On 10/10/2022 at 1:22 PM, Tofu said:

I hope we never get to see anyone with that shirt again. :laugh:

@Tofu & @mademoiselle Hahaha both those shirts for YSW and KSH were horrible! :lol:

11 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoiselle @Tofu is it a CF or drama?

It’s really elaborate 

9 hours ago, Tofu said:

@abs-oluteM I have no idea. It looks like a short drama? Chinese dramaland has a lot of these short dramas that are a few minutes long each episode. Maybe it's the same? 

4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM @Tofu It's a CF. Like a really elaborated CF for the original webtoon. Believe me, when I saw their character posters for this, my heart skipped a beat thinking "How could I miss this drama casting?!", and then realised it was not a drama. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think I saw these pushed to me the day they came out because I have webtoons app on my phone. They must have invested so much to get these popular actors to do the CF. CEW just looks like he comes out of a comic anyway (welll I guess all 3 of them do)

There's Eng subs if anyone wants them!

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

Hahaha guess what? I've arranged my holidays around LJW's event so I can go see it. The power of my love for top tier oppas.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

@mademoiselle  dropping the Eng sub version of that trailer

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

@SilverMoonTea Hahahaha just adopt lah. Siwon has aged 😭. His body (with abs) is still good but I can see he hasn't been taking care of his complexion. I learned something new from him in the latest episode LOL... I didn't know potato soothe sunburn too. But Google's method is actually rub potato on the burnt skin, not put potato slices on it. It's the potato starch that is needed, not the actual potato. Hahahaha.

• Haha 4
On 10/15/2022 at 12:53 AM, Tofu said:

@JenL Take lots of photos so I can live through you too!! .

@mademoiselle Wow! I want all CF for webtoons to look like this going forward. LOL! 

I will take a lot of pictures and probably make a vlog or recording of it  :wow::wow::wow:

Hahaha @SilverMoonTea I noticed your shocked reaction :lettalKWA: 

21 hours ago, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

I change oppas every 2 months or so lols

I think when Tea is at her most hyper, she changes Oppas almost weekly, so you're still pretty loyal comparatively :laugh:

5 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Siwon & LDH quite cute together  

I think they look good together, but not a strong fan of either so haven't picked up the drama...lately I think I'm in a bit of a drama slump/break. Not feeling much like watching anything aside from One Dollar Lawyer, which I'm still not up to date on.

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

rub potato on the burnt skin, not put potato slices on it. It's the potato starch that is needed, not the actual potato. Hahahaha.

Wow reallllyyyyy :laugh::laugh::laugh: I thought ithere would be some sort of sunburn cream in existance! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

473f8f369e8e40bb437b8d0439e55d7f.gif

Kim Seon Ho, Seo In Guk, Hwang Min Hyun, Lee Jae Wook, and Kang Daniel to attend '2022 AAA IN JAPAN' [Official]

Reporter Moon Wan Sik  

optimize.jpg

/Pictures provided by Kim Seon Ho (Salt Entertainment), Seo In Guk (Story J Company), Hwang Min Hyun (Pledis), Lee Jae Wook (C-JeS Entertainment), Kang Daniel (Connect Entertainment)

Actors Kim Seon Ho, Seo In Huk, Hwang Min Hyun, Lee Jae Wook and Kang Daniel will attend the '2022 Asia Artist Awards.'

Kim Seon Ho, Seo In Guk, Hwang Min Hyun, Lee Jae Wook and Kang Daniel will attend the '2022 Asia Artist Awards In Japan' (2022 Asia Artist Awards, hereinafter '2022 AAA') to be held in Nihongaishi Hall Nagoya, Japan on December 13, making the awards ceremony more splendid.

'click on this link for more details'

'source'

https://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2022101908252576114

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

Content Writing Newsis Reporter Jang Ji Yoon. 

NISI20221020-0001110427-web.jpg

Lim Young Woong encore concert poster. 2022.10.20.

(Photo = provided by Fish Music)

Singer Lim Young Woong Busan encore concert ticket reservations begin.

According to Fish Music, the management company on the 20th, tickets for the Busan Encore Concert of the 2022 National Tour Concert 'IM HERO' in Busan will be opened on the Internet reservation site 'Yes 24' at 8 p.m on the 20th. This encore concert is an extension of the nationwide tour concert that was successfully completed in August.

Lim's last national tour concert was held in Goyang, Changwon, Gwangju, Daejeon, Incheon, Daegu and Seoul, and as soon as tickets were opened, all seats were sold out. Also, fierce ticketing is expected for Busan Encore Tickets.

The Busan Encore Concert will be held at BEXCO, Busan from December, 2nd to 4th.

source:

https://mobile.newsis.com/view.html?ar_id=NISX20221020_0002054694#_enliple

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

Entertainment

[Herald Interview] Top star So Ji Sub tired of playing good guys

By Song Seung Hyun

20221020000550-0.jpg

Top star So Ji Sub (51K)

Top Korean actor So Ji Sub said he was tired of playing good guys in TV dramas and movies when he got the script for “Confession,” directed by Yoon Jong Seok.

“It has been a while since I started playing lead roles. All the protagonists have something in common. They are mostly nice guys. But this character was not, and that was appealing to me,” So said during an interview with a group of local reporters on Wednesday.

“At the time I really wanted to play a new role that does not overlap with my previous ones. I am always up for challenges and there are so many different roles that I hope to play," he added.

The project was also new to him as he had never performed in a crime-thriller film.

“Confession” is a remake of the 2017 Spanish film "The Invisible Guest," directed by Oriol Paulo. The Korean film tells the story of tech CEO Yoo, who is a suspect in the murder of Kim Se Hee (Nana).

To prove his innocence, Yoo meets up with Yang Sin Ae (Kim Yun Jin), a talented lawyer, at a remote hut. There, the lawyer insists that she will only represent him if he trusts her and tells her everything that happened in the hotel room where Se Hee died. Yang also adds that only then can she construct a credible alibi for him to win the case in court.

So said he especially liked his character Yoo Min Ho because he was not a villain who came out of nowhere.

20221020000551-0.jpg

“Confession,” starring So Ji Sub (Lotte Entertainment)

https://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20221020000575&np=1&mp=1

Actors Lee Jong Suk, Kim Rae Won unite in action film 'Decibel'

By Kwak Yeon Soo

optimize.jpg

yna1065624913850575-292.jpg

decibel.jpg

Actors Lee Jong Suk and Kim Rae Won are uniting for the action thriller film, "Decibel," which revolves around a terrorist who attempts to plant a bomb in the city and a former naval officer who tries to stop him.

In the film, Lee plays the mysterious Navy captain who plans a terrorist attack with a bomb that detonates when sound pressure reaches a certain level. Kim must try to stop the villain. Singer-actor Cha Eun Woo portrays a naval officer who specializes in sonar.

The film is directed by Hwang In Ho, well known for his previous works such as the horror-romantic comedy "Spellbound" (2011) and crime thriller "Monster" (2014).

Director Hwang said of Lee: "Whenever the cameras started rolling, it was as if a cat was evolving into a tiger. Lee was always fully immersed in the story, which was intriguing to watch." Lee recently wrapped up filming MBC's "Big Mouth."

"Decibel" features cool car chase sequences, and Kim also had to dive underwater without a stunt double.

"I paid attention in bringing the multifaceted character to life. I discussed character development a lot with director Hwang," Kim said.

He was most recently seen in tvN's "Luca: The Beginning" (2021).

"Decibel" will hit local theaters on November, 16.

Spoiler

Spoiler

yna1065624913850575-105.jpg

Written By Reporter Lee Gyu Lee.

Suho, Lee Sang Yi talk about traveling together in 'Besties in Wonderland'

optimize-1.jpg

Actor Lee Sang Yi, left, and EXO's Suho star in the new traveling reality show, "Besties in Wonderland.' Courtesy of SBS.

K-pop boy group EXO's Suho and actor Lee Sang Yi gave a glimpse of their new reality show, "Besties in Wonderland," saying that viewers will be able to see a new side of them through the program.

SBS' traveling show, which kicks off at 9 p.m. Thursday, follows a group of celebrity best friends ― actors Lee Sang Yi, Lee Kyoo Hyung, Suho, Cha Seo Won, Lee You Young and Lim Ji Yeon ― going on a trip to Queensland, Australia. As they travel around different spots in the country, they experience various activities, from skydiving to scuba diving.

The show is led by producer Lee Ji Won, who previously led the popular reality show, "Law of the Jungle."

"I have been wanting to travel somewhere with my friends, instead of for work. Although it was for the show, (when offered to join) I said I wanted to go right away without even checking my schedule because it was a trip with my friends from college, the Korea National University of Arts," Suho said in a written interview released by the network.

Lee Sang Yi also said that he was drawn to the show's concept of traveling with good friends. "I don't have much experience traveling abroad so I've been wanting to do so when I get a chance. And I loved the cast members and the destination," he said.

"Going to Australia, filled with nature and the ocean, which I love, with my friends, was just more than enough (for me to join)," he said.

Lee added that they got to know each other better through the trip. "I came to know deeper about their charm. Kyoo Hyung actually is a good cook and is very intellectual. And I've also found out that Suho is a wine enthusiast. Throughout the trip, we were roommates and we had a lot of conversations. I've learned about his mindset in life and his enthusiasm toward his dream," Lee said.

When asked what this trip means to him, Suho answered that it was a chance to show a natural side of him.

"I think (the program) will show a relaxed side of me that I haven't shown to my fans yet. So it might surprise them," he said, adding it was different to be with friends from college rather than with the members of EXO.

"Traveling shows that I did with the members of the group were fun, but traveling with friends whom I've spent my college years together with felt different," Suho said.

"Besties in Wonderland" airs on SBS every Thursday at 9 p.m.

https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/art/2022/10/398_338704.html

Lots of Oppa at the W Korea event tonight!!! 😍 What a visual treat! And LOLLL, I'm totally using the background wallpaper to see guesstimate which Oppa lies about their height based on some other tall Oppa's height. 😆

First tall Oppa ~ Kim Young Gwang @abs-oluteM

FgJQsGKacAAZkla?format=jpg&name=medium

Lee Soo Hyuk

FgJa_tZUoAETh9z?format=jpg&name=medium

Ahn Hyo Seop

Spoiler

FgJjMYiVUAED6jU?format=jpg&name=medium

Kim Woo Bin

Spoiler

FgKWTJ9VUAAT95K?format=jpg&name=medium

Looks like Wi Ha Joon isn't as tall as the above Oppa. :eeeee:

FgKYVnFUUAAdZg7?format=jpg&name=medium

Lee Jae Wook @JenL I'm DYING of the 3 appearing together in 1 frame!

FgKZF1fVEAAry3J?format=jpg&name=medium

Cha Eun Woo

Spoiler

FgJhM61VQAAWU7Y?format=jpg&name=medium

Rowoon

FgKYs7QVIAIS2P0?format=jpg&name=medium

• Heart Eyes 3
3 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

First tall Oppa ~ Kim Young Gwang

KYK is just :wow:...one of my very first oppa loves alongside SongJK and LeeJS. 

This event makes me drool . I was practically camping on W's IG...

This is the red carpet

This is clearer

13 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Looks like Wi Ha Joon isn't as tall as the above Oppa. :eeeee:

But cute! After LWomen, I have finally adopted him though I have watched most of his past shows.

• Haha 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

Adding Dispatch version

Pssss... Jin Young is shorter than the 4th rows of the Ws. Hahahahaha!

And 😆😆😆 at Rowoon being super shy and embarrassed being asked to do some poses

12 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

But cute! After LWomen, I have finally adopted him though I have watched most of his past shows.

Have you!! You didn't tell us that! So which level is he in?

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, mademoiselle said:

12 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Have you!! You didn't tell us that! So which level is he in?

Not yet VIP but he needs to have a couple more lead roles. ahahaah...

He was very charismatic in LW and made me stay for the cray cray plot ...so needs to be adopted.

• Haha 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

15 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Not yet VIP but he needs to have a couple more lead roles. ahahaah...

He was very charismatic in LW and made me stay for the cray cray plot ...so needs to be adopted.

Let's see how he fair playing against JCW in next drama. Sometimes taking on lead roles can become a disadvantage so at times I'm in dilema whether I want Oppa to be lead or not.

But he definitely can lead his own dramas now...

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

I love that WHJ takes supporting roles because honestly, sometimes those characters are more dynamic and challenging than the leading roles. He's amazing and I do think he can lead his own dramas. Maybe he's just waiting for the right script? 

I feel like I have been so busy since my trip and haven't had much time to do anything. It seems like everything will be ok after this week is over so hopefully that means more time for everything. I need to catch up on Rowoon's variety show! 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1