12 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I really love this part and am glad that they’re on the same side. Although it’s still possible telling HS is just one of SH’s strategies to bring down Ji Yong...? KSH’s acting is so good, the longing for her lover and the sadness...

Ya possible as well. We're only mid point but the drama is already serving so many unexpect twists. 

This speculation also possible

I see the ratings rose for this show

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

I finally watched ep 6 with subs. I found the way how evil jerk (thanks to @abs-oluteMwe got new nickname for the partner of the fox) smirked when he heard about the news of Hee Soo being pregnant is scary. It's like he has been waiting for it. The smile isn't a real honest and happy for hearing about the his unborn baby but like all his plan is going smoothly? :ChikoWTF:

And that head maid. How come she is still able to work there? She felt as if she owned the mansion by installing hidden cameras for blackmail or recording people over something. Whom do she report to? Or maybe she just want to keep all of it for her own blackmail purpose ? :pandathink:

Somehow it's quite frightening to see that the Han sons seems to know that the head maid knew everything in the house but do nothing (yet) of her way getting the information. I really hope Seo Hyun can stop that head maid all for once or really strip all her power and used it for her gain. I for once vote for Seo Hyun to be the chairman for Hyowon Group. :HaunterOK:

I've said it when I watched the preview for the first time in my twitter acc, but I want to express it again that I really like how Seo Hyun says to Hee Soo to only focus on her children while she will be the one who take care of everything and do everything in her stead. It shows how she really cares for Hee Soo as friend and sister (?). I really hope the sisterhood between them won't be broken forever. I hope both can spread their wings widely and fly to freedom like No Deok found its freedom from the screeching owner :MewGiggle:

---------------

a very rough translations of Han's family member 

Han Jin Ho (mid 40s/ Hyowon Group's eldest son, Seo Hyun's husband, Soo Hyuk's father)

"Did you think I lived according to my wishes? Did you think I have ever get something as I want to? If I knew a chaebol's life like this when I wan inside my mother's womb, I would choose to not be born!"

His appearance looks smooth without any help, and thanks to his immature mentality he looks younger than his age but on the inside, Jin Ho is full with inferiority. Because of his lacking self, in his youth Jin Ho relied on alcohol and because he only drunk alcohol, he was dead drunk (to the point of losing his consciousness). After getting married with Seo hyun, he declares that he will quit drinking and replaces the emptiness with a hobby scratching the lottery coupons. 

It has been long since he became the ugly duck of the family (even when he is the eldest son) because he's not good in studying unlike his sister Jin Hee and he couldn't keep up with his younger brother Ji Yong in every way. At home, usually Jin Ho has been suffering from a complex after being compared to Ji Yong for all his life. However, thanks to his wife, Seo Hyun, his hopeless image has become better.

For having his son Soo Hyuk, whom the only thing that he can be proud of, to inherit the company is the only ambition that he has but never expressed it aloud. He knew that Soo Hyuk and Yu Yeon falls in love and he has confronted Seo Hyun, but he still didn't know about Seo Hyun's sincerity who doesn't abandon him until the end.

Yang Soon Hye (early 70s/Chairman Han's wife, Hee Soo's mother in law)

"Who dare shows their back to me? Are you ignoring me? Do you want to die? Hey!!"

She has a bad temper and a very loud voice and her outfit and appearance is also terrifying. However, as if she is an actress, she pretends to be noble and elegant when in front of multiple officials and outsiders. When you look at it, Yang Soon Hye's viciousness is maximized seems to have started when her husband had another woman in after 4 years of marriage and gave birth to Ji Yong who was born out of wedlock. 

Chairman Han raised Ji Yong with the help of a nanny (whose in fact is Ji Yong's birth mother) until he was 10 years old and Soon Hye felt officially insulted by Ji Yong's mother who went back and forth inside her house. Instead of living while holding it in, she hates Ji Yong's birth mother and she is lashing out her anger according to her wishes as if it's normal and over the years her viciousness grew.

When others are praising the youngest Ji Yong and not her own children, she was sneaky and to save her own face, she accept Ji Yong who was born out of wedlock as her won and hiding the fact that Ji Yong isn't her son.

• Thanks 3
  • Clapping Hands 3

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

20 hours ago, LaLa said:

It has been long since he became the ugly duck of the family (even when he is the eldest son) because he's not good in studying unlike his sister Jin Hee and he couldn't keep up with his younger brother Ji Yong in every way.

Oh my I didn't expect bread throwing sis to be good in her studies...she obviously threw all her education and manners away.

20 hours ago, LaLa said:

Chairman Han raised Ji Yong with the help of a nanny (whose in fact is Ji Yong's birth mother) until he was 10 years old and Soon Hye felt officially insulted by Ji Yong's mother who went back and forth inside her house

hmmm no wonder JY had no qualms having Tutor Fox do the same

Thanks for the translations. Now I get a better idea of their behaviour

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

:shocked: The thumbnail of Mine on my Netflix today shows a close up on the blue diamond with blood stains worn by a female.... Has anyone else got that? 

Mine had the 4 ladies - Hee Soo, SH, Tutor Fox and young maid ( gosh I cannot remember all their names) and it was just a sparkly filter 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

11 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@LaLa @ktcjdrama does this look like pre-released or was this in last week’s? 

Pre released. It will be included in tonight's episode. Hmm since this is on netflix I guess the sub will soon come out right? I don't think I'll share the rough trans. Tomorrow morning if there's any other pre-release video and I have the time, I'll drop by to give a rough trans for it. 

@abs-oluteM @ktcjdrama I hope this mention find you when you already watch the episodes. If not then the moment you read this sentence, quickly use the back button and just read the under rants of mine after you watch the episodes.

My emotional high rants and comments after watching live / quick summary of what happening in ep 7 (not in order because I write based on what I remember)

- The fox bravely announced her presence and her real identity to Hee Soo. She no longer hide the fact that she is the birth mom of Ha Joon. Hee Soo starts to tremble with anger and shock and Seo Hyun takes her away to calm her down and called doctor to their home. On the way home, Hee Soo couldn't stop trembling and Seo Hyun held her hands. After Hee Soo got an IV drip, Seo Hyun says that she need to rest and think about Ha Joon and her only. She will do any other thing in her stead. Hee Soo says no, because it's her problem to bear. 

- Seo Hyun calls her lawyer to confirm about the real tutor identity. She also prevents the fox from entering her house before she allows it. She swiftly investigate about Fox identity, entered the Yi Yeon family house and investigating the head maid, called the real tutor to meet face to face. The real tutor said she pitied Fox and lend her her name and identity so that Fox can meet with Ha Joon -_-

- After investigating about Fox identity, Seo Hyun finally met with her in her study. Before that she warned the head maid for her to dare report of taking video of their meeting and tell it to Ji Yong. It looks like Seo Hyun really knew about the head maid activities now. Fox said that she will take Ha Joon away. She left Ha Joon with a mind to make Ha Joon to become a prince of the family. But now she realized she was wrong. She insisted that she has the right for took Ha Joon because she cares for him for 10 months and raised him for 18 months until she gave him away to Hyowon family. Seo Hyun warns that she is a criminal for hiding her faking her identity. Fox tries to make a deal by keeping Jin Ho as the chairman but Seo Hyun has nothing for it. It was her and evil jerk deal with Jin siblings mom.   

- The blue diamond now in Jin Ho's grasp. He took it from the head maid. The maid kind of persuades him to not tell the truth that he got the diamond from her with many excuse. And I guess the easy and innocent Jin Ho believes her word. Head maid also lead Jin Ho to the underground basement and there they found a secret door that leads to another bunker. It was filled with Kim Mi Ja's (Evil Jerk) mother. 

- Fox told Evil Jerk that Hee Soo now knew the truth. Hee Soo confronts him when he arrived from home. He spewed all lies to make her believe him. He said he didn't know the fox. It was an honest mistake he did in his young age and didn't even know that Fox leave Ha Joon when he was away in England. It's not his fault. Hee Soo keeps insisting that Fox is Ha Joon's birth mother. There's no way he didn't know fox at all. Evil Jerk said that Fox just wanted a revenge to him and their family. Hee Soo asked him to leave the house. Outside Evil Jerk meets with Seo Hyun and he slapped him. The jerk says it's not her business because Ha Joon and the unborn baby are his children. Seo Hyun says she might kill him if he stays that way. She will the one who protects Hyo Won. 

- Head maid realized that Seo Hyun knew about all her cards. About how she recorded almost everything happened in the house for her own purpose. She begged Seo Hyun to use her. She will do everything that Seo Hyun ask and in the time when Seo Hyun needed her the most, she will gladly to be Seo Hyun's slave even it's needed.

- Fox shamelessly wait in Hee Soo's house waiting for Ha Joon (?) Hee Soo asks Fox to say about her real story. Hee Soo did it for Ha Joon's sake. Fox once again keeps insisting she has the right because she gave birth to Ha Joon. Fox then tell that she sent Ha Joon away because he was sick as baby (why both Fox and Evil Jerk keeps making different story behind the story of Ha Joon coming to Hyowon geez. Which is the truth?!)  Hee Soo finally realized that what Fox wanted is Ha Joon, not a revenge. Hee Soo ask for Fox to not harm Ha Joon anymore. Fox says letting him know that Fox is alive won't hurt him. Fox says she's afraid if she can't see Ha Joon for the rest of her life. Hee Soo asks her to take away evil Jerk instead of Ha Joon. 

- Head maid announces the change of personal in Cadenza and Rubato per Seo Hyun's instruction. The greedy maid and butler will move to Rubato and Yu Yeon will also move there to assist Hee Soo. The maids at Rubato including Fox will stay at Cadenza. Soo Hyuk who heard that say that Yu Yeon has to stay in Cadenza. He won't let her away. Seo Hyun who witnessed the scene talked with him in her study. He asks why she sent away Yu Yeon. He won't let her because he loves Yu Yeon. Seo Hyun asks him to grow up and mind his action. Sending Yu Yeon away is the only best way for her to be safe and to not suffer the same fate as his birth mother.

- Seo Hyun got a flashback when she visits Chairman Han in the hospital. When she just joined the family, Han asks what she wants from her marriage with Jin Ho. Does she want to have Hyo Won? Seo Hyun knew there's no way for her to have that because even though Han might not let Jin Ho to have the position, there is still evil jerk. Han said that there's no way he will let evil jerk to be his successor. 

- Another flashback in the past, this time with the Madam (Han Siblings mother) and Evil Jerk. He ask her to keep quiet about the truth of Fox real identity. He planned to bring Fox as Ha Joon tutor and wanted her to keep her mouth shut and keep the secret from Hee Soo. If she agreed then Jin Ho will have the position as the president. Madam asked if she was his birth mother, would he ask a favor like that? Jerk said if she were his mother, then there's no way he would turn up like this. (ha that psychopath blamed others for his twisted mind? -_-)

- Jerk got the info that Fox is still staying in the mansion and they met at his office (as the pre released video) He said for her to leave. He would give any money for her. Fox said she has changed. She's no longer the same person as 6 years ago. Jerk says the one who exchanged Ha Joon for money was her in the first place. He said it's his fault for allowing her entering the house as a tutor in the first place. He threatened that she might die for real this time if she is not stopping. Fox said she won't die alone. 

- Hee Soo and Ha Joon go to obgyn together. They hear the baby heartbeat and after that have lunch for chicken together. They have a son and mother bonding session. It was all happy until Ha Joon confessed he remember the first time he met Hee Soo. He fcking knew and realized Hee Soo is not his birth mother. AND HE KNEW THAT FOX IS HIS BIRTH MOTHER!!! He didn't remember her face, but recognized her smell. At first he didn't realize it but the longer they spent time together, he recognized the smell. In tears he asked Hee Soo to not hate fox. Gaaaah I hate that Hee Soo became weak again for Ha Joon...

- Fox got kicked out from the house by Jerk ordered. When the security report it to Seo Hyun, she calmedly apologize that she has to fire him for listening to Jerk's order and kicking out the Fox. On the way back from her trip, Hee Soo and Ha Joon saw Fox outside the mansion. She ordered for the Fox to be let in and she would take the blame for it. And the ungrateful Fox told all the secrets to Hee Soo when they are on Rubato. She told how it was all Jerk's plan who let her into he house, making the Madam to keep silent about Fox identity and that Jerk is an evil man and he can not be trusted at all. Hee Soo screamed for her to shut up but Fox keep saying all the two faced truth of Jerk. Hee Soo is hysterical after Fox left and Yu Yeon has to calm her down and offers some tea. (because Hee Soo refuse to see a doctor).

- Jin Hee visits to share the rumors to Madam and Jin Ho about how Jerk is going to take away Jin Ho's place as the president next month. Madam keep saying it's not the plan, Jerk has promised that Jin Ho will have the seat instead of him. 

- Hee Soo after she calmed down a bit, immediately visits Madam's room. She beg for Madam to tell all the truth to her. No more lies just truth. Madam in a calm voice tells that the one who made the sob story that Fox died in accident was Jerk, it wasn't her plan. He did all of that after Jerk fell in love with Hee Soo and wanted to marry with him. Jerk ask Madam to hide the identity of Fox in exchange for president title for Jin Ho. 

- Hee Soo miraculously got back to Rubato after a long walk but with lost expression. Fox who is worried (only now she realized her mistake? TOO LATE!) after revealing all the truth to Hee Soo goes to Rubato and saw her staggering while walking back from Cadenza. She followed her silently. Yu Yeon came down to check on Hee Soo who just got back but she mindlessly walk into the living room. Then suddenly blood comes rushing down Hee Soo's legs. Fox gasped and Yu Yeon stared. Hee Soo collapsed and started to sob hysterically seeing the pool of blood under her legs. Yu Yeon called Seo Hyun (what in the heck that they didn't call ambulance! For goodness sake!! I swear I screamed at my screen while watching this part) Seo Hyun too the moment she arrives at Rubato, just looked and then hugs Hee Soo who is going crazy right now, trying to make all the blood to go back inside her. huhuhu

:pandaroar::pandarage2::pandarage:

• Thanks 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

The moment they showed that Ji Yong arranged for Tutor to enter the house, I knew there could be no good ending for Hee Soo and him. I was just wondering how he would explain it such that they would still stay together for the second half.

But never did I expect that he would say that he didn’t remember the woman was his son’s mother! The excuse - it was just a short fling 😱😂 It was 8 years ago, not 80 years 🙄

• Haha 4

Just came from watching tonight's episode. Like you @LaLa I was screaming inside "call the ambulance!!" And Seo Hyun swung by so fast that it seems she is just in the next room :laugh: Anyway, looks like they're going to keep the possible miscarriage a secret from HJY? The happy Hee Soo in the preview, was that a flashback or her newfound self after the shocking revelation of what her husband might be truly like? 

While I still like the direction of the writing and some things happening in this episode, I have to say that they're rather "milking" Hee Soo's emotional turmoil for this episode. I hope there will be a better balance.

I take my words back. Not interested anymore about HJY and Tutor's back story. Not only because we've been shown some of it, but also for me it's simply a manipulative move from HJY. He no doubt is the most dangerous person in the family. 

Love the reveal that Ha Joon actually knew who is who regarding the mothers around him. No wonder he was showing a lot of tempers after Tutor came. Poor little kid, so confused and no one to talk to about it. I cried at that part. 

Now the things that I dislike, the part about "milking" on Hee Soo's emotional turmoil, is that after Hee Soo let Tutor in, why does she have to spill everything to her and stress her out? Even before Hee Soo found out that Ha Joon already knew, what's wrong with letting the kid know about the existence of his birth mother. Using a gentle and calculated way, of course.  As much as I root for Hee Soo to be by Ha Joon's side, I think he should be informed about his birth mother. But well, their world is different from our common world, so what do I know.... I actually pitied Tutor a bit in terms of her wanting to be with Ha Joon. I don't approve her way of cheating into his life though. But it turned out also that she's been seeing HJY for two years!... Sigh, we shall see what the next episode brings.

Another thing, couldn't they find a better looking blue diamond? That thing looks so cheap, sorry to say.

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Omg @LaLa that last scene ....with the blood . Looks like she will lose her baby. 

So it is clear that Evil Jerk Ji Yong was the one who brought Tutor Fox in.  His siblings maybe greedy,  spoilt and stupid but he is evil personified.  Way more dangerous. TBH , I felt some sympathy for  Tutor Fox  today. While I cannot condone how she deceived Hee Soo, I can understand the pain of a mother who had no means in raising her own child  and was forced to give her child up. If only she had not been so cunning earlier on , that I would have said that both women leave Ji Yong , and raise Ha Joon together.  Funny but believable that Hee Soo would rather give up Ji Yong than Ha Joon.

If there was anything good that came up from this episode was the sisterhood between Hee Soo and Seo Hyun. Seo Hyun siding , protecting and helping her sister-in-law . So rare in such shows so I appreciate that the drama went this route. Seo Hyun was the father-in-law's chosen one. The old man clearly didn't trust his children and I believed he had wanted SH to be his successor. I suppose he would have given that blue diamond necklace to her. And oh my that basement with his secret room for Ji Yong's birth mum. That was at the end of the day what he treasured most - the memories of her.

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

And oh my that basement with his secret room for Ji Yong's birth mum. That was at the end of the day what he treasured most - the memories of her.

It now occurs to me how an old man like him can open those heavy looking door? 🤔 Unless maybe it’s supposed to be automated with some remote control, haha... What we’re seeing is the forceful manual way of opening. 

I wonder why he specifically mentioned that HJY will never be his successor.... there is yet more secret within this family.

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Insightful 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

I wonder why he specifically mentioned that HJY will never be his successor.... there is yet more secret within this family. 

Same ...did he know this dark sinister side to JY? Perhaps he is aware that JY has a mean streak , goes watch these illegal matches. 

By the way , now old lady no longer has her singing lessons in the garden....no more peacock to watch her sing!  

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

By the way , now old lady no longer has her singing lessons in the garden....no more peacock to watch her sing!  

I can understand peacock grandma pain. The 2nd wife of grandpa, Kim Mi Ja, is so gorgeous. Is she some actress? He still kept all those memories of her to the point of obssesion, I would say. That basement is almost like a shrine for her. I wonder if Ji Yong's birth mother served as important background for storyline of the drama, even when she already dead? 

Peacock grandma actually is pretty simple character, I really curious on the 2nd wife personality. Jin Yong for sure inherited her good looks, not sure if his cunning personality also from her. 

I hope sister in law relationship continue to be good. I think He Soo also will protect Seo Hyun later on, when her relationship with Suzy going public. Now I understand why Mine poster is this 2 strong women. 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I can understand peacock grandma pain. The 2nd wife of grandpa, Kim Mi Ja, is so gorgeous. Is she some actress? He still kept all those memories of her to the point of obssesion, I would say. That basement is almost like a shrine for her. I wonder if Ji Yong's birth mother served as important background for storyline of the drama, even when she already dead?

In some ways peacock grandma is pitiful...lonely when your husband loves another. 

------------

Hmmm looks like Hee Soo going to pretend that she's all fine - oh my I love this revenge.

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

5 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

:laugh: you got a nickname for Madam. I named the tutor as Fox @abs-oluteM named the jerk as Evil Jerk. Should we make a dictionary or some of contents so that other people won't be confused with our conversation hahaha

@ktcjdrama and @Chocolate have any nickname for the drama characters?

Oh does anyone have some knowledge in music? I searched for Rubato and Cadenza, trying to find any clue and so far my google search shows that it related with music. Does it play something important? While I'm working on Chairman Han characters, his description said he loves music and arts so maybe he built the mansion with that reference in mind :thinking:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

I'm here to report to madam @Chocolate that I kept my end of the bargain :pandatakeit: I watched ep 1 and then sort of fastforwarded ep 2... couldn't be bothered watching but really interested in finding out about the story so I read recap instead from ep 3-6. I feel like I probably missed a lot of details but probably not the bigger picture.

Then just now I watched the whole ep 7 and looking forward to watching ep 8. By ep 7, a lot characters whom I totally couldn't stand in the first 2 eps became a bit more mellow and hence the show has become much more tolerable for me. 

I wonder:

- Whether the 4 women at the end of ep 7 will band together to 'destroy' the evil in Hyowon's group (Hi Soo, Seo Hyun, Ja Kyeong and Yu Yeon) ? That would be super cool. Please let HS and SH at least to stay a 'team' instead having them go against each other. 

- Whether Han Ji Young after all ..is not the bad guy at all... That would be a massive twist! But something that I would welcome~ oh I must say I like the actor!

- Whether Mother Emma has her own secret that hasn't been revealed yet. She looks nice and sincere and yet at the same time she can look 'cunning' as well... like as if she's having another motive apart from just lending an ear to people in need. If it's indeed so.. kudos to the actress..she's doing it really well. 

• Haha 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

1 hour ago, LaLa said:

my google search shows that it related with music. Does it play something important? While I'm working on Chairman Han characters, his description said he loves music and arts so maybe he built the mansion with that reference in mind

Yes, rubato and cadenza are related to music. Maybe at a later episode we’ll see the connection? Coz I am sure it’s named that way on purpose. 

Below is the meaning ~ 

rubato: the temporary disregarding of strict tempo to allow an expressive quickening or slackening, usually without altering the overall pace. (In Italian, it literally means “robbed”)

cadenza: a virtuoso solo passage inserted into a movement in a concerto or other work, typically near the end. (This one can be seen more often in performances and is usually at higher notes. It’s an opportunity for a soloist to shine, or a choir part eg.the sopranos)

• Like 1
  • Insightful 5

MTDzeiV.gif

Yay @SnowBlob is watching this too... Are the same watchers of Lie of Lies are now gathers watching Mine together? :laugh:

3 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

Whether Mother Emma has her own secret that hasn't been revealed yet.

For a nun who have taken her vows, she has a collection of expensive bags inside her cabinets.. :brb:

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

rubato: the temporary disregarding of strict tempo to allow an expressive quickening or slackening, usually without altering the overall pace. (In Italian, it literally means “robbed”)

cadenza: a virtuoso solo passage inserted into a movement in a concerto or other work, typically near the end. (This one can be seen more often in performances and is usually at higher notes. It’s an opportunity for a soloist to shine, or a choir part eg.the sopranos)

Thanks for the info. Hmm after reading this, I kind of imagining that Rubato suits Hee Soo. She 'disregards' the strict rules of Hyo Won's family so that she could still retain herself without losing it when staying inside the family. It can be a simple one, like her outfits on the death anniversary of Kim Mi Ja, eating foods outside the house (fried chicken with Ha Joon). She's still trying to maintain the dignity of the family in front of public eyes but now after she realized the true face of the Jerk and the family, she started to make a way for herself to get out from the mansion.

While Cadenza, the meaning of 'solo passage' catch my eye and I immediately thought of Seo Hyun. Among the main family members of Cadenza, Seo Hyun works 'solo' and to the viewers (in my eyes) she is like the solo fighter and who conducts everything in the house and maintain it properly while the rest of members are making ruckus or getting into trouble (Jin Ho and Jin Hee for example). 

I too want to see if this reference will be explained later in the upcoming episodes or not. Take my thoughts with a grain of salt ;)

No quick summary for tonight episode. There were several parts that I wasn't sure yet and I don't have a smooth streaming so I missed many parts while trying to make the streaming worked. But I'm sure that I really want to know about the whole story of the accidents in Ep 1. The drama is keep teasing us by repeating the same scenes again and again :(

Rough trans for text preview ep 9 (taken from tvn official website)

The contents of Chairman Han's will made Ji Yong furious and in his disgusting hobby, someone got sacrificed. Sun Hye (Madam) found out about the basement bunker and exploded with anger. Hee Soo wants to work again as an actress but Ji Yong prohibited it because she is pregnant with 'his child'. Meanwhile, Ja Kyung finds someone to win back Ha Joon and Hee Soo decides that she won't back down either. 

• Insightful 2
  • Clapping Hands 3

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

O wow... what an episode... I was mostly on the edge of my seat while watching. My general opinion for this episode is that ~ how loose are the lips of some of these people :laugh:From here we can see who are the weak ones and who are the strong ones.

- So the ladies involved are on agreement that they will keep Hee Soo's miscarriage a secret from the rest of the family. But of course there's an exception of loose lips. 

- Love Seo Hyun's advice to the peacock madam "learn to hold your tongue, read up on middle schoolers ethics book" LOL....

- Interesting to note that the Han Jin siblings are on close terms with the employees. Jin Ho with the head maid and butler, while Jin Hee with the butler. They're definitely on close terms judging by the way/attitude when he speaks to her. 

- We see a bit of background of Ji Yong. His mother said that he shouldn't have been born, and later on we see him cried also. Feeling a bit pitiful for him, but man, he's a very dangerous person who lies blatantly and frames/threatens people for his own benefit only. Even peacock madam referred to him as heartless monster.

- What's up with Sister Emma's bag? They made such a big deal about it...

- Hee Soo's background as an actress came to good use now that she is pretending to be a new woman. However, not smart enough that the head maid caught onto her not being pregnant anymore.

- I had to give it to Soo Hyuk for gathering the elderlies and announced that he is not gonna get engaged. That was a smart and brave move. Foolish? 

- Really love the golden dress Hee Soo was wearing. I wish she would stand up to show it off.

- Smart Chairman Han for giving a time limit to disclose his will. Then we find Ji Yong's crying, wonder what the content of the will was.

- Well, well, well... Fox turned into a witch this episode, lol, just look at her attire when she came to Cadenza later in the episode, except for the balloon sleeves, and she forgot to bring along the broom. However, I appreciate her concern for Hee Soo earlier. She seems genuinely worried about her.

- That last scene in the dining room. Who else think it's just a stage-up by the three ladies? 

- We see more of that fateful opening scene of this drama. Hee Soo survived, but someone else was bloodied. Guessing from how sad Ha Joon was crying, it's either Ji Yong, or his birth mother.

Can't wait for next week's new episode!!

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
  • Tasty 1

MTDzeiV.gif

@LaLa There's def something else going on with Mother Emma :pandapopcorn: Well..if you're referring to the cupboard underneath the bible and the cross..it seems she has about 4 bags right there. LOL..I had this crazy thought: what if Mother Emma turns out to be Jin Young's mother :pandaheadstomp: 

What's with Hi Soo doing jumping rope in the garden??? She wanted to hide the fact that she lost her baby..no? :idk:

13 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

- That last scene in the dining room. Who else think it's just a stage-up by the three ladies? 

Me :btsjklove: I really hope it's a trap of some sorts.. if not..then I think I'd have a bit of a problem with Hi Soo's threat of killing? Ja Kyeong over Ha Joon. 

13 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

- We see more of that fateful opening scene of this drama. Hee Soo survived, but someone else was bloodied. Guessing from how sad Ha Joon was crying, it's either Ji Yong, or his birth mother.

So the lady who was on the floor seeing the blood was Hi Soo?? I really couldn't tell who that is because of the angle of the camera and the hair do. I thought it's Lee Bo Young but really I couldn't be sure. 

• Like 4

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

1 hour ago, SnowBlob said:

So the lady who was on the floor seeing the blood was Hi Soo?? I really couldn't tell who that is because of the angle of the camera and the hair do. I thought it's Lee Bo Young but really I couldn't be sure. 

Yes, it's Hee Soo. The blood belongs to someone else. 

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1

MTDzeiV.gif