• Others, you can share more in thread
  3. 3. Ending of the Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol will be:

• Start with wedding, end with wedding of Jun & Rara
    • Time jump before the happy ending of Jun & Rara
    • Ambiguous ending
    • Separation ending
    • Others, you can share more in thread

This poll is closed to new votes

Ok!! Took awhile but it is completely subbed in English now!! 

These are soft subs (not put onto the video, but Youtube) so make sure to turn on closed captions, 'CC', Settings > 'English' to see the Subtitles.

Edited by JenL
  • Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 3
  • Party! 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

OMG ep 9...it was the most beautiful episode thus far, too many emotions I cannot contain and my gosh it can only get better right, stringing us along for the ride with our two leads and the whole townspeople of Eunpo City. We're lucky the next episode is in a day.

Go Ara and Lee Jae-wook, they both seriously won my hearts again with this episode. Seriously, I need them to work together again in the future. :hearties:

See you all soon later while my heart recovers from this beautiful episode. 

• Like 7

Is it Rara or Lala?

What has Lala(or Rara) received so far from DDSSLLS IG guy? Reading your comments made me also think he might be Jun or coincidentally he is all of the above in the poll. What I mean is, maybe IG owner is Jun, piano giver is Grandpa, the plant (during opening of Lala Land) is Doctor, not sure what the stalker has contributed. Lol

Am still about to watch Ep 9

• Like 6

In the strong Tower, I take refuge.

-----------------------------------

So far my top 2020 K-Dramas are 1. Hospital Playlist 2. Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim Season Two 3. CLOY 4. IONTBO

9 hours ago, -StrongTower- said:

Is it Rara or Lala?

@stroppyse actually talked about it in our small podcast on DDSSLLS, if you haven't heard it yet! But here's what she told me when I first asked about it:

It's because in Korean, there is no separate R and L. They're interchangeable. There is one consonant that is halfway between an R and an L that is used. Depending on who is writing the romanization, they may spell it La La or Ra Ra, and it sounds the same in Korean.

I haven't had time to watch today's episode (only saw the first 20 minutes) but I'm glad to see that it's a good episode. :duckhearts:

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1
8 hours ago, -StrongTower- said:

Is it Rara or Lala?

What has Lala(or Rara) received so far from DDSSLLS IG guy? Reading your comments made me also think he might be Jun or coincidentally he is all of the above in the poll. What I mean is, maybe IG owner is Jun, piano giver is Grandpa, the plant (during opening of Lala Land) is Doctor, not sure what the stalker has contributed. Lol

Am still about to watch Ep 9

I still think DDSSLLS is Jun, but the piano was from Grandpa but using the DDSSLLS name.

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

(Credit to owner) 

Spoiler

In this pics, Rara wear outfit from Epilogue scene where she accidentally meet Ahn Joong Ho. Jun on pics too, so I guess the one who will help Rara pay for her juice is Jun? 

Seriously the Stalker is scary..how could he obsessed over someone that he randomly met like that.:shocked:

9 hours ago, eNDe said:

OMG ep 9...it was the most beautiful episode thus far, too many emotions I cannot contain and my gosh it can only get better right, stringing us along for the ride with our two leads and the whole townspeople of Eunpo City. We're lucky the next episode is in a day.

Spoiler

It's all beautiful until last minutes of this episode:letalQQ:. Yesss..can't wait for tonight.. finally it happen. Jun secret revelation:cry:

• Like 7

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHMIjUFgoow/?igshid=1q0p09mdq3pq3

Aww..aren't they the cutest?

Oh, I translate the caption in this kbs post and it mentioned something about baseball. Remember that there's baseball inside Kim Ji Hun columbarium and the hat that Jun wear at early episode is kind of baseball hat. Is there any other revelation tonight? Maybe more glimpse of Jun past.

And this random thoughts I have: Jun obsession over math and science:laugh: (he brought math book all over book he have, he wants Mimi to try factorization and he draw Ohm law over Rara music lesson on board) 

Sorry to keep posting random things. :PikachuFacePalm:

Edited by Just_Me
  • Like 7

This was such a wholesome episode with the people from Eunpo city. From how they worried about the thug who ended up in the hospital to how they all went to support Jae Min at his piano competition as well as cheered him on when he couldn't finish. When they were all sitting having Korean BBQ, it was like watching a family having dinner. :heart:

The ending and the epilogue. I hope they find LaLa and the stalker gets put in jail or something! :shocked2::JigglyAngry:

It seems like Jun's secret is going to be revealed in the next episode -- bracing myself for that. :cry:

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Tofu said:

This was such a wholesome episode with the people from Eunpo city. From how they worried about the thug who ended up in the hospital to how they all went to support Jae Min at his piano competition as well as cheered him on when he couldn't finish. When they were all sitting having Korean BBQ, it was like watching a family having dinner. 

Yesss,,love this Eunpo citizen. They're all warmhearted and kind. Don't forget how TWD ahjumas protect Rara from the Stalker because they feel something off with him. :wow: I want to join TWD club haha

The thug is somehow always be scene stealer haha..(oh the actor always posting IG on broadcast day and it's as hilarious as his character haha). I never thought that writer will resolve the thug almost catch Jun issue that way:cool:

And how Jun looking at all of the people at dinner affectionately like he's somehow happy and grateful to be with them. I think both Rara and Jun are the type that find happiness in simple things.:love:

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

The ending and the epilogue. I hope they find LaLa and the stalker gets put in jail or something! 

Spoiler

In preview, But why Jun is the one caught by polices? Maybe the stalker know that Jun will going to his place so he frame him to be Rara stalker? Or maybe because before Jun Mom report his missing to the Eunpo police? She came several times to Eunpo police station.

Yes, the angst start to come, but maybe not the worst yet..:cry:

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 1

Episode 9 was very nice. Despite having kissed, or maybe because they've kissed and are now dating, LL and Jun are a bit awkward with each other. :laugh: I loved how LL asks MiMi whether she likes her or Jun opp better. However, Jun is no better as he makes up the excuse that he had run home because he wanted to see MiMi.

Loved how the whole town comes together to support Jae Min's first piano competition, and how that led to LL gaining some insight into her own father.

Definitely a warm cozy episode, except for the Stalker! He's not even that scary. He just comes across as an uber-brat. Well, except for the fact that he lured LL outside and has done who knows what to her.

However, I'm more concerned about tomorrow's episode. Here is a synopsis of the preview since Netflix doesn't seem to be letting any videos out about DDSSLLS.

Jun goes around searching and shouting for LL.
LL voiceover: Actually, Jun, I’ve been very curious about you for all this time.
Police as they're taking Jun away: Get him in the car.
Grandfather to Jun being taken away: Jun! Don’t worry. Everything will be fine.
Man voiceover: Sunwoo Jun. Born in 2002. 19 years old.
HY voiceover: What?! What do you mean that Jun oppa is 19?
SK voiceover: If you heard a secret about a person who is precious to you from someone else, would you feel good about it?  
Jun to his mother: That was the loudest I could speak out against Dad! So, how could you hide that from him?!
Jun still to his mother: Keep on living being concerned about what others might think. I will take care of living my own life.
Thug to LL: Piano! Sunwoo Jun! You met his mom, didn’t you?
LL voiceover having gone to look for Jun: I’m looking for Sunwoo Joon.
Police to LL: Oh, that student? He left a little while ago.

So, it's clear that Jun's true age will be revealed tomorrow, at least to HY who will at least tell SK. Plus, since the cops address Jun as "student", LL is probably going to find out as well. I already feel badly for her. To have Jun disappear and to find out that he lied to her and she can't even confront him about it. Not to mention, how lonely she is going to feel without him.

I suspect that LL may move into Jun's flower shop and live with MiMi. I hope we're not going too quickly into the angst tomorrow. This week is not a good week for me to be watching angst! I need sweetness, kindness, and light-hearted fun!

Here's hoping, though, of course, I will be watching episode 10 tomorrow anyway.

• Like 5
5 hours ago, Tofu said:

@stroppyse actually talked about it in our small podcast on DDSSLLS, if you haven't heard it yet! But here's what she told me when I first asked about it:

It's because in Korean, there is no separate R and L. They're interchangeable. There is one consonant that is halfway between an R and an L that is used. Depending on who is writing the romanization, they may spell it La La or Ra Ra, and it sounds the same in Korean.

I haven't had time to watch today's episode (only saw the first 20 minutes) but I'm glad to see that it's a good episode. :duckhearts:

Oh. Thanks! Will check on the podcast later! It would be exciting to hear ur voices 😊

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

In the strong Tower, I take refuge.

-----------------------------------

So far my top 2020 K-Dramas are 1. Hospital Playlist 2. Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim Season Two 3. CLOY 4. IONTBO

Dodosol Solarasol' Horrified Goara vs. Stalker Kang Hyung-seok'Confronting Shock

Sports Chosun = Reporter Lee Yoo-na
Input 2020.11.05 13:51

M6A26L4WCIRWQIUHKNPUVD7AXM.jpg

[Sports Chosun Reporter Yoo Na] A dangerous confrontation between Go A-Ra and Kang Hyeong-seok of'Dodosol Solarasol' was caught

KBS 2TV's Wednesday and Thursday drama'Dodosol Solarasol' (director Minkyung Kim, play Jiyoung Jiyoung, production Monster Union) revealed the precarious appearance of the kidnapped Gurara (played by Goara) today (5th) ahead of the 10th broadcast. Seon Woo-jun (played by Jae-wook Lee) running in a hurry and Joong-ho Ahn (played by Kang Hyeong-seok) with eerie gazes make a contrast, amplifying the tension in the situation of Kurara in crisis.

'Dodosol Solarasol' is a hilarious but exciting romance between Kurara and Sun Woo-jun, and is gaining a hot response. The two who had become each other's little stars finally confirmed their hearts and faced a fluttering relationship change. However, happiness was also momentarily, and after finishing the competition, Gurara suddenly disappeared, and a crisis came. As Seon Woo-jun learns the identity of stalker Ahn Jung-ho, it is paying attention to whether the two can face each other again after facing a crisis.

In the meantime, the public photos contain the appearance of Gurara in custody. Gura, trapped in a chair and terrified. The appearance of Ahn Joong-ho, looking at Gura with a creepy look, foretells a situation where the future is unknown and heightens tension. Here, Seon Woo-jun's desperate expression looking for Gura-ra stimulates the curiosity of whether he will be able to rescue Gura-ra from danger.

The production crew of'Dodosol Solarasol' said, "From the Ahn Jung-ho incident, not only the relationship between Gura-ra and Sun Woo-jun, but also the people of Eunpo village will have a lot of changes. We look forward to seeing how they will get through the crisis and how the place after the storm will change. It was different," he said, adding more curiosity.

source https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2020/11/05/4AOO6CP63MYHFRX2YGK22RMGAI/

this is Google translated so maybe not 100 accurate

• Like 5

Urgh! I am so angry at the stalker for purposely injuring Jae Min! It wasn’t even an accident of him trying to pull Jae Min to come with him, but he actually deliberately jerked his hand so hard!! I feel like going into the screen to punch his face!! So glad that Dr.Cha took the effort to ask Jae Min how his shoulder got dislocated. Poor little guy, bearing such a massive pain for so long so as not to disappoint his teacher and supporters. 

No one has mentioned this before but since the beginning, I am not comfortable with the door to the flower shop aka LalaLand... That door seems to have no proper lock. Yes I know it was locked before and can be locked from the bottom/top of the door since it is a commercial use door, not residential kind, but I just find that it’s unsafe that anyone could just saunter into their personal space like that. 

• Like 5

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Urgh! I am so angry at the stalker for purposely injuring Jae Min! It wasn’t even an accident of him trying to pull Jae Min to come with him, but he actually deliberately jerked his hand so hard!! I feel like going into the screen to punch his face!! So glad that Dr.Cha took the effort to ask Jae Min how his shoulder got dislocated. Poor little guy, bearing such a massive pain for so long so as not to disappoint his teacher and supporters. 

The stalker comes across as a mean, petty, petulant brat to me. And, it was an absolutely horribly nasty thing that he did to JM.

I suppose what offset that incident for me is that the group does pull together for JM out of affection, with all of them being supportive, and LL telling JM that she's going to love him no matter what. I'm also glad that Dr. Cha asked how JM had gotten hurt, and that JM trusted him enough to tell him the truth. 

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

No one has mentioned this before but since the beginning, I am not comfortable with the door to the flower shop aka LalaLand... That door seems to have no proper lock. Yes I know it was locked before and can be locked from the bottom/top of the door since it is a commercial use door, not residential kind, but I just find that it’s unsafe that anyone could just saunter into their personal space like that. 

I had not really thought about this much, but I suppose I agree with you. The door has been used as comic relief now a number of times, but in terms of securing your home, it's really not good. Basically both the flower shop and the hairdressing shop would need to be secured, which means that if one of the shops is open, that gives easy access to the other shop.

Good points that you've raised. Thank you!

• Like 5

As a whole, I feel like Episode 9 is when all characters are more in tune with each other, even we see Ha-young finally come into terms of her friendship and love for RaRa and starting to see Seung-gi in a different light. The build-up to the ending with the meal gathering and everyone searching, worried about RaRa is well done. This is something I find similar to My Secret, Terius when the writer (I haven’t watch SKL) at some point, band together the characters to fight against the common enemy. 

As for the Episode 10 preview, with Jun being held by the police, could it be that the stalker tried to frame Jun being a stalker? He could deduce Jun is trying to hide from something/someone after stealing the thug’s phone. From there, his age is revealed and well we know what happens next…those viewers who can’t seem to drop this age issue (now why they still watching it) will finally rejoice. hahaha.

Honestly, in reality, far worse crime and life situation gets buried, unspoken of, real stories you would think we can’t allow to happen and this is how the rest of us who wants to enjoy a feel-good story and characters in a drama somehow being dragged into. I’m glad here, we are on the same page to focus more on the story and trust the writer.   

I think a short time jump is coming and maybe if what I remember from something LJW said about less of development but more revelation now, we will get more backstories revealed such as what  we saw in the latest epilogue. I read a comment in IG about that epilogue where RaRa was looking for her wallet, Jun will be next to her. haha. I think so too…I caught a glimpse of spectacle and silhouette of possibly Jun and then I remember seeing a fan posting on IG of GA and LJW filming which she was wearing a beret and straight hair just like the epilogue while LJW was wearing spectacles.

Can’t wait for next episode 10! :hearties:

--------------------------------

My Episode 9 thoughts:

Unsung (singing) heroines:

• salon ladies who came to RaRa’s rescue just when the stalker was going to get aggressive, I just wanna hug these ladies right there and then

Unspoken heroine:

• Mimi trying to tell RaRa and Jun about an intruder but all she gets is speech bubbles animation haha

Possible new ally:

• the thug, if he wakes up, he will want to really find the stalker now so thanks to Ha-young’s mum too for saving him

Possible spin-off:

• Grandpa’s complete love story, re-enacted by RaRa and Jun
  • RaRa and Jun need to gather here again to listen to more from Grandpa so we can be treated with more 1950s setup with GA and LJW. They look great for the part and setting.
  • In a comedy sense, I love it that they got RaRa and Jun to play Grandpa and his wife to show us the “Melted chocolate” story (not that they didn't bother to cast other actors) and weaved nicely into the drama plus I love films and dramas that require the actors to play different roles within a story so this scene itself is just soooo good.

Best duet:

• RaRa and Jun playing “their song” together is everything. I cannot stop replaying and it was beautifully acted, directed, shot and edit. Bravo!

Funniest scene:

• Jun learning to wink like RaRa. LOL!

Story or Reality:

• When RaRa ask Mimi who she likes more…why do I feel like it’s something GA and LJW might ask the same question off screen

Heart-pulling scene:

• Jae-min’s stage performance…he really tried, didn’t give up till the end. I was joining them, cheering for him. (Can I purposely cut off that stalker’s hair now)

Brightest star of the episode:

Jae-min :hearties:

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

Late to the party as always but very much keen to discuss :wow2:

Episode 9

- Haha, my theory was wrong because the stalker intercepted and so the gangster stood no chance of capturing Jun. The stalker is by far more creepy than the gangster. The gangster is such comic relief though. I found it funny he thought the stalker was a competitor abductor. :laugh:

- Haha, it was so cute when Lala said "Thank you Jun!" and they winked at each other.

- I liked that grandpa was encouraging Jun to tell the truth. I guess it goes without saying that the lie would have caused the gap between them if nothing else did. But I also liked that there's not been anything dragged out in this drama - Jun wasn't resisting, he was planning on telling the truth...but then disaster struck! :PiplupCry:

- Thank god for the TWD ladies when the stalker was being creepy to Lala. I mean, they weren't super clued in on what was going on. But I liked that they were smart enough to sense something was wrong and instinctively protected Lala by inviting her out for lunch. It made me feel so safe watching that scene because I'm sure everyone has experienced that at least once in their life - someone pulling you out of an uncomfortable situation 

- Hahaha I love how Lala was asking Mimi to pick between her and Jun and then she said, "Oh right, you can't talk!" :laugh: It was so cute. Hahaha, poor Mimi put on the spot!!

-There were little cute moments between Jun and Lala - more hand holding :BulbaOWO: Again, Jun never forcing Lala into anything, just offering his hand to her. And Lala realising that Jun has always been there for her. Her lucky charm! :heart:  And also cute was that little 'fight' about taking her home which resulted in Jun admitting he just wanted to spend more time with her, even if it was only 10 minutes. Ahhh, it's cute how he needs her more :wow:

-Finally progress for SK and HY!! Again, I love how this drama hasn't dragged out anything. And even though this has been a leap, it made sense with the story since HY would have been mad at Lala after finding out she was with Jun. So this realisation about SK worked well in helping her to move on. SK really is very emotionally mature - he knows all of HY's feelings even more than she does and I'm glad the waiting game has paid off for him :CharmanderYay:

- I'm sure everyone here has said this already, but the support team for Jaemin was sooooo adorable. I loved how much they all came together to look after him and cheer him on, especially when it was evident he was injured and not going to win. There was so much warmth in that scene. Also the meal with everyone was so lovely!! I was so touched at everyone being so caring towards each other. :love: But it's sad that it was a bit of a last supper before the angst :lettalKWA:

Hoping the angst won't be for loooong!!

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

19 hours ago, -StrongTower- said:

Hahaha, this is possible. But I feel like someone might accidentally say something that would reveal they were DDSSLLS if that was the case? Like they'd be confused about the piano since they didn't send it? :thinking:

12 hours ago, Tofu said:

@Tofu I listened to your podcast and thought you both were very good!! Also I was happy to get a name drop in it...I feel famous now :heart::cool::laugh: I was listening to it while working and it was a stressful day, so it cheered me up to hear you both with her fangirling of Jun and LJW and your theories. I'm still going to comment on the podcast page, but I'll also write some quick thoughts here: I loved that you both covered so many topics. Until you both summed up all the loose ends, I didn't realise how many bits and pieces we still had to tie up...like I remembered the events, but I guess I didn't think of them altogether (ie.  the body washing up on shore and also whether Dr Cha is really sick). I laughed at all your fangirling - you voiced all my thoughts internally! (But I feel like I really have to watch Search WWW to understand LJW's role in that!) Also couldn't believe you guys went all that time before you got to baby Mimi :lol: And of course, it was nice to learn about Korean language @stroppyse. I think Chinese is similar in that there are some sounds that don't quite exist in English and English speakers have a hard time pronouncing. (A bit like Lala  or Rara, some of my favourite Taiwanese actors have double spellings for their names due to the sounds being a mixture of something in between- eg. Puff Guo/ Puff Kuo)

10 hours ago, stroppyse said:

@JenL, nice job on the TMI quiz sub! Thank you. :eeeee:

Nooo, Thank youuuuuu  :MewHi:

10 hours ago, Tofu said:

This was such a wholesome episode with the people from Eunpo city. From how they worried about the thug who ended up in the hospital to how they all went to support Jae Min at his piano competition as well as cheered him on when he couldn't finish. When they were all sitting having Korean BBQ, it was like watching a family having dinner. :heart:

The ending and the epilogue. I hope they find LaLa and the stalker gets put in jail or something! :shocked2::JigglyAngry:

It seems like Jun's secret is going to be revealed in the next episode -- bracing myself for that. :cry:

Yesss!!! so totally wholesome. I liked how much all the characters looked after each other and there was a real feeling of community, where age didn't matter - young, old, middle-aged! :BulbaOWO: I sometimes don't care about side characters in dramas, but I agree with what you guys said in your podcast - I actually really like the side characters in this drama. Everyone contributes to the warmth on screen....But I'm scared for the upcoming angst!!

5 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yep, I wanted to punch that stalker too!! He's such an entitled, violent scum  :JigglyAngry: I thought Jae Min was so smart not to be fooled by his lie. I thought their portrayal of Jae min's fears were quite realistic - kids try so hard to please adults, especially those they like! It would have been scary for him to think he was disappointing Lala  :letalQQ: 

7 hours ago, stroppyse said:

However, Jun is no better as he makes up the excuse that he had run home because he wanted to see MiMi.

It's the reverse of when Lala tried to hug him! I love how Mimi is always their excuse when they feel awkward about showing their affections. It's Mimi or the running total of the debt  :MewGiggle:

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

4 hours ago, eNDe said:

As a whole, I feel like Episode 9 is when all characters are more in tune with each other, even we see Ha-young finally come into terms of her friendship and love for RaRa and starting to see Seung-gi in a different light. The build-up to the ending with the meal gathering and everyone searching, worried about RaRa is well done. This is something I find similar to My Secret, Terius when the writer (I haven’t watch SKL) at some point, band together the characters to fight against the common enemy. 

Yep, love the way the characters are all coming together and accepting each other wholeheartedly :BulbaOWO: :hearties: 

I didn't think much about HY and SK at first, but I really love the way their characters have their own storyline, but also simultaneously are really involved as support for the main characyers.

Everyone came together except for the stalker (of course) and Jun's parents who are a bit crazy. I'm wondering if there'll be a horrible fallout from his dad suspecting his mum of having an affair.

4 hours ago, eNDe said:

As for the Episode 10 preview, with Jun being held by the police, could it be that the stalker tried to frame Jun being a stalker? He could deduce Jun is trying to hide from something/someone after stealing the thug’s phone. From there, his age is revealed and well we know what happens next…those viewers who can’t seem to drop this age issue (now why they still watching it) will finally rejoice. hahaha.

I hope he won't be framed :PiplupCry: But yes, the big reveal means at least some of those people who were weirded out by the lies to do with the age will feel better. The others are still waiting for a time jump, I think :laugh:

4 hours ago, eNDe said:

Possible new ally:

• the thug, if he wakes up, he will want to really find the stalker now so thanks to Ha-young’s mum too for saving him

Possible spin-off:

• Grandpa’s complete love story, re-enacted by RaRa and Jun
  • RaRa and Jun need to gather here again to listen to more from Grandpa so we can be treated with more 1950s setup with GA and LJW. They look great for the part and setting.
  • In a comedy sense, I love it that they got RaRa and Jun to play Grandpa and his wife to show us the “Melted chocolate” story (not that they didn't bother to cast other actors) and weaved nicely into the drama plus I love films and dramas that require the actors to play different roles within a story so this scene itself is just soooo good.

Loved your summary :heart: I do think the Thug is going to end up on their side. Especially because he was swaying to their paino playing :laugh: I think he was reluctant to get Jun to be honest. He hates his mum anyway. Haha, the melted chocolate story was cute. It felt like maybe Rara or Jun's imagination - you know when someone tells you a story and you can't really picture the people, so you insert ones you know? Or is that just me? :lol:

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

Seriously I feel worry for nothing.  10th episode preview seemed so gloom and I have a lot of bad scenarios about why Jun dragged by police. 

But only a minute the drama start, I already tear up by small conversation of Rara and Jun about her dad. Then laugh seeing Hayoung and Seung Ki adorable bickering. 

So much emotion in one episode and 1 hour pass so fast

Spoiler

Love it, how everyone realize that Jun actually never told lie about his age to them (except Rara). 

I just love this drama even more

• Like 4