Hometown ChaChaCha 갯마을 차차차 [2021]

17 hours ago, bairama said:

omg this cut is really an attack!! 😍😍

Luckily,  she has a boyfriend. Or I will end up like @SilverMoonTea and start a ship thread even before the drama starts! :eeeee:He could barely look her in the eye.

----------------------------------

Recap of highlight video from Sports Donga

108748989.1.jpg

The highlight video provides an immersive feeling that makes you glued to the story of how Hye-jin, a dentist who was working at a hospital in Seoul, came down to Gongjin. From the first appearance, Hyejin appeared with a majestic force and a meaningful narration, “I will give my medicine while maintaining my conscience and dignity”. She could not tolerate the absurdity of the hospital director (Bae Hae-sun) and loses her temper with the latter. 

However,  it became difficult to work at other hospitals due to the incident, the phrase 'a woman whose life was twisted because of a 2% sense of justice' appeared along with the expression of regret , depicting her situation more realistically.

Then, Doo-sik, who travels all over Gongjin and stays close with the villagers, also catches our attention just by appearing. Doo-sik was kind to the village grandmothers, but when he met Hye-jin, he had a foreboding of their unfavorable relationship, stimulating our curiosity to the utmost. “What are you doing?"  Hyejin asked. “What is your identity?” and calmly he replied, “Me?....Chief Hong.” We can get a glimpse of the unusual tika taka chemistry between the two, which adds to the anticipation. In addition, Hong Banjang , who is involved in a variety of jobs from fisheries auction houses to being a certified broker , interior designer, couriers, and delivery, leaves a strong impression with a unique presence that we have never seen before.

After many twists and turns, Hye-jin, being newcomer finally opened a dentistry in Gongjin though it has been difficult to convince the villagers to support her.  Hye-jin initially opened the dental office full of ambition but felt a sense of crisis when no patients came, and decided to become friends with the villagers. However, the villagers did not easily open their hearts to her, a stranger from Seoul.

In response, Doo-sik gave sincere advice, saying, "Put your heart in every word." She  later warmly told Grandma Gam-ri (Kim Young-ok) to come to the dentist to eat her favorite squid again, making us look forward to the healing that "Village Chachacha" will offer.

Above all, the relationship that crosses the line between Hye-jin and Doo-sik, who are opposites to each other, spreads laughter and excitement at the same time, making the viewers smile. In the scene where she says, "You're one year older than me?" and says, "If you call me oppa, I'll die," Doo-sik's sweet eyes that ask Hye-jin, "Are you relying on me?" raises her heart rate.

The appearance of star entertainment producer Ji Sung-hyun (Lee Sang-Yi), who appeared in Gongjin, stimulates curiosity about how the relationship between Hyejin and Dooshik will change. Especially, in the ending scene -  Hye-jin, who is straightforward and asks, "Do you like me?" and Doo-sik's subtle expression, who responds, "I'm annoyed, really," creates a different level of excitement. The variety of charms felt in the unpredictable relationship between the two is the first reason why the first broadcast of "Village Chachacha" is making me look forward to it even more.

• Haha 7

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

12 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Luckily,  she has a boyfriend. Or I will end up like @SilverMoonTea and start a ship thread even before the drama starts! :eeeee:He could barely look her in the eye.

omg yes, hahaha

to think about he already being teased in 2D1N by the friends for pairing with Minah it is kinda funny & relatable how Seonho becomes so shy about it

but the photoshoot result, I can feel their sweet chemistry! Plus in that video promo, they look comfortable with each other, like good friends, so loveable

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

SMA's stills

image_readtop_2021_826840_16299584184763

Yoon Hye-jin, a dentist with perfect beauty and specification in the drama, is a character who comes down to Gongjin, a sea village in Seoul, after many twists and turns. In the process of adjusting to Gongjin, a new and unfamiliar sea village, and the romance with Hongbanjang Doosik, Hyejin's hidden charms will unfold like a flower. Among them, the still cut, which was released, attracts attention as it contains Yoon Hye-jin's various charms. Hye-jin, who cherishes her shopping bag at the wine bar and even wears her doctor's gown perfectly, can see her professional charm along with her lifestyle optimized for life in the city. In the still, which shows the moment of a short break while jogging, Hye-jin's efforts not to neglect self-management are felt. In particular, not only does she show a sporty perfect style when jogging,

On the other hand, another still cut is a sign of Hyejin's tough adaptation to the mud village, raising curiosity. Hye-jin's half-absorbed expression, which is working hard with even rubber gloves on her apron, causes laughter, and her surprised rabbit eyes by making gestures that tell her not to come toward anyone, further doubling her lovely charm.

Shin Min-ah said, "Hye-jin thinks she is a realist, but in fact, she is a character with justice, warmth, and pure clumsiness inside. However, I think it is attractive that she does not know much about herself, " he said about the charm of his character. This is why Shin Min-ah's performance, which showed the character's loveliness and professional charm with just a few stills, is more expected.

Source

• Like 6

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

On 8/24/2021 at 7:05 PM, JenL said:

So nice to see you! I'm glad you've coming to watch this series...I think it looks good too...from the trailer it looks like there's that relaxing slice of life style we both like

I hope I can be watching regularly with everyone too!

Gahhhh, the pictures are so so pretty! This cast is so photogenic! :wow:

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3

On 8/25/2021 at 11:18 PM, abs-oluteM said:

----------------------------------

Haha is it? I felt SMA is the one can't look at him in the eye. They can pass to become brother & sister too, so look alike, both dimple also more prominent in right side. Oh yes and it's sadly :KittyBan: to ship lols.... Reminder for myself too 😆

Okay I will purchase this drama and watch with you @abs-oluteM. I like their chemie in the interview. And a bit curious what kind of odd job he will do in the drama. I always envy one who live their life so carefree like Dooshik. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

13 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Wow, they really are a dimply couple! 

Hahaha, I love that dimple thing they did... I think my dimple is stronger on that side too...I want to join them with their dimple syncing :laugh::laugh::laugh:

On 8/26/2021 at 5:14 PM, abs-oluteM said:

Ooo got subs

This was such a fun watch. Thanks for subs!  :wow:

20 hours ago, Jane said:

I hope I can be watching regularly with everyone too!

Gahhhh, the pictures are so so pretty! This cast is so photogenic! :wow:

Yay hopefully! :heart: Let us know your thoughts if you watch!

8 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Haha is it? I felt SMA is the one can't look at him in the eye. They can pass to become brother & sister too, so look alike, both dimple also more prominent in right side. Oh yes and it's sadly :KittyBan: to ship lols.... Reminder for myself too 😆

Oh yeah, SMA's partner is Kim Woo Bin right? Ah, but these two have good chemistry though. Looking forward to seeing them on screen. I love how they promoted this drama every second line of the interview :laugh: KSH is very diligent in pushing his projects. He was like this with Start Up too

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

11 minutes ago, JenL said:

Oh yeah, SMA's partner is Kim Woo Bin right

Yes . And they’ve been through so much together, so I cannot be bad and ship her with anyone else :lmao2:.

8 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Okay I will purchase this drama and watch with you @abs-oluteM. I like their chemie in the interview. And a bit curious what kind of odd job he will do in the drama. I always envy one who live their life so carefree like Dooshik. 

I think he can do it all . I am also liking the seaside vibe . I purchase many dramas from you la in the past . So this one your turn to be my customer.

Promotion fairy 

• Haha 6

On 8/25/2021 at 5:13 PM, bairama said:

omg this cut is really an attack!! 😍😍

Omg I was smiling like an idiot watching the entire tvN-terview :wow:

Sikhye Couple it is!!! I'm on board this ship already helppp

On 8/25/2021 at 11:18 PM, abs-oluteM said:

Luckily,  she has a boyfriend. Or I will end up like @SilverMoonTea and start a ship thread even before the drama starts! 

Tag me if you do :lol: 

I'm dying from all the dimple attack by both of them... Maybe I should catch Episode 1 when it drops later?? :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
2 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Maybe I should catch Episode 1 when it drops later?

Yes you should.  We have to move on from our crack ship . Though tvN keeps posting their stuff !!! 

If I start a ship thread for them I  might get stones thrown at me .  But you never know haha  I will tag you if I do ..,I hv done crazy things like that. I am secretly as bad as  @SilverMoonTea

Spoiler

In Love Affairs in The Afternoon, I really love the chemistry btwn the leads so much that I open one . In that show they were both  married :pandaevil: . But lol I was rooting for them. And I also love their off screen chemistry ( FL is married IRL).  Sometimes I admit the lines btwn off & online shipping was blurred . Lol!!! 

Coming to think of it I think Miss Tea & @ktcjdrama board this ship wreck with me too . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7