3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I have this @bairama ...

is it the same hair where I mention you about findings topless one? LOL

NOOOO THE HAIR 😂😂

wdyt

Spoiler

see he is one thin oppa type but fit so fine

well for @SilverMoonTea, she might be should check this again whether this YY shrine or what for few pages pls bear with my confusion/denial tracker 😂

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@bairamaI also want to vote. I like YY in boyfriend style.

this one sure is yaw 😍😍😍😍

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

It's so strange. He's so young but why does he have love handle?

maybe his exercises more in core strength & upper part (his chest is good), he didn't focus on abs/hip workout I guess

p. s. Random: sometimes I really can't get into their cute cheeky edits on douyin

but this kind of fit which is really raw look compared to other one is making me crazier actually, I like watching his fancam when he just walking lol

ma babieee bf mode, here is a goodnight for you

• Haha 6

G O O D  V I B E S  

@bairama I was lying in bed watching some cut clips and found this. Lotsa topless YY (from 2015 at the Divas Hit the Road variety). Read so much about that show, how after this YY had never gone on a reality variety for 5 years. Wouldn't blame him. Poor YY being left on the street waiting for everyone to come pick him up.

This one below is so funny. Because the camera is night view so YY took off his long pants and jumps into the blanket on the bed perfectly and thanks to Jin Bo Ran pulling his blanket that we got to see his black panty :lmao2: YY needs to learn a bit from Go Kyung Pyo... literally walks around in blue panty in Youth Over Flower and even wipe his face with it. :lmao2:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 5
8 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

This one below is so funny. Because the camera is night view so YY took off his long pants and jumps into the blanket on the bed perfectly and thanks to Jin Bo Ran pulling his blanket that we got to see his black panty

I WATCHED THIS ONE BEFORE (under my research)!!! And ofc ROFL his reaction:lmao2: :lmao2: and he stilll looks so babieeee hahahahahahahahahaha

I haven't watched the other clips yet! Thanks but, sub sub sub where is hahahahaha

• Haha 5

G O O D  V I B E S  

7 minutes ago, bairama said:

I WATCHED THIS ONE BEFORE (under my research)!!! And ofc ROFL his reaction:lmao2: :lmao2: and he stilll looks so babieeee hahahahahahahahahaha

I haven't watched the other clips yet! Thanks but, sub sub sub where is hahahahaha

Hahaha I don't see Eng sub version. You might have to check if YY international fan clubs have subbed it.

I found English version, dear.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

yaaa @mademoiselle do we turn this to YY shrine? LOL

anyone or simply regulars, go talk about anything oppa of yours and so we will not guilty to!! :laugh:

But well let's support silvermoon passive income until the fever goes down (is it will really goes down for me Idk if they keep feeding goodness) :pandahehe:

hihihihihihi

E9SiZBKUUAAdTWL?format=jpg&name=360x360

add: OH THANK YOU MOI!

• Haha 6

G O O D  V I B E S  

3 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I can never have these types of conversations with my boss. He wouldn't understand. :laugh:

he is on the other side of entertainment. I envy you got much fun from his posts or talks I guess he is so funneee :laugh:

@Tofu no worries! Shifus are here! Lolss

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

6 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I voted for prince style @bairama

How come only me choose prince? I must have Cinderella syndrome 

oh THANK GOD you choose prince style bcs I have reason why it is putting on the first, I actually really in mood with that kind of style lol (no you are not having that syndrome!! Or are we? Lol) and within save the best for last, that red carpet look is also amazing yet feels effortless from him

gawsssshhh now you even feed me, mommyyyyyy 😍😍😍😍

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

G O O D  V I B E S  

@Tofu I don't usually talk to my boss/colleagues about my Oppa but she saw RW on my phone so she asked. And I just decided to ask her about YY. And that was it, there was no further discussion. 😅 There are only two colleagues I spoke a bit about Kdramas/KPOP. One was Korean so we could chit chat about it but she has left the company and the other one I saw her listening to BTS so we talked about it a little. You know me, I barely know BTS so can't carry on with this convo for too long. xD

@SilverMoonTea Are they removing it from Netflix too? Because of ZS?

What about this look, girls?

img-16301127511570d9354fc7aebeb5f7680dc5

By the way, I think YY suits the "Top Gun sunglasses" a lot. Top Gun sunglasses is the one Yu Tu wore to the desert to meet JJ. YY was wearing that in the Divas Hit the Road at the desert too. This glasses shape suits him and makes him very handsome.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Star Struck 2
5 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@bairamahave u watch O2O? Will be removed soon btw. 

Yeah I overheard it, but not interested to watch it (heheheh). I'm just gonna looking forward to the future projects and see how it works or not on myself

but I feel bad to the production team, gosh it will be removed.. Removed..

Aigooo there is storm in C-ent I guess, they are cleaning up. 

[It removed bcs his co-star has problem, anyway, guys]

• Like 6

G O O D  V I B E S  

@bairama Hahaha! My coworker got a new puppy today and her daughter wanted to name the dog Strawberry Banana, but they went with Dobby (from Harry Potter). My boss's reply to her was so funny! 

Spoiler

lSkN4pr.jpg

It was a group chat, so his response is the second one. 

@mademoiselle One of my coworker watches Korean dramas occasionally. Her favorite drama is the ghost one with Park Boyoung. Two other ones prefer Asian films so they'll talk to me about those instead. They all watch American shows which I can't relate to at all. Whenever they talk about it in meetings, I just stay quiet and pretend I know what they are talking about. :laugh: 

Wow, Yang Yang really has a picture for everything. LOL!!!

• Haha 6
47 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

By the way, I think YY suits the "Top Gun sunglasses" a lot. Top Gun sunglasses is the one Yu Tu wore to the desert to meet JJ. YY was wearing that in the Divas Hit the Road at the desert too. This glasses shape suits him and makes him very handsome.

it is 😭😭😭😭

45 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Btw @bairamaI checked last page, there is a mentioned this YY not yet adopted into oppa list? Hahaha... In denial? 😆😆😆 Please explain... lols

ehem explanation *coughs mic:

I see myself fallin' SO hard for Yu Tu but I'm not sure with YY himself. I'm smitten by his looks that not too far from the classic Yu Tu for now. 

His persona is kinda in opposite while when me adopt oppa into list is like a whole view of them not just looks or one filmography (it just my own requirement no harm to you who adopt just by look, it is fun too). YY likes to explore style and I can't like them all. His cheeky douyin too is not my consume. And I still can't find myself interested in his older works so he is kinda not adopted yet but it's more I'm in denial of it LOL. 

By the tracker, it's clearly I'm more & more curious about him and by the findings, I find him more adorbs, I even likings his costume role photoshoots. And his older posts make me laugh. He is creeping up to the top, or am I just in withdrawal? Is this true oppa love? LOL I think I will have special place for YY: VIP C-section. 

For example my reason to adopt oppa: Ryu Junyeol is on my VIP tier btw, bcs his acting, he is cute, has unique appearance, his real style I find it cool & his lifestyle is kinda green supportive whats not to love from him 😍😍

23 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Wow, Yang Yang really has a picture for everything. LOL!!!

he is kind of playful/carefree person, I think you'll get the most bizzare pictures too from him 😭😭😭 LOL I entertained so much by his lame jokes

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

Hahahahaha @Tofu I love how you actually put "The Boss" there (which I didn't even notice until I read the text below the image). I don't know the doll will survive... some might even do some ahem stuff towards it. Strawberry Banana is cute too but just mouthful.

@bairama Me no understand why you are resisting YY adoption. What is the loss there? :idk::lmao2:  Anyway, I think YY really set his weibo to 1/2 year view now coz I was going through his weibo looking for some pics I could kill you with (yes, kill) and some couldn't see the content. LOL. He's protecting himself now that he knows he's getting new fans and old black history is getting dugged up (based on the interview).

Here is some selfies/photos I quite like

1143748b58b80ba486345702fb8ccc572a4032fb

Spoiler

0975fb15cf16bdf3104cb79360268d3aa06419d7

This, sigh, makes me 😑 at Rowoon... because YY is showing us more skin than my confucious boy

4d290abece3f51b4f3c9b70aed49955d851abcb2

But... I think from now on YY might actually be showing less skin. These are all old pics...

• Haha 5
19 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@bairama Me no understand why you are resisting YY adoption. What is the loss there?

the loss is I might be lose sanity :lmao2:

Spoiler

he is really creeping up to the top. Omg. He makes me like things that I even can't imagine I will like that

and It's killing you know, when I can't find fan-made or something that inline with my preference, the nuance is really different with K-one so I tend to make it myself & its a lot of fangirling works

I honestly never imagine will make C-actor as my VIP oppa. Really

I'm simply just being complicated :lmao2::lmao2:

~~

add: all the photos you put on that post, I like it too

20 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Anyway, I think YY really set his weibo to 1/2 year view now coz I was going through his weibo looking for some pics I could kill you with (yes, kill) and some couldn't see the content. LOL. He's protecting himself now that he knows he's getting new fans and old black history is getting dugged up (based on the interview).

eh what I know he is joking, after he posted he still not restrict it.. But turns out not later??? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

44 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Hahaha! My coworker got a new puppy today and her daughter wanted to name the dog Strawberry Banana, but they went with Dobby (from Harry Potter). My boss's reply to her was so funny! 

again, he is entertaining hahahahahahaha but nah I doubt too the doll will survive

• Haha 5

G O O D  V I B E S  

@bairama Yeah, why so complicated. Please don't be like Nabi complicating everything. Let loose, go with the flow. Unwind that complicated heart/mind of yours and let YY in.

:lmao2:

What nonsense I'm talking about I do not know...

Girls, how do you like God Father /Gangster style YY? xD @Tofu @SilverMoonTea @movingwheel @abs-oluteM @Chocolate

600862c2da4565a418be2b9efe364fe7da300ddf

Will you look at that gorgeous frowning knife-like brows :lmao2:

• Haha 7
4 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@bairama Yeah, why so complicated. Please don't be like Nabi complicating everything. Let loose, go with the flow. Unwind that complicated heart/mind of yours and let YY in.

:lmao2:

What nonsense I'm talking about I do not know...

ROFL :lmao2:

4 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

God Father /Gangster style YY

OMG it's him too? I need his future villain's role for research purpose.

1 minute ago, Chocolate said:

Btw, re Devil Judge, apparently a reviewer said the BL between Yo Han and Ga On was intended! They didn't show the more explicit scenes from the original script!!!

thats why they kill Soohyun? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Ikr. Ikr. It is really intended but 'delicate'

• Haha 6

G O O D  V I B E S  

31 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@bairama Me no understand why you are resisting YY adoption. What is the loss there? 

Me kind of understand, don't understand hahaha...

Me with 26 oppas acquisition, this year alone, I confuse why @bairamastill reluctant to adopt YY :lmao2: 

But yeah true love oppas, means you at least watch more than 1 of his dramas I think. But with the daily spazzing (making me rich), I think it's better to give him official status ASAP, or people will get confused :heiboi:

• Haha 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif