Havenites Dabang

1 minute ago, JenL said:

Hahaha, sorry did I just put you off another drama? :laugh: I have strong (but polite) opinions when I dislike something (so no fan wars, but just firm with my dislike I guess)

Hahaha no.. the lovey dovey preview cringe me a lot... It's like they sailing alrd.. and just throw some random girl to disturb their relationship. And idk i'm kind of lost interest... 

• Haha 2
  • Shocked 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

17 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

But your threads always so nice...so I appreciate the effort

Thank you @abs-oluteM

The thing is, how many people (+lurkers) actually refer/look at page 1? From my experience at you-know-where, the answer is <3. Most people just post and ask "where" XXX is rather than look for it first / google. :idk:

1 minute ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Hahaha no.. the lovey dovey preview cringe me a lot... It's like they sailing alrd.. and just throw some random girl to disturb their relationship. And idk i'm kind of lost interest... 

Told you to join us for 18 Again lor~~

No silly things like this. We're still happily enjoying it to the end!

Everyone, trust us, watch 18 Again.

Good show. It will end tonight! :love:

@abs-oluteM Totally forgot... Lee Do Hyun deserves a badge of his own & we should proudly display him on our profile panel. :jinbtscry: Too late now. This show is so underrated.

• Haha 5
7 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Upload photos - Save to PC. Upload to Imgur.com. Copy & paste the direct link and voila! Hey wait, what are you talking about? You started the threads for MTF and Start-Up, so you did upload the photos, no??

*whispers I linked them to the original source.

Just now, mademoiselle said:

Most people just post and ask "where" XXX is rather than look for it first / google.

MY PET PEEVE. Is it that difficult to pop that same question into Google? :mad:

Alright, I will need help with the next drama to watch. I am only mildly interested in that upcoming Go Joon drama and Run On. But nothing else has really caught my eye. I might go back to watch Hot Stove League and Stranger so that I don't feel the pressure of a live-airing drama.

How is The Spies Who Loved Me going? 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Call me again @mademoiselle if she end up with the young husband version :lol:

@abs-oluteM 🤦‍♀️ what are we to do with this lady? You're closer to her (actually Jane is), can one of you strangle her for me? Hahaha.

Eh @SilverMoonTea C'mon lahhhh in order to be happy ending he has to return to his old self. At least he is still pretty up to finale :P

• Haha 6
17 minutes ago, Jane said:

*whispers I linked them to the original source.

Hahahaha. I do that sometimes when I'm lazy and then few months down the track the image disappear. :PsyWhat:

17 minutes ago, Jane said:

MY PET PEEVE. Is it that difficult to pop that same question into Google?

IKR! At one point I got so annoyed at SP/work that I stopped being "nice". It's the worst when those people suppose to "learn" from it (work) and they just want you to spoon feed them the info or they think you're the encyclopedia, so why Google when you're there. :GengarPout:→ I may be cute but I will bite.

20 minutes ago, Jane said:

Alright, I will need help with the next drama to watch. I am only mildly interested in that upcoming Go Joon drama and Run On. But nothing else has really caught my eye. I might go back to watch Hot Stove League and Stranger so that I don't feel the pressure of a live-airing drama.

How is The Spies Who Loved Me going? 

Ooo, yes to Hot Stove League (and Dr. Prisoner if you haven't seen it).

• Like 6
21 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

The thing is, how many people (+lurkers) actually refer/look at page 1? From my experience at you-know-where, the answer is <3. Most people just post and ask "where" XXX is rather than look for it first / google. :idk:

16 minutes ago, Jane said:

MY PET PEEVE. Is it that difficult to pop that same question into Google? :mad:

Hohoho...I have something even worse than this. Having a Youtube channel with subbed videos can be worse. Because I soft sub through Youtube, even though there are like 20 nice Thank you comments from people (meaning the subs are there, you just need to turn on), but there's always at least one person who not only can't find them, but is rude too :mad:

Then there's all the why haven't you posted/subbed this?? I demand this video to be subbed.  My answer to everything is either No or go search Youtube/ Google or search the fanclub first :smile:

I probably should stop responding to rude and clueless people :PikachuFacePalm::lenny:

• Haha 7

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

9 minutes ago, JenL said:

Hohoho...I have something even worse than this. Having a Youtube channel with subbed videos can be worse. Because I soft sub through Youtube, even though there are like 20 nice Thank you comments from people (meaning the subs are there, you just need to turn on), but there's always at least one person who not only can't find them, but is rude too

Then there's all the why haven't you posted/subbed this?? I demand this video to be subbed.  My answer to everything is either No or go search Youtube/ Google or search the fanclub first

I probably should stop responding to rude and clueless people

I know what you mean. I see some people ask e.g. "Where is the sub?" — and I'd be thinking where's the "please" or "thank you"? I'd say don't respond to them. Use that time to watch more episodes of 18 Again :laugh:

@mirmz Hello & good morning.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
27 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM 🤦‍♀️ what are we to do with this lady? You're closer to her (actually Jane is), can one of you strangle her for me? Hahaha.

Eh @SilverMoonTea C'mon lahhhh in order to be happy ending he has to return to his old self. At least he is still pretty up to finale :P

Cannot do anything...she's like this since I know her....hahahaah....I agree he has to go back to his old self if not it won't make sense . 

@Jane I am loving The Spies Who Love Me. Watch with me and @ktcjdrama

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

5 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I know what you mean. I see some people ask e.g. "Where is the sub?" — and I'd be thinking where's the "please" or "thank you"? I'd say don't respond to them. Use that time to watch more episodes of 18 Again :laugh:

Hahaha, you are a wise soul @mademoiselle I will follow this very smart advice  :MewHi: :hearties:

34 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahahah @SilverMoonTea I met you when we were watching Twogether. I thought you were only a variety show watcher and didn't do dramas anymore. That's why I was surprised you were watching DDSSLLS :CharmanderYay:...but then you got over it :letalQQ: 

Also wanted to add DDSSLLS maybe rubbed off on you too much. You want the mum to be getting with school boys :laugh:

Edited by JenL
  • Haha 5
  • Clapping Hands 1

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

@JenL I will still pick dodosol haha... after I finished flower boy next door. Yeah I regularly watch k drama... I think I watched way too many, so these days I kept dropping them off. I felt like I already know the ending :laugh: Until now, still havent complete last 2 eps Lies of Lies @LaLa. . . 

@JenL I'm more excited with LJW X GA swoon interview video lols... 

• Haha 7

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

18 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenL I'm more excited with LJW X GA swoon interview video lols... 

Oh, I pretty much watch dramas just to understand the in-jokes in behind the scenes videos and promotional videos (like Netflix games) :laugh: I thought you knew this about me. I get how you feel though - there's a nice charm about seeing LJW and GA banter in real life! I die everyyyyy time :KittyGun:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

IKR! At one point I got so annoyed at SP/work that I stopped being "nice". It's the worst when those people suppose to "learn" from it (work) and they just want you to spoon feed them the info or they think you're the encyclopedia, so why Google when you're there.

I nagged someone last week about it! I don't care anymore, if I don't tell them, how will they learn!

1 hour ago, JenL said:

I probably should stop responding to rude and clueless people

That's my weakness. I feel like I have to respond so that they will learn or I can't stand the thought of leaving them hanging.  Eek, on those rude people though! So unnecessary and demanding!

33 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yes @Jane come watch with us. It turned out to be quite good and fun. 

I will check it out! What ep is it on now? I must finish ROY first to start a new drama. Haha!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

2 minutes ago, Jane said:

That's my weakness. I feel like I have to respond so that they will learn or I can't stand the thought of leaving them hanging.  Eek, on those rude people though! So unnecessary and demanding!

Yes!!! Sameeee...This is literally why I respond. I hope they'll learn to be better people! But I think we may just be expecting too much :laugh: Some people will just always be like this "Where's my subs?" :KittyGun:

• Like 5

@Jane I second Hot Stove League and Stranger both!!! Have to avoid spoilers for Stranger though LOL they are everywhere...

@JenL I have learned to ignore rude people online lol. So many expect translations/subtitles to fall from the sky. There’s so much work that goes into subtitling.

There’s another type who annoys me to no end - they request for videos that have already been subbed (when they can just check my channel or twitter thread first). I respond/not respond according to my mood lol.

@abs-oluteM I have seen half of ep 1 for Start Up this morning and it seems promising so far! Already can feel SLS coming up and the episode hasn’t ended yet :Yikes:

Edited by im0202
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2
27 minutes ago, JenL said:

Yes!!! Sameeee...This is literally why I respond. I hope they'll learn to be better people! But I think we may just be expecting too much. Some people will just always be like this "Where's my subs?" 

And they will be the same people who ask for information when it's literally in their face!

14 minutes ago, im0202 said:

@Jane I second Hot Stove League and Stranger both!!! Have to avoid spoilers for Stranger though LOL they are everywhere...

I didn't see any of it! Or I didn't understand enough to know if they are spoilers or not. Hahaha! I mostly clicked on the BTS videos because the cast was so charismatic. Re: SLS for Start-Up, don't even bother fighting it! Those dimples demand our adoration!

• Like 7

54 minutes ago, Jane said:

I will check it out! What ep is it on now? I must finish ROY first to start a new drama. Haha!

We’re waiting for episode 6 to air this week. No worries, take your time. It’s an easy watch. And I will join Mr.Dimples’s wagon soon @abs-oluteM

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

48 minutes ago, im0202 said:

have seen half of ep 1 for Start Up this morning and it seems promising so far! Already can feel SLS coming up and the episode hasn’t ended yet :Yikes:

So far the thread is like a mini Team JP club. But we also do feel bad for DoSan. 

Yay @ktcjdrama. Join us ! 

--------------------------------

I am so emotional tonight after watching 18 Again finale. What a wonderful drama. Just one last pitch for it . Bookmark this you won't regret watching . Reminds me so much of dramas like Go Back Couple and The Light in Your Eyes.  @Mouse @USAFG @Phikyl  thought of you gals when I was watching this. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

6 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

No wonder you're a bit quiet @abs-oluteM :poliWeird: , your schedule no joke! Lols... 

@Jane I like Jinju personality the most actually, among the three. The friend with boyfriend annoyed me the most. Her bf is like so perfect already, but she kept complaining and kept secret from him. WY I don't like that she always need a man. If she can't be with Soo, she shd really just be alone. @JenL @Alice Wonderland, maybe you're right MTF indeed a bit annoying :thinking:... 

Oh silver.. I am sorry that I laughed. I was ready to get to bed. But your comments crack me up. Lols. 

I was paused in ep 8 ya maybe. And not dare to continue cuz i feel that the two guys fighting each other like that are so annoying. I havent continued it again so reading your comments alert me to get prepared before resuming it. Hahaha. Thanks chingu!

So to cheer u up, join us watching 18 again, it has good storyline trust me and @LaLa spilled me a bit that it has a good ending too. I haven't done yet so if you start now you have me and the rest of others who still watch this in slow pace, to give you a company. 

And one more watch Professional Single! It's a good watch! You can swoon and also get good storyline. Again, I'll let you know something good so I don't keep it for myself. Hehehe... 

Ok now really have to sleep. See you all. :MewWave:

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Like 7
  • Haha 2