Havenites Dabang

4 hours ago, LaLa said:

@TRaNz @Tofu tagging both of you after seeing the latest discussion about OSTs. I've been wanting to start a OST thread but don't know whether there will any poster who interested to post in it. In here we can share any OSTs or reminiscing the OST that we enjoy together :) 

LOL, it'll be a thread of a bunch of people crying over ballads that hit the feels for several weeks straight...(yes this is me)

hahahahahahaha

BUt yeah I dont know how many people put attention towards OSTs in KDramas. 
For me its a hit and miss sometimes, like some KDramas just dont have great OSTs while others have super amazing forever crying material ones.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

32 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

LOL, it'll be a thread of a bunch of people crying over ballads that hit the feels for several weeks straight...(yes this is me)

hahahahahahaha

BUt yeah I dont know how many people put attention towards OSTs in KDramas. 
For me its a hit and miss sometimes, like some KDramas just dont have great OSTs while others have super amazing forever crying material ones.

Hahaha do check the thread yourself to see whether we're crying over some OSTs or not. :MewGiggle:

We're sharing each other favorite OSTs and found similar taste of each other in drama at the same time xD

I agree. In my opinion not all dramas have memorable OSTs. 

@Jane I don't want to remember it but it's already night time T_T

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

1 hour ago, JenL said:

Hahaha, oh I don't mean mixing them up. I mean because they are both your oppas, that's why you can tell them apart...because you see their beautiful unique features...while the ones who have no necessarily adopted both as Oppas are like, meh, both the same! :laugh:

Yeo Jin Goo is cuter for me now 🤣

He's so dapper as HJW in BE. I'm most of the time got distracted just to see how handsome he is in suit 😅

• Haha 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

9 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

@abs-oluteM have you done your income tax declaration?

and we want cooler weather....sigh....

Not yet. Will get to it soon.  Sigh. You? 

@SilverMoonTea I am surprised I’m intrigued by these annoying concubines. But it’s nice to see Wallace Chung again . 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

8 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

But it’s nice to see Wallace Chung again . 

Its first time of me seeing him. He looks arrogant, but he's husband scared of wife bwahahaha.... 

8 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@SilverMoonTea I am surprised I’m intrigued by these annoying concubines. 

Ikr whats the deal with them? One super clingy, can feel he's suffocated by her love, one saying powerless people indeed easy to get along with, wah rude. 

The last one looks meek & nice. But who knows? 

The funniest scene when he tried to rotate give visit to the concubine, and in the end he realized he's not interested on any of them :laugh:

Wallace Chung got any other good drama?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Not yet. Will get to it soon.  Sigh. You? 

DONE!!! hahahhaa need to get backt he tax return ASAP hahhha.....its our monies after all **ahem**

10 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@NiteWalkerbtw u managed to lure me back to China Charm lols... this harem drama addictive. I even ignore SJK & LSJ 😃

its cute right? i mean at least TSY make it interesting for us....she take some beating no doubts however she managed to avoid some as well....and she is definitely on the way to capture her husband love for her hehehe

1 hour ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I am just amazed at how skillfully imaginative and creative the one who edit this video, lols. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLqAVLKJXJP/?igshid=1j8mydnjfh91e

Hello, good morning from my side of the world, how do you start your day?

morning....yea its definitely the start of the day for us.....hahaha and im just half way thru my coffee hahaha

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

This is how i start my day: @Alice Wonderland

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL4JwVfDILU/?igshid=1c6loq7rplvkt

And yeah I enjoyed so much of this Brocade drama unintentionally...lols

@NiteWalkeryeah the rotating visit happened after he quarel with Shiyi from their banquet with her family. Its also funny how she reject his hand to help her out from sedan ahahaha.... 

He seldom come home early, but I think his new wife really amuse him, that we start to see him roaming around now.

Shiyi's character quite enjoyable, she's independent but not over the top. She didn't intend to gain Marquis's love, but it just happened. 

Note: I hope they didn't become lovey dovey too soon ahahha....

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@SilverMoonTea for TSB which episode r you at? So fast wstching ya? I binged watching HIM last night, it is goooddd. So I might resume TSB later. 

Haha ep 9 liao. I'm not fast forwarding. I enjoyed those concubine bickering. Me & @abs-oluteMthankful we didn't born on that era :laugh:

HIM lost my interest on ep 2. I didn't like the school girl portion and can't relate. (Yeah im old left school bench eon ago...haha)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

11 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Haha ep 9 liao. I'm not fast forwarding. I enjoyed those concubine bickering. Me & @abs-oluteMthankful we didn't born on that era :laugh:

HIM lost my interest on ep 2. I didn't like the school girl portion and can't relate. (Yeah im old left school bench eon ago...haha)

include me as well....i dont think i will ever survive those era too

• Like 1
  • Haha 5