Havenites Dabang

18 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

my brain is short circuit because of works lols

My brain short circuited too. Original plan was to nap a bit when I couldn't keep my eyes open at 9pm but I ended sleeping through to 3am. Continued Zzz again since what am I suppose to do at 3am?

On 4/9/2021 at 1:41 AM, Jane said:

YESSSS THEY SO PRETTY. AND I JUST FINISHED BEER AND SPECS HA-WON. I AM SCREAMINGGGGG. GAHHHHHH! SO ADORABLE!

And the best thing is you got to see these scenes in BIGGER SCREEN! xD

On 4/9/2021 at 1:22 AM, Chocolate said:

No wonder they are pushing the personal reasons thing. If KJH really had health reasons, it would be quite easy to produce a medical report. Sigh but after things get so sour between them, even if KJH is forced to stay with the current agency, it would be such an unpleasant experience for both parties. Likely there will be a monetary settlement.

Oh so that's why I was reading Mr Queen shippers saying that the dating rumour is absolutely false. But it's so strange - why can't an artiste talk to another agency? As long as he doesn't sign, talking should be fine. And couples cannot work in the same agency too? So many rules!

Those dispatch photos are quite incriminating. Probably some truth in them as the way the article is written seems to imply that they have been followed for quite a long period of time.

Yeah it's gone really bad. This issue has been forwarded to some association to handle. Hopefully they can reach a settlement in a more civilised way. This incident reminds me of Kang Hanna who had contract dispute in the past too (Link), she is now with KeyEast.

Another article was translated explaining there is a policy that celebrities 3 months before the contract expires, they are not allowed to be in contact with other agencies or sign new contract. I don't think there is a policy that couples can't be in the same agency but perhaps not preferred because it'll be messy when they break up, as proven by Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun's divorce. The agency was dissed for taking on AJH's side since GHS signed with his agency after their marriage.

O&N Entertainment is being petty in the sense that they could have dealt with this quietly and they went to the media playing the victim card - saying they suffer loss, Time production was going to sue KJH but they took care of it and they didn't ask KJH to indemify the loss.

Yes! Milo from Mcdonalds. I usually buy a breakfast meal which comes with a drink and hash brown - so I choose milo. But sometimes they put so much ice, it gets diluted by the time it is delivered.

Ahh it's part of the meal. That's nice since we don't have it here. I'm fighting the tempetation to pay $60 annual fee to enter Costco so I could bulk-buy a carton full of packaged Milo I can drink on the go. Packaged Milo is so expensive here.

@abs-oluteM That story is suitable in the daily kdrama but I feel that it's already featured in dramas before LOL.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
5 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Ahh it's part of the meal. That's nice since we don't have it here. I'm fighting the tempetation to pay $60 annual fee to enter Costco so I could bulk-buy a carton full of packaged Milo I can drink on the go. Packaged Milo is so expensive here.

We can order it alone as a drink too.

Why do you need to pay $60 annual fee to enter a supermarket? It's quite a few years since I've been to Australia but don't they sell milo like this?

Ft0pxcba3dFT907WaHDqLYjdO0iN

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Chocolate said:

Why do you need to pay $60 annual fee to enter a supermarket? It's quite a few years since I've been to Australia but don't they sell milo like this?

It's how Costco works. You can only enter if you are a member or go in with someone who is. It is a supermarket that sells everything in bulk. It was the first time I see 500 tablets of pain killers per container being sold and super cheap but this is allowed in US, not here LOL.

IMAG1806.jpg

Nope. No bulk Milo sold like that except Costco.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Insightful 2
On 4/8/2021 at 10:00 PM, JenL said:

Yeah...at episode 7, I don't even feel like they were married because you don't see much of a backstory...it almost seems like Ji Soo just had two guys obsess over her without really "getting her"

I like to think Ha-won did get her since they were friends for so long. But like Han Ji-Pyeong, if he didn't make a move, he's got no one to blame but himself. 

18 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

And the best thing is you got to see these scenes in BIGGER SCREEN! xD

Except I was lying in bed and watching on my phone! :hug:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Jane said:

I like to think Ha-won did get her since they were friends for so long. But like Han Ji-Pyeong, if he didn't make a move, he's got no one to blame but himself.

If my memory serves me right, when Ha Won and Ji Soo got back in contact/met again, she told him she's met the husband and about to marry the husband. Ha Won was going to ask her out then. That said, he could have just stop his unrequitted love then and there rather than carry on for, is it another 10 years?

Ji Soo and hubby were happily married until he decided to tell her that secret.

LOL, Han Ji Pyeong - writer made him this way :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 4/10/2021 at 7:35 AM, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM That story is suitable in the daily kdrama but I feel that it's already featured in dramas before LOL.

Ya true . Amused that life imitates art...

Just saw this on my feed...when can we visit again? :nervous:\

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

If my memory serves me right, when Ha Won and Ji Soo got back in contact/met again, she told him she's met the husband and about to marry the husband. Ha Won was going to ask her out then. That said, he could have just stop his unrequitted love then and there rather than carry on for, is it another 10 years?

Yeah, I think he was about to finally do it. I don't know if it was 10 years but it was too long!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

@Chocolate Sigh. Things just got uglier. It is true that he was rude to Seohyun at the press con. The rest of the report is new.

I'd question why are the SBS staffs only come out with this 3 years later? If Seohyun was bullied or mistreated, they should've stand up and set it straight. That makes them all guilty of concealing the truth. This makes O&N Entertainment look more fishy doing more media play so that all is in their favour. KJH was not Hallyu superstar level, how did he get away from mistreating GG Seohyun (who's more famous than him)?

:pandapopcorn: Real life drama...:jiminbtssigh:

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 2

@Chocolate Woah, Twitter is going insane on KJH! :psweatduck: More followed up news article came out again. Someone (also a staff of Time) decided to clarify although said it isn't siding KJH. I don't think anyone translated into English yet, so if you can make do with Chinese I'll just paste it here.

Spoiler

《时间》态度争议,“其实是有原因的”→是因为发布会前一天甚至与工作人员发生物理性冲突 (물리적 충돌),工作人员还跟他说了“如果你这样的话就下车吧”→然后金正贤下车了

A某表示:当初金正贤以为《时间》是类型剧就出演了,随着剧里出现了爱情线,他开始与剧组人员发生了摩擦,结果,在时间 制作发表会前一天晚上的酒桌上,双方不仅意见冲突,还发生了物理性冲突。 因此,金正贤第二天引发了态度争议。之后金正贤出现了吃不下去东西的“进食障碍”,因为与制作人员产生的隔阂加深,所以拍摄也出现了差池,"从制作组的角度来看,他们认为对于'不诚实的金正贤',那就直接用冲击疗法,制作方人员对他说'如果你是这样的话,那就下车吧',所以他要在12集后下车,大家都很惊慌"

这位知情人说他不是单方面代替金正贤发表立场,“我也是一名现场工作人员,因为他不诚实中途下车,我也经历了巨大困难,现场有据传他拒绝爱情戏是因为他女朋友的说法,但是对于制作发布会争议这件事有不为人知的部分,所以我想说清楚”

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 4
  • Insightful 1

@mademoiselle Hmmmm, seems they are saying that when KJH accepted the drama, he didn't know there was a loveline. When he found out, it became a problem and this may be due to his girlfriend at that time.

One of his fans showed some BTS photos that he was friendly to the FL. And he has no issues working a love story in CLOY and Mr Queen.

Spoiler

But SBS staff also have no reason to lie. There may have been a variety of factors that led to his actions and attitude at that time. He was not a star so it is odd to be throwing tantrums. There could be some mental stress behind it.

Regardless, if KJH genuinely withdrew due to health reason, he should be able to produce a medical report quite easily (hopefully he saw a doctor at that time). If he withdrew for non-health reason, then he should have known that his contract has not ended.

Is his current agency small/big? If they air all the dirty linen, it will also scare off other potential artiste from joining them.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

@Chocolate His agency isn't big. No big stars too if you look at their artists. http://www.onent.co.kr/

Sung Joon just finished military service so the only one that can make money for the agency (due to success of Mr Queen) is KJH.

Yeah I agree with you on producing a health report but KJH has been keeping silence at the moment. It'd be best he doesn't address anything personally and go through a lawyer instead. The wording in agreements/contracts can also be tricky, often up to an individual interpretations. Sometimes we won't know there's an issue until it happens. KJH may have signed this several years ago and forgot about such clauses in his contract or didn't check.

21 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

And he has no issues working a love story in CLOY and Mr Queen.

These two projects were after Time, if he learnt from past mistake, he could ask in advance and had this confirmed before taking up the roles.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
On 4/8/2021 at 12:19 PM, Jane said:

Which brings me to Soon-ho's character existing only to prop him up? I am more interested in her character!

On 4/9/2021 at 12:48 AM, mademoiselle said:

Nah, not biased coz of LJW. From the presentation POV, When the Weather is Fine is better on a whole, that's why I'm recommending it to Jane. I also enjoyed this more than A Piece of Your Mind at the time of airing.

Hahaha Whew! I'm glad that my opinion of When the Weather is Fine being better than A Piece of Your Mind was not just because my LJW bias...:CharmanderYay:

And now that I just finished Episode 10, I must vent to all you who have watched it @Jane @mademoiselle @SilverMoonTea...Arghhhhh!!!!! I feel such raaaggggeeeee :pandarage2:  If not yet up to episode 10 and don't want spoilers for A Piece of You Mind don't read below...

I wish I liked all the side characters, but I really don't for this drama (Eun Joo's homestay characters are cute and likeable, but the characters in the love-triangle-studio are annoying me). In my hate basket are not only Ji Soo and Kang In Wook but also Soon Ho. I wanted to like Soon Ho because she seemed really quirky and fun, but I really cannot stand her character being built on clingy romances with guys that seem horrible. I mean, maybe I'll change my mind in the last 2 episodes, but it just seemed ridiculous that she would be a hermit on a farm for 9 years just because of a break up...And then come back to the city, meet KIW who is nothing but rude to her (while she insistently clings onto him and wants to help him be a better person for no reason) and then like him and even stick up for him against HW. She's not letting HW talk to KIW even though HW just found out KIW has something to do with his mother's death. Sure, it's something that happened years ago, but Ji Soo's letters made it sound like he murdered her in cold blood and left her in the snow or something, so I can see why HW would want to know what happened...but SH is not explaining what she knows and not letting them talk. And honestly, she was just as ready to kill Ji Soo's husband, but then when she found out it was KIW, she just dismisses everything and makes it sound like HW is being petty?!

:pandarage2::pandarage2::pandarage2:

If it wasn't for HW and SW (the cuteness of Jung Hae In and Chae Soo Bin) and the pretty aesthetics and the fact I'm on episode 10, I don't know if I could keep going! Actually, in a way, sometimes even HW or SW's actions puzzle me. Like SW told HW to stop talking to Ji Soo so she wouldn't find out the past. She was almost crying and pleading with him...but then she steals Ji Soo's device and starts talking to her and Ji Soo finds out everything anyway?? I'm not sure how that made sense. And because of the earlier love triangle with Ji Soo, I feel like HW wanting to talk to KIW is still about Ji Soo rather than about his mother, which hurts the cuteness of his romance with SW. This story would have been so much better without the love triangle and Soon Ho as a prop for KIW, in my opinion. :niu:

Sorry this is a long vent. Just had to get that off my chest :idk:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

8 minutes ago, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

@Chocolate seems you like chocolates lol. Same here 

Small bombs 

Yes @Nohamahmoud2002 I love chocolates! They are my staple and I suffer withdrawal symptoms if I don't have any in the fridge. But I eat in quantity so always looking for a good deal. I found this for S$5 per box recently because it is expiring soon. Normally it retails at about S$15. 😎😍 Bought 10 boxes hehehe. Almost gone now.

What kind do you like?

5kSAHRf.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Party! 1
  • Tasty 1
9 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Yes @Nohamahmoud2002 I love chocolates! They are my staple and I suffer withdrawal symptoms if I don't have any in the fridge. But I eat in quantity so always looking for a good deal. I found this for S$5 per box recently because it is expiring soon. Normally it retails at about S$15. 😎😍 Bought 10 boxes hehehe. Almost gone now.

What kind do you like?

oh i love choc too lols though i dont always have them in the fridge...doesn work....it will be gone before i get to them :x

• Like 1
  • Haha 3