Havenites Dabang

On 3/12/2021 at 7:33 PM, mademoiselle said:

:pandathink: Hmm, the line up guests for House on Wheels S2 are pretty strong. Siwan replacing Jin Goo as the main cast. @Alice Wonderland

1. Bae Doona
  2. Gong Hyo Jin
  3. Oh Jung Se
  4. Kim Yoo Jung
  5. Kim Dong Wook @Tofu

Whyyyyy... I want Yoo Jung meet with johaaa... and they can play some saeguk lines during their cooking jokes. Sheeesh. 

Waeeee... 

• Like 5

With the so many bullying scandals emerged among those Kcelebs. I saw it was posted on IG, a scene cuts of a drama stage with this recent hot topic. The title is everybody is there. No Jong Ee (Hong Si Ah, 18 again) plays Soo Yeon who is a bully victim at her school. Seriously this is good! I felt so bad that those bullying out there must still find its way to coming back at school and becomes a nightmare to those who got bullied. 

It was one of tvn drama stage projects. It played good. You feel like you're watching a real drama stage performance. I like seeing NJE acted those characters. Ah, please brace yourself, the ending is quite ya.. you watch yourself and judge, I won't give more spoilers :laugh:

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Like 5
  • Insightful 1
14 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Most of the HK dramas I used to watch are lousy these days. The good actors and scriptwriters are mostly gone. They had the talent but they did not cultivate it and instead lost it. This was prophesied by the industry years ago and it came true. I grew up on HK TV, so their situation is very sad to see.

Agree . I too grew up on HK tv . I think I stopped watching completely altogether in 2010 when I had my kid. I miss the good old days of HK movies too , i tried watching some now but it just lacks the feelings it used to give me . 

For a period of time I did not watch any Asian dramas, was only in 2016 that I started k dramas with Song Joong Ki being my 1st kdrama crush :pandacool:. By the way everyone come join the Vincenzo event . We’re practically throwing points at you. 

@Alice Wonderland those bullying scandals remind me of the Me Too movement a few years back . It’s really about time if you ask me . Though I always have this nervous feeling that some oppa I love may turn out to be a jerk . 

3 hours ago, Tofu said:

@mirmz - Are you getting snow where you are tomorrow too? I almost put my winter coat away but I guess I'll have to keep it out. :jiminbtssigh:

Is it not spring yet ? 

• Like 7

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

In the recent surge of bullying accusation & other scandal. Being a celebrities bear responsibilities to have at least a clean life. Thats Lee Seo Jin's view about it , which I agree wholeheartedly :

Spoiler

Lee Seo Jin then began to speak about fame, explaining, “Celebrities are people who live off of the love of the public. They need to be that much more modest and restrained. In Korea, people have extremely close relationships. They say people know all of their neighbors. That’s why you have to be even more careful. You have to be sensitive to how others view you.”

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1
  • Star Struck 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Is it not spring yet ? 

We've been having spring-like weather the last two weeks or so. Usually there is a random snow storm in March/April. 

1 hour ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Yup, that's what I fear for as well.

Same. I think production companies are probably going to pay extra attention to who their cast from now on. If not, Na In Woo to the rescue!! Haha!

@SilverMoonTea - I agreed with what he said too. 

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1
9 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

In the recent surge of bullying accusation & other scandal. Being a celebrities bear responsibilities to have at least a clean life. Thats Lee Seo Jin's view about it , which I agree wholeheartedly :

Hide contents

Lee Seo Jin then began to speak about fame, explaining, “Celebrities are people who live off of the love of the public. They need to be that much more modest and restrained. In Korea, people have extremely close relationships. They say people know all of their neighbors. That’s why you have to be even more careful. You have to be sensitive to how others view you.”

true....some ppl look up to celebrities as their role model

• Like 9

@Chocolate Thanks so much! Gosh I really enjoyed watching it. LSG is so adorable (as always). And can’t help but crush on Kim Eun Woo as well. Rain is so scary! Lol but I guess he has to be being the CEO and all. 

Eun Woo was so serious while Ciipher was performing and yet was so empathetic toward them. You could really tell he’s familiar with the mechanics of an idol band. 

I actually felt so bad for them whenever they’d make mistakes but I guess this such a pivotal time in their career and first impressions matter so they can’t afford to make mistakes. But I honestly felt so uncomfortable watching them having to repeat it. Stress!! 

• Like 6
  • Haha 4

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

@Chocolate I died laughing as soon as they revealed it was all a set up. Seung Gi was so uncomfortable that he literally couldn’t sit still and started pacing in the back and that scene when he and Sung Rok were just looking at the wall and pretending not to watch. I had tears!! 

Seriously though, this just made me love Seung Gi and Eun Woo even more! And that guy in blue (who’s name I don’t know). The three of them were truly bothered by the entire thing. Seung Gi was trying everything to make it go smoothly. And the chicken!!! LOLOL they were forcing themselves to eat it even though they were so stressed by what was going on. 

How sweet that Eun Woo even wrote down tips for them. The guy in blue started tearing up! And Seung Gi, my love, he even stood up when he heard Tan’s mom was coming in. Ugh he’s such a nice guy!! 

haha Rain was like “Eun Woo went to the bathroom and he wouldn’t even look at me after” :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

Wahhhh @NiteWalker I see you're new signature pic! ahahahaha... I have yet to go past eps 3 . No time.

Good golly , I go back to work in the office tomorrow. Sniff.... I love my couch potato life & WFH saves so much time. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

On 3/12/2021 at 11:41 PM, Tofu said:

I do not think they have any live shoots and will probably never have any of those too. They film many dramas every month (think 5+) so the queue is really long. Many of the dramas airing now were filmed back in 2019/2020 (some even earlier).

Oh wow, I didn't know they have such a long runway from filming to airing. I am guessing they also have to pass through many approving authorities?

On 3/13/2021 at 4:49 PM, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha I'm like you, have to post everywhere to earn points. I don't have passive income like Tea and M. Your earning points from River thread at the moment. I go in once a while to post/support xD

You have no passive income?! I thought you have lots of drama threads? I am scheming to open some for upcoming dramas soon. But as all my threads...I probably won't watch while it's live airing. :laugh:

On 3/14/2021 at 4:30 PM, Darkarcana said:

..I have to say..I agree..I was deeply saddened and angered by the fact that they deem my future job as non-essential..

We should never allow ourselves to be defined by others or put too much stock in what others think, much less a survey that only had 1000 respondents. So take heart and know your own purpose for what you are doing and why you are doing it.

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@TRaNz

caloriestherapy-CMWuoy7-Mlo-Q.jpg

:laugh:

Sorry to requote the pic but THIS IS ME!!!!

I cancelled my gym membership about 3 years ago. I had a membership but never went for 1.5 years. LOL. So I was paying for not going. Sort of like community service where I try help local businesses out. HAHAHA

Funny thing though the gym money has been put towards food purchases anyway. :SquirtleWonderfull:

• Haha 7

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

1 hour ago, katakwasabi said:

Hello all~ 

Wohooooo...I see some are watching Master in the House! 🥳 it's a fun variety show. Looking fprward to see the Failure Festival. I have a feeling one of the upcoming guest is YSH's brother, who is also a comedian on running man 😆

It's so fun! I am going to watch more episodes. I love LSG in variety shows and I always end up laughing so hard watching these!

I just love watching the guys squirm in discomfort and LSG just cannot sit still when he's uncomfortable. 

I'm watching the episode again and I'm still laughing so hard!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1