Havenites Dabang

5 hours ago, LaLa said:

Yesterday I ate KFC for dinner and today I ate McDonald. While chewing the food I suddenly remembered our expert in KFC and McDonald @TRaNz :laugh:

Moments like these that make me truly smile. :SquirtleWonderfull:

Do anyone ever have those moment in feels where you just dig up old OSTs from kdramas that are ballads and just sit there listening to them and embracing all the feels and emotions? LOL

Currently goin though Descendants of the Sun OST..again...hahahaha

• Haha 11

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

1 hour ago, TRaNz said:

Moments like these that make me truly smile. :SquirtleWonderfull:

Do anyone ever have those moment in feels where you just dig up old OSTs from kdramas that are ballads and just sit there listening to them and embracing all the feels and emotions? LOL

i thought u like Pizza too? lols

• Like 4
  • Haha 4
  • Tasty 1
8 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

FYI, I will restore the Haven points for everyone . @Tofu  has been able to track the cut off points you have just before the reset & has given me a list . So will manually award them back to you all. 

Will get this sorted over the next few days. We don't want JH to be like the stock market where you lose your money with no reason. 
Thanks all for your patience ! 

Yes, yes, yes.... I got burnt from the Malaysian Stock Market.

Don't want to get burnt again, is very painfull.

Thank you.

:smile:

• Like 5
  • Haha 5
5 minutes ago, Jane said:

TGIF!

I know someone else who likes pizza too! [ @abs-oluteM @SilverMoonTea Idea for Oppa thread, Oppa and their favourite food!]

Okay, how is he holding the pizza slice?? I see no fingers pinching it. He just rested it on his fingers...

• Haha 7
  • Tasty 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Hello everyone! Been so busy lately haven't come here for group chat. How is everyone? Happy Friday!

:BulbaOWO::Party02:

16 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Lols... glad, I'm not the onky one who confuse on these two  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLbF4_OpTUC/?igshid=1aikcmia2yxr6

Hahaha Everyone has mistaken them at some point. I've seen at least 100 memes and comparison pictures before. I use to as well. But I think I know who is who now...I seem to like YJG better, but not sure why? :idk: Maybe I just have similar oppa tastes to @SilverMoonTea :lenny:

15 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

errrrr not Kang ... Kim Min Jae ... ( @mademoisellegonna have heart attack at her oppa's name being butchered)

14 hours ago, Tofu said:

Hahahahahahaha!! I've been calling him Park Min Jae ever since Brahms. @stroppyse has corrected me so many times too. :laugh: I think all of you will be correcting me many times again after this too. 

I laughed at this struggle. I was like I'm sure his name is KIM Min Jae... :thinking:

But I always think I have the names wrong...turns out it's others who are getting it wrong 

:PikaSwag::laugh:

15 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@abs-oluteM@Alice Wonderland to my defense, Min Jae darling not in my 2021 diary (yet), sorry not sorry :laugh:

Reveal hidden contents

20210225-231438.jpg

Loving this list. Very clear summary so I know which Oppa you are currently referring to...

:heiboi:

13 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

😁 amazingly Kim Min Jae is actually older than Yeo Jin Goo 😆

I am mind blown!!! :lettalKWA::shocked2:

15 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Ooo your list does not have a pattern...quite random . Oppa of all ages . I am trying to find a common trait between them. hmmmm :pandasipsip:

She needs variety...:MewGiggle: Has to tick all the different boxes to all her different preferences

13 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

ahahaah ...yesterday we had some unexpected issues with the shop. So to fix it, the points had to be reset. Fortunately we could trace from our log the points people lost . So we will restore them

I am confused...where is the member's shop? Is there a page? :laugh:

10 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I actually don't see the resemblance between KMJ and YJG. 

Really? I think perhaps because KMJ is your Oppa. It's like I can see all the differences between Jasper and SKJ. You just notice all the little things :idk:

31 minutes ago, Jane said:

TGIF!

I know someone else who likes pizza too! [ @abs-oluteM @SilverMoonTea Idea for Oppa thread, Oppa and their favourite food!]

How can someone look cute with a slice of pizza? Truly a talent :pandachamp:

25 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Okay, how is he holding the pizza slice?? I see no fingers pinching it. He just rested it on his fingers...

Haha you're not kidding...is this the power of photoshop :thinking::lol:

10 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

just make sure the topping dont drip yea.....

Very likely to happen to me, that's for sure! :psweatduck:

Edited by JenL
  • Haha 9

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

HAHAHA! Now that we are going there, then we have to ask how is that pizza up straight like that!

2 hours ago, JenL said:

How can someone look cute with a slice of pizza? Truly a talent

Exactly the reason he got hired. :smug:

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Obviously the pizza is stiff and hard, to stand on it's own and the toppings don't drop. Are you sure you want to order? Not sure if it is good advertisement 🤣

Have been seeing many tweets that if it reaches 10,000 tweets, they will put KSH's face on the pizza box. Dominos is it? LOL.

Happy Friday everyone.

Edited by Chocolate
  • Haha 5
2 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

hahaha if u cradle it, instead then it wont drop u know

Maybe I just use a plate...the safest method! :lenny:

2 minutes ago, Jane said:

Exactly the reason he got hired. :smug:

You see the poster of KSH and automatically hand over your credit card for pizza...:laugh:

Is KSH on your pizza ads atm @Jane or is this just from Sth Korea ? :eeeee:And it's been awhile since were on the same thread...How are things going to Singapore? I miss that part of the world :letalQQ:

• Haha 7

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

Just now, Chocolate said:

Have been seeing many tweets that if it reaches 10,000 tweets, they will put KSH's face on the pizza box. Dominos is it? LOL.

It's Dominos' Malaysia thing. But it sounds like Msia admin trying their luck to show that he's very popular in Msia too. Hahah!

1 minute ago, JenL said:

You see the poster of KSH and automatically hand over your credit card for pizza...

Is KSH on your pizza ads atm @Jane or is this just from Sth Korea ? And it's been awhile since were on the same thread...How are things going to Singapore? I miss that part of the world 

If he appears in Singapore, I will be buying. I like Dominos and I like KSH. Win-win! But so far it seems to only be a South Korean campaign!

I know! I have only seen your tweets here and there. We are good here, vaccination is on-going among the elderly. no clusters yet attributed to CNY (fingers crossed). 

I have been WFH this week and catching up with Run On episodes finally! :eeeee:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

So many oppas used to be endorsers for Dominos! Park Seo Jun, Kim Soo Hyun, Song Joong Ki, Park Bo Gum, and now Kim Seon Ho. :heart:

@Chocolate - His photo isn't too bad. Park Seo Jun has had some poorly edited pizza photos before. I questioned the pizza standards in those photos. LOL!! 

Happy Friday, everyone!! I get to have sushi today after work. It is my biggest motivator to leave my bed today. Haha!

• Haha 7
5 hours ago, Jane said:

t's Dominos' Malaysia thing. But it sounds like Msia admin trying their luck to show that he's very popular in Msia too. Hahah!

Yes ...the admin was just trying his luck. He didn't realise the power of KSH in Msia...ahahah he had to change tune in  a follow up tweet saying he will try and see if he could get permission.

Lol...hmm since we confused Kim Min Jae's name that day...ahahah he's come back with a vengeance. Many of these are @mademoiselle's oppa!

https://www.kpopmap.com/top-10-most-handsome-korean-actors-according-to-kpopmap-readers-february-2021/

handsome-korean-actor-voting-result-Febr

• Haha 6

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

14 minutes ago, Tofu said:

So many oppas used to be endorsers for Dominos! Park Seo Jun, Kim Soo Hyun, Song Joong Ki, Park Bo Gum, and now Kim Seon Ho

Wow, I must say Dominos has very good taste in oppas!

11 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yes ...the admin was just trying his luck. He didn't realise the power of KSH in Msia...ahahah he had to change tune in  a follow up tweet saying he will try and see if he could get permission.

Oops! Poor admin. Hahahah!

• Haha 7

I have reinstated all the Haven points based on what we could see from our last log before the reset.

Happy Friday all.   :Party02:

..I need to go catch up on my dramas!! Watching 8 shows  is no joke...I feel like I am running a daily marathon

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

17 hours ago, TRaNz said:

Yes! Once Again by Mad Clown and Kim Na Young just got done playing on my Spotify. I have a playlist for all the OSTs that I like. Sometimes when the a OST plays, depending on when I'm listening to it, I'll think about one of my favorite scenes from the drama too. Except for when the OST for And the Winner is Love comes on, I think about how I sat through that drama feeling a bit frustrated at all the characters. Haha! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Awesome 1