@Tofu @ktcjdrama JY wearing Loewe...what to make of those huge buttons though :thinking:

FgK6yBOakAA4EBZ?format=jpg&name=small

24 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I love that WHJ takes supporting roles because honestly, sometimes those characters are more dynamic and challenging than the leading roles. He's amazing and I do think he can lead his own dramas. Maybe he's just waiting for the right script? 

I do love that he's taking on so many roles. I just realised he was in Goodbye Mr Black from eons ago...but for the life of me I can't even remember what role he played. @mademoiselle did you watch that show?

• Haha 3

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

On 10/29/2022 at 1:43 AM, mademoiselle said:

Lee Jae Wook @JenL I'm DYING of the 3 appearing together in 1 frame!

AHHHHHHHH!!!! :wow::wow::wow:

I saw the videos of him hanging with all the EY guys and AHS as well and I was so in love! Those guys are so totally handsome :heart:

I hope he's still going to be in Malaysia this week because I'm  actually going! But I'm not too sure anymore given the Halloween Itaewon tragedy :letalQQ::letalQQ::letalQQ: That incident was so horrible and they're in a national period of mourning and a lot of things are being cancelled. I totally understand if they don't go ahead, but the heart is still...hoping.

8 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

[ENG SUB] The Villainess Is A Marionette
Full Version is out! @Tofu

They look good together visually...

Although I'm not a huge fan of HSH, I think they both look good visually. So pretty :heart:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 3

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

@JenL Did you already purchase the ticket?

The good thing about this is that it wasn't ticketed - it's a public event, one done to promote Malaysian- Korean travel. It's not like a personal fan meet, but more like an event where he'd appear and do some interview stuff/ games. But I'm not sure about government tourism events. :letalQQ:

Many events in the Kpop world and bigger government events in SK are being cancelled since everything was so tragic and shocking. The cancelled events mostly related to Halloween though. But the official mourning period is till Nov 5th and he's due to appear in Malaysia on Nov 5th.  But as it's Malaysia, I have friends/ family and there's a bunch of shops/ restaurants I wanted to visit, so I'll still be doing all the things I wanted to do regardless. Nothing has been announced either way, but I guess it's mixing in with the rest of my pre-travel anxieties  :nervous:

• Like 2

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

FfzOquFUYAADqsp?format=jpg&name=large

I think I'm soon to adopt a new Oppa 🤭. His name is Moon Sang Min and he appeared out of no where! A fairly new actor. Debuted through web drama and previously was on My Name (Netflix) but I have no memories of him. Hahahaha! But he's super hot in Under the Queen's Umbrella. I'm totally rooting for him to take the crown prince's throne!

@SilverMoonTea @Tofu Come meet my soon-to-be Oppa. Hahaha! @abs-oluteM Are you watching this drama? What about you, @Chocolate? Wanna invest in this one and watch him grow to become a male lead of his own drama in future? xDDDD He's got the height (188cm!), broad shoulder (verified through the funny cold bath scene) and not bad visual. Most importantly, he's not married and no wrinkles. :lmao2:

img.gif

EDIT: Oh hey, he's same agency as Park Seo Joon! Oppa has got good eyes, signing onto this one! kekeke.

@JenL Any news about LJW's schedule? You were right that many many more activities are being cancelled. My other Oppa Yang Se Jong was supposed to drop by Taiwan and this was cancelled too.

No ticket, eh? That's nice since it's free but also if he's famed enough also means there will be a huge crowd. Alas, maybe it's for the better. With this tragedy, even I'm a bit traumatised by crowds.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

@mademoiselle I haven't had the time to catch any new dramas. I have been quite busy & just trying to catch up with my existing shows. But I do want to check out Curtain Call which premieres tonight. 

And also would love to binge Gauss Electronics because it is funny and I need some humor. 

2 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

No ticket, eh? That's nice since it's free but also if he's famed enough also means there will be a huge crowd. Alas, maybe it's for the better. With this tragedy, even I'm a bit traumatised by crowds.

I hate crowds & what happened in Itaewon was beyond tragic. 

Stay safe @JenL ...One Utama (where LJW is scheduled to appear)  is a big and popular mall. Parking is already quite crazy on usual weekends. Go early. 

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

16 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM Curtain Call didn't get postponed? Love is for Suckers will not aired this week. Gauss Electronics - how many episodes is this one? I did see one or two cuts and seem funny.

I checked on Naver and CC will air. I read too that Love is for Suckers has cancelled. 

Gauss has 12 eps - I think about 10 has aired? 

I was catching up on Blind - and you're right- too many episodes. Should have made it 12. Now it's just dragging. 

• Like 2

@abs-oluteM Gauss Electronics - I see. Then maybe I will try it out when it finished ^ ^

I need something different and unrelated to law.

Sighhhh, I'm happy Rowoon is returning with a new drama soon but FL candidate I really can't. I've seen so many of her dramas, she has no chemie with her co-stars. Can't Chae Soo Bin take the role? 😔

Blind - Yep. So long-winded and I felt cheated coz Taec's visual isn't there in this one 😆

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, mademoiselle said:

Sighhhh, I'm happy Rowoon is returning with a new drama soon but FL candidate I really can't. I've seen so many of her dramas, she has no chemie with her co-stars. Can't Chae Soo Bin take the role?

Hmm I have to agree with you about the FL too. I have watched a lot of her shows too as she often ends up with some oppa I am following. She isn't bad actress but I agree about the chemistry bit. 

2 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Blind - Yep. So long-winded and I felt cheated coz Taec's visual isn't there in this one 😆

Hahahahah...were you expecting him to show his abs again like in Vincenzo?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Hahahahah...were you expecting him to show his abs again like in Vincenzo?

I don't remember his abs. I remember his abs from Choco's drooling clip. I only remember SJK's from his funny shower scene. LOL!

But no, not abs but just dress nicer and right now I've issue with his hair - if it is shorter, it'd looks like PSJ's chestnut hairstyle :lmao2:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I feel so unmotivated to watch dramas nowadays. I don't know what it is, but I keep starting and dropping dramas. Maybe I'm just all lawyered out. Why so many of those?! :scaredpanda2:

I will binge GE later when I have time, but I read that it's very funny. CC aired today but I'm not even that excited anymore. I am such a horrible topic starter. :pandascared:

• Like 2

@mademoiselleHaha I'm glad you're adopting still when all of us have been so quiiet this year! I was about to ask what those half naked guys were :laugh:

On 10/31/2022 at 11:03 PM, mademoiselle said:

@JenL Any news about LJW's schedule? You were right that many many more activities are being cancelled. My other Oppa Yang Se Jong was supposed to drop by Taiwan and this was cancelled too.

LJW's event got postponed indefintely the night before I flew out...:letalQQ: so now I'm here and it's not going to happen BUT they're saying they want to reschedule it... which is worse than cancelling in my opinion because I could have reschuled my trip to match if the cancellation had been announced earlier. :scaredpanda2:  But to be fair they didn''t really have a lot of time to decide and in my heart I knew it was going to be put off out of respect, which is totally understandable. 

So while I'm totally happy to be here chilling and having a vacation and doing other things I love, I'm wondering when they'll postpone it till. If it was like next weekend, I could extend my trip or if it was next year I could take another triip...but if it's like the end of this month, that would suck...unless I stay here a month :laugh: But they would have to announce it while I was here to decide :BulbaConfused: 

Maybe I should just admit defeat and waiit tiill Korea trip next year, but it's just so much more convennient when you know they're going to turn up somewhere! :heiboi: Why am I so into fan meets? I don't know myself! 

On 10/31/2022 at 11:03 PM, mademoiselle said:

On 10/31/2022 at 11:07 PM, abs-oluteM said:

I hate crowds & what happened in Itaewon was beyond tragic. 

Stay safe @JenL ...One Utama (where LJW is scheduled to appear)  is a big and popular mall. Parking is already quite crazy on usual weekends. Go early. 

I guess I won't have to worry about crowds now. I am also really traumatised :psweatduck: - the day before there was a huge protest against the horse racing and there were so many people that I ran off to the quieter roads. Though it was the day after the SK incident and so I noticed there were ALOT of cops out and they evenn closed off roads and put barricades to direct pppl  

I was horrified when I heard of the news. At first I couldn't get my head around it and how people could get trapped like that. But a few Koreans drew stick people diagrams and explained the domino effects of how people would have fallen and gotten trapped and how those behind would not have known and continued pushing which caused death. The whole thing made me feel so sick to the stomach and I'm so heart broken for all the families. It's just extremely tragc,

@abs-oluteM Haha, yep! My memories of 1U have always been busy, but it was happening I would have been there super early to get a vantage point of the best spot! :MewHi:

19 hours ago, Tofu said:

I feel so unmotivated to watch dramas nowadays.

Me tooooo!!! Though maybe I'll watch some now that I'm on holidays :idk:

• Like 2

On 10/29/2022 at 3:43 AM, abs-oluteM said:

I do love that he's taking on so many roles. I just realised he was in Goodbye Mr Black from eons ago...but for the life of me I can't even remember what role he played. @mademoiselle did you watch that show?

For days I had the memory that someone asked me a question if I had watched someone in a drama but I couldn't find it again after going through my notification. I finally found it today! 😅

No, I haven't seen Goodbye Mr Black so no memories of Wi Ha Joon. I think my memories of him began as the brother of Son Ye Jin in Something in the Rain. I don't like him in there as he's the typical precious son in the family whom the mother loves the most but at least, he wasn't a jerk brother. And he catch my attention in Romance is a Bonus Book.

On 11/1/2022 at 7:30 AM, Tofu said:

I feel so unmotivated to watch dramas nowadays. I don't know what it is, but I keep starting and dropping dramas. Maybe I'm just all lawyered out. Why so many of those?! :scaredpanda2:

I will binge GE later when I have time, but I read that it's very funny. CC aired today but I'm not even that excited anymore. I am such a horrible topic starter. :pandascared:

Hahahahaha you know. I had a look but surprisingly not that many of my Oppa had played lawyer/prosecutor before.

@Tofu @abs-oluteM @SilverMoonTea we should name the Oppa who had played lawyers. Let's play for fun.

@Tofu's would be Lee Jun Ki (Lawless Lawyer, After Life), Kim Bum (Law School) - does law student count? And who else?

Mine: Lee Jong Suk (WYWS, Big Mouth), Park Hyung Sik (Suit), Rowoon (This Relationship is Force Majeure), Yoo Seung Ho (Remember), Ji Chang Wook (Suspicious Partner), Song Joong Ki (Vincezo), Lee Jun Hyuk (Stranger), Ji Jin Hee (Misty), Takenouchi Yutaka.

Jin Young was a judge in The Devil Judge, does this count?

See, not that many for mine.

12 hours ago, JenL said:

@mademoiselleHaha I'm glad you're adopting still when all of us have been so quiiet this year! I was about to ask what those half naked guys were

I honestly thought I'd have nobody to adopt anymore as the last I adopted was Wu Lei and that was months ago. But this newbie popped in front of my eyes. He's not yet adopted but I feel the potential, hahaha! I think others are just "silently" adopting these days whereas I'm super excited I found a new Oppa-soon-to-be coz this thread is getting too quiet! :lmao2:

12 hours ago, JenL said:

I am also really traumatised :psweatduck: - the day before there was a huge protest against the horse racing and there were so many people that I ran off to the quieter roads.

Oh, I didn't know about this but can the race continue though because it was raining so bad yesterday. That said, I am always iffy about protest because they can turn violent and I don't want to be caught in the middle of it.

12 hours ago, JenL said:

I was horrified when I heard of the news. At first I couldn't get my head around it and how people could get trapped like that.

I was the same because the headline said "stampede" and in my brain the only stampede I've known of was wild animals running for their lives from a predator. Wild animals we can't control but this is humans we're talking about so the next thing that came into my mind was "how it happened and what is the cause". I've seen footage of rescue team trying to pull people out from the crowd but couldn't. The rescue team was at the opposite side of the crowd crush and there were still plenty of space for people to move forward but the crowd looked completely immobilised. The video couldn't show the footage very closely so I can only imagine they were all so squished super tightly and just stuck at the bottom and also people on the top of them so no one could move. Strait Times gave quite a visual report of it and confirmed what I thought it happened.

https://www.straitstimes.com/multimedia/graphics/2022/10/south-korea-crowd-crush-halloween/index.html?shell

• Like 3
52 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

No, I haven't seen Goodbye Mr Black so no memories of Wi Ha Joon. I think my memories of him began as the brother of Son Ye Jin in Something in the Rain. I

That was my earliest and clearest memory of him too. But I didn't like SITR towards the end. SYJ's character - let's say I was so annoyed that she couldn't make her own decisions for someone that age. 

52 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Mine: Lee Jong Suk (WYWS, Big Mouth), Park Hyung Sik (Suit), Rowoon (This Relationship is Force Majeure), Yoo Seung Ho (Remember), Ji Chang Wook (Suspicious Partner), Song Joong Ki (Vincezo), Lee Jun Hyuk (Stranger), Ji Jin Hee (Misty), Takenouchi Yutaka.

Jin Young was a judge in The Devil Judge, does this count?

Ooooo ....I guess you can include him if you're talking about legal professions?

Kim Jae Young ( Secret Boutique)

Lee Joon Hyuk ( Stranger)

Kim Young Kwang ( Lookout )

Yeon Woo Jin ( Divorce Lawyer In Love, Judge vs Judge) 

Song Joong Ki ( Vincenzo)

Lee Jong Suk ( WYWS, Big Mouth)

Lee Kyu Hyung ( Stranger, May It Please The Court)

Nam Goong Min ( One Dollar Lawyer) 

Rowoon (This R/ship is FM)

Yoo Ji Tae ( My Good Wife)

Son Seok Koo ( Suits - but I didn't finish this show)

Kim Ji Suk ( Another Miss Oh)

Lee Dong Wook ( Touch Your Heart)

I like PHS and JCW too if the right drama comes along - so I guess I can't really call them oppa in the truest sense? 

Has  KimMinJae and Lee Je Hoon ever played a lawyer ? No right? 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Kim Young Kwang ( Lookout )

Omo, was he a lawyer?! I forgot! Ok, he goes into my list too. I forgot Son Seok Koo played a lawyer as well in Suit but I haven't adopted him yet 🤭

6 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Has  KimMinJae and Lee Je Hoon ever played a lawyer ? No right?

Lee Je Hoon - I asked myself the same question 😆 but I don't think he has!

Kim Min Jae - That's a no. He's too young before and now I'm thinking maybe too tiny. Hahahahaha!

• Like 2

@mademoiselletesting my bad memory :pandascared:, okay here we go :lol:

Lawyer :

Yeon Woo Jin (Divorce Lawyer in ❤) - my name's inspiration as LawyerH ! 

Ju Ji Hoon (Hyena) 

Lee Jun Ho (Confession & Memory) 

Lee Kyung Hung (May It Please The Court) annoyed tho, half of story he's like a murder suspect 

Yoon Kye Sang (The Good Wife) -> smexy kiss at elevator ! 

Ji Jin Hee (Misty) - this is a copycat homework from madame 😅

Prosecutor

Cho Seung Woo (Stranger)

Yeon Jung Hoon (Vampire Prosecutor) 

Lee Jun Hyuk (City Hunter) 

This less??!! Do I have more detective / police oppa? Or my memory just really bad? 

• Like 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

16 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

we should name the Oppa who had played lawyers. Let's play for fun

I feel like we should do the opposite and name the oppas who haven't played a lawyer. :laugh:

Lee Je Hoon has not played a lawyer. The closer he gets to that type of work is as a detective in Signal and I think he was a police officer once in a movie (could have mistaken him for someone else though). 

Yoon Shi Yoon has played a lawyer before too (It's Beautiful Now). He's even played a judge before too (Your Honor) -- well, he played the judge and the person pretending to be the judge he played. Did that make any sense? LOL!  

I love that we all share the same oppas because it means I didn't have to try very hard with this list. I'll stop with Yoon Shi Yoon. :lmao2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Omo @SilverMoonTea you love Yeo Woo Jin that much to name yourself after his character! Did I adopt Lee Jun Ho? I can't remember anymore but if I did then yes, stealing one from you as well. Hahaha!

Lee Je Hoon, I'm surprised he's never played a lawyer/prosecutor/judge. Hahaha! He was a profiler in Signal.

I didn't know Yoon Shi Yoon is your Oppa, @Tofu. Well, Tea can steal another from you coz I remember she fell for him in The Big Hit.

Not that many Oppa played lawyer actually. I looked at some Oppa's pics and thought, hey these big shots/older actors also hadn't played one before:

Kim Soo Hyun

Hyun Bin

Gong Yoo

Lee Min Ho

Park Seo Joon*

Seo In Guk

Kim Woo Bin

Im Siwan

*Park Seo Joon is quite funny, I remember he said he's never played a chaebol before so I was so happy for him when he landed the drama What's Wrong with Secretary Kim :laugh:.

Have Lee Jin Wook and Song Seung Heon played a lawyer before? Yoo Yoon Seok also hadn't played one.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Written by Reporter Kim Young Jae TV Report.

fe0fa99c-6026-46c8-8d66-4a3e3e7e5678.jpg

South Korean trot and ballad singer, entertainer and YouTuber Lim Young Woong official YouTube channel Lim Young Woong is breaking its own new record in cumulative views.

As of the 3rd, the cumulative number of views of 'Lim Young Woong' exceeded 1.72 billion views. The cumulative number of channel views is steadily increasing. It reached 1.7 billion views on the 16th of last month and 1.71 billion views on the 26th.

The number of subscribers is about 1.43 million. It is known that Lim Young Woong is the only male solo singer with over 1 million subscribers. If viewers add the 'Lim Young Woong' channel, the total number of subscribers is about 1.67 million.

There are a total of 53 videos with 10 million views, 'A Story of An Elderly Couple in Their 60s', 'My Love Like A Starlight', 'I Regret Crying', 'Hero', 'Suddenly', 'Ugly Love', 'One-sided Dandelion', 'Purple Postcard' ''Cover of Wish' 'Two Fists' 'Elevator, not Stairs' 'Rain Shower' 'Love Always Runs Away' 'Blank' 'Bad boy' 'Gombaeryeong' 'You Are My Life' 'Can We Meet Again' 'Our Blues' 'Father', etc.

He has participated in the '2022 Lim Young Woong National Tour Concert IM HERO' with 170,000 audiences in 7 cities. The previous round and all seats were sold out, proving Lim Young Woong popularity. An encore concert will be held at BEXCO in Busan on December, 2 until December, 4 and Gocheok Sky Dome in Seoul on December, 10 until December, 11.

source:

https://www.tvreport.co.kr/2120071#_DYAD

• Like 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

seo-in-guk.gif

Written by Reporter Ha Ji Won Export News.

mb-1667451277492730.jpg

Singer and actor Seo In Guk is considering appearing in the new drama 'Handwritten'.

On November 3, Seo In Guk's label Story J Company told Xports News and revealed the actor is currently reviewing the lead role in the upcoming series 'Handwritten'. Based on the novel of the same name, 'Handwritten' is described as a mystery action drama set during the Joseon Dynasty, and it follows the story of a man who lost his memory and identity.

'Handwritten' is a drama about a protagonist and if cast, Seo In Guk will play the role of Kwon Soo Young, who was believed to be dead until he returns to gain power.

'click'

'source'

https://www.xportsnews.com/article/1650076#_DYAD

• Like 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan