Hometown ChaChaCha 갯마을 차차차 [2021]

12 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

He's not that good la....he 's a little bit sly don't you think?

Totally agree! He's a bit sly, though I also think he's a bit confused as to what he wants.

12 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

And since she typecast him abit about being a country bumpkin who had no knowledge of wine and commented about his instable income, this is gonna be a no brainer. DS is guaranteed to be super loaded! 

I had to laugh when I read this. I so totally agree. He probably made money as a financial shark in Seoul or overseas markets, then ditched it all to live in his hometown instead!

10 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

And I love seeing him in that white striped shirt, looking extra handsome :wow: but do you think he is a bit similar to jung il woo when he smiles while giving finger heart? 

To be honest, KSH doesn't remind me of Jung Il Woo at all, but they are both very good looking men!

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Ooooh @mademoiselle they're so lovely cutee.. I love how he teases her when she grumbles she lost the game. So cute! Should I ship them? Eeh, this is forbidden ship. No, no, I promise to myself not to sink into this. But they're just so fun! 

He mentioned start-up hahaha

His fav show, yeah me too! 

They made more fans tune into netflix definitely :laugh:

• Like 3
  • Haha 7
15 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Ooooh @mademoiselle they're so lovely cutee.. I love how he teases her when she grumbles she lost the game. So cute! Should I ship them? Eeh, this is forbidden ship. No, no, I promise to myself not to sink into this. But they're just so fun! 

He mentioned start-up hahaha

His fav show, yeah me too! 

They made more fans tune into netflix definitely

Yeah he mentioned Start Up twice (taking every chance to promote his own show lol).

Bwahaha lots of ppl wanna ship but understand it is a no-go one. 😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

Spoiler alert from Kim Seon Ho's interview

https://www.tatlerasia.com/culture/entertainment/netflix-hometown-cha-cha-cha-kim-seon-ho

What is your favourite part about Hong Du-sik's character, and how similar or different is your character compared to yourself in real life?

Since Du-sik has his roots in me, I guess it’s 50-50. I think we’re similar in that we are both shy. When Du-sik brags about himself, he does it in a flirty and cheeky way, and I think this is because he feels shy. He is different from me in that he is a bit wild but still tight-lipped. Du-sik never triggers someone’s emotional wound and just lends them a shoulder. I think that’s not easy to do, and I want to learn to be like him. 

(Spoiler alert!) I think we would also have made different choices. Du-sik decided to return to Gongjin village, while I don’t think I would have. Because we’re different, I get to try on a path I wouldn’t have gone on.

🤔🤔🤔

• Like 4
  • Insightful 3

@ssteph, thanks for the spoiler! It seems to confirm what we've all been speculating which is that DS left the village for the big city, probably succeeded until some tragedy hit him, causing him to go back home.

I feel as if we've had a nice, idyllic intro, and now things are going to get messy with other characters, back stories, and maybe even some secrets being revealed? :MewGiggle:

• Like 7
20 hours ago, ssteph said:

Saw this on Twitter @abs-oluteMhehehe...

Should I tell them shipping is more fun when it is forbidden? :GengarCool: Joking joking . 

@mademoiselle his lipstick in the NF Quiz Alarm are redder than hers ! Lol! I have to say the prizes are getting better & better . 

Ooo pre released. Well their drunken night has indeed become the talk of the town

Well hello Lee Sang Yi 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

@ssteph Seems so...could it be imagination or what...I have yet to watch full eps

But this one so funny...the folks all had great imagination about what Doo Sik used to do before coming here to stay

This is funny too

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

@ssteph @abs-oluteM I got spoiled on weibo for that scene, hahaha. It's the epilogue again where Hye Jin finally remembers the bit that she couldn't. After Doo Shik cools her face down, she kissed him and he closed his eyes. Then it cuts to him at the Seoul clinic with his psychiatrist where he was asked if he's still having the nightmare. He said yes and we see a glimpse of his dream. He woke up in sweat to find Hye Jin sleeping beside him on his arm. He then gave his pillow to her. He gave her a loving (relief) look and closed his eyes.

img.gif

img.gif

img.gif

source

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

@mademoiselle oh so it’s confirmed it’s a psychologist he was seeing .  Aiyo , all these MLs always have trauma :psweatduck:. What’s the dream about ?

@im0202 we can now look forward to kiss BTS ! :Ghastlel:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

we can now look forward to kiss BTS ! 

I’m more looking forward to when they filmed the playing with water scene. Must be quite fun lol. (Btw, I did not expect her blank out to be that!!)

I need a minute after that episode. Aaaaaaah

How can each epilogue keep topping the previous one?! Thank goodness we have one more episode tomorrow phew😂
I love the Gongjin halmeonis. Their photos with the flowers were so adorable and slightly bittersweet. 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

@stroppyse Thanks for the update! Got me some dimple badges :wow: It’s to make up for the dimples I will never have lol

@abs-oluteM Thanks to posting so much during TDJ days I got enough points phew!😂

I feel so happy watching this drama (mostly) it’s like an instant serotonin boost especially with regards to the Sikhye couple. But looks like tonight’s episode won’t be as much fluff as they need to sort out some issues according to the preview :heiboi:

• Like 6
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

OMG @Tofu that GIF!!! Looks AWESOME! You are getting so good at it! I love the choice of colours, brightness & vibrance. Eeeek! :pandachamp:

I swear I've so much to say when I was watching a certain scenes and once I come here I forgot all of them. Sigh.

By the way, which rumour do you guys think is true. I'm leaning towards the one the guy said at the end. Someone died and Doo Shik was at a psychiatric hospital or something for treatment.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2