19 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@Tofu Military service.

So... you love Lee Je Hoon over Park Seo Joon, Tofu?

I have enough space to love them equally when they are not active. I will love one slightly more when one is promoting over the other. If both are promoting, I will love based on their projects/characters. :lmao2:

I think LJH was already popular before military service, but his projects after were better. Doesn't everyone do a bit better after military service? I know they look more handsome after. Hahaha! 

• Haha 5
14 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I think LJH was already popular before military service, but his projects after were better. Doesn't everyone do a bit better after military service? I know they look more handsome after. Hahaha! 

This one I don't know. I only started to know him through Signal xD

From what I learnt/read after following various Oppa's fandom, the actors who are already famous before military service aim at enlisting after leaving a big hit to secure their status so that when they return, they are still sought after. However, I find with technology these days, it seems that actors who had enlisted is still able to be seen through CFs (pre-filmed) and continue to get media exposure from participating military performances/musicals. Park Bo Gum for example has been active. Can't remember who the other day I saw on the news will be doing musicals. In addition, the soldiers are now allowed to use mobile phones so we often can see updates or see them like another fellow actors' posts.

People do say they are more manly after the service but I find some aged a lot more compared to before enlistment - the skin in particular aren't as good as before enlisting. I'm wondering whether they went through similar situation like in D.P (or cause of harsh training) that deteriorate their complexion/skin. I mean, if they were made to stand under the scorching sun training, it definitely won't be good for anyone's skin. And I suppose they also can't do face spa once they're in there (I wonder if they have time or are allowed to put on sheet mask?).

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 4

Anyone currently like Wi Ha Joon because of squid game? I don't watch the series nor following him but it looks like many people I follow like him and his related tweets keeps appearing. :laugh:

Wi Ha Joon dancing to twice cheer up

• Haha 6

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

9 hours ago, LaLa said:

Anyone currently like Wi Ha Joon because of squid game? I don't watch the series nor following him but it looks like many people I follow like him and his related tweets keeps appearing. :laugh:

I think we must be following very similar content (probably all the HP fans, lol!) and I see outpouring of  Wi Ha Joon love. 

@mademoiselle he looks great. Who we must really tag is @Darkarcana...didn't she profess her love for him recently? I am looking forward to him and Lee Dong Wook's drama - Bad and Crazy. 

• Haha 7

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

@mademoiselle Twice is pretty popular so I feel like idols or actors who are less reserved are asked to dance to Twice all the time. 

This is an old one but so funny. I would have been like Jessi and called him (WHJ) oppa too. :lmao2:

@JenL Wi Ha Joon reminds me of Greg Hsu. He's a bit more masculine looking whereas I think Greg has a bit of a boyish charm to him. I would even be ok if he was Li Zi Wei but I'm still hoping it'll be Chae Jong Hyeop. 

I also realized that someone with a nice smile will get adopted quicker for me -- Jasper, Greg, Chae Jong Hyeop, Kim Young Kwang, etc. 

• Haha 4

Hahaha @Tofu you change BF again? This time back to Wu Lei (I'm winging the surname here). I realised recently after seeing clips on YY's old drama that he was with YY in the same drama before, and so was the Go Ahead's FL. All of them were so green in there, LOL.

I remember Lee Dong Wook did the TT a bit too. Oh my, so gay. :PikachuFacePalm:

Is it @abs-oluteM ? Sushi adopted a new Oppa? She should watch him in 18 Again and Romance is a Bonus Book then. Glad that he's gaining more attention coz I think he was also a MF material when I notice him playing supporting role.

@SilverMoonTea What does "kalian" mean? 

• Haha 5
56 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha @Tofu you change BF again? This time back to Wu Lei (I'm winging the surname here). I realised recently after seeing clips on YY's old drama that he was with YY in the same drama before, and so was the Go Ahead's FL. All of them were so green in there, LOL.

My goal is that someone will ask me who he is so I can recommend Our Times to them. Right now, it's just @abs-oluteM and me watching. I understand though because it's neither historical or rom-com, which are the two genres our members like to watch in China Charms. :laugh:

They were in the drama with JCW, right? Wu Lei (21) is much younger than Yang Yang (30) but he's actually Yang Yang's sunbae. :lmao2: Wu Lei is/was China's nation's little brother, kind of like Yoo Seung Ho and Yeo Jin Goo. 

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 4

@mademoiselle Haha! Yeah, Wu Lei looks much older than his age but if you see him on variety shows or in BTS clips, he's a regular kid. :laugh:He's the one who refuse to show skin if it's not pertinent like in fashion photoshoot. He'll show skin in dramas if it calls for it. There was a shower scene in the first episode of Our Times. :lmao2:

OT-12.gif

• Haha 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

MY LONG TYPINGS replying things here before gone with false quoting OH MY GOD cries #myproblem

writing again but smh different I forgot 😭

@abs-oluteM agree with Kim Seonho capable x potential! I hope someday he will get it but anyway I'm happy for more theater based actors grace the screen. I think he just take chances now. There is something that made me more relieved in terms acting when I look up to them, so yeah well writings is a big big factor

but I also wonder if Lee Jehoon (I admire him and he just straight to Oppa list after Taxi Driver) with that image of 'good at picking projects', were the offers available to him or how he got that? And now he even aspire to pursue director path. He seems really have good good resources/circles

@mademoiselle :1000: for using that yaampun tampan, ganteng, cakepnya words LOLOLOL

for stoning thing because you don't find Lee Jongsuk, Kim Woobin, Gong Yoo not appealing, who's gonna here? We are not in the 'wild' platform XD

we are all know preferences work differently in people. I'm not into LJS, KWB at all. But GY handsome is golden ticket to me. I was squealing much when edit the fmv of him. Simply just same wave with late CatchMine I think, I understand now why she was so crazy about GY hahaha

@SilverMoonTea JUNYEOL yesterday update YEAHHHHHH IKR 🤩🤩

and even I got YY looks that I like yesterday. Well feed

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

@Tofu Oooh he has good shape there especially the broad shoulder but anymore to show? Did he show the full upper body? Yang Yang had to take off his shirt too but he got away with it by "taking off his shirt" and "showing the back shoulder only". Tsk. I don't even get why he's resisting when he's already shown it in Love O2O and Divas Hit the Road 2. :idk: A bit too late to try to be a confucian boy isn't it? :heiboi:

@bairama I know how you feel. This happened to be last week I think. LOL, Gong Yoo is one of the best part of Squid Game. Bwahahaha. GY has on screen charms and such a good kisser too. EEK! He likes to pick up his lady co-stars (at least in Goblin, Finding Mr Destiny and Coffee Prince he did that).

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 5
27 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle There was a shower scene in the first episode of Our Times. 

Huh now I know why @abs-oluteMwatching this :lmao2:

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

Ok @SilverMoonTea Lihat Rowoon! Tampan, ganteng dan cakepnya!!! Did I use it right? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:1000: You can survive in our country now bwahahaha.... Btw I agree on GY not conventional handsome. But I thought LJS is consider handsome? With skin whiter than Snow White too as bonus. He survived by his looks (everyone who watch 3MAD will know this hahaha). 

@bairamaI actually wake up a bit early and want to watch Lost ep 8. But darksite seems uploaded wrong episode this morning. :niu: So I sleep again lols. Hope they corrected it later. 

• Haha 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@mademoiselle @SilverMoonTea As much as I appreciate Wu Lei’s  shower scene in Our Times , I actually like this actor since his last drama , The Long Ballad . He is very young but like @Tofu says he’s a seasoned actor . 

@bairama I do think having a good agency helps with getting good projects. True that sometimes luck & opportunities help in opening new doors. And also agency must know how to advise the actor on which one has potential. Big names I should think would be offered many to choose from ( I consider Lee Je Hoon a pretty big name ).  The thing is that LJH tends to go for a variety of roles.

@Darkarcana I thought you openly declared that he ( Wi Ja Hoon ) is handsome or something on your status right ? But he’s legit creating a name for himself out there . 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

@mademoiselle He shows more but the way the scene was shot, it only focused on his upper half. Haha! In the spoiler tag is a BTS clip of that scene. :lmao2:

Spoiler

This is how Wu Lei looks like right now.He recently cut his hair, probably because he's done filming his historical drama. 

20210927-002804.jpg

Spoiler

Wu Lei is a great actor. He makes crazy look natural. Haha! If anyone is in the mood for a good coming of age drama, check out Our Times!

Yang Yang and his bright yellow bag. :laugh:

• Haha 5