• Others, you can share more in thread
  3. 3. Ending of the Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol will be:

• Start with wedding, end with wedding of Jun & Rara
    • Time jump before the happy ending of Jun & Rara
    • Ambiguous ending
    • Separation ending
    • Others, you can share more in thread

This poll is closed to new votes

@SilverMoonTea @stroppyse Looks like we can save some work on that last DDSSLLS Netflix vid - the teaser above ended with a slide that said to watch the full video on The Swoon... it's not up yet, but guessing they'll drop the full video later today or tomorrow :CharmanderYay:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

56 minutes ago, JenL said:

@SilverMoonTea @stroppyse Looks like we can save some work on that last DDSSLLS Netflix vid - the teaser above ended with a slide that said to watch the full video on The Swoon... it's not up yet, but guessing they'll drop the full video later today or tomorrow :CharmanderYay:

Okay, so I'm not going to post the full translation of the video, but I thought you might want to see the questions and answers that they answered in the video, though I kept in the intro bit that I had posted before.

The only thing that is a bit odd is that the YT clip seems to have different questions and answers than the instagram clip. Anyway, here it is. the questions and answers given on this clip.

GA/LJW: Hello, all you Netflix fans
GA: I’m Go Ara from Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol
LJW: I’m Lee Jae Wook
GA: From now on, in order to see how good our telepathy is
GA: we’re going to spend some time

caption: Telepathy DO

Q. Choose who will be the angel and who will be the devil?
LJW caption: being nice
LJW: I’ll be the devil.
GA: Yes!
GA captions: Yes! (Of course) Yes!
LJW caption: (this isn’t right)
caption: Laughing at the decision
GA caption: Angel Go Ara
Editor: The angel is Go Ara
LJW captions: (huh?) Devil Lee Jae Wook
Editor: The devil is Lee Jae Wook
LJW caption: Wait just a second
LJW: Since you’re calling me Devil Lee Jae Wook
LJW caption: A little (ironic) (me: this means he’s making a joking comment with a bit of truth to it)
LJW: it makes me feel a little bad.

0:28
Q. The person who would enjoy living in the countryside rather than in the city is?
caption: Ara

0:44
Q. The person who before you got to know seemed to have a bigger gap to distance?
caption: Jae Wook

1:04
Q. The person who is better to play a character without wrinkles? (meaning someone who is pure rather than with clots of issues)

1:18
Q. If you had a part time job, the one who would get a bigger bonus from the owner is?
Q. Have you ever actually received a bonus while working a part-time job?
LJW: Yes.

1:34
Q. The person who would probably cry more?
Q. Do you cry easily when you watch a sad movie?
GA: Yes
Q. Actor Lee Jae Wook, you must not cry a lot?
LJW: I do cry

1:47
Q: Of the days of the week, the person who would like Friday the most?

2:06
Q. Who is the one who is more likely to prefer action to romantic comedy?
LJW comments that he likes watching them and also wants to act in them. GA says she prefers romantic comedies.

2:15
Q. The person who is more likely to be able to live without a handphone?

2:27
Q. The one who is most likely to have been an actor in a previous life.
GA picks LJW. LJW picks GA.

2:55
Q. The one more likely to do the dishes immediately after eating?

3:07
Q. The one who would be able to settle in faster after immigrating abroad?

3:28
Q. The person more likely to talk to animals/plants/inanimate objects is?
GA picks LJW. LJW picks GA.

They matched on 9 questions as per this clip.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 1

Hello! Me with my late night thoughts! 

Episode 8

-This show is just honestly too cute. I think that's what hooked me in - How pleasant everything is - food, music, friendship, love. There's also something very whimsical and heartfelt about the series- it's got an interesting plot that keeps you guessing and it doesn't take itself too seriously since there's a lot of humour and weird, but fun, moments. :BulbaOWO:

-I loved that Rara's rejection was so quick and to the point! :laugh: I was honestly as surprised as Dr Cha, since they seemed to be bonding so much last episode, but it was over before it began, which I think was the best way to go in this series. I like the actor....but the character was never going to measure up to Jun. I'm glad they ripped up the possibility of that story line.

-The possibility of DDSSLLS being Jun and Grandpa now seems more likely given that Jun taught him how to use a phone well and he picked up the skill quick! But it's hard to know with this series - if they leave obvious clues, I feel like I'm wrong...but now all the main suspects are shown with obvious clues! They're really messing with meeeee! :thinking:

-Grandpa using the Lala land bag was so cute! :MewGiggle: And I really like the neighbourly vibes between the different side characters - like Grandpa knowing the TWD ladies gathering next door etc.

-Is it just me or do you guys feel like those flat looking drinks look like face masks? :laugh: I always get soooo confused when they drink those. I mean I've had jelly drinks which are similar but not half as flat!

-The story of Grandpa and his wife was really sweet, even though she didn't recognise him anymore at times :PiplupCry:

-The stalker is getting pretty creepy. That room of all the Lala photos freaked me out. And the way he spoke to her was scary.

-Can I just say Jun is such a dream? :heart:  I mean he's good with seniors and kids and animals. He can cook, garden, play piano and guitar, sew/mend clothing/ build rooms, play basketball, do maths, save people from medical issues....my god. Lala never stood a chance of not liking him really. The guy brings her face-cream at the drop of a hat and then proceeds to say the most heart-fluttery words about missing her! :hearties:

- I like that Lala knows Jun so well that when he accidentally sends the cheesy message, she says he's tired which automatically makes him laugh.

-Ahhh, finally a confession and kiss- I like how they referenced the heart burning line again and Jun's laugh at that point was so cute. And then the words used were so sweet - really, it was a bit of a surrender on Jun's part! But I liked how he basically said she was his happiness :wow:  It was a short kiss, but at least a double one? This series is cute, so I'm not expecting intense passion and I'm satisfied, but if there are future kisses, I wouldn't mind them being slightly more animated XD What got me more actually, was the hand-holding. I don't know why, but maybe it's the touch aspect. 

-Jun and the friend had a crush on Lala at the same time, but his friend was quicker to make the move. In a way, the snippets we've seen of the friend show him as having a fun and warm personality, a bit Lala, so maybe that's what Jun likes about her :CharmanderYay: And also why he was so traumatised by her saying bye to him that stormy night. 

• Like 6

12 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Poor Seung Ki. Even though he only said it in his mind, he said what all of us have known and probably what everyone already knows other than Ha Young. He's totally in love with HY and is waiting for her to truly see him. The problem, of course, is that he's been friend-zoned and so it's going to take something significant for HY to understand how much SK means to her. But, I nearly cried for him when he was saying to himself that it's okay if he waits and gets wet in the rain for her. sigh

He is so sweet and mature. I did feel bad for him, but I've also been impressed at how patient, smart and nice he is. I get a bit tired sometimes of side characters being the more laughing-stock type guys who don't compare, but get really jealous of the main guy who the girl likes. SK is pretty comparable to Jun and he never gets mad at HY for liking Jun - he just patiently waits for her :heart: And he's still friends with Jun too (though maybe it helps that he shows zero interest in HY!) It was a bittersweet scene seeing him with his little measurement of how much she had warmed up to his affections...again with the umbrella being a symbol of romance in Korean dramas. 

Dr. Cha's ex-wife. What's up with her anyway? I think that when a guy divorces you, it means that he doesn't want to see you any more and that getting into his business is just pure stalking.

So far she's the only character that is slightly annoying with no real purpose? Like Jun's mum and the stalker are both interesting in that we're trying to understand their motives and backstories. Dr Cha's Ex just seems pointlessly noisy and desperate, and there's no mystery about her. :HaunterOK:

I loved, loved, loved the holding hands scene. I get so tired of the guy grabbing the girl's hand or wrist. I loved that Jun put his hand up, inviting La La to take his hand of her own volition. And, the kiss was just really sweet and lovely, especially against that beautiful sunset. Now if only Jun had not really been a high schooler lying to LL about his age.

Yes, hand-holding is so tender, especially since he was stroking her hand too. :hearties:

The older I get, the less I can deal with domineering characters. Honestly, I just want them to be nice and to respect the girl 

So, who the heck is the stalker and how did he come to stalk LL. I hate him already for being rude and narcissistic, but even more now that I see that he's going to hurt Jae Min in the next episode. Grrrr.

Anyway, on to the next episode. The only thing I'm going to say is that this had better not have a Record of Youth ending. Anyone who was watching that drama knows what I mean. I want LL and Jun to be a proper couple at this end of this drama. Okay? Or else!

I'm wondering if the stalker is DDSSLLS - just a social media stalker who wanted to lure her close to him...yes, it's awful that he tries to hurt Jae Min....I don't think I'm ever going to watch Record of youth...can I ask what the ending was?? Also I have to say I'm a little worried about the foreshadowing - the way that they talked about the song Jun played as being tragic...And all the hints to disappearing...:lettalKWA:

• Like 6

45 minutes ago, JenL said:

.I don't think I'm ever going to watch Record of youth...can I ask what the ending was??

In the spoiler since about a different drama

Spoiler

The OTP break up. There is a 2 year time jump while male lead does his military service. In the final moments of the drama, they unexpectedly meet. They take a walk and talk, and their flirtatious chemistry is similar to as it was when they first met. However, it's very much an open ending.

In a way, it's a throwback ending because older dramas frequently split the OTP up only to have them catch sight of each other at the ending with an implication that having grown separately or having overcome their obstacles separately, they might now get a chance to form a proper relationship. It's just that this type of ending is so unsatisfactory.

48 minutes ago, JenL said:

Also I have to say I'm a little worried about the foreshadowing - the way that they talked about the song Jun played as being tragic...And all the hints to disappearing..

Because of their age difference and that Jun still has to finish high school or at least take an equivalency exam and perhaps go to university, not to mention figure out how to deal with his family, I keep expecting a time jump in this drama towards the end. If not a time jump, at least a separation of some kind.

However, I trust this writer not to totally muck up a sweet romance.

• Like 5

Korean veteran supporting actors will have roles in multiple ongoing dramas. That's pretty common. However, having LL's sweet, loving father in this drama be an evil guy supporting an imugi with grandiose ideas in Tales of the Nine Tailed is playing havoc with how I view him. I keep wondering if the father had dark secrets in this drama, and when I'm watching the other drama, I wonder whether he's really that evil when he's such a fatherly figure albeit to an imugi. Talk about confusing the actor and the role. :laugh:

• Haha 4
23 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Korean veteran supporting actors will have roles in multiple ongoing dramas. That's pretty common. However, having LL's sweet, loving father in this drama be an evil guy supporting an imugi with grandiose ideas in Tales of the Nine Tailed is playing havoc with how I view him. I keep wondering if the father had dark secrets in this drama, and when I'm watching the other drama, I wonder whether he's really that evil when he's such a fatherly figure albeit to an imugi. Talk about confusing the actor and the role. :laugh:

Hahaha ah @stroppyse I feel you on this. Lala's dad literally plays everyone' dad!! He was also Dan-oh's dad in Extraordinary You so technically he was already going to be Lee Jae Wook's on-screen father-in-law in that too :laugh:

But he's also currently the scheming stepdad of the second lead in Start Up so I do also look at him thinking he's good in that (but it seems like he won't be!)

• Haha 4

Translation of the BTS that @Just_Me posted earlier. This is the BTS for eps 7-8. Hope you enjoy!

Video Title: Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol, La La Jun first kiss BTS (feat. passionate triangle love affair)

caption: A normal date course
LL: Eun Seok and La La have come to the movie theater.
LL: What will happen here?
caption: An explosion of cuteness.
LL caption: excited
LL: Oh~ I’m so curious~
caption: Question for the viewers!
LL: Take a guess which movie we’re going to watch~
LL: What do you think?

The rest in the spoiler because of length.

Spoiler

0:14
LL: I really can’t watch this.
caption: scared
LL: Should I just get the timing right and act shocked??
caption: the reality
LL: I’ll try acting as if I’m really scared and shocked, director. Really.
caption: okay, ready yourself. Warning
LL caption: bag
ES caption: embarrassed
caption: Flung because so shocked. Picking up her handphone, La La.
caption: Grabbing the opportunity, Eun Seok’s right hand skinship.
PD: Cut!
LL: It has to be a bit tentative.
caption: Firmly grabbed, La La’s Hand. Held too tightly. k k k
ES: I just grabbed it.
LL: So suddenly.
caption: Like a drumstick.
LL: Like this~ k k k
ES: I’m sorry.

0:50
caption: About to cry. Not acting, but really La La’s reaction.
LL: Ahhh. It’s not coming, it it? Is it coming?
LL: AHH~~ it’s coming??
caption: Really too scared (cry) (cry). Sorry… I really can’t watch. (cry) (cry)
LL: Is it over??

1:02
caption: Horror movie
caption: She’s definitely a pro actor. She’s scared but continuing on, La La.
caption: Be thankful, he’s very patient. A boisterous La La and Eun Seok who continues to get hit. k k
PD: Cut! Okay~
caption: Thank you. Able to finish well with Eun Seok’s help.
LL: Thank you. You’re okay, right?
ES: I’m fine. It wasn’t too bad.
LL: Finished??
Staff: (yes, yes) Next scene.
LL caption: Relieved
LL: Thank you~
LL: You’re going to watch??
LL caption: nope
caption: Finished, so releasing tension, La La. She was so scared, but she was able to finish well~

1:26
ES: Excuse me…were you very shocked??
LL: Yes. A little… a lot.
caption: Eun Seok taking his opportunity.
ES: Then I guess I’ll have to shock you a little more.
ES: How about if we try dating… (hearts)
LL: I refuse.
caption: Taken aback x100
ES: But… I wasn’t even able to finish what I was trying to say…
caption: If it’s your confession, I can’t accept it. Firmly, but respectfully turning him down, La La.
LL: If what you were about to say right now was a love confession, then I can’t accept it.

1:43
ES: It was rejected!
caption: I was rejected~ Hey~ Rejected~  Are you sure this is a person who has just been rejected??
ES: Yah! I was rejected. Finally.
ES: Not that I had any hopes of it anyway.
caption: La La’s philosophy of life!
LL: Definitively settling all things in life is my goal. (meaning she likes clarity with no room for misunderstandings)
caption: Rule 1.
ES: So cool.
LL: Clearly and definitely.

1:56
caption: Unbelievable timing!! Jun has come to get La La.
Jun: La La. Did you have fun watching the movie?
Jun: It seems you’ll have to part from La La now for tonight.
caption: A passionate triangle love affair with La La in the middle.
PD: Cut! Okay~
caption: Smiling but not really smiling. Eun Seok who has been left alone and lonely by himself…
ES: They’ve left. h h
caption: Be happy… Trying to keep a smile on, Eun Seok.
ES: Be happy.

2:13
LL: Wednesday night 9:30 pm  <Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol>
LL: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
caption: One more time.
LL: We’ll see you Wednesday night 9:30 pm on KBS 2TV~
ES: Yes
LL: Make sure. KBS2 TV, please watch the broadcast~
ES: Broadcast
LL: Yah! Broadcast~

2:29
caption: Beautiful from first thing in the morning, La La
LL: Good morning~
LL: This is the terminal before we get on to ride the cable cars, everyone.
LL: It’s been a long time since I’ve ridden a cable car, and I think it will be fun.
caption: We’ll be back soon. Going off filled with a lot of excitement.
Jun: What is this?
Woman: Goodbye, everyone

2:46
caption: Welcome to Fantasy Land~ Do Do Sol Land~  Cable car has arriived!!
caption: Have you had a good time? Please disembark safely from the doors on the right~
Jun: (honey sweetly) May we ride it one more time??
LL: (Because it’s been so long since she rode one before) I’m dizzy. k k k

2:58
LL: We’re in the middle of riding the cable car.
Jun: It’s really similar.
LL: Can you see?~ You can see the sunset, right.
caption: If it’s this good, you’ll admit it’s good, right?! With perfect CGI.

3:07
Jun: La La…
LL: Yes?
Jun: I tried not to like you (hearts)
Jun: But I’ve come to like you. (hearts)
caption: Having determined how they both feel. Tightly holding their hands, La La Jun.
caption: Finally, La La and Jun’s first kiss scene.
caption: Once was not enough~ A good should be done one more time. (heart)
PD: Cut~ Okay~

4:02
caption: Able to match each other well, La La Jun. In one take, okay~
caption: You’ve worked hard~
Jun: Thank you
LL: Thank you
LL: You’ve all worked hard~
caption: Wednesday night 9:30 pm KBS 2TV
LL: Thank you
caption: <Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol> Please look forward to it.

LJW definitely seems shyer and quieter than GA, but then again, GA is more experienced and has done more kiss scenes. I thought it was interesting that in their kiss scenes, Jun does seem more tentative, which I suppose is more fitting since it is probably his first kiss ever. Since La La had been about to get married, I assume she has more experience with kisses than Jun. In the BTS, though, LJW seems fine with a lip press whereas GA seems to be encouraging a more realistic looking kiss. Anyway, I thought it was a sweet scene, and a sweet BTS. Love how LJW wanted to ride the cable cars again! I love cable cars! Love him!

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 1
On 10/30/2020 at 2:42 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenL I am a sucker for all of that tortured unspoken love --> ME TOO! Lols... 

Hahaha, I forgot to reply to this -> I'm glad I'm not the only one! :BulbaOWO::CharmanderYay:

On 10/30/2020 at 2:37 PM, Just_Me said:

Oh..and I read the rating is increase to 3.5 now (last episode 3.2)..I am glad this drama not severely backlashed because of highschoole/Jun's age issue..I am pretty worry when Jun age revealed:yayaya:.maybe because they're so cute:eeeee:

It's definitely because they're so cute! The cuteness is also relatively innocent so far. I feel like most of the translated Korean comments I've seen so far have been relatively positive?

On 10/30/2020 at 4:37 PM, stroppyse said:

Okay, so I'm not going to post the full translation of the video, but I thought you might want to see the questions and answers that they answered in the video, though I kept in the intro bit that I had posted before.

The only thing that is a bit odd is that the YT clip seems to have different questions and answers than the instagram clip. Anyway, here it is. the questions and answers given on this clip.

Yeah you're right! The videos turned out to be quite different. They did mention in the English video for The Swoon that they should play another round since they didn't match at all. I wonder if they released the more telepathically-connected video in Korea hoping to promote their chemistry (and therefore show ratings!) Anyway, if you end up doing the details later on, I'm happy to do the timings, but Thanks so much for giving us the outline!!!  It was nice to understand the questions they were being asked :heart:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 5

10 hours ago, JenL said:

Hahaha ah @stroppyse I feel you on this. Lala's dad literally plays everyone' dad!! He was also Dan-oh's dad in Extraordinary You so technically he was already going to be Lee Jae Wook's on-screen father-in-law in that too :laugh:

But he's also currently the scheming stepdad of the second lead in Start Up so I do also look at him thinking he's good in that (but it seems like he won't be!)

He was also a butler in Shopping King Louie!! (as Ive learned here, tht SKL nd DDSSLLS have the same PD)

Jun's mom is also CEO in Start Up's sand box. Haha

• Like 2

In the strong Tower, I take refuge.

-----------------------------------

So far my top 2020 K-Dramas are 1. Hospital Playlist 2. Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim Season Two 3. CLOY 4. IONTBO

22 hours ago, stroppyse said:

In a way, it's a throwback ending because older dramas frequently split the OTP up only to have them catch sight of each other at the ending with an implication that having grown separately or having overcome their obstacles separately, they might now get a chance to form a proper relationship. It's just that this type of ending is so unsatisfactory.

Ah yes, I remember feeling frustrated with the first K-dramas I watched because they used to loooove these types of ending. I myself don't actually mind bittersweet endings. But I feel like they must be done well and match the pacing and themes/ style of the drama, rather than be thrown in suddenly. For this drama, I wouldn't like it as the ending because it's just been so happy, warm and fun so far that it just wouldn't match the story? 

22 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Because of their age difference and that Jun still has to finish high school or at least take an equivalency exam and perhaps go to university, not to mention figure out how to deal with his family, I keep expecting a time jump in this drama towards the end. If not a time jump, at least a separation of some kind.

However, I trust this writer not to totally muck up a sweet romance.

Yep, I'm thinking a time jump will happen...I just don't want it to be super sad in that Jun suddenly disappears and then Lala thinks he's abandoned her! :PiplupCry: I'm hoping at least it won't be super painful to watch. 

Haha, hoping this writer is trustworthy!

4 minutes ago, -StrongTower- said:

He was also a butler in Shopping King Louie!! (as Ive learned here, tht SKL nd DDSSLLS have the same PD)

Jun's mom is also CEO in Start Up's sand box. Haha

Hahaha, haven't seen SKL, but now it's on my catch up list! Yes! Jun's mum being the kind CEO in Start Up confuses me soooo much :laugh: I half expect her to turn into her crazy self in that drama because of this drama.

Edited by JenL
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, JenL said:

Yep, I'm thinking a time jump will happen...I just don't want it to be super sad in that Jun suddenly disappears and then Lala thinks he's abandoned her!  I'm hoping at least it won't be super painful to watch. 

Haha, hoping this writer is trustworthy!

More sweet and fluff and cute moments that we get now then it will be more angst and painful and super sad we feel when it's time to come.. :cry:

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1

@stroppyse is probably tired of me talking about who I think could possibly be DoDoSolSolLaLaSol. I've probably have sent her a million messages on discord about it. :laugh:

This is the photo that DoDoSolSolLaLaSol posted:

qjWYM6v.png

In this scene, we see all four possible male characters at the observation deck. This seems to be where DoDoSolSolLaLaSol had taken the photo Dr. Cha and Jun are facing the side the picture was captured, whereas the stalker and grandpa was facing the other direction. I think that from what we know so far, Dr. Cha and Jun are the most likely candidates to be DoDoSolSolLaLaSol. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 4
On 10/29/2020 at 7:27 AM, JenL said:

This isn't the song you were looking for is it? It's the newest OST dropped for DDSSLL. Cover picture  updated on my list: https://thesedramaticdays.blogspot.com/2020/10/ost-doldolsolsollalasol.html

Thanks for the OST list! I have a strong feeling I might buy the whole album once available...still waiting for that ep3 song haha. I love listening to the instrumental versions too. Go Ara played some piano pieces in her previous drama Miss Hammurabi and I ended up buying its OST album too! 

On 10/30/2020 at 10:16 AM, Tofu said:

I'm sorry but where are the guys like Jun and Seung Ki when I was their age? I don't remember anyone being that caring and mature during that time. I just remember guys that did not care about anyone but themselves.

So true haha. Probably why I enjoy watching kdramas with sensible young characters...I'd like to think that all is not lost for those being that age in this world today. 

On 10/29/2020 at 11:54 AM, Just_Me said:

3. Grandpa

I think Grandpa only Jun "partner in crime" in this DDSLLS things:smug:

He sent the piano, maybe because he feel grateful to Rara for play the pieces that his wife likes. And he intends to help Rara being her student quietly but caught by Hayoung mother.

This would be awesome! I hope it's Grandpa. RaRa did question him before of his grand gesture when he bought the aircon for Jun after receiving a small help. The piano could be from him indeed. 

spacer.png

Just voted and then I remembered of the JDrama Long Vacation. Anyone watched it? 

The female lead was older than the male lead too, their first meeting was seen as her in a wedding dress but being left by the groom too from what I remember and...the ending was of them getting married! Also, music and piano was in the backdrop of that drama too. Therefore I voted for start with wedding and end with a wedding of Jun and RaRa. :heiboi:

Edited by eNDe
  • Like 4
  • Insightful 1
4 minutes ago, eNDe said:

Thanks for the OST list! I have a strong feeling I might buy the whole album once available...still waiting for that ep3 song haha. I love listening to the instrumental versions too. Go Ara played some piano pieces in her previous drama Miss Hammurabi and I ended up buying its OST album too! 

This would be awesome! I hope it's Grandpa. RaRa did question him before of his grand gesture when he bought the aircon for Jun after receiving a small help. The piano could be from him indeed. 

No worries! It was me fangirling and putting together all the bits and pieces I loved about this drama. I think Asian OSTs are often nicely packaged and worth the purchase if you love the drama! :CharmanderYay:

Yes, that's an interesting thought about his generosity with the aircon! So far I feel like everything could be a clue...it's so hard to rule out people as DDSSLS! :thinking:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, eNDe said:

Just voted and then I remembered of the JDrama Long Vacation. Anyone watched it? 

The female lead was older than the male lead too, their first meeting was seen as her in a wedding dress but being left by the groom too from what I remember and...the ending was of them getting married! Also, music and piano was in the backdrop of that drama too. Therefore I voted for start with wedding and end with a wedding of Jun and RaRa. :heiboi:

Haha, I never saw Long Vacation, but I'm thinking DDSSLLS is so fun and colourful and crazy that it would go well with a full circle ending. I'm not always a wedding person in dramas as I don't believe it always signifies happily ever after (also it'd be boring if every drama ended this way), but in this drama, I think it would be so appropriate and fun given they met (again) unconventionally at her cancelled wedding! :wow:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 4

I find Korean stars to be a lot more guarded compared to Taiwanese stars, but I think it's due to a more intense fan culture. But I really like that Go Ara posts a lot of behind the scenes pics with all her co-stars. It's so cute!! And it does make me feel that she's like Lala with her Instagraming  :wow:

Jr8fJ12.jpg

KGOkhwH.jpg

w33s56d.jpg

• Like 4
  • Star Struck 1

A Twinkling New Event!

We love this drama so much that we are launching a new event to celebrate the halfway mark on this drama. For this event, we have a few things prepared.

1. Anyone who posts after this announcement post will get 1 of 4 MiMi badges!

mgpjfRi.pngPWsUuN6.pngCWiSwjF.pngA8n9hFI.png

2. The post with the most likes will get a special badge (to be unveiled later)!

:yee::hearties:

3. If you want to choose a second badge (any of the MiMi badges or the special badge), you have to post to the this drama thread, post to Lee Jae Wook's Havenite Shrine, take the drama poll, and promote us on twitter (or other SNS).

But, mostly we want you to come share our love for this drama! Also, be on the lookout for the podcast coming soon about this drama where @Tofu and @stroppyse spazz about their love for this drama!

Thanks to @SilverMoonTea for the adorable event badges and organizing this event!

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 4