Havenites Dabang

48 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@SilverMoonTea - Ddabong! YSY is pretty great. I liked him in Your Honor.

The only YSY drama that I finished : Psycho Diary & soon Best Hit (only left 1 eps, I alrd felt the withdrawal). The Ddabong after modernized is really handsome... swoon... with the blue shirt his trademark... 

5d71d627b5b49f5f6d42c681342ceda1.jpg

Help!!??!!:duckhide:

I not sure if I need to pick up back Flower Boy, Mirror Witch or Your Honor. All I watched halfway last time... 

@JeannieBean Yeah The Best Hit really fun... I think YSY at his best! 

• Like 6
  • Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@mirmz I pop up and post for a few then go lurking again. Lol but it’s nice to meet you too! :yayaya:

I recommend well sort of Me too flower it has that wife from My Mister sorry I blanked on her name and also Baker King Tak goo is also good. 

Flower Boy next door was a cute drama. It’s what made me love him in the first place. Lol 

Edited by JeannieBean
  • Like 9
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

spacer.png

Always by your side. <3

archiveofourown.org/users/JeannieGhost

⬆️ My Fanfics

@TRaNz LOL...sometimes the best day off is the day spent catching up with sleep! We had an 'ok' fun at the park yesterday..kid was so timid didn't like to try the stuff in the playground when there're people around :idk: 

@JenL so how's mr zoo?? 

@Jane I enjoyed the online concert..although it dawned on me that I could have just bought the DVD and it would cost cheaper that way (coz the online concert is just pretty much like watching the concert recorded on DVD -.- ). The stadium was totally empty because this concert was without audience ... and it's a bit sad watching it that way in a way.. and also I just heard that Arashi is going on hiatus after this year. So this year practically is their last year doing activities together until don't know when :duckpout:

@Tofu :PsyWhat: didn't know there's another 1n2d watcher here ... errr... I'll tag you if I decide to open the thread for 1n2d. I just don't think I have that drive to manage and update the thread (like rating and so on) for variety. For drama, I know it will end after how many eps.. but for variety like 1n2d... It will be foreverrrrr LOL. 

• Like 9
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

On 11/3/2020 at 12:51 PM, Jane said:

I am only two episodes in but I have definitely been influenced by everyone around the dramasphere! Find me someone who can resist those dimples!

Hahaha, no one can resist his dimples. Or the fact that he's done so much for the female lead and he's not going to get heerrrr :PiplupCry:

(This is Start Up btw)

On 11/3/2020 at 1:13 PM, SnowBlob said:

@JenL thanks! I'm interested because I kinda like the FL...and in the two dramas I watched with her in it..she played a very serious character. So I'd like to see how she fairs in comedy.

I think she's doing pretty well! I don't really have strong feelings for Suzy (I don't think I ever watched her past dramas), but the character is fun enough to follow. 

On 11/3/2020 at 2:18 PM, mirmz said:

well i sit next to him in a class i have once a week

so we dont talk a lot so we would be acquaintances. 

what's funny is that carter and jeff look sooooo different u could not tell they were cousins by looking at them.

jeff has sandy blonde hair w/ hazel eyes

and carter has brown hair with these super sparkly brown eyes and freckles :wow:

another thing about carter is he has stutter when he speaks and. it. is. the. CUTEST. THING. EVER!!!!!!!

Hahaha, love that we're all now invested in Jeff and Carter. We can all vicariously crush through your stories :laugh:

On 11/3/2020 at 2:29 PM, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM IKR! I was so annoyed when I saw the ending. They did a photoshoot and promoted together and other than Park Hyung Sik, Bo Young had never been so comfy looking and have such intimate photoshoot with (meaning she must be close with the actor), but the movie itself... arggggghhhhh. Really need them back for a rom-com!

Reveal hidden contents

What movie was this?? I love Park Bo Young :wow: Her and Park Hyung Sik had me reaaaaal bad back in the days of their drama. God, he was so pretty.

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

On 11/3/2020 at 5:18 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

I like love triangle story lols 

@abs-oluteM @Jane @mirmz @NiteWalker haha...

So @mirmz & Carter are the main lead and I think Jeff will be the second lead :PikaSwag:

Hahaha, this is the kind of high school drama I happily watch :popcorn:

On 11/3/2020 at 6:31 PM, TRaNz said:

@JenL did you head out also and not be a bum like me?

Hahaha. Nope...I did have 4 days off and saw 2 friends in that time. But yesterday I just caught up on subbing videos and other drama related stuff....so not productive in real life, but productive in drama life :MewGiggle:

7 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

u dont have to be asian to feel asian

:heart:

True @mirmz. Being Asian is just a mindset :cool: A cool mindset.

3 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

@TRaNz LOL...sometimes the best day off is the day spent catching up with sleep! We had an 'ok' fun at the park yesterday..kid was so timid didn't like to try the stuff in the playground when there're people around :idk: 

@JenL so how's mr zoo?? 

Haha, sleeping is more of a treat as an adult :laugh:

I didn't get to watch Mr Zoo :PiplupCry: The Korean Film Festival has been postpone due to security reasons! They said there was no breach of privacy (ie. don't think loggins have been affected). But I suspect maybe someone has figured out a way to download the films from the platform or were illegally recording them? :lettalKWA: The films were free to watch this year, so if that's what happened it was pretty poor behaviour! Why is there always someone who ruins good things :GengarPout:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 4
  • Shocked 1

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

1 hour ago, JenL said:

But yesterday I just caught up on subbing videos and other drama related stuff....so not productive in real life, but productive in drama life 

JenL ... are you subbing Korean videos?? You understand Korean?? 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

1 hour ago, JenL said:

Hahaha. Nope...I did have 4 days off and saw 2 friends in that time. But yesterday I just caught up on subbing videos and other drama related stuff....so not productive in real life, but productive in drama life :MewGiggle:

subbing videos like Snowy mentioned, you sub kdramas or like do other subbing? LOL

Another day of zeros for covid...25km rule lifting this weekend is looking up.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

@JenL "On Your Wedding Day"

Oooh me love Min Min & Bong Bong. They were so cute on screen and off. Hyung Sik had so much love for Bo Young, lol. I was happy to know they sent each other food truck and the messages sent were quite witty.

Oh yes! I remember hearing about this film...and then I think I went on a drama hiatus and missed it completely :PiplupCry:

When did they send each other food trucks?!?! That's so cute!!!

Btw, pretty sure they're re-making On Your Wedding Day in China (unless it's a different film with same name), can't remember who the girl is since I'm not familiar with the Chinese industry, but the guy is my babbyyy, Taiwanese actor, Greg Hsu. (My real baby is Jasper Liu...but Greg Hsu is also lovely).

15 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

JenL ... are you subbing Korean videos?? You understand Korean?? 

Ahhhh, I wish! I am subbing K-drama behind the Scenes videos, but using @stroppyse's Korean translations :laugh:

She's kindly translated so many cute BTS videos for the DDSSLLS thread

But I guess I've gotten use to subbing because I normally sub Taiwanese drama behind the scenes (I understand Chinese).

My drama Youtube is here:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6u13xjKfqGNq9O0W1bXX-A/

At the moment, it's mainly the K-drama, Dol dol sol sol la la sol. The last Taiwanese drama stuff I subbed for was Lost Romance - Wasn't a huge fan of the drama, but got sucked in wholeheartedly by the cast chemistry and the second lead :heart:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 9
  • Clapping Hands 1

7 minutes ago, JenL said:

When did they send each other food trucks?!?! That's so cute!!!

:thinking:... Bo Young sent one when Hyung Sik was filming Suits and Hyung Sik sent one back when she was filming Abyss :couplehug:

Wow, I've detached from TW dramaland from way too long. I've no idea who Greg Hsu is (even after Googling). But I still know Jasper Liu.

• Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 1
53 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

:thinking:... Bo Young sent one when Hyung Sik was filming Suits and Hyung Sik sent one back when she was filming Abyss :couplehug:

Wow, I've detached from TW dramaland from way too long. I've no idea who Greg Hsu is (even after Googling). But I still know Jasper Liu.

Cute!! I'm so glad they did that for each other :wow: I wasn't a fan of Abyss or Suits though unfortunately :idk:

Hahaha, Greg Hsu is relatively new. Or rather he's been in the industry for like 10 years and then he got his first lead role at the end of last year in a drama called Someday or One Day and hit it big. The drama was really, really good (The best T-drama I've seen to date). And the role required him to play 3 different characters - he did well (and the character he played was super likeable) so he was nominated for a Golden Bell Award. I loved Someday or One Day for the story line which was complex, but heartfelt. The drama was pretty big in Korea as well  - I think they screened it over there while it was airing. It's probably getting a second wave now since Netflix Kr signed a deal to show it. I know more Korean fans of Greg than Taiwanese/Chinese fans tbh :laugh:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 7

6 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahahaha @SilverMoonTea Looks like you're in love with Dabong. Where is Jun in that big heart? :JuiceGhost: :lol:

Jun who ????? @SilverMoonTea

@TRaNz cannot wait 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHKirBTnU2Z/?igshid=1dhga21gk5aey

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

8 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

Jane I enjoyed the online concert..although it dawned on me that I could have just bought the DVD and it would cost cheaper that way (coz the online concert is just pretty much like watching the concert recorded on DVD -.- ). The stadium was totally empty because this concert was without audience ... and it's a bit sad watching it that way in a way.. and also I just heard that Arashi is going on hiatus after this year. So this year practically is their last year doing activities together until don't know when

Oh that's true! Did you know that they put up a lot of their older concerts on their youtube channel? You should check it out to continue the Arashi high! There's an on-going Netflix documentary about them, have you seen it? It's really interesting, the early episodes was about how they produce their concerts, I think you will appreciate the concert even more after you watch it.

6 hours ago, JenL said:

Hahaha, no one can resist his dimples. Or the fact that he's done so much for the female lead and he's not going to get heerrrr :PiplupCry:

(This is Start Up btw)

I would really love to see Start Up surprise us all with the OTP pairing. 

By the way, my dear Victoria friends, did you know you are allowed to come to Singapore now? The minute they put in a leisure travel bubble between our countries, I am so booking my ticket to come down soon.

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 4

1 minute ago, Jane said:

By the way, my dear Victoria friends, did you know you are allowed to come to Singapore now? The minute they put in a leisure travel bubble between our countries, I am so booking my ticket to come down soon.

Really?! That's lovely news :heart: I was getting depressed about lack of travelling today. I really hope they form a bubble!!

My other worry is the cost of plan tickets though. I feel like airlines have had it tough...hope it won't be too expensive to travel :lettalKWA:

• Like 7

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Finalllyyyy, the truth can slowly come outttt. super massive warm fuzzy momentssss :love:

4 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

@TRaNz indeed it's looking pretty good now :Party02: I'm thinking of booking a holiday for next year to Phillip Island or something. How did the haircut appointment go? :P 

the future is unknown so far ahead, maybe try for this Summer i reckon.

The haircut was good...feels sooo much better with less hair on top thats neat and controlled. HAAHAHAH

Im so keen for the 25km lift. The mandatory masks thing, would like to know when it becomes optional, like a date so i can count down.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

On 11/3/2020 at 9:03 AM, mademoiselle said:

Yeah @Jane @Tofu Selling you 18 Again as well. No regrets there. These guys @abs-oluteM @LaLa @im0202 @Alice Wonderland @-StrongTower- can testify, hahaha :P

@abs-oluteM A-haha, so you did drop it. You went all quiet so I thought, "Hmm..."

I guess now only Tofu left, although in danger because there's Do Sol La and Lee Jae Wook serving as strong distraction.

@NiteWalker Omo so your bro woke you up. Yeah I hope you yell at him for this. Hopefully he apologise.

Yes. 18 Again!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

In the strong Tower, I take refuge.

-----------------------------------

So far my top 2020 K-Dramas are 1. Hospital Playlist 2. Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim Season Two 3. CLOY 4. IONTBO