Havenites Dabang

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@NiteWalkerI ended up more excited with all the C dramas more... Behind on all K dramas lol... 

While I am taking a trip down on my memory lane of previous kdramas that I watched by listening to their OSTs while ignoring the long awaiting new episodes of my current dramas :laugh:

After that I'd probably regret why I chose to watch old drama clips rather than catching up with the new episodes when weekend almost over :psweatduck:

• Haha 6

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

Such a sad story. Apparently even the educated woman also can fall into lonely heart scam. 

This scammer seems have good English command and not too many typo I think 🤔

It was so nice of her, to be able to bare layout her story in a hope to avoid other victims from falling to this.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9416261/What-sort-woman-lose-500k-lonely-hearts-conman.html

• Like 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

5 hours ago, mirmz said:

HELLOOOOOO PEOPLEEEEEEEE

Hi Hi

16 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Such a sad story. Apparently even the educated woman also can fall into lonely heart scam. 

This scammer seems have good English command and not too many typo I think 🤔

It was so nice of her, to be able to bare layout her story in a hope to avoid other victims from falling to this.

a lot of ppl do alot of things when they are lonely i guess and hope for companion

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
5 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@NiteWalkerYeah thats one thing. I think at least lonely heart scammer easier to avoid. Any guy who ask you for $$$, just avoid them all 🤣, lonely or not lonely. But nowadays scammer pretend as bank worker so plenty. These days I'm not even sure whos the real bank employee or not. This more difficult. 

lonely heart is the easiest to be targeted to be honest....so i usually jam pack my schedule as much as i can lols

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

@Darkarcana you surely have eagle eye :PsyWhat: I hardly pay any attention to people's display pic.. I would though notice the display name instead. So..do you like my new dp?? HAHAHAHA

I went to watch Godzilla vs Kong yesterday night. Haven't been to movie cinema for a while (the last time was a few months ago when WW84 was out). I enjoyed the movie and I am #teamkong just because he's cuter :wow:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

2 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

I went to watch Godzilla vs Kong yesterday night. Haven't been to movie cinema for a while (the last time was a few months ago when WW84 was out). I enjoyed the movie and I am #teamkong just because he's cuter :wow:

previously they made Godzilla into something good....now they have Kong and GodZilla fighting each other??? lols

12 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@SnowBlob Ooooh. I think I'd be Team Kong too coz Godzilla is technically a reptile. Me likes mammals. 

Aaaarggghhhhh one plus more days to Easter hols! I need a breaaaaak from work.

godzilla is a lizard i believe??? lols

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

@mademoiselle have you seen the movie yet? I went to see it in vmax.. Just unfortunately this time around the audio was wayyyy too loud. I also dont like reptile...although there were a few scenes towards the end where Godzilla looks kinda cute too :laugh:

@NiteWalker ehemmm...i wont tell you what happen and whethet they make Godzilla into a baddie this time coz it would be a spoiler then hahahahshshhshs..... Wait until you watch it yourself:SquirtleSquadCool:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

Just now, SnowBlob said:

@mademoiselle have you seen the movie yet? I went to see it in vmax.. Just unfortunately this time around the audio was wayyyy too loud. I also dont like reptile...although there were a few scenes towards the end where Godzilla looks kinda cute too :laugh:

@NiteWalker ehemmm...i wont tell you what happen and whethet they make Godzilla into a baddie this time coz it would be a spoiler then hahahahshshhshs..... Wait until you watch it yourself:SquirtleSquadCool:

i just hope that i have times to go cinema....recently im all tied up....

i only have the times to get up for my dose of coffee to keep me working lols

• Like 3
  • Shocked 2