Hometown ChaChaCha 갯마을 차차차 [2021]

When Shin Min-ah and Kim Seon-ho's eyes met, the staff exclaimed "Oh~" and "Wow", and the chemistry between the two people also raised expectations for 'Gae Village Cha-Cha-Cha'.

출처 : 톱스타뉴스(http://www.topstarnews.net)

Honestly when I was watching the BTS, Mr Dimples look so shy...he couldn't hold his gaze at SMA. Can't blame him...SMA is gorgeous.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611c805c56e6adefe5b99

• Haha 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

surprise-look-whos-here.gif 

I am hereeee @abs-oluteM @JenL @Tofu @im0202 @mademoiselle

Gosh I am so looking forward to this drama because everything released so far looks really really promising! Lee Sang Yi is a new love of mine so I am very excited that he's coming out in this drama with Seon Ho! I don't know if my eyes can handle so much handsome on the screen! And Shin Min Ah looks gorgeous!

On 8/12/2021 at 9:04 PM, abs-oluteM said:

If they do follow the movie than I think it should be okay . But can we trust these writers??

Have you watched the original movie before? I am curious and thinking about finding it to watch before the drama (altho in one week, that's probably wishful thinking on my part)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 2

41 minutes ago, Jane said:

Have you watched the original movie before? I am curious and thinking about finding it to watch before the drama (altho in one week, that's probably wishful thinking on my part)

Yay you are here. I plan to watch it before this starts.  It’s a very short movie & I did check the ending to confirm that I won’t be getting any unnecessary shocking outcome! Two rom coms  I watch this year had major plot twist . My heart could not take it :psweatduck:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

5 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yay you are here. I plan to watch it before this starts.  It’s a very short movie & I did check the ending to confirm that I won’t be getting any unnecessary shocking outcome! Two rom coms  I watch this year had major plot twist . My heart could not take it 

Ooh link me please? Haha yes please no shocking outcomes. I just want a nice, pleasant, steady, funny rom-com!

• Like 7

On 8/21/2021 at 7:09 AM, abs-oluteM said:

Honestly when I was watching the BTS, Mr Dimples look so shy...he couldn't hold his gaze at SMA. Can't blame him...SMA is gorgeous.

This was me watching that clip of them...

GSth6P2.gif

Yay @Jane! So glad to have you join us too. :jiminbtslove:

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 2
On 8/22/2021 at 5:56 PM, Jane said:

So nice to see you! I'm glad you've coming to watch this series...I think it looks good too...from the trailer it looks like there's that relaxing slice of life style we both like :CharmanderYay::BulbaOWO:

On 8/22/2021 at 6:33 PM, abs-oluteM said:

Yay you are here. I plan to watch it before this starts.  It’s a very short movie & I did check the ending to confirm that I won’t be getting any unnecessary shocking outcome! Two rom coms  I watch this year had major plot twist . My heart could not take it 

Hahaha, but what if they change the ending like that did with Nevertheless? :lettalKWA:

3 hours ago, ssteph said:

Press conference

These two look so pretty at the Press Conference! Sometimes people wear the weirdest things at press conferences, but they both choose such nice outfits :heart: (Hahaha the opposite of the character outfits for Dali and Gamjatang :laugh:)

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Kim Seon Ho is wearing a lot of checkered shirts in this drama, I love it.

I agree - I too love a good checkered shirt!

I've been on a short drama break except for Superior Shaman since I've been doing some other things. But this one is my next live drama and with all the trailors and pictures, I'm looking forward to it. I hope it really has the nice relaxing and cute vibe it's selling! :BulbaOWO:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

49 minutes ago, JenL said:

Hahaha, but what if they change the ending like that did with Nevertheless? :lettalKWA:

Gosh . They better not .

Interestingly this writer who wrote The Crowned Clown gave an interesting ending . I am still debating with myself about it’s meaning :lmao2:

Thanks @mademoiselle @ssteph @Chocolate for the update . 

Anyone has a full complete trailer on YT ?

• Like 6

62938185dbe64d67b33ced0589e0c597.jpeg?s=

Shin Min Ah, Kim Seon Ho, And Lee Sang Yi Talk About Their Chemistry In “Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha,” And More

Aug 25, 2021 by S. Cho

The premiere of Shin Min Ah and Kim Seon Ho’s upcoming drama is quickly approaching!

On August 24, tvN’s “Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha” held an online press conference featuring Shin Min Ah, Kim Seon Ho, Lee Sang Yi, and director Yoo Je Won.

A remake of the film “Mr. Hong,” the romance drama stars Shin Min Ah as Yoon Hye Jin, a dentist who moves from Seoul to the seaside village of Gongjin, and Kim Seon Ho as Hong Doo Shik, an odd-jobs expert who helps everyone around town. Lee Sang Yi plays Ji Sung Hyun, a variety show PD known for creating warm content about people’s everyday lives.

Even ahead of the premiere, Shin Min Ah and Kim Seon Ho are generating lots of buzz for their romantic chemistry. Shin Min Ah expressed her satisfaction in their work together, commenting, “As there’s so much anticipation, rather than feeling pressured, I gained strength to film. Kim Seon Ho has such a good personality and is the type to make you feel comfortable. [Through this project] I wanted to show a flexible image and he responded to that well. To me, I think we match well.”

Shin-Min-Ah-Kim-Seon-Ho.jpegShin-Min-Ah2.jpeg

Kim Seon Ho agreed and added, “I talked about this with Lee Sang Yi but Shin Min Ah has an open and generous mind. She accepts anything. That’s why every moment was enjoyable. She always comes with fun ideas and implements them. It was so fun and we laughed a lot.”

The two leads are already being coined the ‘dimple couple’ for their similar smiles and Kim Seon Ho commented, “Isn’t there a vibe when we take photos together? It became a source of strength that people said we looked good together. It felt good to hear that our images overlapped.”

Kim-Seon-Ho2.jpeg

Spoiler

The director also expressed his happiness with the duo, explaining, “My satisfaction with their chemistry is very high. They call it their ‘visual chemistry’ and even the camera director said that the balance of their two-shot was so good. The actors’ facial expressions looked so comfortable both when filming and when not. My satisfaction [with the actors] is so high, to the point where I figured there wouldn’t be a lot for me to do.”

Lee Sang Yi also discussed the comfortable atmosphere on set, sharing, “I always think that I should do projects where I can form long-lasting relationships, but I think this is the one I’ll make the most through.”

He continued, “While filming, I’m learning a lot from Kim Seon Ho and I’ve often thought, ‘A senior [actor] really is a senior.’ Shin Min Ah is a great person with a big heart and open mind. She set out the foundation for me to have as much fun as I want. It was such an enjoyable set.”

Lee-Sang-Yi3.jpegKim-Seon-Ho-Shin-Min-Ah-Lee-Sang-Yi-1.jp

To conclude, director Yoo Je Won shared, “I hope you watch this as a healing drama that slowly draws you in. For starters, it’s fun, and I think it’ll turn out really pretty because it was filmed by the ocean. I hope people watch with a comfortable heart and look upon it comfortably and cutely.”

“Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha” premieres on August 28 at 9 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser here!

Source

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1