Favorite Anime/Manga Characters

mirmz

noelle from black clover:

Black Clover (season 3) - Wikipedia

i think the way she deals with her crush is pretty funny. plus i love her character development from her going from not thinking she's equal with her squad mates and thinking she's too good to be in the Black Bulls to her thinking that she is equal with them.

• Like 4

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

It took 200 manga chapters of DS for it to get to the point of that I love so much..then it ended. 🤨😐😑 Oh come on!

24abe6aedddeba75125323087d593c4b.png *Muzan gave his life to Tanjiro = Tanjiro demon*Tanjiro like Muzan children lol

Btw..damn he sexy

muzan_ch180_warform.png This guy is Muzan *true demon

@SilverMoonTea Muzan handsome? Haha

@abs-oluteM got six pack for you

I can’t wait for this arc to be animated but it’s gonna be long.....haha they are teaser a season 2 haha

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

On 2/28/2021 at 7:23 PM, mademoiselle said:

@NiteWalker My aunt used to collect many comic books and then my sister took on the "tradition", so those comic books I remember the most (because they are embedded from childhood) are super old — Candy Candy, Crest of the Royal Family and Glass Mask for example. :laugh:I remember them really well also because they were never finished! :GengarPout:So I never got the ending! Hate it! And the rest I don't even remember what the names are in English.

Yokohama Monogatari is another classical favourite from childhood. Love the drawings and details of the dresses. I'd love to collect a set if they re-print this again. Kanata Kara got reprinted in recent years so I made sure I bought a set.

oooo Glass Mask!!! that is another classic manga where the girls is an acting talent right? cause i dont remember the English titles as i read the one that was translated into Mandarin

'Qian Mian Nv Lang'

and the guy that is helping her is actually alot older than her....

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
15 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

oooo Glass Mask!!! that is another classic manga where the girls is an acting talent right? cause i dont remember the English titles as i read the one that was translated into Mandarin

'Qian Mian Nv Lang'

and the guy that is helping her is actually alot older than her....

Yes, 千面女郎! Sadly we are never going to see the end of this. I wish for a closure. I loved the story (acting bit) and the drawings, and want to see 寶蓮 succeed (and the loveline too) but so draggy. It's so outdated now too because all of a sudden the characters are using cellphones in volume 40+, LOL.

There was another one about ballet. I don't know who the artist is and the real title. Back then it was named 芭蕾群英. It has good content and informative about ballet. 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
42 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Yes, 千面女郎! Sadly we are never going to see the end of this. I wish for a closure. I loved the story (acting bit) and the drawings, and want to see 寶蓮 succeed (and the loveline too) but so draggy. It's so outdated now too because all of a sudden the characters are using cellphones in volume 40+, LOL.

There was another one about ballet. I don't know who the artist is and the real title. Back then it was named 芭蕾群英. It has good content and informative about ballet. 

if i remember correctly the manga is already finished?

The girl succeed, she won the title totally of course thru some hardship....

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
16 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

if i remember correctly the manga is already finished?

The girl succeed, she won the title totally of course thru some hardship....

Did she acted out the Hong Tian Nv on stage? The last I stopped she and Li Sa were competing for the role in the natural environment setting. Then it was going to move to real production (both of them) on stage. She and daddy long legs still haven't gotten together. I stopped at about vol 45ish and there had not been any update online since (think copyright issue so not printed in chinese).

Stop at 49 but never finished.

https://zh.m.wikipedia.org/zh-hans/玻璃假面

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
4 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Did she acted out the Hong Tian Nv on stage? The last I stopped she and Li Sa were competing for the role in the natural environment setting. Then it was going to move to real production (both of them) on stage. She and daddy long legs still haven't gotten together. I stopped at about vol 45ish and there had not been any update online since (think copyright issue so not printed in chinese).

Stop at 49 but never finished.

https://zh.m.wikipedia.org/zh-hans/玻璃假面

ooo i thought that was towards the end.....

cause i think she won the role.....she seems to always win the role over the other girl as she brought out another feel of the characters totally.

On 3/1/2021 at 12:20 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

@mademoiselleI prefer the modern title from the Kyoko Hikawa, the Far Away author. Mr Friday was the best. 

Not sure if you all agree with me, last time manga is more interesting. Have more colorful story/different characters type. Nowadays, I can tell you all new manga is just guy met girl and bump -> :hearties:. Hahaha... 

komik.jpg

@SilverMoonTea all this one brought back memories.....this author always produce some good stories....though i usually read them all in Mandarin lols....i remember the picture though of course

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Robin Sena  from  WitchHunter Robin who was raised by the Roman Catholic Church trained to hunt down witches . Awesome tv show , watched it over and over and still love it. Wished it had more episodes

• Like 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...