You're My Glory 你是我的荣耀 [2021]

Whee! Back online this week, and all caught up on eps, but gave up on back reading through these posts, lol. There were too many! But looking forward to the new eps this week (the remaining eps!!) and joining in the discussions again. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

Re-watching ep 25, because. Hahaha… Our Engineer is so head over heels in love with her. How many times has he actually proposed marriage indirectly since ep 24?

• He’s thought through everything including their future together;

• He’s named their off spring;

• He’s told her he will sign his life to her (when they were joking about him signing on with her agency)…

And he’s got quite a way with his words and indecent proposals aye? :smug:An aloof engineer indeed…

• Haha 6
49 minutes ago, gilaswan said:

And he’s got quite a way with his words and indecent proposals aye? An aloof engineer indeed…

he is basically bombarding her with all the words to pay the years missed before lolol

and we will come to this point AHHHHHHHHH :PiplupCry:

E858jpYVgAQ4nMJ?format=jpg&name=large

E858jqEVkAckYo1?format=jpg&name=large

E858jqvVUAY695l?format=jpg&name=large

E858jrVVEAAUAFl?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

Aaaaaaaand DONE.

Ahhhhhhhhh......

The sweetest couple!  My teeth ache from all the sugar.  Hahaha.

So romantic and lovely, though.  A really well done drama.  I don't think I've ever seen a drama script that followed the original source so closely as this one did, but then again, that's an advantage of having Gu Man pen the script herself.  Still, the charms of the drama weren't just in the script, but it was also in the directing as well.  So many lovely details.  It was a real treat watching the book come to life through this drama.  

Ahhhh.... look forward to rewatching with subs, and then just rewatching again for funs.  Haha.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

Maaaaan... I want to watch! Alas, work beckons... and it's a heavy schedule for me today... I've got 2.5 episodes left... Do they move into her house or his? 

@themarchionessre-watch! re-watch! re-watch! I think I haven't been so taken by a drama since... DOTS? But this is way better methinks. Somehow, the romance is a lot more real. You can identify with real elements in it. From the emotional expressions of love leading to the physical manifestations of it... it's all very real and identifiable. They are sho shweeet!

• Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
21 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

What I love especially in watching QJJ and YT, is what a healthy, mature, considerate, and respectful couple they are. They serve as such a great example for us all! 

they are just too prefect for each other ...

i love all their small talks with each other!!!.....they respect and take note of each other well being...and also they give spaces to each other as well....how to find another just like this?

47 minutes ago, N3buLa84 said:

@NiteWalker @TofuI’m on ep 24 and I’m still enjoying this drama very much. Loving the chemistry. Hope I can catch up soon. 

they are one of the best CP right hahaha

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 2
30 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

@gilaswan im re-watch episode 30 again just to see the place they talk about the wedding, its at the hotel ...

not at JJ's home, as at that times JJ is at filming site so YuTu drove all 200-300km just to reach her that night to talk to her about the wedding.....

JJ's home bedroom the headboard is more in peach color?

Gawsh... he travels all the way there and then all the way back to the institute?? For her to be at a hotel means she's pretty far away from home herself!

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
4 minutes ago, gilaswan said:

Gawsh... he travels all the way there and then all the way back to the institute?? For her to be at a hotel means she's pretty far away from home herself!

yup yup...

he couldnt rest...he didnt want JJ to sacrifice everything just to be with him....he thought that JJ was making sacrifice because of him...and he didnt want that....

maybe this is why their love is so good to see and well into the aftermath as usually i tends to lost interest after a CP became official...

not in YuTu and JJ case though.....theirs is good to follow and see till the very last moment....their every single minutes spend u can see that each tried their best to adjust into each other circle and it was really nice to see how each person friends make spaces for their friend spouse too....

its almost like a fairy tale came true :love:

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 3
1 hour ago, themarchioness said:

I was saying "turn around turn around" hahaha!

I seldom watch c-dramas, especially where romance is the main plot. But YAMG was surprisingly engrossing.

The main draw was of course Yu Tu. At the beginning, he was the cool silent type, which is quite attractive. Every time Jin Jin said/did something that amused YT, it felt like an accomplishment. I wish he smiled less in the second half, but hey, he got the girl and is happy so I won't begrudge him.

Jin Jin is a well-written character. She is carefree, independent and successful. She is a celebrity but has no airs. She's also supportive of Yu Tu's dreams despite that the career would not be financially rewarding. We can say it was an easy decision for her because she had wealth personally, but it was shown that even if she was just a normal working person, she would still choose him. She was willing to 同甘共苦.

Their scenes were cute and romantic. I loved the PDA that @bairama didn't  (haha) - when he kissed her at the karaoke and asked her to leave with him, I swooned. The banter was sometimes wicked and thoroughly enjoyable.

And when the rocket launched, I actually felt proud to be Chinese! :smug:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 3