Havenites Dabang

14 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

I can't help you @mademoiselle Our drama taste very different

Meanie. You just don't wanna try. CLOY is a romance too and was not your type. Come post some food pics then. SG so many delicious food 🤤. I need to know where to visit when I go to SG.

12 minutes ago, Darkarcana said:

.I need my mouse fix

Go watch Sweet Home! I thought you wanted to see this before? It's awesome and I'm sure it is your type.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 7

Since its woman day. Whose your fav actress guys? Lols since we're most of the time ogle oppas only. Let's have some feminist spirit today 😅

Mine :

-Baek Jin Hee (Feel Good To Die, Lets Eat 3)

-Gong Hyo Jin (Masters Sun, Its Okay thats love, Greatest Love, Jealousy Incarnate)

-Han Ji Min (Rooftop Prince, Hyde Jekyll)

-Jung So Min (Because This is My First Life, variety Little Forest)

Not too many, lols.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@mademoiselle - I will help you in Love Alarm 2 and Navillera! I always tell @NiteWalker to open the threads in China Charms because not many C-Dramas viewers and I get more points for posting when it's someone else's thread (2 points) than my own thread (1 point). Hahaha!! 

I think we will consider a piggy badge in the next release, it will be THAT necklace as the badge. :laugh:

2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Whose your fav actress guys?

I have quite a few, but some off the top of my head are: Park Bo Young, Kim So Hyun, and Nam Ji Hyun. 

@Darkarcana - I love that Disney video! I remembered seeing it in theater and thought it was the best. Thanks for sharing it!

• Like 5
  • Haha 4
16 minutes ago, Darkarcana said:

*blow nose* this love story is so sweet omgggg 🥺 @abs-oluteM & @Mouse get your kids to watch this! Haha 

My kiddo has already seen this ...cute!

2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Since its woman day. Whose your fav actress guys? Lols since we're most of the time ogle oppas only. Let's have some feminist spirit today 😅

Mine :

-Baek Jin Hee (Feel Good To Die, Lets Eat 3)

-Gong Hyo Jin (Masters Sun, Its Okay thats love, Greatest Love, Jealousy Incarnate)

-Han Ji Min (Rooftop Prince, Hyde Jekyll)

-Jung So Min (Because This is My First Life, variety Little Forest)

Not too many, lols.

Yes ! Much love to all the ladies here. :wow:

I have a few actresses I like. I can't claim to have watched all their dramas but I do love whatever I have seen them in (list in no particular order)

1. Jung So Min 

2. Go Ah Sung

3. Shin Min Ah

4. Nana

5. Kang So Ra

6. Jung Ryeo Won

7. Jeon Yeo Bin

8. Han Hyo Joo

9. Yoo In Na

10. Lee Bo Young

11. Nam Ji Hyun

• Like 9

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Happy international Women's Day to all the Girls and Noonas here. 

6 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Whose your fav actress guys?

1. Favorite must be Lee Bo Young. Every drama of her is a no brainer must watch for me.

Spoiler

http://www.gstatic.com/tv/thumb/persons/654967/654967_v9_aa.jpg

2. Kyung Soo Jin, no surprise I guess

Spoiler

Kyung Soo-Jin - AsianWiki

3. Lee Yun Hee, would love to see her in more dramas though. She was perfect in "The Package".

Spoiler

Lee Yeon Hee Pens Heartfelt Letter To Announce Marriage | Soompi

4. Kim Seul Gi, always so funny, playing her roles so well. Would also love to see her a lot more. 

Spoiler

Kim Seul-Gi - AsianWiki

Edited by Dhakra
  • Like 7
  • Clapping Hands 1

Good morning all...

💀 feeling like a zombie today 🧟‍♀️ from lack of sleep. It was a bad idea to become chatty before bed last night 😅

@SilverMoonTea

Oppa deul are easier to name than eonnie deul, lol. Not many for me too, but I can name some which I am impressed, approved or liked of their acting.

Park Bo Young

Kim So Hyun

Kim Nam Joo

Others include Chae Soo Bin, Gong Hyo Jin, Kim Mi Kyung, Ariel Lin, Park Min Young... I can't remember anymore off the top of my head. My brain capacity is reserved for Oppa and kdramas. 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
19 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

i couldnt sleep well last nite too....cause i know what i need to face today at work lols

Same...just not looking forward to work or work colleagues. There had been some work politics for the past 2 weeks, mentally tired just listening to or be around the environment.

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
50 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Same...just not looking forward to work or work colleagues. There had been some work politics for the past 2 weeks, mentally tired just listening to or be around the environment.

Having a good work culture is so important. I’m super lucky to have really supportive coworkers.

• Like 7
21 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

mine isnt because of work politics, however unable to meet demands ><

Oh yeah I get that occasionally because other department made a promise they cannot keep. 🤔 Maybe I should buy lotto for this Thursday...its always been my dream to be a nouveau rich 🤣 (who isn't dreaming this? 😂)

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
2 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Oh yeah I get that occasionally because other department made a promise they cannot keep. 🤔 Maybe I should buy lotto for this Thursday...its always been my dream to be a nouveau rich 🤣 (who isn't dreaming this? 😂)

same i told my fried before if i ever get rich i wanna go and work for her at her guesthouse and just do the receptionist work....

it was definitely easier to work there and relaxing too lols as you get to chit chat with different groups of ppl...however with the pandemic in....no new guests sighhhhhhhhh

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
2 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

same i told my fried before if i ever get rich i wanna go and work for her at her guesthouse and just do the receptionist work....

it was definitely easier to work there and relaxing too lols as you get to chit chat with different groups of ppl...however with the pandemic in....no new guests sighhhhhhhhh

Hahaha I dont wanna work for anyone, I wanna open a comic book shop 🤣 this was my kiddy dream. Or go around the world and taste some Michelin fine dining 🤤

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Awesome 1
5 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha I dont wanna work for anyone, I wanna open a comic book shop 🤣 this was my kiddy dream. Or go around the world and taste some Michelin fine dining 🤤

i dont want to be a boss to be honest...i mean im rich enough not to work...however i never believe one should be idle...

we should always do something with our hands to earn our own keep

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

i dont want to be a boss to be honest...i mean im rich enough not to work...however i never believe one should be idle...

we should always do something with our hands to earn our own keep

I only wanna open a comic book shop as a hobby, but now that I think about it, I'll just build a library with manga collection for myself. Opening a shop, the customers will damage my books! OCD me cannot stand. xD

My chaebol plan is that after I enjoy my riches, I'll then think about work and what can be done that has minimal unnecessary stress and politics from this work.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
6 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I only wanna open a comic book shop as a hobby, but now that I think about it, I'll just build a library with manga collection for myself. Opening a shop, the customers will damage my books! OCD me cannot stand. xD

My chaebol plan is that after I enjoy my riches, I'll then think about work and what can be done that has minimal unnecessary stress and politics from this work.

hahaha exactly.....i love my books too....however i dont have the space to open a collection.....unless i move house i guess or buy a bigger one....

• Like 5
  • Haha 1