Havenites Dabang

28 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Lols... glad, I'm not the onky one who confuse on these two  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLbF4_OpTUC/?igshid=1aikcmia2yxr6

20th basement level low. LOL!!!!

Park Min Jae still looks a little bit boyish to me and his features are not as defined as Yeo Jin Goo's. 

Spoiler

Park Min Jae

nZwmTuC.jpg

Yeo Jin Goo

boamnWQ.jpg

This one is for you @abs-oluteM or maybe it's for @SilverMoonTea instead? :smug:

Spoiler

UB8kDWY.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
1 hour ago, Jane said:

Should I put a reminder on my status to remind the whole forum? Haha! Can get +1 point now after all. :MewGiggle:

Yes you should. I just realise that I have not used face sheets for ages. 

@Tofu omo...they do have that same sort of smile. Is it the cheekbones? I like that last pic of YJG. @SilverMoonTea should see it...it is her current oppa love among many other current oppa loves that she has. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

3 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Eh yo @Tofuits Kang Min Jae not Park. You convert everyone to your Seo Joon surename? Hahaha Mrs. Park Tofu ? 🤣🤣🤣

But yeah agree both really have similar features. I admit I got confused too sometimes... Can give them both to me, no problem 😆

errrrr not Kang ... Kim Min Jae ... ( @mademoisellegonna have heart attack at her oppa's name being butchered)

You must be thinking of Seo KANG joon the whole day

• Haha 9

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

7 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@abs-oluteM@Alice Wonderland to my defense, Min Jae darling not in my 2021 diary, sorry not sorry :laugh:

Ooo your list does not have a pattern...quite random . Oppa of all ages . I am trying to find a common trait between them. hmmmm :pandasipsip:

------------

Okay for the those of you who started of the threads upon the member launch and got reset, I have reimbursed the points. 

• Haha 9

Hahahahahahaha!! I've been calling him Park Min Jae ever since Brahms. @stroppyse has corrected me so many times too. :laugh: I think all of you will be correcting me many times again after this too. :eeeee:

Everyone is a Park to me because of Park Seo Jun, you're so right @SilverMoonTea!

Also, when did you add more to your list?! I don't remember seeing half of those oppas the last time I checked. LOL!

Edit: I'm so sorry, @mademoiselle! I completely understand if you call Park Seo Jun, Kim Seo Jun going forward now. LOL!

• Haha 10
1 minute ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@SilverMoonTea ooo... you listed LHY as your youngest gege, lols. I like him too. So did he have recent dramas that worth watching?

I have to say Master Devil still his best performance. Love better than Immortality not too bad. But towards ep 30s its getting zzz and repeated. 

@abs-oluteM common points for all these oppas? No, diversity is the best! Thats why all on different ages, nationality, shapes. If any perhaps its dimples, heart hairline? 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

FYI, I will restore the Haven points for everyone . @Tofu  has been able to track the cut off points you have just before the reset & has given me a list . So will manually award them back to you all. 

Will get this sorted over the next few days. We don't want JH to be like the stock market where you lose your money with no reason. :pandawhat:
Thanks all for your patience ! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
  • Heart Eyes 1

2 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I have to say Master Devil still his best performance. Love better than Immortality not too bad. But towards ep 30s its getting zzz and repeated. 

I just watch him in MasDe as well. 😄, agreed Mas De is the best. 

1 minute ago, abs-oluteM said:

We don't want JH to be like the stock market where you lose your money with no reason. :pandawhat:
Thanks all for your patience ! 

Eeehhh what's going on?? I dont even know they're gone?? Lols. Well, fighting JH team! 

• Haha 8
  • Party! 1
3 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Eeehhh what's going on?? I dont even know they're gone?? Lols. Well, fighting JH team! 

ahahaah ...yesterday we had some unexpected issues with the shop. So to fix it, the points had to be reset. Fortunately we could trace from our log the points people lost . So we will restore them

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Yesterday I ate KFC for dinner and today I ate McDonald. While chewing the food I suddenly remembered our expert in KFC and McDonald @TRaNz :laugh:

@Chocolatethe tv guide / schedule idea is interesting :SquirtleSquadCool:

@abs-oluteM any possibility for bonus points? :pandapray:

It's finally Friday in my zone! After enduring the whole day at work later, finally I could have the time to sleep and don't have to battle with snooze button. And catching up with dramas ! :eeeee:

@SnowBlob since the thread of battle villains is currently lock, I'll tag you here to ask. Do we have fixed time or schedule for the game? And how long do we have to post our pictures until the thread got locked again for the next round?

Edited by LaLa
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

Is it because he was Park Joon Young in Brahms?

Haha, it is 100% because of his Brahms character. I've been calling him Park Min Jae ever since. :pandascared:

Hmm...I don't see the resemblance between YSJ and YSY either. :idk:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3