer you up" from Twinkle after Jun ask the delivery man.

That day Rara feel down because she lost her opportunity to work as teacher at academy. Only Jun know about this before the piano came.

3. Grandpa

I think Grandpa only Jun "partner in crime" in this DDSLLS things:smug:

He sent the piano, maybe because he feel grateful to Rara for play the pieces that his wife likes. And he intends to help Rara being her student quietly but caught by Hayoung mother.

4. Stalker (what's his name actually?)

Stalker could be Twinkle too but maybe for really small possibilities

- he clearly uses Byulgram too to stalk Rara

Oh and the one who sent face cream and flower bouquet could be the Stalker not Twinkle because no messages to Rara in Byulgram after Rara received it.

In one of interview, Lee Jae Wook and Go Ara said that even the actors didn't know Twinkle identity. They know it maybe when they receive script of episode that reveal Twinkle identity:jkbtsthink:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 4

My favorite scene in episode 7 was probably the one when Ha Young's mom made food for them. I find it really endearing that, as much as she complains about having to do so much for Ha Young and LaLa (as well as everyone else), she still does what they ask her to do. I expected her to get upset at how often LaLa was ringing the doorbell at the beginning of the episode, but she didn't. Instead, they went to the LaLa Land to help make kimbap for LaLa instead. 

Spoiler

spacer.png

I hope nothing goes bad with Jae Min attending LaLa Land. I hate hearing about children being left alone in their house with no meals. It made me sad hearing Jae Min say that he has his meals at school. I know for some family it's inevitable but I really hope that Jae Min's dad allow Jae Min to play the piano. 

I think Go Ara looked really pretty at the beginning of the episode when she was waiting for the DDSSLLS IG person. I really liked her hair, makeup, and outfit. 

Spoiler

S1SwYQr.png

I think the different angles/shots they did of Jun waiting to hear/see LaLa were really nicely done. In general, the cinematography of the whole drama is really nice. Also the shot with Jun and Mimi was great too -- really captured how lonely they are without LaLa. Haha!

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

Mimi is arguably the star of the show! :wow:

Spoiler

M5xuRq5.png

A8tfeI9.png

SQ0IEWd.png

IMXHhMs.png

LvFwViD.png

Question: Do you think this was on purpose or was it accidental but they decided to leave it in because of how funny it was? :laugh:

spacer.png

• Like 7
5 hours ago, JenL said:

-Ahhhh!! You're right. Silly me, it is the medicine case. It's been awhile since they hinted he was sick so I just forgot.

-Hahaha, I love this justification - I suppose both Jun and Dr Cha have better memories than us mere mortals :laugh:

- You must be distracted by Jun's shorts that you forget about this medicine case:lenny:

- or maybe not.. he remember Dr Cha from a year ago but forget about meet the Stalker at shop days before...or maybe his mind is full of his lovely debtor:MewGiggle:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Ep 7.

Jun 

• The boy is just so hopelessly in love with Lala. All his actions talk louder than his words. How he grew vegetables, and update his SNS with the pictures of it. Such small details, but I found it very touching. 

20201029-201837.jpg

• He's so sulky when she strongly denied they're married couple. Felt he's quite sad and was wrongly thinking she hates being associated with him. It's interesting that Lala actually was very considerate as person and was thinking for his position more. 

• So the whole ordeal with that aircon, was because Jun saw her sweating in her sleep. :Rip:. Can he be more sweeter than this? 

• Jun really think everything for Lala, even he follow up Jae Min for her. 

• Pink umbrella lol also... the boy really softies..  

The last scene, don't you think it's so sad he was cooking for her salad, and seems so desperate biking his bycicle after being informed she went with Dr. Cha.

Dr. Cha seems making a lot of progress with Lala, they also have a good chemistry and felt he's also very sincere to her. Waiting for Lala response on his hand holding. I think she will most likely clear the air soon? 

This episode felt more like Jun's one sided love story? So far, to me, Lala haven't even realizing any romantic feeling to any of her suitors. 

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Hello! A little late to the party since I'm pretty committed to Korean Film Festival every year which involves me watching 2 movies before I could watch DDSSLLS tonight (the movies disappear after a certain time!) But loving reading everyone' opinions! Had lots of the same thoughts - will write mine first so I don't forget and then respond to everyone else ^^

Episode 7

-I like the weird twists and turns of this show. Like it'll show you clues so you think something is correct and then it'll flip it totally and you're left guessing once again. Evidently this is the case with Twinkle. Like they made it feel so obvious it was Dr Cha...and now it feels like that was a red herring :thinking: I feel like it'd be fun if it was Jun ( @stroppyse 's hunch), but I just don't think he would have the pulling power to be Twinkle because he was always on the run from his parents and so it would have been weird for him to propose meeting Rara if he was never sure he was going to be in one spot. On the other hand though, Jun saying it was him, even as a joke was suss! It could be the stalker to lure Rara closer to him? (So I guess I haven't ruled him out @Just_Me) I'm wondering if it's a combination between Grandpa and Jun too - Grandpa is rich, but I doubt he'd be social media savvy to be full on instagram?

- Every time I watch this show I get so hungry. I think I'm going to order Korean food tomorrow before watching because the Gimbap special today killed me :laugh: I like how Gimbap is family-specific by the way...makes it more special as a cultural cuisine! I love that everyone makes food for Lala waiting for her to compliment them. What a dream lifestyle. :BulbaOWO:

- Hahaha, laughed so hard at TWD ladies = Those wishing for Divorce. I feel like this truly represents so many aunties I know XD

-How cute was Jun's lettuce growing excuse just to get the hairdresser to check up on Lala?

-Man, I can really see why Jun would not want to go home. While his mother didn't hit him, she is full crazyyy as well. Flinging money at everyone and being super rude all the time. Such a pretentious family, but such an angelic son :PiplupCry:

-The scene with the gangster, Jun's mum and Lala was hilarious - I can't help laughing every time the gangster says he's going to go find her and she calls out a friendly reminder as to how much her piano lessons cost :laugh:

-Dr Cha grabbing Lala's hand in the movies is so awkward! I hope she slips out of his grip!

-This show gives me the full flutters and when I think back to each episode it's not like they're in full on intense passion scenes - but the slow-burn tension + chemistry is so evident through the expressions, glances, tones of voice, words. I am a sucker for all of that tortured unspoken love before anything actually happens and this series is laying it on thick! :heart:  Jun getting upset over Lala being so quick to deny their "newlywed status" was sooo cute. Haha, like when he said all hurt "Do you hate me that much?" I was already enjoying the crushing angst...

HTGPx54.jpg

But then after Lala mentioned the marriage bit and the conviction in his voice when he said he didn't care...Well, I died a little, but then remembered there's an episode tomorrow and I revived myself in anticipation for that. :SquirtleSquadCool:

ysn7WTB.jpg

Edited by JenL
  • Like 6

13 hours ago, -StrongTower- said:

I admire the patience the hairdresser mom has for all of Lala's favor, i.e. making her gimbap, cooking for her 'guests' Jun & the kid, and many more. If I were on her shoes, I'd be a little annoyed at the person who doesnt know much about chores. Hahaha

Forgot to mention: I also really liked the hairdresser's backstory that she was an orphan - I think this is why she warmed to Lala because she makes everyone feel included and loved. :hearties:

13 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I'm starting to really like Seung Ki. He likes HY so much, but seems to be okay waiting for her to realize how much she already likes him and depends on him. Plus, he's just a good sport about everything, buying the sandwiches, making all the ramen.

I really like him too! I think he's not only really sweet, but he's actually a pretty smart guy. Like smart in understanding people and empathetic. He's definitely more mature than HY. And I like that he's a bit like Lala, he knows how to look after everyone, but also play the cards right by them (HY, LL & Jun)...of course, it helps him too if Jun goes with LL :MewGiggle:

12 hours ago, Tofu said:

- You know when the pandemic started, I found myself not liking to say "bye" to my family and friends when I departed too. I would say something along the lines of, "See you tomorrow" or "Talk to you soon". I thought it was a nice touch and clever to add this in the drama especially during this time that the world is in such an unpredictable state. 

- I feel bad because Seo Yi Sook's (the actress that plays Jun's mom) played such a prominent role in Hotel Del Luna that all I can do imagined God Mago in all her scenes. Haha! 

That's so true! Bye is a very final word, so it is clever they included that in Jun's story. Omg! Yes, she is the goddess Mago in Hotel Del Luna. I recognise actors & actresses :MonkaTang: but I'm very bad at placing them a lot of the time (like which series they came from!) But I know she's also currently the kind CEO of Sandbox for the drama Start Up at the moment. And Dr Cha is the dad of the main character...haha, it's funny having to remember their concurrent storylines! 

10 hours ago, Just_Me said:

- You must be distracted by Jun's shorts that you forget about this medicine case:lenny:

HAHAHA Yes. I am always staring at Lee Jae Wook. Always :GrimChamp: 

Also that still of Lala and Jun being so close together has me wayyy too excited for tomorrow!!

2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

He's so sulky when she strongly denied they're married couple. Felt he's quite sad and was wrongly thinking she hates being associated with him. It's interesting that Lala actually was very considerate as person and was thinking for his position more. 

This episode felt more like Jun's one sided love story? So far, to me, Lala haven't even realizing any romantic feeling to any of her suitors. 

Hahaha, I loved that scene. Watching Jun ride the roller coaster of emotions for Lala is very cute. I think Lala is the type who is super naive and hasn't been in love before, but once she knows what it is, she'll super cute and caring and she'll never be able to leave him alone. :BulbaOWO::heart:

Also Netflix Kr dropped a new vid:

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 2

@stroppyse Don't kill me but can we get translation for video @JenL shared above? Haha....:SquirtleNiceAhah: (i'm so shameless sorry lol). 

I think she's protesting about why he kept calling her sunbaenim. Btw their telepathy range seems pretty good... 

@JenL I want Lala to show more love to Jun... Btw he make her fluttered as well on this :

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG7h4b_pNQY/?igshid=1f5rbsiioxvso

SMS to Jun : My heart cookies for you burnt

Jun : Perhaps too hot

Lala : Correct, maybe the oven temperature too hot

Jun : My heart too hot until it burnt

Lala : What's wrong with him?

Jun : I must be crazy already... 

*silvermoontea* :Rip::MonkaTang:

Spoiler

@JenL I am a sucker for all of that tortured unspoken love --> ME TOO! Lols... 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

15 hours ago, Just_Me said:

3. Grandpa

I think Grandpa only Jun "partner in crime" in this DDSLLS things:smug:

He sent the piano, maybe because he feel grateful to Rara for play the pieces that his wife likes. And he intends to help Rara being her student quietly but caught by Hayoung mother.

I love this idea you have that Twinkle Twinkle is Jun, but with the Grandfather using the name to send things to LL as well! This totally makes a lot of sense to me.

It's also clear that the Grandfather knows all about Jun and his background.

As for the translation, I'll get to it later when I have some time, but here is a little teaser for you @SilverMoonTea, the first 26 seconds with the intro bit as they choose their markers for the game.

GA/LJW: Hello, all you Netflix fans
GA: I’m Go Ara from Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol
LJW: I’m Lee Jae Wook
GA: From now on, in order to see how good our telepathy is
GA: we’re going to spend some time

caption: Telepathy DO

Q: Choose who will be the angel and who will be the devil?
LJW caption: being nice
LJW: I’ll be the devil.
GA: Yes!
GA captions: Yes! (Of course) Yes!
LJW caption: (this isn’t right)
caption: Laughing at the decision
GA caption: Angel Go Ara
Editor: The angel is Go Ara
LJW captions: (huh?) Devil Lee Jae Wook
Editor: The devil is Lee Jae Wook
LJW caption: Wait just a second
LJW: Since you’re calling me Devil Lee Jae Wook
LJW caption: A little (ironic) (me: this means he's making a joking comment with a bit of truth to it)
LJW: it makes me feel a little bad.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Thanks @stroppyse!! You're the best! I translate for Taiwanese drama Behind-the-scenes, so I understand how much time it can take to type out everything. Really appreciate you using your magical skills for us!! :wow::BulbaOWO::hearties::CharmanderYay:

BTW, I plan do the timings for these Netflix DDSSLLS translations - but it may take me awhile. Between all the technical issues I'm having at work so needing to work a little overtime and the Korean Film Festival, I'm so busy....but the long weekend is coming up, so hopefully I can work on them then. I'll probably keep those videos unlisted to avoid Netflix detection on Youtube (funnily enough they haven't blocked the video from the uploading end, so I could still upload onto Youtube :cool:)

And I think I just saw a massive spoiler for tonight (damn you KBS!) But it looks so exciting!!!!! Hope they release the BTS for this!!!

Spoiler

VhE3mFP.jpg

• Like 4

@Just_Me Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! :BulbaOWO::hearties::heart:

I'm so excited for this episode. They just look so beautiful together. But there's still so many hours before I can watch this episode :PiplupCry: It's currently the middle of the day and I'm at work. Or at least waiting for things to be fixed so I can work (which is why I'm here!) :MewGiggle:

• Like 4

I'm sorry but where are the guys like Jun and Seung Ki when I was their age? I don't remember anyone being that caring and mature during that time. I just remember guys that did not care about anyone but themselves. :JigglyAngry:

Lots of cute moments in this episode, but I really want to highlight how great of a friend Seung Ki is to Ha Young. He is willing to do anything for her. I do think Ha Young has a sweet spot for him, but has yet to realize it. She's too blinded by her love for Jun right now, but aren't we all? Haha!

spacer.png

This was a cute moment for the couple. =)

spacer.png

Edit: LJW seems a little too satisfied with that kiss, don't you think? Haha!

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just watched ep 8 and I continue to be enthralled. Some thoughts.

Poor Seung Ki. Even though he only said it in his mind, he said what all of us have known and probably what everyone already knows other than Ha Young. He's totally in love with HY and is waiting for her to truly see him. The problem, of course, is that he's been friend-zoned and so it's going to take something significant for HY to understand how much SK means to her. But, I nearly cried for him when he was saying to himself that it's okay if he waits and gets wet in the rain for her. sigh

Dr. Cha's ex-wife. What's up with her anyway? I think that when a guy divorces you, it means that he doesn't want to see you any more and that getting into his business is just pure stalking.

Speaking of Dr. Cha, love the Lecture on Divorce that he gives, and the ajummas' reactions even more. :laugh: They're so pragmatic about things. They may talk about divorce, but they realize that it's just talk, and that it would take something major for them to actually go through with it. So, there was no way that they were going to be able to empathize with Dr. Cha's answer of basically wanting the freedom to be himself as well as walking away from the marriage without a cent. But, they still seem him as a smart, good looking man, so it's all good!

As for La La and Jun, I'm so happy that La La was aware enough that she knew what Dr. Cha had in mind and then moved to cut it short. And, even happier that La La called Jun on how he's always saying no, but then doing things for her. Aww.

I loved, loved, loved the holding hands scene. I get so tired of the guy grabbing the girl's hand or wrist. I loved that Jun put his hand up, inviting La La to take his hand of her own volition. And, the kiss was just really sweet and lovely, especially against that beautiful sunset. Now if only Jun had not really been a high schooler lying to LL about his age.

And, the guy next to Jun in the box at LL's graduation recital was not the stalker! Rather, he's Jun's best friend who was a pianist himself as well as the number 1 student in their school, and who was killed by the truck of doom as he was going from after waiting with Jun for Jun's father's birthday. Anyway, it seems both boys developed instant crushes on LL at that recital.

So, who the heck is the stalker and how did he come to stalk LL. I hate him already for being rude and narcissistic, but even more now that I see that he's going to hurt Jae Min in the next episode. Grrrr.

I was also touched by the story of the grandfather and how he took care of his wife as she developed dementia.

Anyway, on to the next episode. The only thing I'm going to say is that this had better not have a Record of Youth ending. Anyone who was watching that drama knows what I mean. I want LL and Jun to be a proper couple at this end of this drama. Okay? Or else!

But so far, I'm still loving it, so pass the popcorn!:popcorn:

• Like 5

Another drop

We believe in “opposites attract” #dodosolsollalasol #leejaewook #goara #theswoonstudio

A post shared by The Swoon (@theswoonnetflix) on

Oh..and I read the rating is increase to 3.5 now (last episode 3.2)..I am glad this drama not severely backlashed because of highschoole/Jun's age issue..I am pretty worry when Jun age revealed:yayaya:.maybe because they're so cute:eeeee:

Edited by Tofu
I embed the Instagram link for you. =)
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2