Havenites Dabang

I already bought @Jane’s latest hard sell . My sis is also watching this. Quite fun though we both joke it can get a little raunchy :pandapopcorn:. Not for those under 18 for sure.  

Even Ji Chang Wook’s Netflix offering is surprisingly very daring as far as k dramas go. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Shocked 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

13 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM
what about Sweet Home :cry:

@MayanEcho
It's a fun watch and suitable for whole family. And yes it is colourful.

I will get to it. :GrowDerp:. Just that Bridgeton trailer really reeled me in 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

Christmas finally over. So maybe time to start a new drama. Any recommendations besides Run On? 

@abs-oluteMQueen Noonalicious, is the drama completely focussed on Romance? Or is it a more slice-of-life approach? You know how fast I am dropping at stuff, especially after the first episode. 

Romance is definitely one of the draws but it I would say a large part of it has to do with the male lead's personal journey as he comes to a cross road at the end of his athletic career

• Like 8

5 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Aything colourful and good OST will be instant favourites :1000:

I like that it has a bit of musical singing which recent Disney has lost, but they also added Pop / rap. China has many myths & legends, it would be interesting (and educational) to keep us continually informed and makes it easier to absorb. Although this one is modernised & has a change in story.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 7
43 minutes ago, Lynne said:

Good Morning...

and yayyy for the new podcase...:love:

@abs-oluteM you know... i was thinking to myself yesteday... Alice in Borderland and Sweet Home are two stories that I enjoy but tbh... Sweet Home is the one you can watch with your kids and family..

Alice is not something I would rec to watch with the kids because of its Adult content LOL 

Sweet Home is fine...not Alice In Borderland ...

and definitely not Bridgeton @Lynne @Jane ...they weren't kidding about the +18 scenes :pandawhat:

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Between @TRaNz and iQIYI, I feel like McDonald's is everywhere for me. Maybe I should just give in and get some. :laugh:

YAAAAASSSSS...just give in @Tofu ... indulgeee and treat yourself to something yummy from McDonalds.... you can thank me later. HAHAHAHAHAHHA

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

My sis texted me saying she heard lobster is cheap where I am... now I want lobster :shocked:

6 hours ago, Lynne said:

Sweet Home is the one you can watch with your kids and family..

Won't it be too scary for the kiddos? My nephew is super chicken. Can't even handle Disney villains like Scar or Jafar. *Shake my head* - he'll probably be like that little boy peeing in his pants in Sweet Home. Sighhh.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Awesome 1
17 minutes ago, Lynne said:

@mademoiselle awww... your nephew needs lots of hugs...... 

LOL.. idk.. as far as i know kids are pretty resilient... but you're also right.. not all kids can handle the horror part of the show.. 

I thought kids these days are much more resilient than us, because many kiddies shows are violent or dark (like Harry Potter). How is he even going to handle the child catcher in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang* if he can't even handle cartoon villains :jiminbtssigh:. *Another movie I would like to introduce to him.

And this show is supposed to be for kids! :idk:🤦🏻‍♀️

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 1