Havenites Dabang

2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

In New Year I will open Oppa Tracker thread as @Jane suggest! Hahaha.

Haha yes please! I also want to track. Although it will just probably revolve around the same few. Lol!

Announcing that I finished Start Up! Now to finish up Fishing Village 5 (Ep 10 / 11). And then to go figure out where exactly did I stop at for MTF.

Oof, I have forgotten how bright the default theme is.

Edited by Jane
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Chocolate said:

But it had a happy ending. And for those who felt the ending was not as happy as they wanted, there are tons of fanfic which are written beautifully ❤

CLOY was the first k-drama I watched seriously, knowing nothing. And surprisingly I liked it, when I don't seem to like any of the other romance k-dramas. I wish I could write reviews like you can, but I say just try episode 3 onwards - several funny bits during the first half with the NK soldiers and ahjummas.

One of these days dear... I'll get to it. On a rainy day or when I'm tucked up in bed down with something. 

But I've got to finish Sky Castle and Itaewon Class first. And there are a couple of other C dramas that I haven't finished yet.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

7 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

IKR .  Yeah give some time to them . I don’t use light theme to . I miss my dark one . 

what you having at McDonald’s? I feel like an Apple pie now

Nothing crazy cool, just a Large Double Quarter Pounder meal. Apple Pies arent too bad, its ok, not a fan but its ok. hahahahaha

7 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@TRaNz, you're making me hungry for McDonald's.  It's still early here, so only breakfast meals...I now want the egg n' hash browns wrap!

o0o0o0o, I need to get on that wrap again....been sooo long since i had anything form the breakfast menu....mmm cravings now hahahaha

7 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@TRaNz What did you order?

Nothing crazy cool, just a Large Double Quarter Pounder meal.

Like its nite time now...and i want hash browns from McDonalds..like 5 of them or 10....hahahaha

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Tasty 3

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

2 hours ago, TRaNz said:

Like its nite time now...and i want hash browns from McDonalds..like 5 of them or 10....hahahaha

I’m a little worried about your cholesterol now . :Mimed:

@Jane I think we will need to have a special thread in The Lounges just for @SilverMoonTea’s Oppa tracker ! One oppa every week . There’ll be 52 oppas. 

edit: FYI 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

Just now, SilverMoonTea said:

My record really that bad ah? :laugh:

I think I should prove you all wrong (or right?) 🙈🤣

Pls do. I’ll even gamble my profile pic for it . You can choose any profile pic for me 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

I’m a little worried about your cholesterol now . :Mimed:

Nah its ok, I wash it down with Orange Juice or Red Bull.

LOL, yeah im probably in all sorts of health issues ayyyy.

Ah wells...gotta make the most of delicious nommmsssss

No Abs here...just one roll....HAHAHAHAHA

• Haha 7

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

1 minute ago, TRaNz said:

Now, I am also concerned about your sugar level :shocked:

• Haha 7

5 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Now, I am also concerned about your sugar level :shocked:

yeah im not sure on that too.

Maybe its at a worrying level, maybe its not? I dont know. hahaha

I try to mask up the sugar with greasy fast food so it like balances out.....:lenny:

kiddin...dw, im ok health wise. when im not....you will know...because ill do weird things like watch historical kdramas......hahahahahaha

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 6

The updates makes the forum looks great.. I'm so used with the dark theme that I found the default theme a little bit too bright.

What topics are being discussed? @SilverMoonTea new oppa or onii san obsession? :smug:

@abs-oluteM have your punishment for losing the vote in start up finally over? I see you use new DP. Finally I can differentiate you from others who also lose to the vote 

@Lynne Since you advised me to stop watching on ep 13 until first 30 mins, I really stop watching until around that minutes mark and haven't continue until now :GrowDerp:

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

3 minutes ago, LaLa said:

What topics are being discussed? @SilverMoonTea new oppa or onii san obsession? :smug:

They said my onii san is a pretty boy @Chocolate... According to choco, must put a wig and try to see if become really pretty or no... And.... 

I put this on spoiler. I've been nonstop selling his drama, don't want to scare ppl off :psweatduck:

Spoiler

senritsuomeme-CDn-Pb-Jjcnp.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Star Struck 1
  • Shocked 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

9 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Hmm pretty boy to me :

*have tall nose

*slim face

*beautiful & lean fingers

*clean face, no mustache whatsoever

*beautiful, neat & perfect eyebrow

*fair & white skin 

*pretty hair, flowing flawlessly

*long eyelashes (see my DP, it's not a must have tho)

Is he included in your pretty men categories? :thinking:

Spoiler

IMG_8464.jpg?type=w800_q75

Pic cr Jam Ent

Why are @MayanEcho talking about hash brown? A McDonald's menu convo with @TRaNz I guess? :laugh:

@TRaNz are you going to watch both Soo Young and Yoon A dramas? 

I just finished watch K Ocean Pathfinders. It makes me miss visiting beach... 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Tasty 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

7 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

In @Chocolate's defence, I don't consider HB as the pretty boy type. Even in his earlier shows, I look at him & think he's quite the manly sort :thinking:. Let me ask @stroppyse @bluepebbles what they think. 

I personally feel that there is a big difference in image of HB from before and after his military service. Before he went to the military, I tended to think of HB as not that manly, though always an excellent actor. He wasn't a pretty boy, but he was always extremely slender and relatively ethereal looking, and he acted roles that could be more fussy, mostly in romances both comedy and drama: 'Secret Garden', 'My Name is Kim Sam Soon', 'Snow Queen', 'Worlds Within', 'Come Rain, Come Shine'.

After he came back from the military, he had put on some weight, most of it muscle, and he deliberately seemed to take on more action roles than he had before he went in, tending towards making more movies versus dramas: 'Confidential Assignment', 'Memories of The Alhambra', 'The Rampant', 'The Swindlers', 'The Negotiation'.

So, I think of HB now as being manly, and I prefer him visually now versus his pre-military service days. Though, 'Come Rain, Come Shine' which was an indy movie about the ending of a relationship was a fantastic restrained performance by him, and a bit heart-breaking, and one of his works that have stayed with me since I watched it.

@Tofu, what do you think of HB?

• Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 3
7 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

I love hashbrowns too! I wish breakfast menu is served the whole day in McDonald's coz I also like their egg muffin very much.

I guess we are lucky, our breakfast menu is all day. its weird though, i dont feel right ordering breakfast menu items after 10:30am hahahaha

7 hours ago, LaLa said:

Why are @MayanEcho talking about hash brown? A McDonald's menu convo with @TRaNz I guess? :laugh:

@TRaNz are you going to watch both Soo Young and Yoon A dramas?

AHAHAHAHAHA yeessss thats right talks of McDonalds Hash Brownsssss...nomnomnomnomn :laugh: must be a convo involving me hahaha

Definitly watching for SooYoung's drama, YoonA's one .... well look ill give it a go but it didnt look too interesting from the trailers.

But hoommggg the one with Kim Ji Won and Ji Chang Wook looks like all sorts of warm fuzzy cute feels. thats another one on my list to watch when it starts. :heart:

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Star Struck 1

7 hours ago, stroppyse said:

So, I think of HB now as being manly, and I prefer him visually now versus his pre-military service days. Though, 'Come Rain, Come Shine' which was an indy movie about the ending of a relationship was a fantastic restrained performance by him, and a bit heart-breaking, and one of his works that have stayed with me since I watched it.

@Tofu, what do you think of HB?

Agreed. I find him a bit more manly and attractive post-military. It's how I feel about LDW too. Haha! 

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
10 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

My record really that bad ah? 

I think I should prove you all wrong (or right?) 

Hahahaha what a flirt. So many oppas! :laugh:

9 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Pls do. I’ll even gamble my profile pic for it . You can choose any profile pic for me 

That barrier has been broken. If she could be DS's cousin for a few days, she can be anyone now!

9 hours ago, TRaNz said:

Hahaha don't worry, we have just the Aussie diet eh? :laugh:

8 hours ago, TRaNz said:

when im not....you will know...because ill do weird things like watch historical kdramas......hahahahahaha

Hahahaha, that would be weird for me too. Not much of a historical kdrama watcher either, though it happens from time to time :idk:

7 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I personally feel that there is a big difference in image of HB from before and after his military service. Before he went to the military, I tended to think of HB as not that manly, though always an excellent actor. He wasn't a pretty boy, but he was always extremely slender and relatively ethereal looking

I think this is true. In terms of looks, I guess I wouldn't really have picked him as I type I would have noticed straight off...but because I know he a fantastic and versatile actor, and charismatic, it bleeds into his attractiveness as a whole image :wow:. And pre-military (mainly because of Secret Garden) I did see him as being somewhat more effeminate? But it seems weird now post-military and having seen a lot of his films and CLOY! 

• Haha 8

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

@JenLis right . After DoSan’s cousin , I can have any profile pic :pandawhat: 

@TRaNz I’m definitely gonna watch the Kim Ji Won. & JCW drama . Pls come visit the thread when it starts airing. ( I’m also hard selling my threads @SilverMoonTea:laugh:

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

Agreed. I find him a bit more manly and attractive post-military. It's how I feel about LDW too. Haha! 

I have always found LDW a very unique sort of oppa look - very other worldly !

@stroppyse military stints do wonders for all these actors. Like Im Si Wan . I was shocked when I saw his post military body 

hello @mirmz! How’s Jeff & Carter by the way ? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

31 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

hello @mirmz! How’s Jeff & Carter by the way ? 

!!!!!!hiiiii absss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeff n carter r doing good! (idk why but it's not letting me put an exclamation at the end of the sentence; just pretend there's one there) 

butttt i have my first  inside joke with carter!

Happy Celebration GIF by Steve Harvey TV - Find & Share on GIPHY

so he usually says sup when i say hi to him and i say florescent lights (there's lights on the ceiling at our school)

yes ik this might not make sense but it's carter

and he makes me happy <3

Pin on gifs anine

Edited by mirmz
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Party! 1

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

2 hours ago, JenL said:

Hahaha don't worry, we have just the Aussie diet eh? :laugh:

Hahahaha, that would be weird for me too. Not much of a historical kdrama watcher either, though it happens from time to time :idk:

The Aussie diet....mmmmm...more BBQs, Summer is here!!! Bunnings style sausages and bread. Cant go wrong with that combo. Weather is soo nice this weekend....ouuffffff :cool:

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

It's only 5:30 till 11am here. :pandasadspoon: 

Ahhh the traditional timings. Well if you want it bad enough, you will wake up and get there in the time bracket. hehehe

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

@TRaNz I’m definitely gonna watch the Kim Ji Won. & JCW drama . Pls come visit the thread when it starts airing.

Yes yes, I shall!!! :smile:

On a side note...I had McDonalds for lunch again... Large Big Mac Meal....ahahaha im such a fetty...but it was yummy AND has like lettuce in it so im like somewhat being healthy......LOL

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Tasty 4