Mr.Queen 철인왕후 [2020-2021]

@abs-oluteM

Yes, he confessed. He is totally whipped after he found out so many tidbits about The Queen. I was positively a goner too with today episode. Finally those misunderstandings and misinterpretations are cleared up....Next week episodes will be a joyride, The Royal Couple are teaming up in facing the big bad baddies of The Palace. The King is a smart cookie combos with The Queen who is out of this world, they will be The Power Couple both in The Palace and between the sheets.....:pandarage2:

• Haha 4

Rough trans of some clips I found on twitter

SB: What the hell is happening?!

WB: What happened? What kind of jerk that dares to attack my Queen?

SB: You! That jerk is you!! Why is your face keep changing?

WB: What?

SB: You better explain it. What happened between us last night?

WB: How much should I explain it?

SB: Don't leave anything behind, explain it in details!

WB: I don't know you have such an unusual hobby. Oh well... On the dark night sky the moon shines brightly.

WB: Both your hands and I touch with each other and the fireworks...

SB: Arrghh!! Don't tell it. If you dare to talk more, I'm going to kill you

B: It's only the beginning, my Queen *SB runs away* My Queen? Why do I feel like someone that has been dumped? It hurts... Head Eunuch?

SB: Hong Yeon-a! 3x Where were you last night?

HY: I was at my place

SB: Then, Cheol Jong and I really (sleep togehter)? Arggh

SB: I want to die. Should I just kill (myself)? I think I feel better if I kill (myself) (Royal chef was feeling guilty that he told the King about her participation) Arrghh

RC: Forgive me Your Highness. Forgive me. I definitely tried to not say anything but Your Majesty seemed so sure and have clear evidence

SB: Huh? What are you talking about?

RC: What do you mean? Uh I mean, who is it?! Who did it?

SB: You!!

RC: Lady Choi! Lady Choi *sigh* I will quit my position

SB: Will you? So you mean that after hearing your explanation, Your Majesty went straight to find me and lead to this situation?

RC: I don't say anything like that

SB: So this confusing feeling that I feel, it's all your fault.

RC: What kind of confusing feeling that you have?

SB: Aissh! But I definitely liked it. I definitely like the whole of it. That's why it made me crazy!!!

SB: Why did I like it? It shouldn't be like this. Is this because the soul is not the owner of the body? Or perhaps because I'm not the owner of the soul and the body? So I'm no longer a human?!

RC: Your Highness?

HY: I wonder why is she being like that?

Choi: Why do you bother to ask? She is just acting as her usual self (I'm LOLing hard at Lady Choi expression )

SB: Why don't I feel disgusted? Why?!! You should feel disgusted. You should have! It should have!

Eunuch: Your Majesty is here

WB: Where is Queen?

Choi: She is over there? I apologize. I'm sure that she just standing over there just now

WB: Just why in the world she is avoiding me? Last night she acted as if she is a tiger, wants to eat me. Please help me to find her

Choi: Yes, Your Majesty

WB: I have many things that I want to talk with her

Choi: I wonder what you want to talk with her about... :MewGiggle:

Spoiler

SB: That's right. I'll get over this with sending my message
WB: My Queen~ My Queen? (WB feels that the brush is still wet with the ink and figures out she is hiding) She's not here either. I really have something I want to ask to her that's why I keep chasing after her
SB: He wants to ask something?
WB: I guess she finds me uncomfortable, so I better stop. If she is ready to meet with me, I'm sure she will contact me. Let's go to the royal conference hall
Eunuch: Yes

Spoiler

SB: So, is that the only reason why you keep chasing after me? I thought you want to thank me for helping you. I shouldn't have come
WB: You said that if I glad to see you, then I should have curse at you (?) When I want to thank you, I should ask for a fight (?)
SB: Since when do you listen to what I say?
WB: You even find a problem when I listen to you. Just how far do I have to understand you? You said we are in 'no touch' period but you helped me. After that you proclaimed that you will betray me
SB: Well about that, I.. wait. Did you hear me saying that I would betray you?
WB: Ah
SB: Was it a lie that you lost your hearing? Did you plan the explosion accident?
WB: It's true that I did lose my hearing. It just returned when you talked to me
SB: Are you crazy?! You've almost died!
WB: My Queen
SB: Did you really have to use that dangerous plan?
SB: You! I told you that you're not allowed to hug me, smile at me or lay beside me! I told you are forbidden to do all of that!
WB: I forbid you for not allowing me to do that
WB: I like you. 

Spoiler

SB: Are you a playboy? We only slept once why are you suddenly confessing?
WB: It's not like that
SB: Then why did you like me?
WB: You are arrogant and rough. You are selfish, inconsistent and full of flaws
SB: That's right. That's why you shouldn't like me
WB: But I still like you. Even if you have the most flaws than other people in this world, I like you
SB: That night, the day I jumped into the lake. Did you remember what I say to you?
SB: You have to love me
SB: I thought the only one who can protect you was me. That's why I said that. Only when you love me, I could be your source of strength. That way both you and I can stay alive
WB: I didn't know that you wanted to say that
SB: But, the old Kim So Yong is no longer in this world. That night the old Kim So Yong died
WB: I didn't want to hurt you any more
SB: There's 'no more' between us. (no second chance) Because I can't forgive you
SB: Because I'm not the real Kim So Yong. That's why, we can't

Preview ep 15

SB: From this day on, I'll show them that the crazy woman in this palace is me. I'll show to all of you who dare to mess with me
BI: Are you planning to get rid off the Queen?
Choi: Dam Yang-aa 
SB: All in (they are faking their tears while gambling together)
YP: I'm afraid that Kim Byeong In will do something ... (?) 
SB: Let's be an ally to each other
WB: From now on, both of us are no longer in 'no touch' relationship
SB: Be calm my heart
SB: Should I say that this is an experiment? Or a test?
SB: Do you want to stay for a ramyun?

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Star Struck 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

Episode 14 was so good!

I can't believe they actually did the deed!!!!! Still trying to wrap my head around it. But the show has made it easier somehow - I'm beginning to think of SB as a woman.

Will BH go back to modern times? If so, he's gaining new insight into how to make a woman happy in future LOL.

@abs-oluteM With all the time you're spending reading online, you might as well watch the show!

• Haha 3

@Chocolate Are you just as confused as Bong Hwan but liking it? Hahahaha xD

Wait, who is SB?

@abs-oluteM Agree with Chocolate. You should just watch the show instead of spoilering yourself with it every week.

---

To be honest when Cheoljong confesses his love to the Queen, it was kind of difficult to take him seriously because of Jo Hwa Jin. Did he not love her anymore? Is he ever going to find out about Jo Hwa Jin's true face (from when she was young and manipulated So Yong to kill herself, pretending to be the one who save Cheoljong and joining forces with Kim clan etc)? Plus, is Show going to give her a chance to be good and realise her mistake since Cheoljong's brother has found the culprit to her fave maid's death?

Two more episodes left, it doesn't seem we'll have enough time to finish the story-telling especially on the OTP's loveline. Perhaps it is why we are going to have a few short episodes premiering online later, hehehe. Funnily, I think all international viewers are dissatisfied with the bed scene (while you guys brought the reactions from Twitter), I'm also seeing dissatisfaction on weibo last night :laugh:

• Haha 2

@mademoiselle

IMO, CheolJong never really loves HwaJin. His feelings for her more on gratitude of how she saved him in the past. He married her but never consummated their marriage. HwaJin was the one reminded him that, hallooo, you have not bed me yet....

Btw, don’t you know that Mr. Queen is 20 episodes?

@Chocolate

They were not only did the deed but The Queen spent half of episode 14 lamenting on how good The King is in bed and how she likes it....😂😂

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Haha 2
  • Shocked 1

Haha @mademoiselle I am, hehehe. So I am satisfied with the bed scene, don't need too much details as I get used to the idea of them making luuuuuuuuuvvvvvv 😆

This is me:

Esf09ZcVEAIbcYV?format=jpg&name=large

While the King probably feels like Bong Hwan's other women 🤣

Esj69VtXAAAvAIT?format=jpg&name=900x900

SB is So Bong? BH in SY's body? It's his mind with her memories. I think SY has died - what do you think?

But looks like they are not following history since the Grand Dowager has ended her regency. So the possibilities for the ending is open.

I really don't like Hwa Jin. Some villians, we can admire. She is a useless one. Not enough brains to scheme properly. I hope we get to see the Queen put her in her place in the upcoming episodes.

So many good bits in this episode 🥰😍

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, OsmanthusTea said:

Btw, don’t you know that Mr. Queen is 20 episodes?

So i thought it was only 16 episodes :lol:

I think the story presented from the start -- the disguise , deception, pretentions in all aspects starting from SoBong. 

The puppet king in history -- it was presented in the story as "it's not what you think" he pretended he is dumb. 

The Queen being just the Queen Cheorin --this has been the avenue for the creative freedom to take place, with the get go of time travelling, soul swapping.

ImageImage

I wonder if the writer will go to the same route as QIHM/TPM (where the public knew the main protagonist died but when in fact they are not) 

The story though , when it comes to general events in Cheoljong 's reign , follows through except the timeline:

Due to Cheoljong's youth, the Dowager Sunwon served as regent during the first part of Cheoljong's reign. After three years, Cheoljong began to rule himself, although in reality the real power lay with the Andong Kims. 

• Like 4

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

38 minutes ago, OsmanthusTea said:

@Chocolate

Talking about ending, I just remember that I saw some photos of The Queen and her gangs wearing peasant clothes and Kim Clan wearing white mourning clothes.

Maybe the drama will adapts to one of the ending in GPG where The Royal Couple faked their death to live together as commoners.

Oh I remember seeing some bts photos on twitter too but didn't know what it meant! It included Byeong In too I think. But the King is fighting so hard to be a legitimate ruler. Something must happen to make him give it up. Or that could be a way for the writers to provide an alternative since he died young...

There was a scene last weekend where the Queen got quite excited thinking she could start a food business if she was de-throned. So they could easily make a living as commoners. While searching for that scene, I found this! 😂🤣

Rag27Tw.png

kcrNcOG.png

5yHtY30.png

JKeXUll.png

That's my motto too LOL! (for dieting 😂)

Edited by Chocolate
  • Haha 3

Rough trans of pre-release clips ep 15

SB: Ooh this game is similar like poker or hwatu (go-stop, Korean card game). That's right, playing games is the best way to spend and wasting time
HY: I'm glad you like it, Your Highness. We thought you would have a hard time because of Dam Hyang
Choi: Ssttt
HY: I apologize, Your Highness
SB: Don't worry. Dam Hyang has gone to a better place
HY: Right? She must has gone to a better place, right? 
Choi: Dam Hyang-a...
SB: Ah no, I mean she really went to a better place (means in a safer place than palace)
Choi: Yes Your Highness. Dam Hyang-a (starts to sobs. I guess no one other than WB and SB knew that Dam Hyang still alive)
SB: Gosh I really mean it. She went to a better place! Why are you keep crying? 
Choi: We apologize
SB: But then again, I couldn't say my farewell with Dam Hyang. Dam Hyang-a....
Choi: Your Highness
SB: Dam Hyang-a...
SB: Seven
HY: Eight
Choi: I... I have Nine. I apologize 
SB: Geez
SB: Dam Hyang-a.... All in

I guess the secret that Dam Hyang is still alive stays between the King and Queen only. Maybe So Bong couldn't tell Hong Yeon and Lady Choi in fear of the secrets getting out? But I LOL-ing at them who despite crying still so serious playing their games :laugh:

Pre-release photo stills... A love shot xD So Bong looks good with black hanbok

• Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

Preview ep 16

Rough trans
SB: Aah I was waiting for our Cheol Jong-ie while trying to fight off my sleepiness
Kim 1: Are you trying to frame us? 
Kim 2: Who knows about that the Queen's choice of protection (?) turns out like this 
JG: Do you want to meet with me?
SB: Choose your swords
BI: If someone founds out about this, he will try to cover it up and blame it all to other person
WB: Even if there's a plan b, to be able to uncover Kim Byeong In's lies...
Hong: Why do I feel that it will affect my position (?)
SB: If Cheol Jong-ie success then 200 hundred years later, the world will change too, right?
SB: As long as I'm here, there's a high chance for you to win. I have an emergency weapon. I know about the future

So Bong is getting more active with her plan to help Cheol Jong taking down the corrupt ministers. And they are getting close too :hearties:

Well if the past is changing, then surely the future will change too. Does it mean, Bong Hwan's soul won't go back to the future and stay forever in So Yong's body? :thinking:

• Thanks 1
  • Insightful 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

TVN videos

Explanation by Jeong Tae Ra Byte on the comment section:

Byeon in is telling he tried very hard to gain acceptance as his son. I wanted to become like u. But ur not my father anymore because u tried to harm queen He doesnt care who it is, if anyone harms Queen he will just kill that person and decides to leave home. Father tells he can come back home whenever he wants to and he will always be his son.

Explanation by Jeong Tae Ra Byte on the comment section:

(This is really hard to understand 😢)
Shi ommoni - mother in law 
ahjumma 🤣🤣

What I understood :
Soyoung- did u have good sleep?
Mother Queen- is this the way u greet elders ?
Soyoung- because my head ( because of those accessories)
Mother queen - this is a sacred place. You are not supposed to dress like this here 

Soyoung- I forgot to light the incense 
Queen- noo need , dont touch it ................ 
Mother queen- u were always rude. But its too much today. it’s obvious u dint grow up with mother. Look at ur manners. 
So young - heeey uuu mother in law 😡U dint grow old with ur own son. So talk abt ur manners. Its too hot. I cant handle this hot thing because i am too angry. 
Mother Queen- have u gone crazy
Soyoung - yeah i have. Too crazy. I am the craziest beech😎. So be careful. If u touch even a strand of my hair. U will never see ur son again.

• Like 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

According to An Nisa Nur Wulansari on the comment section: 

It seems that Byong In and the King Choljeong will work together to protect the Queen from various threats.  These two men loved the Queen very much💕 And The King had become very resolute and wise

• Like 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring