Havenites Dabang

@SnowBlob Oh right. If you're with Telstra or Optus or some health providers, they give you discount cinema tickets BUT you pay extra again for VMAX experience. Bwahaha. Actually with COVID, they should lower the price. Muahaha. Miss the days when Super Tuesday was only $7.50 only.

@NiteWalker Ehhhhh if it is exposed to radiation BUT noooo! It already made me scream multiple times when it is that small so I don't think I'd survive a giant version. Couple of weeks ago a big spider appeared outside of the glass window where my work desk is, I had to cover it up because I couldn't work properly with it there. Creeps me out.

• Haha 5
  • Clapping Hands 1
12 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@NiteWalker Ehhhhh if it is exposed to radiation BUT noooo! It already made me scream multiple times when it is that small so I don't think I'd survive a giant version. Couple of weeks ago a big spider appeared outside of the glass window where my work desk is, I had to cover it up because I couldn't work properly with it there. Creeps me out.

tired.....saw bigger lizard than the one u saw at your yard lols

if it ever get that big....the first one to be gone will be your yard then your house...or maybe together lols

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

if it ever get that big....the first one to be gone will be your yard then your house...or maybe together lols

Humanity will be gone too :laugh:

1 hour ago, SnowBlob said:

@mademoiselle long gone the day when super Tuesday was $7.50...cant even remember which years this was

Hahaha IKR. The inflation is insane. How will the next gen survive?

• Haha 5
On 3/30/2021 at 2:08 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

@NiteWalkerYeah thats one thing. I think at least lonely heart scammer easier to avoid. Any guy who ask you for $$$, just avoid them all 🤣, lonely or not lonely. But nowadays scammer pretend as bank worker so plenty. These days I'm not even sure whos the real bank employee or not. This more difficult. 

Hahaha yeah, any one (guy or girl) who says they just need to borrow some form of cash will most likely be a scammer unfortunately :PikachuFacePalm: Was listening to a podcast about these types of scammers

On 3/30/2021 at 2:14 PM, NiteWalker said:

lonely heart is the easiest to be targeted to be honest....so i usually jam pack my schedule as much as i can lols

Hahaha being busy is the best. I'm soo busy lately barely have time to watch dramas :lettalKWA:

5 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@SnowBlob Oh right. If you're with Telstra or Optus or some health providers, they give you discount cinema tickets BUT you pay extra again for VMAX experience. Bwahaha. Actually with COVID, they should lower the price. Muahaha. Miss the days when Super Tuesday was only $7.50 only.

Yep, I have the Telstra ticket discount....it's nice to save on mainstream cinemas. But actually, working in entertainment, the perk is often free movies. I had $1.00 imax tickets before covid and could offer to friends, but I haven't tested this since after covid so no longer sure if it's a thing anymore :idk:

5 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

@mademoiselle long gone the day when super Tuesday was $7.50...cant even remember which years this was :pandahehe:

I feel like this was when I was like 5 or something :laugh:

3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha IKR. The inflation is insane. How will the next gen survive?

Netflix wins out of this! :lenny: Or Bit torrent :laugh: Already many of my friends just have a projector and wait till films come out on the streams.

@Jane @mademoiselle I finally started A Piece of your Mind. It's pretty and the leads are lovely so far. I finally understand what Jane meant about the lighting. It's so dreamy and soft. I'm a little confused about the story so far, but it's episode 1 so I'm guessing it'll sort itself out!! But yessss.....so aesthetic:heart: Have you finished Jane?

Edited by JenL
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

@JenL $1 IMAX! :wow2:

That said, there's not many movies I'd go watch at IMAX. The last I saw was Avatar coz that was worth the effort & money.

:shocked2: 5 years old?! Although I can't remember when exactly it was but are you born in the same year as Rowoon?

10 minutes ago, JenL said:

Netflix wins out of this! Or Bit torrent. Already many of my friends just have a projector and wait till films come out on the streams.

Netflix don't have all the contents though. On the other hand, not everyone knows how to torrent/download.

---

One more day to holidaysssss :yoongibtscheer:

• Haha 3
  • Party! 1
16 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@JenL $1 IMAX! :wow2:

That said, there's not many movies I'd go watch at IMAX. The last I saw was Avatar coz that was worth the effort & money.

It use to be free when I started, but then times changed and it was $1...I saw a fair share of things before covid there just because it was convenient. I definitely wouldn't pay if not for the $1 staff perk! :laugh:

18 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

:shocked2: 5 years old?! Although I can't remember when exactly it was but are you born in the same year as Rowoon?

Hahahaha! I wish, I wish...maybe I'm just bad at maths and have bad memory of ticket prices :lol:Not as tender aged as Rowoon...but I'm the same age as a lot of actors and actresses I like, which is a comforting thought I guess! :heart:

21 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Netflix don't have all the contents though. On the other hand, not everyone knows how to torrent/download.

That's why you gotta have a USB and get yourself a download dealer :smug: 

(a friend who just does it for everyone :laugh:)

27 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

One more day to holidaysssss :yoongibtscheer:

Woooo :Party01: Hello drama catch up time!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Just now, Dhakra said:

Hey ya,

haven't been here in a while, did I miss something important? :pandathink:

Not much...how's life? Aren't you watching your darling KSJ's new drama?

I am so sad that next week I will be going back to work physically for all my classes. :nervous:  I so prefer the online life . I can just teach like this from the comfort of my own home

Spoiler

8a89891e4062a7775778153a395aec21.png

My only consolation is that April will be LJH month! What are the odds two LJH oppas will have dramas ! 

ExucclkUUAIgDej?format=jpg&name=900x900ExytnhMVIAAn8uS?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

@JenL :shocked2: if I ever had access to $1 Imax..I would have watched all movies I find the slightest bit interesting ... including cartoons in cinemas! I still love going to the cinema with all the available streaming devices... nothing beats the feeling going to the cinema..big screen...rows of seats..smell of popcorn (just the smell I never buy hahaha).. awesome sound system... :hearties:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

3 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

smell of popcorn (just the smell I never buy hahaha)

You have to try eating popcorn with ice cream. Surprisingly really good!!!

18 hours ago, JenL said:

That's why you gotta have a USB and get yourself a download dealer 

(a friend who just does it for everyone)

LOL is that friend a Korean drama watcher too? I want Seobok. :laugh:USB is not enough these days - need a portable HDD. Not 1080p I don't want. Hahahaha.

18 hours ago, JenL said:

Woooo :Party01: Hello drama catch up time!

What drama are you playing catch up with?

18 hours ago, JenL said:

but I'm the same age as a lot of actors and actresses I like, which is a comforting thought I guess!

Hahahaha don't worry, it'll come a time when they get younger. One of my aunt was not a drama watcher before as she is more of a book person but she got to an age that reading books are just too tough for her eyes now so she changed to watching dramas. She likes Han Suk Kyu and Park Bo Gum. I remember she said they are all younger than her ~ so what can she do? Can't possibly ask her to swoon at a haraboji, right?

---

FINALLY HOLIDAY HAS ARRIVED! :Party01:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
4 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

@mademoiselle popcorn ice cream???? :pandaheadstomp:  Where can we get one anyway??

Lol. You buy popcorn and ice cream separately. Then eat it together. Doesn't have to be from the cinema, you can do it at home.

At the cinema, I usually buy the mint ice cream and another friend buys popcorn so I just pick some popcorn from hers and eat with my ice cream. I learnt this from watching Temperature of Love (kdrama).

• Haha 4
  • Shocked 1
On 3/31/2021 at 10:09 AM, mademoiselle said:

I don't think I will watch it in the cinema. Too expensive the ticket lol!

So says the woman who likes to go fine dining 😂

18 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

This harem drama start the makjang in full force now... felt like want to pull my hair out @NiteWalker :shocked2::mad:

I've finished it, even though I feel nothing for the OTP 😅 Will you watch till the end? 😂

• Haha 5
8 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

@JenL :shocked2: if I ever had access to $1 Imax..I would have watched all movies I find the slightest bit interesting ... including cartoons in cinemas! I still love going to the cinema with all the available streaming devices... nothing beats the feeling going to the cinema..big screen...rows of seats..smell of popcorn (just the smell I never buy hahaha).. awesome sound system... :hearties:

Hahahaha well if I find out I still have that offer, I'll let you know. I believe we established once we live in the same place :laugh:

21 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

This harem drama start the makjang in full force now... felt like want to pull my hair out @NiteWalker :shocked2::mad:

This is a level of makjang I also cannot tolerate :lettalKWA::lol:

4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

LOL is that friend a Korean drama watcher too? 

Hahaha some of my suppliers are :lenny: 

But to be honest, easier for me to stream from KissAsian if the films are there :idk: 

What drama are you playing catch up with?

Hehehe I have to catch up to @Jane on A Piece of Your Mind But maybe she's already finished?! :lettalKWA:

Hahahaha don't worry, it'll come a time when they get younger. One of my aunt was not a drama watcher before as she is more of a book person but she got to an age that reading books are just too tough for her eyes now so she changed to watching dramas. She likes Han Suk Kyu and Park Bo Gum. I remember she said they are all younger than her ~ so what can she do? Can't possibly ask her to swoon at a haraboji, right?

Hahaha already Yeo Jin Goo and Lee Jae Wook are so young :letalQQ: I don't want them to keep getting younger and younger!!!

...But it's ok because they paired YJG with IU and LJW with Go Ara (and Lee Da Hee before that) and some of those actresses are older than me, soooo...still sitting in dramaland acceptable age brackers :smug: 

3 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

@mademoiselle popcorn ice cream???? :pandaheadstomp:  Where can we get one anyway??

Lol. You buy popcorn and ice cream separately. Then eat it together. Doesn't have to be from the cinema, you can do it at home.

I feel like Popcorn ice cream does exist. It's probably be a fancy, gourmet ice-cream flavour at Messina Gelato or Pidapipo or Piccolino. Have you been before?

@TRaNz might know a place with Popcorn ice cream :MewHi:

3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Yeah I just need another 5 eps to tortured myself and get done with it 🤣🥲😅

I'm proud of you :1000: Normally you drop dramas like the plague when you switch oppas.

@Chocolate Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I place my priorities differently.

Fine dining - I cannot cook those dishes myself.

Movie in cinema - they will eventually be released on DVD = free.

HUGE difference leh.

Very good point :cool: Helps me to justify fine dining also! Though don't normally spend on films.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Tasty 1

1 hour ago, JenL said:

@TRaNz might know a place with Popcorn ice cream :MewHi:

Or just go to Coles/Woolies for these babies.

spacer.png

But yeah, otherwise them places you mentioned would be spot on, Pidapipo , Nitro Lab, Dex2Rose.

• Haha 6

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

23 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Not much...how's life? Aren't you watching your darling KSJ's new drama?

I am so sad that next week I will be going back to work physically for all my classes. :nervous:  I so prefer the online life . I can just teach like this from the comfort of my own home

My only consolation is that April will be LJH month! What are the odds two LJH oppas will have dramas ! 

Life's good. Cases are rising again and the lockdown will be hardened, but from my pov I am doing good, nothing to complain about. 

I am currently re-watching the 8th Season of "I Can See Your Voice", totally missed it this year, I guess afterwards I will start watching KSJ.

That picture fits perfectly with the picture I have from you in my mind. Doing a few sushi rolls on the side, being totally connected with everything, guiding your students through life. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1