Havenites Dabang

9 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Wahhhh @NiteWalker I see you're new signature pic! ahahahaha... I have yet to go past eps 3 . No time.

Good golly , I go back to work in the office tomorrow. Sniff.... I love my couch potato life & WFH saves so much time. 

lols and i miss my office table a lil....i think maybe i miss the air con lols

hehehe nice right??? @Tofu made it for me....she is so good heehehhe

• Like 4
9 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I go back to work in the office tomorrow. Sniff.... I love my couch potato life & WFH saves so much time. 

I work from home once or twice a week because if I do more, I would get so distracted by other things. Are they opening everything back up again?

9 hours ago, Jane said:

Oh wow, I didn't know they have such a long runway from filming to airing. I am guessing they also have to pass through many approving authorities?

Yeah! Before it gets aired, it has to pass censorship. Once a drama passes that, it's more likely that it'll air in a few months. Although, some will never see the light of day like that drama with Lee Jong Suk. :laugh:

9 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

i think maybe i miss the air con lols

You can have my office. Because our work building has brick walls the insulation is not good so it's cold all year around even in the winter. :nervous:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
49 minutes ago, Mouse said:

It's so fun! I am going to watch more episodes. I love LSG in variety shows and I always end up laughing so hard watching these!

I just love watching the guys squirm in discomfort and LSG just cannot sit still when he's uncomfortable. 

I'm watching the episode again and I'm still laughing so hard!

Yes watch more Mouse!!! Yay!!!

And witness best bros!! Hahaha

gZzBLZ.gif

Sungrok: I study...

LSG: you didnt study 🤣

KVS_E161_Master_In_The_House_2.gif

LSG: shows his savings chart

Sungrok: can't we get married? 🤣

KVS_E161_Master_In_The_House_1.gif

Imo, the best product from Vagabond is LSG and Sungrok pair hahahaha 🤣

• Haha 5

81NYo5.gif - Royal Hotness x Coffee

1 minute ago, NiteWalker said:

well there is no air con at home....i only enjoy air con when i went to mall / at the office or maybe in my car

hahaha ....mom dont want to install air con at home lols

But it's so hot where you are?! 

• Haha 4
  • Shocked 1

@katakwasabi I adore LSG so much! His face is just so expressive! That episode with Rain and Ciipher was just so funny! And Sung Rok and LSG just staring at that wall was hilarious. And LSG eating the chicken just to get things moving along. :lol:

Are Sung Rok and LSG close in age? Is Kim Eun Woo a regular member? 

• Like 4

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

4 hours ago, Tofu said:

I work from home once or twice a week because if I do more, I would get so distracted by other things. Are they opening everything back up again?

Yes, most economic activities are reopening. Some of the programmes I teach will still be online but we're bringing back students going for examinations 1st plus students enrolling for new courses

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

5 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

well there is no air con at home....i only enjoy air con when i went to mall / at the office or maybe in my car

hahaha ....mom dont want to install air con at home lols

Omg...my aircond at home is blasting all day. My electricity bill doubled in February because it was so darn hot :shocked:

• Haha 5

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

A month 400-500 ringgit?

@abs-oluteM To save energy, it was advised to keep the temperature at 22-24°C.

Spoiler

Thermostats and timers - set and save
When it comes to energy consumption and reducing your air conditioning bill over summer, every degree matters!

So one of the most energy-efficient things you can do is set your thermostat at a comfortable temperature that won’t make your unit work too hard, but will still make you feel like you’re sitting pretty. As a guide, somewhere between 22 and 24 degrees Celsius is where you should set the thermostat. Be aware, that for every single degree of cooling you can do without, you’re saving on your energy bill. So avoid setting it too cold in summertime. Even setting your air conditioning unit one degree warmer than you normally world can cut costs by up to 10%. As a rule, try not to set the thermostat less than 8 degrees below the outdoor temperature (so if it’s 30 outside, aim for 22 or 23 degrees Celsius inside).

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Star Struck 1
18 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

wa......at least 400 - 500 i expect?

yeah easily...:cry:

7 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM To save energy, it was advised to keep the temperature at 22-24°C.

Yes true. I was also advised this . I do set it around that temperature. If not it would be higher. 

• Like 4

@mademoiselleApparently in Japan ppl can only set their aircon to 27 or 28 degree...but i heard this from someone who isnt Japanese so might be wrong. 

All England starting today (UK time)...or tomorrow my time. Can't wait! Although most likely i wont be able to watch my fav players playing...but still excited nonetheless :eeeee:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Star Struck 1

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

8 hours ago, Mouse said:

@katakwasabi I adore LSG so much! His face is just so expressive! That episode with Rain and Ciipher was just so funny! And Sung Rok and LSG just staring at that wall was hilarious. And LSG eating the chicken just to get things moving along. :lol:

Are Sung Rok and LSG close in age? Is Kim Eun Woo a regular member? 

Sungrok is about 5 years older than LSG (nov 82 vs jan 87). Based on what Ha Do Kwon said about Sungrok when he was invited for MITH friend special, I guess Sungrok doesnt really care about age difference 🤣

3Qolx4.gif

p8OgWX.gif

Cha Eun Woo is a regular member. He joined the show with Kim Dong Hyun~

Bonus: LSG, SSR, CEW pyramid 😆

E8NlL4.gif

Spoiler

Fun tidbits...

LSG - SSR 5 years

LSG - CEW 10 years! 😆

SSR - CEW 15 years! 😆

2xnRpW.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

81NYo5.gif - Royal Hotness x Coffee

2 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

Apparently in Japan ppl can only set their aircon to 27 or 28 degree...but i heard this from someone who isnt Japanese so might be wrong. 

Hahahaha but 27-28 is too hot. Maybe they do though because I honestly was fooled when arriving at a hotel. We thought the thermostat on the wall is the control to the A/C but in the middle of the night we feel really hot. Then the next day we found out the small heater looking thing attached to the wall is actually the A/C. I couldn't believe that's the A/C because it was located at the bottom not the top. LOL, it was the total opposite of how the A/C and central heating or heater are like here. :PikachuFacePalm:

• Haha 6
54 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahahaha but 27-28 is too hot. Maybe they do though because I honestly was fooled when arriving at a hotel. We thought the thermostat on the wall is the control to the A/C but in the middle of the night we feel really hot. Then the next day we found out the small heater looking thing attached to the wall is actually the A/C. I couldn't believe that's the A/C because it was located at the bottom not the top. LOL, it was the total opposite of how the A/C and central heating or heater are like here. :PikachuFacePalm:

huh....isnt heater suppose to be on the floor or at the bottom????

• Haha 6

@NiteWalker Depends on the house/design. I think older houses have central heating where the heat comes out from the ceiling (so dusty). The newer houses mostly built them onto the floor. If it is not central heating, then the heater is located on the wall, bottom (super old houses). Which is why I thought that A/C in Japan was a heater and the central heating looking thermostat on the wall is the A/C controller :laugh: There are also houses that only have convection cooling. I don't rent those houses because a house with no central heating and air-con unit is a big no for me.

• Haha 6

@mademoiselle hmmm? Where i used to live...an old house..the central heating outlets are on the floor... And now i live in a ..... Newer house than that one..outlets are on the ceiling. I dont know which one i prefer..maybe ceiling one because the one on the floor takes up space (cant put anything on top of it). 

Still...i reckon the best heating is Korean house style where they have the heater heating the whole floor!:wow: imagine walking and sitting on warm floor...never again having cold feet :jinbtsyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

@SnowBlob Hmm, I guess it depends on the builder then. :pandathink: Is yours brand new or refurbished? True, can't put anything over where the vents are. However, I like warming up my feet over the vents during winter. If the vents are on the ceiling, I can't do that. Additionally, I wear ugg boots in the house to keep the feet warm.

I've never experienced Korean house style. I think the atmosphere around it would still be cold, isn't it? Anyone here can clarify? I also wonder if it's safe (how do they warm up the whole floor?) 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

@katakwasabi I feel like as soon as you pass 35, it’s all kinda the same. My SIL is 9 years older than me but we don’t feel the age difference. It only comes up when we compare our skin, hands, etc. (Oops did I just reveal my age?) :GrimChamp:

I’ll just say that I can still date SungRok or LSG haha! (The delusion is strong in this one)

But seriously find them all so funny!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

@mademoiselle I heard it from a Korean friend...she said they have the heater lines??? running underneath the floor. Not sure either..but cold feet has always been a problem for me. So I just imagine how nice it use to be able to walk barefoot on a warm floor :yayaya:

So sad all players from my homeland are forced to withdrawn from All England :cry: So disappointed as I've been looking forward to watching them play again (and this was also one pair's comeback after not playing for one whole year!). Some of them already played round 32 as of yesterday and won and now this happened so they had to withdraw. At this stage I won't be watching AE 2021 anymore except maybe for Kento Momota or a few Japanese men double players. 

• Like 4