Mr.Queen 철인왕후 [2020-2021]

So cute , someone subbed this

BTS stills of SHS  The drama , SHS and KJH are getting a lot of love & buzz

https://www.kpopmap.com/10-most-talked-about-actors-dramas-on-january-2021-weekly-update/

Stills

• Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Preview for tonight

https://sports.donga.com/article/all/20210123/105055465/1

105055464.1.jpg

In the meantime, the photos released announce the return of the king, which is unusual. Cheoljong, whose life was seriously injured. Returning from the brink of death, he changed his eyes. The king's charisma, which shoots out all over his body, makes me expect his change.

The fierce confrontation between King Cheoljong and Queen Bae Jong-ok has also been detected.

Kim Jwa-geun, who bowed his head, and Kim Jwa-geun, who was turned upside down, are added to the bewildered image of his seniors, further stimulating curiosity. The Great Queen took the life of King Cheoljong and made the puppet king play.

The sharp eyes of King Cheoljong, who had lived on two-faced kings, suggest the beginning of the rebellion. At the same time, Cheol-jong's charisma, who raised his voice to the Great Queen in the previous trailer, "I ask you to collect cleanliness," raises the heart rate and adds expectations for future developments.

In the 13th episode, which will air today (23rd), the palace will be in a uproar to find out the culprit of the explosion that hit King Cheoljong. The move by the forces to create a new version using this opportunity will accelerate. Kim So-yong is at a crossroads to get out of the crisis, and Cheoljong reveals his hidden plans.

The production team of "Queen Cheol-in" said, "The activities of Cheol-jong, who is visiting his place, give us a refreshing catharsis." Along with the truth of the Suri Day explosion, there will be an unexpected twist, he said. "Please look forward to the romance of the Notachi couple, which will deepen amid the storm and crisis."

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Pre-release clips for upcoming ep 13. A brunch date between Queens. Grand Queen Dowager and Queen Dowager Jo are served a brunch made by Our Chef So Bong. A new words to add in Queen's Dictionary, 'Brunch' :MewGiggle:

Rough trans:

SB: Meeting both the in laws like this.. It's going to be hard

Jo: After saying something like that at our last meeting, how dare she ask me to sit with my mother-in-law of all people in this morning

SW: After she dares saying to my face that I'm an old woman, this cunning Jo woman. Why should I see her the moment I open my eyes...

SW: What is this?

SB: It's brunch menu

SW: Brun what?

SB: A dining meeting between women. It means the women in one family gather to enjoy light food together

Jo: Who doesn't know 'brunch' term? As if you are from Gojoseon era

SW: How dare she

Jo: It's the season of apple, so it fits (she mistakes the food are made from apples, when So Bong cooks it with carrot) (So Bong almost laugh and Jo glares at her) How dare she

SB: It's a soup/porridge made from carrot. I heard it's good for eyes

SW: Is that so? Queen Dowager, you have to eat many of it. I think these days you are starting to lose your good sight (a jab after saying her old)

Jo: Then our Queen So Yong should be the one who eats all of it

SW: Eh? What's happening? Why suddenly it's getting cold (means they situation is getting dangerous because of their fight/argument)

Edited by LaLa
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

Naver article - Spoiler for eps 13

auto translated from here: https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202101232235001710

In the 13th episode of tvN's Saturday and Sunday drama 'Mr Queen"  broadcast on January 23 (played by Gye-ok Park, Choi A-il/director Yoon Seong-sik and Jang Yang-ho), the truth of the explosion of Cheoljong (played by Kim Jeong-hyun) was revealed.

When Cheoljong lost consciousness due to the incense burner explosion, Kim Jwa-geun (played by Kim Tae-woo) was suspected of being behind it. When Kim So-yong (played by Shin Hye-seon) ran away worrying about Cheoljong, Hwa-jin (played by Seol In-ah) angered, "Will you say this is not Kim Moon's work?" Kim So-yong went back silently, and Hwa-Jin, while trying to care for Cheol-jong by himself, found the heavy war dictionary written by Cheol-jong, and returned from jealousy and heartache.

Kim So-yong's father, Kim Moon-geun (played by Jeon Bae-su), confessed to Kim Jwa-geun that he had lost his ledger, and Kim Jwa-geun accused Kim So-yong that it seemed that Cheoljong had taken it secretly. Kim So-yong confessed about the rescue of Cheoljong, who had fallen alone in a well, and asked for my safety.

Kim So-yong fell into the lake again to recall exactly what happened on the day he fell in the lake, and found out that Kim Jwa-geun had asked him to monitor and report on Cheoljong's every move. Kim So-yong concluded that "the whole palace killed Kim So-yong," including the lies of Hwa-jin and the misunderstanding of Cheoljong.

Kim So-yong visited Cheoljong again, looked at the heavy war dictionary, only thought that Cheoljong lost his hearing and said, “I will betray you. I decided to choose a way to survive. So don't die too. Shake it off and get up well and greet me in the back,” he said to himself. Hwa-jin secretly met Kim Jwa-geun and accused Kim So-yong of saving the banquet and demanded that Kim So-yong disappear next to Cheoljong.

So-yong Kim made carrot porridge for Queen Soonwon (played by Bae Jong-ok) and Daebi Jo (played by Yeon-hee Jo) in a complicated mind, and Queen Sunwon and Daebi Jo were angry at Kim So-yong, who brought the two people who were both satisfied with the carrot porridge but were gritty in one place. Jo Dae-bi stimulated Queen Sunwon by saying that Cheoljong and Kim So-yong secretly exchanged letters every night. Cho Dae-bi also hid the ledger handed by Hwa-Jin in Kim So-yong's room.

The next day, Cheoljong, who was thought to have been injured only, appeared at the Daejeon Conference and asked Kim Jwa-geun for contempt of an explosion and ordered her to be dismissed. It turns out that all of this is Cheoljong's own drama. The name of the operation was a red burning masterpiece. Queen Sunwon and Kim Jwa-geun took measures and planned to destroy Cheoljong by harming Kim So-yong when the ledger came out of Kim So-yong's room.

Kim So-yong did not have the courage to go to the news that Cheoljong had found consciousness, so he was drunk and fell asleep. But the next morning, Cheoljong was lying next to Kim So-yong

• Like 3

@abs-oluteM You sure you don't want to watch this? I've probably flooded your timeline with spoiler every weekend :psweatduck:

@SilverMoonTea @bluepebbles I apologize for flooding your timeline with spoilers every weekend. If you don't want spoilers, you can mute me until this finish airing. I think I was too excited while waiting for the new episodes and the sub. Forgive me :scaredpanda2:

1 hour ago, OsmanthusTea said:

So Mr. Queen does follows GPG route yah

Which route that you think the drama will go? I didn't watch the Chinese one so I don't know about the ending. I did hear they have at least 2 versions of ti.

rough trans

WB: So Yong-a (did I misheard this?!)

SB: I'm sure this woman's soul has found a home in my body

WB: Just why in the world she is avoiding me?

SB: I don't understand why he did that. Does he like me? Ugh

SB: I've told you that you're not allowed to this. You're not allowed to smile, to hug and to lay beside me!

WB: I prohibit you to no allowing me do those things

Kim: I've prepared it

Jo: What did you see?

Monk: Today in this palace, someone will die

WB: What do you mean that Queen is ... (?) (Sorry don't understand the word but I think probably they want to evaluate the Queen and Won Beom over heard that the ledger was found in So Bong's room?)

SW: Today I've specially prepared an ice which is something more precious than gold

Choi&HY: Your Highness! 

WB: My Queen!

• Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

27 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Which route that you think the drama will go? I

In C version they slept together when The Queen was totally drunk and mistaken The King as her maid too. After that she got pregnant....:PsyWhat:

There are some tweets predicted that The Queen will vomits after she drank the pinkish drink from The Queen Dowager not because of poison but due to pregnancy.....:Ghastlel: Let’s see tomorrow...:GengarCool:

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Insightful 2
  • Party! 2

More rough translations for clips of Episode 13, clips provided by tvn drama Youtube Channel.

Take my translations with a grain of salt, especially at Won Beom's anger towards the Royal Court because there are lots of unfamiliar words and term he used that I've never heard before (my friend, dictionary, thank you for your help)

SB: Why did you wrap him with so much bandage. He looks as if he is in a lot of pain
RP: I apologize, but his hearing was damaged because of the explosion 
SB: Do you mean there's a chance he won't be able to hear again?
RP: We have to see
HJ: Please leave us alone
HJ: Is this what An Song Kim Clan doing? I've told you, you're going to lose someone precious to you. There's no one left who is precious to me. That's why please, I want you to stop
HJ: Your Majesty, you can rest now

WB: Then, where is that gunpowder coming from? That gunpowder is hard to get and make and only use for military uses. It is such a dangerous and precious thing. So, I did some investigation to all factories in Joseon and found something unusual. There's a situation in a certain place that gunpowder was traded privately. At first it started with a small amount and it grew to a bigger amount. Do you want to know since when the embezzlement of this gunpowder started? Training Commander Chief General Kim Jwa Geun. It was started at the moment I appointed you as training commander and I also appointed you as Chief General
Kim: Your Majesty, it's just an accusation
WB: Shut the hell up!!! For covering the embezzlement and helping Kim Jwa Geun to start a coup, that is a treason!!!
*flashback*
WB: I will use the illegal royal guard status as a bait. I'm sure Kim Jwa Geun would investigate about this. I'm sure you all will have to face an unbearable torture, but I hope you all can endure it. I will make sure to save you all
*flashback end*
Kim: Please let me to explain this unfair situation, Your Majesty
WB: If you dare to say the word 'unfair' in front of my face, I'll punish you to death with poison. You dared to embezzle and sell the gunpowder easily to anyone. From thief to civilian, if this is not a way to weak the power of royal court, then for what? Who else in this court have worked together with them?!!

SB: Let's go for the second round. We have to hold a celebratory party for our Majesty

Choi: Please lower your voice, Your Highness

SB: Your Majesty~ Your Majesty~

Choi: You can't call him like that. Open up. Open up

*Won Beom finally realize whose handwriting it was*

SB: Ah I feel asleep. Have you been watching all this time? Why do you always do that? You always worry about me and try hard to understand me. Now that I think again, after I came here for the first time, you are the first person that I saw. I have to thank you a lot for many things. Even when I want to leave this place, the last thing I see your eyes. I'm afraid that I can't see you again. 

SB: Hong Yeon~ Hmm?

WB: Are you awake?

When she slept, her hair was still tied but in the morning, it's no longer tied :MewGiggle:

• Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

Pre-release clips for ep 14

rough trans

Rough trans of pre-release cut
SB: No. If I meet with Cheol Jong-ie now, I'll be in danger. What if my body betrays me again? That's right. Last night, this woman's soul definitely has take over my body. The reason why I like it? Because I thought it was Hong Yeon. If I knew that person was Cheol Jong-ie... But I still like it. I must have gone crazy! Is this how Jang Bong Hwan going to disappear forever? Is that so? 
WB: My Queen
Eunuch: Your Highness
HY: Your Highness!
Eunuch & HY& Choi: Your Highness!
WB: My Queen?

The charismatic King in ep 13 has gone and replaced by a lover boy who is busy pursuing his love :MewGiggle:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

1 hour ago, LaLa said:

Rough trans of pre-release cut
SB: No. If I meet with Cheol Jong-ie now, I'll be in danger. What if my body betrays me again? That's right. Last night, this woman's soul definitely has take over my body. The reason why I like it? Because I thought it was Hong Yeon. If I knew that person was Cheol Jong-ie... But I still like it. I must have gone crazy! Is this how Jang Bong Hwan going to disappear forever? Is that so? 
WB: My Queen
Eunuch: Your Highness
HY: Your Highness!
Eunuch & HY& Choi: Your Highness!
WB: My Queen?

:PsyWhat::PsyWhat::PsyWhat:

C2-E0-C300-3-BA3-435-D-91-C5-5-D023-CE54

The King and his Salonpas for toothaches...

• Haha 5

@LaLa I am more or less following the drama since I am constantly reading spoilers and watching all the fun cuts :GrowDerp:

----------------------------------------------

Spoilers for tonight: https://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=202101250100163660010331&servicedate=20210124

2021012501001636600103311.jpg

(auto translated with Papago)

The truth of the accident that hit Cheoljong was revealed in the last broadcast. King Cheoljong risked his life by turning the incense burner into a bomb for the royal authority. The result was a great success. He escaped from the convergence clean-up of the king's queen (played by Bae Jong-ok), the center of power, and was able to dismiss Kim Jwa-geun (played by Kim Tae-woo), the training leader. But their arrow headed toward Kim So-yong. Kim So-yong had no choice but to accept the proposal to monitor Cheoljong in order to survive. Cheol-jong, who appeared in front of Kim So-yong, who drank alcohol out of discomfort, and the surprise company of the two made the main room flutter.

Meanwhile, the different scenery of the day and night between Kim So-yong and Cheol-jong, the "Notachi" couple, in the released photo, catches the eye. The two people, who are suffering from strong fan irregularities, sweet eyes and affectionate touch toward each other seem to convey their sincerity. A second before the kiss makes your heart pound. It is also interesting to see the sudden change in the romantic mood in the following photos. Kim So-yong, embarrassed by the appearance of Cheol-jong in front of him, adding to the curiosity about Cheol-jong, who fell asleep without knowing the situation.

In the 14th episode, which will be broadcast today (25th), Kim So-yong and Cheol-jong, the "Notachi" couple, will start bombing excitement. A night's sleep is expected to be a big inflection point for the two, who have begun to show their affection for each other. "There is a crisis for Kim So-yong," said the production team of "Queen Cheol-in." After sensing this, Cheol-jong will protect Kim So-yong, raising expectations, saying, "From the'Notachi' couple's push and pull in the world to their hot-tempered unity."

• Like 5

5 hours ago, OsmanthusTea said:

The King and his Salonpas for toothaches...

:laugh::laugh::laugh: You crack me up!

When watching, I was thinking how did Joseon period manage to make bandage sticks to the face? And also how did he go from being a mummy to just 2 salonpas to a flawless no scar so quick coz even if he planned it, he still suffer some injuries. And to top it off, they kept trying to "wipe" his face/forehead with cloth when his face could barely be seen and how in the world he manage to breathe... :pandaheadstomp: Me focusing on all the wrong things...

• Haha 3
11 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: You crack me up!

When watching, I was thinking how did Joseon period manage to make bandage sticks to the face? And also how did he go from being a mummy to just 2 salonpas to a flawless no scar so quick coz even if he planned it, he still suffer some injuries. And to top it off, they kept trying to "wipe" his face/forehead with cloth when his face could barely be seen and how in the world he manage to breathe... :pandaheadstomp: Me focusing on all the wrong things...

Also when The Royal Snake was beside The King and he stirred and called out. The Royal Snake said, “My King! Are you awake? Let me wet your lips.” I was like, lips?!?! What lips?!?! 

973-B61-D4-E4-D9-431-E-97-C3-05508-BFC46

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Haha 4

This is hilarious

Anyway I read on Naver that the King confessed

http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/304202

In the tvN Saturday drama'The Queen of Iron Man', which aired on the 24th, Cheoljong (Kim Jeong-hyun) showed his love for Kim So-yong (Shin Hye-seon).

Kim So-yong was shocked by the fact that she had slept with Cheoljong and tried to avoid Cheoljong. However, when she learned that the  letters to the  concubines went to Cheoljong by accident, she panicked.

In the tvN Saturday drama'The Queen of Iron Man', which aired on the 24th, Cheoljong (Kim Jeong-hyun) showed his love for Kim So-yong (Shin Hye-seon).

Kim So-yong was shocked by the fact that he had fallen asleep and went to avoid Cheoljong. However, when he learned that he had exchanged letters with concubines and went to Cheoljong in a delivery accident, he fell into a bigger problem.

Kim So-yong asked, "Are you testing me?" when Cheoljong repeated the contents of the letter.

Now Cheol-jong was dumbfounded, saying, "You said I love you with letters but not deny that when I meet you."

However, the two soon found out that it was a delivery accident. Kim So-yong cried out, "You are the last bastion of my identity," and Cheol-jong showed a bitter look, saying, "That's why you were two faces like that."

Kim So-yong said, "Why did you help the banquet? Which rhythm should I play? "You're going to help me, and you're going to betray me." She was surprised and said, "Did you hear that you're going to betray me? You lied about losing your hearing? Is the explosion a masterpiece? "Are you crazy? Did you have to use such a dangerous method?"

So, Cheoljong hugged Kim So-yong, and Kim So-yong warned, saying, "Isn't this banned?" Cheoljong surprised Kim So-yong by confessing his sincerity, saying, "I forbid the prohibition."

"I like you" he said, surprising Kim So-yong by confessing his true feelings.

Kim So-yong said, "Do you fall in love easily? When asked, "Why do you confess your feelings just because we  slept once?" Cheoljong said, "You're arrogant, your behavior is rough, inconsistent, and full of shortcomings. But still I like you," he continued his heart-throb confession.

But Kim So-yong turned around and said to him "I'm not really Kim So-yong. So, no, I'm sorry.

• Like 2
  • Star Struck 1