3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea @abs-oluteM Is the "app" installed for the badge display allows you to re-arrange the sequence of the badges? It'd be a nice feature to have so we can decorat the badges. Right @bairama @Chocolate?

trueee wish I can organize how the badges displayed in that 9 slots

uhmm oppa with jewelry & handbags, gender blur agenda like almost everywhereee not a fan of this era of fashion, really

23 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@bairamaI tried Traveler since I'm dramaless today. It's quite educating, and his voice so soothing. He will explained about as he go along. His english quite decent too. 

where you watchh, is it available on platform like Viu etc?

• Like 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

1 hour ago, bairama said:

trueee wish I can organize how the badges displayed in that 9 slots

uhmm oppa with jewelry & handbags, gender blur agenda like almost everywhereee not a fan of this era of fashion, really

where you watchh, is it available on platform like Viu etc?

Spoiler

Dramacool

It's quite relaxing to watch... no need much concentration haha..  

@bairamaRJY father is book designer and he once aspired to become artist too. He went to art school in high school.

RJY & LJH conclude that travel is depend on your partner who go with you. Since LJH like museum, RJY felt he can learnt from it too. 

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@bairamaRJY father is book designer and he once aspired to become artist too. He went to art school in high school.

RJY & LJH conclude that travel is depend on your partner who go with you. Since LJH like museum, RJY felt he can learnt from it too. 

no wonder :heart: art bloooodddd

yash!!!! Truee I kinda watch that snippet, he is thankful to LJH he got to learn about museum

32 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

How come I can with browser? It's just YY driving the visitor car, Jeep and boat BTS. I've never seen it before.

is that one from his studio? I don't have weibo acc yet and the page keep insist me to check visitor and prompt me to log in instead

• Like 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

On 9/25/2021 at 10:37 AM, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha @SilverMoonTea I can confirm you definitely have masochist trait in you, what with the tendencies for SLS and enjoying it.

Haha...It's because we love that weird romantic tension before the romance gets too hardcore...which is basicaly what the entire relationship is with the second lead  :laugh:

On 9/25/2021 at 10:37 AM, mademoiselle said:

Don't stone me but actors like Lee Jong Suk, Kim Woo Bin and even Gong Yoo (I could name a few more but I don't want to die a horrible death) - I didn't think they are the good looking type of guys.... Gong Yoo when I didn't know him then (before watching him in Coffee Prince)

Hahaha oddly enough...even though I love Gong Yoo and he was my first Oppa and introduction to K-dramaland....I did not think he was handsome at the time I started Coffee Prince  :heiboi:

BUT with that said I fell for him quick and hard in that drama and then have loved all his projects that I've seen since (not Goblin though *Please don't hurt me*). I think I am someone who tends to falls for on screen charm more than looks alone...I need some charisma :heart:

On 9/25/2021 at 2:42 PM, Tofu said:

In terms of movies, I think it was Bleak Night that made everyone notice him. He did so well and the movie was really good. It came out around 2011 so the cinematography is a bit outdated compared to movies nowadays but I highly recommend this to anyone who's a new fan or an old fan that's never seen it.

I remember that coming out at the Korean Film Festival in my city the year it came out, but not sure if I got to watch it for work. I should check it out again. Funny stoory = I have been watching Lee Je Hoon for years and liking him...but I think I mainly saw him in movies and I tend not to know actors in movies because it's not the same relationship as watching a drama for 2 months or so :idk:

He is that one actor for me where I don't even look up the synopsis for the drama/movie, if I see that he's in it, I'm watching. Really, he should be my ultimate oppa because do you know how much time I've wasted on some of his not-so-great movies/dramas?! :scaredpanda2::letalQQ:

Whoaaaa that is true dedication and love! :heart: Hahaha, can't believe you even power through the not-so-great ones! 

I'm not into Kim Woo Bin or Lee Jong Suk. I don't think I have ever finished a drama with Lee Jong Suk (I would start and drop).

We are twins in Oppa tastes....I have never been into those 2 either  :BulbaOWO:

I've never even been tempted to pick up a drama with Lee Jong Suk :laugh:

• Like 3

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

21 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I thought I saw a familiar face on my TV...I was like eh this guy looks like I know him. My mum watching Jasper on Triad Princess. LOL...from afar or at some angles he looks like Seo Kang Joon ? 

Uhm yes. Sometimes he looked like him. There is one more who looks like SKJ. Japanese actor Kentaro Sakaguchi.

Kentaro-Sakaguchi-p2.jpg

Ps. I don't like Triad Princess. Ask ur mom to check Before We Get Married :lmao2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 9/25/2021 at 3:36 PM, Tofu said:

I have enough space to love them equally when they are not active. I will love one slightly more when one is promoting over the other. If both are promoting, I will love based on their projects/characters. 

Hahahaha truer words have never been spoken :laugh: I love that this is the level of our loyalty 

On 9/25/2021 at 3:48 PM, mademoiselle said:

People do say they are more manly after the service but I find some aged a lot more compared to before enlistment - the skin in particular aren't as good as before enlisting. I'm wondering whether they went through similar situation like in D.P (or cause of harsh training) that deteriorate their complexion/skin. I mean, if they were made to stand under the scorching sun training, it definitely won't be good for anyone's skin. And I suppose they also can't do face spa once they're in there (I wonder if they have time or are allowed to put on sheet mask?).

Yeah I do think they look a bit different after enlistment. I haven't seen D.P yet, though it's on my list like Squid Game ...I've heard about how hard it is doing enlistment. I remember a taxi driver in Taiwan telling me he had a friend who committed suicide afterwards :lettalKWA: But he also said that it's A LOT less tough these days, though young people who have had a more comfortable up-bringing might still find it really tough...and you could still run into bad personalities.

On 9/27/2021 at 1:42 AM, Tofu said:

@JenL Wi Ha Joon reminds me of Greg Hsu. He's a bit more masculine looking whereas I think Greg has a bit of a boyish charm to him. I would even be ok if he was Li Zi Wei but I'm still hoping it'll be Chae Jong Hyeop. 

I also realized that someone with a nice smile will get adopted quicker for me -- Jasper, Greg, Chae Jong Hyeop, Kim Young Kwang, etc. 

You're not wrong @Tofu :MonkaTang: I agree! They look alike except WHJ is like the more manly muscular version and Greg Hsu could be a school boy forever...haha I don't know if I could deal with him being LZW though...because he looks more mature? Or is it because I just like CJH so much? :laugh:

Totally agree with you about the nice smile...I like all the above mentioned too and I'm pretty sure they hooked me when they smiled and lit up the screen :wow:

On 9/27/2021 at 10:43 AM, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle Haha! Yeah, Wu Lei looks much older than his age but if you see him on variety shows or in BTS clips, he's a regular kid. :laugh:

THIS GUY IS 21?! :shocked2:

On 9/27/2021 at 11:02 AM, mademoiselle said:

@bairama I know how you feel. This happened to be last week I think. LOL, Gong Yoo is one of the best part of Squid Game. Bwahahaha. GY has on screen charms and such a good kisser too. EEK! He likes to pick up his lady co-stars (at least in Goblin, Finding Mr Destiny and Coffee Prince he did that).

I've been wanting to watch Squid Game for ages and then was charmed to realise he was in it. Still haven't gotten around to it because my sister is busy and we're meant to watch it together! :letalQQ:

On 9/27/2021 at 2:33 PM, abs-oluteM said:

@bairama I do think having a good agency helps with getting good projects. True that sometimes luck & opportunities help in opening new doors. And also agency must know how to advise the actor on which one has potential. Big names I should think would be offered many to choose from ( I consider Lee Je Hoon a pretty big name ).  The thing is that LJH tends to go for a variety of roles.

I agree with this. I think that's what they get paid for! Also I think sometimes stars must have strategies for which agency they pick. E.g some stars are first scouted or go with an idol agency when they are actors, not k-pop stars and it doesn't serve them so it makes sense that they have to move. Also some stars belong to big agencies where there's too many big names and they don't get as much promotion (become small fish in big pond, rather than big fish in small pond). I saw some Nam Ji Hyun fans felt annoyed at Soop because they felt she wasn't as promoted as Suzy / Nam Joo Hyuk even when she has projects :idk: I can't really tell, but I feel like she picks good projects.

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

I thought I saw a familiar face on my TV...I was like eh this guy looks like I know him. My mum watching Jasper on Triad Princess. LOL...from afar or at some angles he looks like Seo Kang Joon ? 

I like your mother already @abs-oluteM :laugh: She is watching my beautiful Jasper :BulbaOWO:

Yep, he's been likened to Seo Kang Joon quite a few times...

This girl made a whole blog of comparison pictures: http://widisiera.blogspot.com/2016/04/seo-kang-joon-mirip-dengan-aktor-taiwan.html

FAkUOBH.png

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Uhm yes. Sometimes he looked like him. There is one more who looks like SKJ. Japanese actor Kentaro Sakaguchi.

Ps. I don't like Triad Princess. Ask ur mom to check Before We Get Married :lmao2:

I feel like Kentaro Sakaguchi looks like SKJ :shocked:

Hahaha I like Triad Princess! (Even though I'm not a fan of the lead actress). But it's a shame that it was never finished. I have no idea what happened. I know it was a bit of a test run for Netflix to produce something in Taiwan. Maybe it wasn't well recieved :(

Hahaha Tea and her affair dramas :laugh: Though I disapprove of Jasper's character, he did look awfully good in a suit and I cannot deny the power of Puff and Jasper's chemistry :heart: They've always been so comfortable together. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

On 9/28/2021 at 2:33 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

But sadly the rating is flunked to the bottom of the sea. Sigh... 

Why is the ratings so low? :mine:

I find it sad because sometimes the work is actually really good but for some reason isn't appreciated in Korea :idk:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, JenL said:

Why is the ratings so low?

Idk but, I think the main reason is the mood. Some pointed that. People already facing hard times with the pandemic, and in the other side of same timeslot there is easy to watch, light healing Hometown Cha where Lost is more heavy healing

if you have to quick choose maybe for a feeling good Saturday night it is easier to watch HCCC first and Lost for later watch

but dang @SilverMoonTea I :nou: for the last 2 comments. "The casting is failure" "Ryu Junyeol is a miscast" :shocked: 

https://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2021/09/theqoo-lost-ryu-junyeol-did-he-take.html

WHAT WHY??!!? :nou:

Both leads are delivering on point performances.. I don't get it but nvm tho, it maybe not the poster's cup of tea but I do wondering how many people agree to that just for statistic :thinking:

anyway, I'm so thankful for Lost being there with Jeon Doyeon & Ryu Junyeol it feels like blessing. Please hold on Lost. :heart:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

I'm sorry. I need to SWOON at this Oppa (I just realise belatedly Oppa tracker has since become Oppa swooning thread, oops, sorry again)... but I MUST post this!!!

Look at this handsome gorgeous cheeky smirk ~ :SquirtleWonderfull::wow: and not to mention he looks dashing in Joseon attire. The colour combination suits him very well too. :heart:

FAkqtswVQAwJ0bP?format=jpg&name=large

TossingHearts.gif.afe64e413e23fd7a81ba28 All my love to Rowoonie....

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

@SilverMoonTeais Before we Get Married on NF? Cause my mum only watches NF. She just finished watching The Third Charm. So I wondered if she had mixed them up LOL! 

@JenL My mum I think has overloaded on kdramas or rather she's watched most of what's available on NF. ( She likes watching on the big screen , so only NF is available). Of late she has been checking out C / T dramas

@mademoiselle Have to say RW is looking good in historical clothes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

5 hours ago, bairama said:

but dang @SilverMoonTea I :nou: for the last 2 comments. "The casting is failure" "Ryu Junyeol is a miscast" :shocked: 

https://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2021/09/theqoo-lost-ryu-junyeol-did-he-take.html

WHAT WHY??!!? :nou:

Both leads are delivering on point performances.. I don't get it but nvm tho, it maybe not the poster's cup of tea but I do wondering how many people agree to that just for statistic :thinking:

anyway, I'm so thankful for Lost being there with Jeon Doyeon & Ryu Junyeol it feels like blessing. Please hold on Lost. :heart:

Ikr. I only read our JH thread for Lost. Haha rather than having blood pressure seeing news about rating etc. The drama just not everyone cup of tea. I don't see problem with script / acting / casts. Somehow I just accept my fate, I often liking drama with low rating / not popular. It's a bit lonely sometimes, but what to do 

:idk:

@abs-oluteMseems on Netflix Taiwan. I don't have NF, not sure how they operate haha... 

Btw I think I have guy type then. I like all variant of guy with similar looks to SKJ :lmao2:That J drama actor, me & @Tofuwaiting for his new romcom this month.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

@mademoiselle the color combination is really nice there in Affection, prettyyyyy

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Ikr. I only read our JH thread for Lost. Haha rather than having blood pressure seeing news about rating etc. The drama just not everyone cup of tea. I don't see problem with script / acting / casts. Somehow I just accept my fate, I often liking drama with low rating / not popular. It's a bit lonely sometimes, but what to do 

:idk:

yup totally :1000:

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I'm sorry. I need to SWOON at this Oppa (I just realise belatedly Oppa tracker has since become Oppa swooning thread, oops, sorry again)... but I MUST post this!!!

btw I always think this thread is somehow kinda like that, oppa swooning thread especially when there is no shrine or chingu to squeal it in the shrine :laugh:the bright side of it: we make 💲💲 to silvahhhhmoonnnnn

• Haha 4

G O O D  V I B E S