Havenites Dabang

18 Again episode 3 is awesome @LaLa! I hope you have watched otherwise don't go into the spoiler.

Spoiler

How pretty was the scene between Dae Young and Si Ah?? One of the reasons I love kdramas is because they can film a scene so beautifully and look so romantic, LOL. He's so sweet too, buying umbrellas for his twins. But the one that took the cake was Dae Young holding an umbrella over little Si Ah and Si Woo while he gets rained on in the ending scene.

Another thing I realise is this show has got 3 cuties to ogle. Ahhhh bliss. :wow: oh wait, make that 4 coz the baseball player is also another cutie although I don't think I will like him as much here.

Edit:

BTW, it's so cliche that both More Than Friends and 18 Again both the girl (in student uniform) standing indoor looking out at the heavy rain, not having an umbrella... and boys are just dying for a chance to share their umbrella with her. 🙄

Please tell me that actually happens in real life for you guys...? So over-use this scenario, LOL.

Edited by mademoisellesia
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Anyeong... yeorobun!!

How is your day? I hope you're all good. Btw I've wandered through Jeoseon Jive but I don't see 18 again thread? no one watching it here? I ever planned to watch it but forgot since lately I am so into C-Drama lately. I take a break from watching k-dramas, I think I got some kind of k-drama slump, but something caught me while I was in YT last night. Hahaha, you know when I don't find something really fun to watch or not in the mood to watch, I like watching random vlogs from youtubers. long story short, I found 18 and so I tried. I thought it would be just about same old switching soul concept with romance and all, buy hey they got something different, like they brought something about today's reality and family matters. and I like the idea of how he's going back to be 18 again to fix something that went wrong before and reach their old dreams. So I think this is good. I cried several moments for some scenes here already. so yea... Dunno where to spazz so I did it here, haha. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, abnoch said:

what the.. Lol emotional moustache? The melancholy one?

The one look melo with it... this is the best example So Ji Sub brought by @abs-oluteM. Actually there is thin line for looking haven't showered for a month or look emo :smug: Feel free to check the club btw... Maybe their mustache will give you more inspiration :smile:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

13 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@wallflowersforjane seems understand tho ...

Strong battle between JH & YYS it seems.

I am very biased because today YYS came out in an MV teaser and he looks very emo in there. Hahaha!

@Alice Wonderland For example, Kang Haneul would probably not be a good fit for Best Emotional Moustache (for now). Also, I missed your happy chatter around here! Have you been busy?

@SilverMoonTea Eh how come So Ji Sub wasn't in Q2, I wanted to vote him for Best Sageuk Moustache!

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

18 Again episode 3 is awesome @LaLa! I hope you have watched otherwise don't go into the spoiler.

Reveal hidden contents

How pretty was the scene between Dae Young and Si Ah?? One of the reasons I love kdramas is because they can film a scene so beautifully and look so romantic, LOL. He's so sweet too, buying umbrellas for his twins. But the one that took the cake was Dae Young holding an umbrella over little Si Ah and Si Woo while he gets rained on in the ending scene.

Another thing I realise is this show has got 3 cuties to ogle. Ahhhh bliss. :wow: oh wait, make that 4 coz the baseball player is also another cutie although I don't think I will like him as much here.

Because I keep remind myself that the current Woo Young is Dae Young, I should not root for Shi Ah to fall for him. They are father and daughter. Great job on Do Hyun to not giving a melo/romantic gaze but a caring stare to his twins. Gahh Do Hyun did fantastic acting as 37 y.o in 18 body. He has this boyish charm but also an adult one :heart:

And yes, that epilogue scenes. Those kind of epilogue or flashback to the past are done beautifully.

4 cuties? Hmm Dae Young's younger self aka Woo Young, the class president, Shi Woo and the baseball player? Shi Woo has thick eyebrows. The actor who played Shi Woo also stares in Oh Samkwang Villa. You like him? Let's join me and @bluepebbles in the thread :eeeee:

Oh and for the rain scenes... I usually keep an umbrella inside my bag, so sadly those scenes would never happen to me. :P

1 hour ago, Alice Wonderland said:

How is your day? I hope you're all good. Btw I've wandered through Jeoseon Jive but I don't see 18 again thread? no one watching it here?

Good evening Alice. Today is a little bit better than yesterday because I could sneak time to catch up with drama. I want to enjoy this happiness when I could before facing another possibility long day at work tomorrow. 

Both @mademoisellesia and me watch 18 Again. I just found out that madem also watched it today. Before that I only talking about that drama by myself on twitter :P Have you watched it?

@SilverMoonTea I want to vote, but I couldn't compare the pictures of the choices... Is there any post that mention the pictures in the vote? Need to think about it first :Ghastlel:

Edited by LaLa
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Awesome 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

@wallflowersforjane I like him in mustache when he become a samurai in Mr. S. He looks hot when he swings his sword and fight his opponents. and compared to JW in HP, haha he is so different. 

I miss you and all here too, hahaha, I am not that busy but yeah sometime works make me really tired so I just like to play games and chat in between. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
4 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@wallflowersforjane I like him in mustache when he become a samurai in Mr. S. He looks hot when he swings his sword and fight his opponents. and compared to JW in HP, haha he is so different. 

I miss you and all here too, hahaha, I am not that busy but yeah sometime works make me really tired so I just like to play games and chat in between. 

And he was very emo there too right? Ta-da, Best Emotional Moustache! 

I know what you mean, last week I wasn't very active here too. I was in office and I was pretty tired after coming home everyday. This week WFH so I have more time to chit chat.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Because I keep remind myself that the current Woo Young is Dae Young, I should root for Shi Ah to fall for him. They are father and daughter. Great job on Do Hyun to not giving a melo/romantic gaze but a caring stare to his twins. Gahh I Do Hyun did fantastic acting as 37 y.o in 18 body. He has this boyish charm but also an adult one

And yes, that epilogue scenes. Those kind of epilogue or flashback to the past are done beautifully.

4 cuties? Hmm Dae Young's younger self aka Woo Young, the class president, Shi Woo and the baseball player? Shi Woo has thick eyebrows. The actor who played Shi Woo also stares in Oh Samkwang Villa. You like him? Let's join me and @bluepebbles in the thread

Oh and for the rain scenes... I usually keep an umbrella inside my bag, so sadly those scenes would never happen to me. :P

Should or shouldn't? I'm taking you meant "shouldn't". Shi Ah has her own loveline with the cutie so I'm not too worried about her and Woo Young, hahaha. It'll be funny anyway so I'm anticipating it in a comedic way. The part where he was lecturing the girls was funny.

Isn't Oh Samkwang Villa that 100++ episodes drama? *Awkward laughsssss* ahahaha, I will politely decline the invitation. I've seen Shi Woo elsewhere (will have to Google next time). I know Class President is an idol... he was wooing Won Jin Ah in Melting Me Softly.

Oh LaLa, maybe you should wait a bit before taking out your umbrella. Like Go Back Couple's 4th or 5th female lead, LOLLLL.

10 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

We should have the category - Leftover Moustache Oppas. 

Leftover Moustache Oppa sounds good.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6