Havenites Dabang

5 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Annyeong yeorobun~

TGIF!!! I'm determing to spend my weekend catching up on kdramas (and try out 🐭 - it seems to have good reviews)

Yayyyy! Try it! Then come to the Mouse Headquaters to do a review! 

TBH @mademoiselleif you are interested in having to tear up the story for clues, then it will be for you. Because Mystery is a very big thing in the story. Almost everyone is as suspicious as other, so if you really love to burn some brain cells, give it a good go! 

Almost everyone who watched mouse are burning tons of Brain cells to discuss about things that in MDL we are siting at 877 comments even though it’s just 2 episodes and almost all of them are theories haha. It is crazy. But it’s fun! Come come, join us~

never imagined that our PR frontal @Mouse loves mouse. Hahahahah but yes! She is our PR management of mouse. Haha

• Haha 8

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

6 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Thong Thin SLS = second lead syndrome 

@Dhakra gets a lot of the that with all the 2nd female leads that he likes . Usually they are very challenging characters, but he likes pain :pandacool:

"Challenging"? How dare you! :pandarage2: You mean challenging as in loving, caring and actually have a multi-dimensional character that has depth? Like who wants these first leads with their bubbly, one dimensional character anyway :pandadisgusted:

Second Leads! I tell you, go through my history and you'll see they all would be amazing partners! :pandaevil:

• Haha 7
4 minutes ago, Mouse said:

@mademoiselle I totally think you should check out Mouse. It's so good and it's not even my typical genre. It does such a good job of hiding it's characters.. you just don't know who's who and you just come out of an episode with questions instead of answers!

Yay! A romance novelist decided to turn her table and become a psycho detective! Welcome!

@mademoiselle be our next client! :SquirtleOK: Ps. We don’t serve mices just to clarify!

• Haha 8

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

15 minutes ago, Darkarcana said:

Yay! A romance novelist decided to turn her table and become a psycho detective! Welcome!

Haha let's just say that just like there is "sugar" hidden deep inside of you that comes out once in a while, I have a mystery detective hidden deep in me that likes to come out once in a while too. :cool:

• Haha 8

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

3 minutes ago, Mouse said:

Haha let's just say that just like there is "sugar" hidden deep inside of you that comes out once in a while, I have a mystery detective hidden deep in me that likes to come out once in a while too. :cool:

So after studying Dr Daniel’s classes which I don’t understand what he is saying cause his accent is thick...:popcorn:Sugar is an oppa psychopath like Ba Reum. Very elated about oppas...hogging on many....With those empty eyes....:laugh:Sugar is a mysterious person who can explode with love and salt.:laugh:

• Haha 8

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

13 hours ago, Darkarcana said:

So after studying Dr Daniel’s classes which I don’t understand what he is saying cause his accent is thick...

OMG yes. I couldn't understand him too - had to read substitles! :laugh:

And he's supposed to play a character who grew up in England since very young.

Homework done for Mouse. I still have to catch up on Sisyphus (so ready to drop this but will give e6 one last chance), Youn's Stay, Times and Beyond Evil.

:JuiceGhost: Down Mountain Dew Energised!

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 3
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 1
On 3/4/2021 at 9:45 AM, Chocolate said:

@LaLa I'm curious why and how you learnt korean? 😊 Now I wish I had taken a third language in school.

Why I learn Korean? Because back then (around 2008 or 2009) it's not easy to find K-videos with eng subs. Even finding the whole clips without missing any parts was already a blessed. And to find a video which can give you an almost complete subs was also rare. That's why I decided to learn little by little, at least so that I can understand a little even though it didn't have any subs :)

Another factor that push me learning to read Hangul was because I want to sing along with several songs that I like, but reading the romaji sounds very different with the real pronunciation that the singers said, and sometimes the romaji also confusing to read. (ex: 사랑의 불시착 the romaji is sarangui bulsichak. The right pronunciation is not sa-rang-ui but sa-rang-e. The romaji is not wrong because the character 의 can be read as 'ui' but when you combine it with 사랑, it became different)

How did I learn Korean? Hmm mostly I learned it by myself. I looked up from the internet about the Hangul, about the consonants and vowel so that I can read it little by little. For familiarizing with the words, watching kdramas and variety while also listening to k-songs helped a lot. The biggest help is from dictionary of course :D 

I took a Korean course for beginner just for a short time when I was in college. From that course I learned about the sentence structure and grammar. But I've forgotten about most of it by now. When I did share a rough translations, mostly it consists of 15% knowledge, 30% dictionary and 55% guessing LOL. 

On 3/4/2021 at 8:52 PM, Dhakra said:

That's quite interesting since I religiously try to seperate my Kpop and KDrama behaviors.

When I was in the phase of being a 'fan-girl' of kpop, I didn't really follow the drama as diligent as I am doing right now. I only watched the drama that has finished airing so that I could binge watching it while following my favorite groups or singer live. Now that I hiatus from that phase for quite some time, I become more diligent in following kdrama updates. 

And yes, finding a good site that provide good eng sub isn't easy either. Official sites like viki or dramafever didn't sub every dramas available out there and sometimes it's done by fansubs, which takes quite a long time to be released because they all did it for free and on their free time only. But now that Hallyu wave has spread quite wide, the subs too available wider and faster than before.

On 3/4/2021 at 11:34 PM, Darkarcana said:

@LaLa Do join us in Mouse of you are interested~

I'm sorry but I don't think I'll join watching Mouse. From the trailer it looks scary >< Psychological crime thriller is also not my favorite genre. 

On 3/5/2021 at 8:33 AM, Jane said:

Have you watched it? I was still at work so I missed the live broadcast. Will wait for the subs now.

By now the subs has already out. I haven't watched with the subs. I missed the live broadcast too and just watched the raw videos after the live ended. I can't believe we will get a double variety from Shin PD and Na PD at the same time. It's going to be fun and healing :)

336f18c6ceee82d35db862b777f9100f.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Awesome 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

On 3/6/2021 at 9:27 PM, mirmz said:

btw @bairama i  remember u wanting me to make an anime/manga thread and i did. here's a link:

https://janghaven.com/topic/645-favorite-animemanga-characters/

hope u enjoy! <3

I wanted you to make that only if you feel like!:heart: thank you, I should post up Sasha from AoT there:smile:

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

I have to share with everyone something funny. I walked past a jewellry shop and saw this:

20210308-141007.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh: who in the world would wear 3 piggies on their neck??? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Edit: Oh wait no, it's not piggies. It's bulls/cows... right?

Edit 2: Ok no, I still think they are piggies, judging by the curly tails.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 7
12 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

bride! and you will be surprise!

I am shocked! I took a closer look at it and it's not only 3 big piggies, there are many smaller piggies too. Suddenly I feel offended, LOL. What do they take women as - a manufacturing facility where all they do is produce offsprings? It's so tacky too. No no no.

• Haha 5