@SilverMoonTea My brain is on vacation mode from all these celebrity drama. Haha! But in all seriousness, that's unfortunate. Hopefully, whatever it is is resolved soon. Seems like there is more to it too.

@abs-oluteM Yay! They are the best pair. I liked Eun Tak's and Ah Reum's romance more. Haha! I believe they are positively considering the third season. I feel like AHS had a project lined up after Red Sky, didn't he? 

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 hour ago, Tofu said:

@abs-oluteM Yay! They are the best pair. I liked Eun Tak's and Ah Reum's romance more. Haha! I believe they are positively considering the third season. I feel like AHS had a project lined up after Red Sky, didn't he? 

Me too...ET and AR's romance was so cute. My heart is now stuck in Woo Jin land ! 

AHS does have The Office Blind Date with Kim SeJong after this. 12 eps - seems like contract marriage ...my fave....ahahaha
They did say that S3 will happen but targeted for Winter 2022. 

@SilverMoonTea Woah....RJY love is lasting long. I underestimated you :GrimChamp:

But can I just say how hot KJY oppa here looks in the rain. 

3ddabc5a-092f-4018-89e3-e4a2b82372fd.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

23 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

AbsM, how many dramas u're watching lols... Do you have enough sleep ? :pandascared:

Not so many ...The King's Affection, Dali & Gamjatang , Reflection of You - I am up to date.

Jirisan- I am behind one episode. The other two are negligible as: Work Later Drink More - only half hour episodes ( so very fast) , and  my cdrama - waiting for last two eps . That is why I just binge on all things Ahn Hyo Seop :smile:

This week was also more relaxed cause of Deepavali public hols so less classes as we let the students off . 

• Like 5

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

32 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Urgh poor thing @ktcjdrama luckily not serious. 

I thought you forgot him...:GrimChamp:

So I was continuing with my AHS binge ...decided to do a short one first - Queen of the Ring ...I was like what the heck rubbish drama is this? :BulbaConfused:ahahah....

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, SilverMoonTea said:

I still care for my oppa acquisition :heart:, just I have lots, so hard to keep up with them one by one. 

Haha Queen of Ring with Kim Seul Gi I think? Funny but not memorable. 

True ,,,it is hard to keep up...I am struggling too. 

Yes with KSG ...it is a mindless watch. Just for me to ogle at AHS . But he looks better now I feel as he ages. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Just now, abs-oluteM said:

True ,,,it is hard to keep up...I am struggling too. 

Yes with KSG ...it is a mindless watch. Just for me to ogle at AHS . But he looks better now I feel as he ages. 

He looks good in Abyss, but it's another rubbish. Wow it's in rhyme 😆 

Btw I can't believe but I become monogamous AbsM, I love RJY so much. Think still going strong until this month. 

• Haha 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

3 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

He looks good in Abyss, but it's another rubbish. Wow it's in rhyme 😆 

Btw I can't believe but I become monogamous AbsM, I love RJY so much. Think still going strong until this month. 

Let me mark this down...monogamous. I don't believe you. :lmao2:.

I will do that YT drama first (think also rubbish plot) but at least can side ogle at Cha Eun Woo. Then I will do Still 17. Abyss is like last resort. Think @ktcjdrama also said plot was bad. 

This is quite true...I do like all these pairings

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

Then I will do Still 17. Abyss is like last resort. Think @ktcjdrama also said plot was bad. 

I dropped Abyss. If I may suggest, don’t look back, just look forward 😆 He is still skinny in Still 17. But it is a good drama, just don’t expect abs and skin from your new oppa. You might acquire another oppa though if you watch 🤔

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

I dropped Abyss. If I may suggest, don’t look back, just look forward 😆 He is still skinny in Still 17. But it is a good drama, just don’t expect abs and skin from your new oppa. You might acquire another oppa though if you watch 🤔

Yang Se Jong? I do like him but I am not such a fan of the FL ( am sure I told you I had trauma with all her fans before :psweatduck:) which was the reason I avoided watching. I was contemplating on watching for LDH before this...so I guess, I have more push now. 

I am actually in the middle of watching Reflection of You. This drama everyone has no conscience. 

The only upside is that we know KJY will get a lot of experience kissing :laugh:

• Haha 3
  • Shocked 1

5 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

If I may suggest, don’t look back, just look forward 😆

You're right ...I just finish Queen of the Ring...TBH rom-com plots these days have come a long way. Gosh the stereotyping on these old ones were bad. Anyhow fun to watch if I don't overthink. Think I can make this into a meme or something! :lmao2:

FDcXtmvUYAUtLdR?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

@abs-oluteM Good effort! Hahahaha! At that time AHS and the other lady's acting were very very green. But overall it is a brainless short drama with happy ending and resulted in AHS and KSG doing a dance collaboration so I thought, "Kyaaa!" 😂

Top Management is so-so as well but you get to see AHS sings! They also release an MV and an album together.

AHS was a lot skinnier at the time (complexion better too it seems...)

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1
56 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

@mademoiselle I finally watched one show with Yang Se Jong in Dr Romantic. Is this one your number one oppa since he’s your twitter handle?

He's no longer my twitter handle (coz I love too many Oppa) but still is an important Oppa I admire for fantastic acting chops - debuted in a short time but already has awesome acting skills*. You should check him out in DUEL. I think it is also a genre you will like too (mystery thriller).

*He's a bit more special in the sense that he is the first actor that I get to follow since debut in Dr. Romantic (it wasn't hard anyway since he was so new).

Are you enjoying Dr Romantic S1 and S2?

5 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

That song quite fun. I totally forgot AHS there, cos CEW so shiny

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA the song has good beats. It was one of my car's playlist for a while until I got sick of it. AHS is actually the main lead in Top Management instead of Eun Woo. xD

4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

This looks good on him... but not that frilly blouse!!

:lmao2: I have something like that but plain blue :lmao2:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
8 minutes ago, im0202 said:

@SilverMoonTea

I think JIS looked best starting from his mid-30s era... He still looks good now as he enters his 40s 😍 It’s a pity he hasn’t done any dramas in recent years, only movies. 
I want to see him for 16 hourly episodes, not just in a 1.5-2 hour movie!! 😩 (Till now like no legit source news of his supposed drama on Disney+?)

Btw how about his movie The King? Any good? It have Ryu Jun Yeol too, but seems his role is minor. 

And his drama with Song Hye Kyo any good? 

Yes that Disney + drama about superhero... hmmm 🤔 haha... 

• Like 6

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif