Havenites Dabang

8 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Are you by any chance on the JH Discord server? That could make this chat a lot easier.

Otherwise, you have to take a screen capture, then save it to a 3rd party server, e.g. imgur, and then embed that image here.

oh dear jesus this is gonnna be difficult

i dont have discord :/

but i can show u what i did to show u the screenshot

okay so here u go i put it my my pinterest, cuz i dont know how to operate imgur

sooooo: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/694961786242902230?nic_v2=1a1Z1QWGT there u go the screenshot is in there

Edited by MMM8P
  • Like 5

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

9 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Done.

okay ill make a thread in the morning im really tired ttyl froggy <3

or ill just do it now idk

but anyways join my club! @NiteWalker @abs-oluteM @Darkarcana @SilverMoonTea @OsmanthusTea @Ameera @wallflowersforjane @stroppyse

sorry im tired i cant think of many people to tag rn :(

Edited by MMM8P
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

2 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

@wallflowersforjane Saw your TV schedule, you have a rest on Sat. 😆 Watching dramas is consider a rest for me, hahahahaha. 

It's my poor eyes that need a rest from staring at the screen. Where oh where are my vitamins, I ran out of my eye vits a couple of weeks ago and I am starting to feel the dryness already.

52 minutes ago, Darkarcana said:

Saw a fb page called 'A different picture of chicken rice everyday' literally they post what the name said...everyday chicken rice...🤣...

Hahaha yes! I love it. I could eat chicken rice all the time!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

I also recommend 18 Again. It's another nice drama. I watched 17 Again (the movie) and liked it, just too bad the actor Lee Do Hyun couldn't recreate the basketball tricks Zac Efron did. It would immediately made him look so much cooler to school, which was once he was...

Ooh you also watched 18 Again? What do you think so far about it? I never watched the movie 17 Again so I couldn't compare both. I think Do Hyun did a great job so far acting as a 37 years old in 18 years old body. The way he talk sometimes did resemble the older actor (Yoon Sang Hyun) who plays as the older Hong Dae Young. 

Spoiler

In the film, does the female lead has several potential lovers coming in her way when she's in the middle of divorce process with male lead? I think in here we have at least two, the first love who also Dae Young's basketball competition and the baseball athlete. 

• Like 4

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

1 minute ago, LaLa said:

Ooh you also watched 18 Again? What do you think so far about it? I never watched the movie 17 Again so I couldn't compare both. I think Do Hyun did a great job so far acting as a 37 years old in 18 years old body. The way he talk sometimes did resemble the older actor (Yoon Sang Hyun) who plays as the older Hong Dae Young. 

Hide contents

In the film, does the female lead has several potential lovers coming in her way when she's in the middle of divorce process with male lead? I think in here we have at least two, the first love who also Dae Young's basketball competition and the baseball athlete. 

I like it! I've always enjoyed 17 Again — of how Zac is a Dad in that gorgeous body. You should so check out the movie. I'd say there are some parts in episode 1-2 that they stayed true with the movie and then expanded out in others.

Spoiler

It was hilarious, especially the actress who plays his daughter and coming onto him in one scene, which scares the bejesus out of him LMAO. The wife went on a date with a guy, yes, but that was it. Zac then spent some time getting to know his wife again in the movie, as well as being there for his kids.

Yeah Lee Do Hyun did a good job, although he can't exactly mimic Yoon Sang Hyun as Sang Hyun has this habit (I noticed in his other dramas) that he does. A sound that he makes which is like clearing his throat when he's displeased etc. So Do Hyun didn't have that habit.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, MMM8P said:

okay ill make a thread in the morning im really tired ttyl froggy <3

or ill just do it now idk

but anyways join my club! @NiteWalker @abs-oluteM @Darkarcana @SilverMoonTea @OsmanthusTea @Ameera @wallflowersforjane @stroppyse

sorry im tired i cant think of many people to tag rn :(

caught up in meeting right now....brb

• Like 3
Just now, abs-oluteM said:

Hello @Gochu . Just saw you post on one of our threads . Welcome to JangHaven! Make yourself at home . Make some friends. Do tell us a bit more about yourself - where you’re from if you are ok with disclosing? Are you also a k or c drama addict or fan ? 

hey! you probably know me. I am one of the OG staff from that forum we all left ;)

once Stroppyse updates the staff bio, you probably will figure out who I am.

I don't like any dramas. im old and grumpy

but I sometimes watch Japanese dramas :)

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Awesome 1

Squirtle!!

Squirt squirt

1 minute ago, Gochu said:

hey! you probably know me. I am one of the OG staff from that forum we all left ;)

once Stroppyse updates the staff bio, you probably will figure out who I am.

I don't like any dramas. im old and grumpy

but I sometimes watch Japanese dramas :)

Ya ya . I just edited my post ! I just realise . It’s God himself :laugh: ( am on mobile - can’t see the profile ) 

Edited by abs-oluteM
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

@SilverMoonTea I can grow any for the sake of it.....Not a fan of facial hair anyway. hahahaha

Side note: im sure Snowy has probs already said i, our state now has lifted curfew, so that is not in place anymore. Unfortunately we still have the 5km travel rule in place.

So for me nothing really changes....still moping around at home.....getting lazier and lazier every day. (no i refuse to exercise) hahaha

• Haha 8

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --