Havenites Dabang

2 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

he said they have the heater lines??? running underneath the floor. Not sure either..but cold feet has always been a problem for me. So I just imagine how nice it use to be able to walk barefoot on a warm floor

I actually have a friend with heated bathroom floors. It was so nice!! :SquirtleNiceAhah: I'm not really sure how they do it but yes, it's possible to have heated floors. 

Typically, driveways to underground garages for buildings here are also heated. Some underground parking garages are also heated.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Shocked 1

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

@Mouse whatttt....heated garage?? Ok..i want that. Especially during winter (although i think winter here cant be compared to where you live) but who doesnt want heated garage. Imagine those cold mornings where you have to go to ur garage to get the car....niceeeeee:SquirtleWonderfull:

Also..this one i think we can get it here...the toilet heated seat...but installation will be costly maybe.. 

@mademoisellei will respond to ur question...a bit later....it's a longg story:letalQQ:

• Like 5

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

@mademoiselle LOL... I still love Kevin hart's for snowball's voice.. Rowoon's voice is just... not that funny :laugh: 

Oh my...bidet... my friend installed a bidet..and it cost quite a bit... :BulbaConfused: And Japanese bidet is awesome since you can choose to have warm water as well HAHAHAHAH. 

Ok so here's the story with All England. To put it simply...the whole Indonesian team is forced to withdrawn due to one passenger in the airplane they took...tested positive for covid. They flew in on the 13th...and now according to the UK gov rule, they must self-isolate for 10 days and hence they're not allowed to compete in the tournament anymore. A lot of people felt that this is unfair due to a few things... one is because not all players on that airplane (including one who is from another country) got the email from the gov to self isolate. Second, a 'different' treatment was given to other players from other countries who were tested positive for covid yesterday... these players were not on the same airplane but tested positive when they got tested by the BWF. They got re-tested and the tournament was even delayed so they could wait for their test result. No such treatment for the Indonesian team. And I just heard, they won't even be retested for covid at all! Third, BWF clearly has not prepared for this that well...it is the UK regulation that travellers must self-isolate for 10 days..but during All England, BWF does not make such rule so all players could abide by the host country's regulation. If BWF did, all Indonesian players would have come much earlier to avoid such situation. 

@mademoiselle sorry that's a longgg ramble. In a nutshell, I do understand why they have to withdraw but just so sad BWF doesn't prepare well. Sending 24 people to another country is not a small amount of effort, time and money. I feel sad for all the players...they have prepared themselves and practised very hard for this event. :mad::cry:

• Like 4
  • Insightful 3

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

@SnowBlob Ahh, I thought it might be COVID related, but from what you said - there's unfairness in play here. Indonesia is one of countries that produce top badminton players, so the first thing that came to my mind is they are eliminating strong enemy team in hope others would win. LOL. You (and other Indonesians) should make noise online about the unfair treatment!

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

Really not my day today........I didn't want to sent it early....come oooon.....wake up Dhakra...

@SnowBlobAbout what team or sport are we talking about? That are such harsh measures that it is kinda funny, because it feels like soccer can do whatever they want these days. This year is also the european championship in soccer and the UEFA already stated that there will be people in the stadiums and it will be held in 12 different cities all over europe.

And all that while our cases are rising. 

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@SnowBlob Ahh, I thought it might be COVID related, but from what you said - there's unfairness in play here. Indonesia is one of the leading badminton players

Ah, Badminton. I see. 

12 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

You know I hv so many dramas , and with new ones keep coming up that I actually want all dramas to be like 12 episodes! :shocked:

:scaredpanda2:Reminds me of my denial of dramas that run for more than an hour. I don't want to watch episodes that are like movies....I don't have so much time on hand each day! I even split movies in half or even thirds to watch them completely. 

Edited by Dhakra
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3
28 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

:scaredpanda2:Reminds me of my denial of dramas that run for more than an hour. I don't want to watch episodes that are like movies....I don't have so much time on hand each day! I even split movies in half or even thirds to watch them completely. 

IKR...these days tvn & JTBC have very long episodes. I don't mind if the story is good , but sometimes it really drags. 

• Like 7

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

12 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

@Mouse whatttt....heated garage?? Ok..i want that. Especially during winter (although i think winter here cant be compared to where you live) but who doesnt want heated garage. Imagine those cold mornings where you have to go to ur garage to get the car....niceeeeee:SquirtleWonderfull:

Also..this one i think we can get it here...the toilet heated seat...but installation will be costly maybe.. 

In my building where I live, we have heated underground garage and I've really come to appreciate it so much because of our very cold winters. It's still a little cold when you get in the car but not that bad. Also, you don't have to scrape off ice/snow on your car and it takes less time for the car to warm up when you turn on your heat. My SIL even has seat warmers (we call them butt warmers LOL) that you can turn on so the seat warms up and it feels so nice and warm on your tushy. :SquirtleNiceAhah:

You can also install heated toilet seats here but it's not that common. 

What I really want is heated jackets/coats. I've never seen them in person but I saw online that they exist. 

• Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 1

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

@mademoiselle @Dhakra yes it is badminton..they re holding this event called All England in Birmingham, England currently. :lol: i dont need to make any noise at all... Since this issue appears...everytime BWF posts anything in its official instagram..it will get like 10thousand sth comments... Mainly screaming Unfair etc :PsyWhat: but of course some comments are not warranted..some of them were really rude and using inappropriate words which I think is just taking it too far. Anyway...the decision is final and now the team is hoping to at least can be sent back home earlier than 10 days. Poor them. 

@Mouse whaaattt...heated jacket :shocked2: i do love the sound of it...but i bet that kind of jacket is gonna be pretty heavy..and will we be carrying cable charged with electricity of some sort in our body then?? 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

@mademoiselle

I'm really looking forward to go to Korea and eat the fried chicken and have a beer. Almost every drama is selling fried chicken!

On 3/17/2021 at 3:16 PM, mademoiselle said:

A month 400-500 ringgit?

@abs-oluteM To save energy, it was advised to keep the temperature at 22-24°C.

22-24? Isn't that too warm? Mine is at 18-20 most times.

People have been complaining that their electricity bills have gone up due to WFH. So this year, we can do tax deduction if our electricity bill is higher now compared to pre-covid. Quite good eh. Still need to find out the mechanics of it though.

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
3 hours ago, Chocolate said:

I'm really looking forward to go to Korea and eat the fried chicken and have a beer. Almost every drama is selling fried chicken!

Same. Last I was there I tried the shop close to where I stayed; it was NOT GOOD. So dry! Chimaek (Chicken & Beer) was popularized by Jeon Ji Hyun in My Love From the Star I think. At least I never notice it until she PPL it and now it's become the iconic Korean food (possibly second to ramyeon).

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Same. Last I was there I tried the shop close to where I stayed; it was NOT GOOD. So dry! Chimaek (Chicken & Beer) was popularized by Jeon Ji Hyun in My Love From the Star I think. At least I never notice it until she PPL it and now it's become the iconic Korean food (possibly second to ramyeon).

I had some good ones in Jeju - the chicken was juicy & fresh. I wanna go back to Jeju. My sis and I always joked that we will go when YYS reopens his cafe..

Spoiler

You know what is really good....McDonald's Bulgogi burger. @TRaNz you'll love the fast food in Korea.  Even the Pizza Hut was good. 

• Like 3
  • Tasty 1

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

@Dhakra I finally heard Rose's song! It didn't really stick my mind but I am glad she finally has a solo to her name.

@SnowBlob It's been awhile since I seen you on the Dabang! But maybe that's me not being around much too. Hahah! How have you been?

To people following my A Piece Of Your Mind progress: there was no progress. LOL! But it's the weekend and I finally have a really free one, so it's back to it!

TGIF EVERYONE!

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

You know what is really good....McDonald's Bulgogi burger. @TRaNz you'll love the fast food in Korea.  Even the Pizza Hut was good. 

Please don't tease me with yummy delicious food.....HAHAHAHAHA :laugh::SquirtleNiceAhah:

I had KFC for dinner tonite...there was left overs....its 2:18am here....you know whats about to go downn......hehehe

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

1 minute ago, TRaNz said:

Please don't tease me with yummy delicious food.....HAHAHAHAHA :laugh::SquirtleNiceAhah:

I had KFC for dinner tonite...there was left overs....its 2:18am here....you know whats about to go downn......hehehe

Btw @TRaNz@abs-oluteMheard KFC's coffee taste better than McD? I like McD coffee, but has yet taste KFC. 

@JaneWhich episode you're at with PofYM? Any other drama you're watching now? 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

6 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Btw @TRaNz@abs-oluteMheard KFC's coffee taste better than McD? I like McD coffee, but has yet taste KFC. 

Im more surprised that KFC does coffee...that does not exist here in Australia....KFC is mainly food....mmm that fried chicken.....hahaha

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --