Welcome! Report Your House Here

On 9/11/2020 at 8:28 AM, NiteWalker said:

how do u want the couch? lols

Hmm a comfortable one that can be used to sleep and lounging together?  :D

For the bingo.. I tried both Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff... I think I am more a Hufflepuff than a Ravenclaw  :psweatduck:

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Haha 5
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 2

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

On 9/10/2020 at 11:54 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

@abs-oluteM youre on the most over populated dorm haha... 

@mademoisellesia lols... record her attendance. I'm worry she will corrupt the rest of innocent Ravenclaw students :lenny:

Here's your trait triplem :

hd-ravenclaw-traits-wallpaper-by-emily-c

ahhhh ...i don't think I have much of these traits....how is oppa ogling a creative and original trait. Maybe intuitive...i can sense it when the oppa may have good abs :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Shocked 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

30 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

@LaLa me tooo..i havent done it properly..but at a glance..i think i'm more of a hufflepuff too!! Move me pleaseee

That's why I asked @NiteWalker and @im0202 for let me to crash on their couch common room from time to time :BulbaOWO:

I used 2 different account to try the sorting hat (at pottermore before it changed to wizzarding world like now) and I got 2 different outcomes, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff... Other unofficial quizzes too, gave me result sometimes I'm a claw, sometimes I'm a puff... But never a Gryffindor or Slytherin x)

• Haha 9
  • Shocked 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

5 minutes ago, LaLa said:

I used 2 different account to try the sorting hat (at pottermore before it changed to wizzarding world like now) and I got 2 different outcomes, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff... Other unofficial quizzes too, gave me result sometimes I'm a claw, sometimes I'm a puff... But never a Gryffindor or Slytherin x)

hmmm i remember i got a gryffindor before....however the bingo show i have no quality to be one lols

• Haha 9
15 minutes ago, abnoch said:

@abs-oluteM joined as slytherin @mademoisellesia haha

Woot !!!! So happy you join us.  Who else is slytherin ? @SilverMoonTea your gang ! 

Honestly all  this is new to me . What’s your patron & wand ? I hv no idea what I’m saying :lol: .  How to do that bingo thing ? 

Edited by abs-oluteM
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

9 minutes ago, abnoch said:

@mademoisellesia what jealous lol. Thanks

@abs-oluteM you didnt watch harry potter? Haha first you can discover your patron here

https://www.wizardingworld.com/features/what-is-a-patronus

I did watch all the movies.  But I never knew you could do all these tests . Lol ! I did mine two days ago it was a hedgehog ! What’s yours? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

Important Information

Terms of Use