Havenites Dabang

4 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

the one being slap hahahaha....the other is Kwon Sang Woo i gather? 

Bingo!!! You're right.

On the other hand...Penthouse cast is finally confirmed. I looked forward to this drama before because it was SSR and TLE team reunion...plus it was SSR and Eugene reunion. Then it was delayed, SSR withdrew. Now Penthouse will air along side Kairos, on the same day! Omg! How can I cope?! TLE team is a ratings magnet. Ngaaaaa 🥺😱🙃

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Awesome 1

81NYo5.gif - Royal Hotness x Coffee

1 hour ago, katakwasabi said:

Bingo!!! You're right.

On the other hand...Penthouse cast is finally confirmed. I looked forward to this drama before because it was SSR and TLE team reunion...plus it was SSR and Eugene reunion. Then it was delayed, SSR withdrew. Now Penthouse will air along side Kairos, on the same day! Omg! How can I cope?! TLE team is a ratings magnet. Ngaaaaa 🥺😱🙃

so SSR and Eugene will be the main CP?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

@SilverMoonTea :cry: I have no place to worship this beauty

He will have new drama with Kang Hana? But im not too fans of her.. so... My love has dwindled down. Yesterday I was trying to recall who is his name... Jang Ki Yong bwahahaha.... 

I need to drink my ginko biloba... & vitamin... my memories.... 

@Ameera yuhuuuu where are thou? :mine:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

15 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

He will have new drama with Kang Hana? But im not too fans of her.. so... My love has dwindled down. Yesterday I was trying to recall who is his name... Jang Ki Yong bwahahaha....

Kang Hana at least can act leh...

4 minutes ago, bluepebbles said:

Park Morgan !

Is there a confirmation already about his Gumiho casting? 

No, not yet confirm anything. Technically he's due for enlistment being born in 1992. Don't know what's going on at the moment.

• Like 5

After watching Yibo & Jackson eating sunflower seeds I craved some too so I bought a small pack. 😅😅😅

20200902-133046.jpg

I can't do what Yibo did i.e. taking the seed out with the tongue. The one I got is roasted, it breaks into pieces once cracked & super small inside the shell to be able to use tongue to get it out 😅

:psweatduck: It really is addictive...since the one I got is really tasty. My colleague & her BF also fell for it.

Edited by mademoisellesia
  • Haha 6

For the 1st time last night I went to the cinema to watch Tennet. It's been half a year since my last movie. We chose to go on a weekday, since the cinemas are quiet especially mid-week. It was quite surreal, every person sits one seat apart from the other and wearing  mask, like in the rest of our public places,  is mandatory. Still it was nice to watch a movie on the big screen

• Like 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Star Struck 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

17 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Tasty sunflower seeds I wish there are more roasted types available here for easy shelling.

Ooo, it also reminds me of the food thread couple days ago.

What happen in food thread couple days ago? Look for Asian groceries. They should have some.

13 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I'm on my second cup of coffee today. It's raining and i'm very sleepy whole day.

Tell me why the days so slow at morning and so fast at night?

And let's not talk about weekend? 

Tell me about it. I feel exactly the same. Why do I have to work so long and so little play time!? Yeah let's not talk about weekends, period.

P.S. Munching on those delicious sunflower seeds right now....

Edited by mademoisellesia
  • Haha 7

What do you think are the chances 2nd lead will get the girl ? Has it happened?  Cries la.  My oppa HSJ . :nervous: I’m cursing myself for watching that drama , every episode I get mad , and say I’ll drop it . But I’m still watching.  :shocked2:

• Like 5

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

28 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

i think i will camp in brahms ship lols

I hope you will be their captain for a long long time :lenny:

6 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Tell me why the days so slow at morning and so fast at night? :psweatduck:

And let's not talk about weekend?  :shocked2:

Agree 200% about this :PikaRIP:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: