River Where The Moon Rises/The Moon Rising River 달이 뜨는 강 [2021]

Tofu

Oh yay new episode today ! Looks like On Dal got injured. 

https://tenasia.hankyung.com/drama/article/2021032939554

BF.25880813.1.jpg

@ktcjdrama looks like you can start watching with us soon. Seems like eps 1 will be released on Video On Demand  in SK

https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/202103280872I

Spoiler

The first episode of "River'" which is re-filmed and re-edited and uploaded in Na In Woo's version from March 29, will lead the drama, from the first meeting of Pyeonggang and Ondal to the bad performance of Pyeonggang, Ondal and Gowon (Lee Hae-young) It contains all the beginnings of the going story. It seems that it will help viewers who belatedly infiltrate the'River River' to follow the overall development.

In this regard, the 'River' side said, "With the determination of Director Yoon Sang-ho and the cooperation of the cast and staff, we are able to show viewers the first episode of 'River River' faster than expected." We will do our best to resume the VOD service up  as soon as possible.”

If VIU gets this version , then you should be able to see it on the sites.

On 3/27/2021 at 11:48 AM, Tofu said:

A part of me hopes that General Go falls in love with Mo Yong, but I also know that she might just be a pawn in the game he's playing. If it does turn out that he truly have fallen in love with her, this scene would look a little different, wouldn't it?

I like this twisted , possibly toxic romance.  :Ghastlel:OnDal and PG are sweet together & theirs is the innocent sort. kkkkk  General Go and MY's love line is interesting because it feels like she shouldn't trust him cause I think he is using her . But maybe he does have some feelings. This is like a forbidden love :MewWave:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

3 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Looks like On Dal got injured. 

It's the remake of the epic fight scene in the first episode!! 

I've seen a lot of photos released for today's episode and I'm excited to watch after work today. =)

• Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1

Episode 13 MAADDD cap

(From VIU subs)

ImageImage

Spoiler

Northern Zhou of 50,000 soldiers are coming. They need a welcome party so the King ordered to have the Five Tribal Private army to have a comeback. Time is running out.

Back Street Boys GIFs | Tenor

Pyeonggang learned about the King's decision, Go Geun want her to leave. But she refused. Queen for the meantime don't want the King to go either. The crown prince joins the King also. Queen got excited on the idea. There's a chance for them to die in the battle. 

Back at the Ghost Valley, the Chief confirms to Gajin that they will go to war. The former generals agreed. Ondal tho is worried. This is not just a war. Gajin eased his qualms, they need him. 

Gochuchang gameplan- sends 500 men. Go Geun thinks that Sunno will join the war. This will be an opportunity for them to finally end the tribe. 

Disney Evil Villain GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Gajin watches Ondal fixing his father's sword. Flashback to another kang sky because the show says why not. 

Pin by Bellai on Gang ha-neul( 강하늘) | Kang ha neul smile, Kang haneul,  Korean actors

(By the way, I love, love the transition of background music from Go geun x Father to Ondal x Father with Gajin. Smooth.)

Lady Sa gave General On Hyeops armor to Ondal. She is worried about her children. But Gajin reassures that they will return safely. 

Meanwhile Go Geun orders Mo Yong to write a message to Silla. 

Cut me instead, Mo Yong said. 

I can't , Go Geun said.

I am not your woman, she said.

That is what I am truly like, he said.

Morning came, PyeongOn (it translates to calm/peace/serenity). and their another kiss. (from the clip/preview)

I only fight for you.

(poor gajin tip toeing everyime they kiss)

I will protect you too, at your side.

Now with the headcount !

30,000 with 4 harabojis , one teen member on stand by

20,000 men on trail. 

Their problem though is the Mercenary Army that consists of foreign barbarians. 

King orders Go Geun to lead the army to fight the mercenary.

Big Birds Can't Fly | 'Big Birds Can't Fly' Animated GIFs | Nature | PBS

Gochucang plotted another plan instead. Make Sunno go to the mercenary. 

Go Geun, again grants his father wishes.

Learning about the fake 'king's message' ,one of the generals in Ghost Village is wary about the new plan. How will a group of 300 men fight a thousand? Of course they knew it's Gochuchang's trick.

However, Ondal's is so confident. Just get the leader. Simple.

Tonight We Dine In Hell GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

but HOW?

Ondal: please ask my wife. :lol:

The send off. Kiddo Wol Yi gives talisman to Tara San as a goodluck. This send off is heart breaking.

King learned about Gajin + Sunno's attack . King just knew what Gochuchang is plotting. However, if Sunno's succeeds, King said that their status will be reinstated. 

Chief Monk and Mo Yong met. Chief monk warns that her love for Go Geun will be gone to waste. Monk then tricks her mind, her love will blossom if the princess is gone. 

At the ghost village, Lady Sa prays for her children's safety.

Now with Gajin's smart plan: The went to the Mercenary army and surrendered. 

The King learned about Gajin 's leading the surrender. 

Wibalta (army general) asks why they surrendered. Gajin says it's because the Sunno's tribe was casted away by the Palace. 

• Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

Episode 13 mad cap - part 2

Spoiler

The rest of the 300 men of Sunno are waiting for the signal to attack. 

Pyeonggang says that the King cut ties with her, and was forced to leave the palace. This is true anyway, so it appears genuine to the the general. 

Wibalta believes. He said that he will send her to the headquarters instead. This is not part of the plan. 

Ondal wants to go with her too, but Gajin promises to return before sundown so he should wait. 

King is getting worried, but Crown Prince knows that his sister is into something. King said he knows too, that is why he is more worried. 

While being in hostage Ondal checked where the location of their weapons are. Tara San overheard the soldiers that the General plans to kill the princess . (he understand their language)

Tara and Pung Gae started a commotion to attract the soldiers. This is not part of the plan. Ondal retrieved his sword. Gajin saw the signal (the arrow with colored powder). Gajin went back . 

Chief reinforces. 

Fight. Fight . Fight. 

Gosh the cinematography and musical scoring is a beautiful mess. 

Bravo GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Tara San saving Tara Jin. 

Finally , Ondal killed the general.. However Ondal bracelet broke. Gajin rushes through the battle scene. 

Wibalta is down.  Sunno won. While everyone is rejoicing, Tara Jin is bawling for her twin.

Not far from the fields, on the mountain, Go Geun just stood there livestreaming all the events that took place.

Here comes the Nae Goguryeo, Nae Nara scene. 

My Feels--(Gif) by MischievousMonster on DeviantArt

Back in the headquarters, time for the jackson five to show their skills. 

Lady Sa also heard of the good news. The war is now over. 

Before Ondal and Pyeonggang proceed to the palace, they made a burial to Tara San. 

The couple went back to the palace. They are rewarded.

All Gochuchang see on this ceremony is On Hyeop. 

You are my daughter. You are my son. 

Ondal:

Internal Scream GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

PyeongOn went to meet the other royals. Ondal is very excited but the crown prince keeps on snobbing him. So cute. 

The Queen enters , and shoo the crown prince away. Ondal is just there bragging about his couple bracelet LOL

The chief monk is waiting for his last chance for revenge, pretending as a fortune teller. 

Go Geun met his father. He is now decided, he will wage war and have the PyeongOn as trophies for his father. He went to Mo Yong's place. She asks about his love to Pyeonggang if still there. 

The princess' portrait is burning while they kiss. 

The chief monk made the King and Crown Prince have a tea. Because of that , both has paralyzed. 

While PyeongOn is having a hug time (and how happy Ondal about the king calling him as his son), Nanny entered . Pyeonggang asks about his father . Nanny mentioned about the fortune teller. Keyword: Songhwadang.

It rings a bell to Ondal, the Songhwadang is that man--the chief monk!

End of Episode ! Too much feels !

• Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

Ahhhh!! This episode. My heart. :wow:

That's really all I wanted to say, but I guess I'll add a little more. Haha! When Tara San saved his sister before sacrificing himself, I cried. Prior to this, he was already feeling a little bit left out because everyone had someone but him. I knew that it was probably inevitable that we would lose someone, but I secretly wished we didn't. 

General Go continues to play a really dangerous game. At this point, I think I'm a bit more settled that he is going to turn his back against Pyeong Gang and the King. When he said he would bring back their bodies/heads (can't remember exactly) as trophies for his father, that was it for me. He's done. I don't trust him especially considering how much he is using Mo Yong too. 

Moving on....this scene, everyone! This scene happened!! :heart:

• Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 1

Episode 14 mad cap- Moving to the City (VIU Subs)

(can't believe we have only 6 episodes to go after this )

Spoiler

PyeongOn rushed to the shrine and saved the King and Crown Prince. Gajin almost killed the chief monk but Ondal was able to stop her. 

Chief monk is captured , injured. Queen because of her panic, rushed to see Gochuchang. With the idea that Gajin knows about Chief Monk, the Queen used this instead to save herself. She also noted how Ondal has no palace etiquette .

Chief monk was captured by masked figures. 

court scene--the news about Chief Monk's escape is again debated in the palace. 

Ondal visited moochin!

Mother Son GIFs | Tenor

At the palace, Gajin met Go Geun and she mentioned about his livestreaming while they were at the battle. Go Geun reasoned the battle almost ended and he has no use. 

He convinces Lady Sa to come with him at the palace. But Lady refuses. General Woonam also invited Hong Mae to go with him. Gajin 's father also chose to stay. 

Pung Gae and Tara Jin bickers about going or not to the palace. Ondal convinces her to go. He said Gajin needs her friend and her husband.

Gajin remembers about the Queen involvement with Gochuchang. 

Fist GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Go Geun and Gochuchang discus on how to find the chief monk. General Yeon of the Jeollo tribe is also returning to the five tribe council upon Ga Jin 's request. 

Mo Yong left medicine and a letter for Go Geun. "Everything will go as planned. Do not worry much"

WHAT PLAN ??

Mo Yong's father knew about her being close with Go Geun. He warns her that she might put Suno tribe in danger. 

• Thanks 2
  • Party! 1

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

Episode 14 mad cap part 2- The rights to salt  (VIU Subs)

(Which brings us back to episode 1-Salt monopoly)

Spoiler

Gajin returns in the Ghost Village to see Woonam and the rest. 

Right now only Gochuchang has the rights to acquire salt. And they need woonam to initiate it. 

They have to provide info about the salt resources. 

King gave Ondal the eight rank as a general. King , Ondal and crown prince ate together. While King is fond with Ondal, crown prince just keep on being a snob. Queen , concubine and princess had tea time too . Queen left the two. Concubine mentioned about the Queen sending letters to the King that's why she is favored a lot. 

Sharon Osbourne Everybody Talks GIF by CBS - Find & Share on GIPHY

Ondal went to their chambers drank. Gajin attended to her but returns to her work after. Ondal 's aegyo did not work. 

Mo Yong is kidnapped, but by whom? Father panicked. Go Geun in anxiety . And viola , he was the one who took the chief monk away. He asked the monk if he is involved. Apparently he is not. 

In the palace, Gajin told the nanny about the affair of the Queen and Gochuchang. The nanny begs not to say it out loud. Ondal enters bragging about his new armor on his first day of work. He asked Gajin what happened. Ondal now begins to notice how she keep secrets from him. 

At the ghost village, moochin is missing her son and daughter . 

Pung Gae prepared a horse for the 'head of the capital defense' . Ondal says he does not a horse. LOL 

What's with you and the horses, Hans? Why do you... | Sven frozen, Frozen,  Image

They saw Gajin 's father at the gate arguing with the soldiers because they can't enter without a pass. Ondal asks the soldiers to let them pass, as he is aware they are just following the rules. 

At the council, the adjushis are shouting again--topic : the exclusive rights to salt. Woonam is there to represent Sunno to cast the votes. 

Tara jin reminds Gajin about her wife duties . Haha.

Gajin apologize to Ondal, and now she shares about the Queen and Go Won Pyo's affair. There, share each other's worries instead! Nanny overheard the convo, and left right away. She went to see Go Won Pyo and told about the letter that Gajin knows.

Go Won Pyo discuss the matter to Queen, that Gajin may be using a fake letter to lure them both. And he also knew , that Queen 's son is not his! She asks forgiveness. 

Mo Yong is kidnapped by Silla 's men. She met King Jinheung (24th king of Silla) to receive a new order--kill Pyeonggang. (Did you just show Soreabol?)

sageukistheshit.tumblr.com - Tumbex

Gajin was called to meet the royals for a tea, while nanny sneaked to the Magnolia hall to get the'letter'. Ondal saw her secretly, checked the room to find out the missing letter. 

Mo Yong returned 'hurt'. Now who schemes who because Go Geun is so worried. 

Queen and Won pyo met at the council hall. They were checking on the letter then busted ! Gajin and Ondal saw them !

Busted (Gif) by MariiBoops on DeviantArt

Preview:

Seems like ondal will go to war once again !

• Thanks 2
  • Party! 1

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

On 3/29/2021 at 8:10 AM, Tofu said:

I looked up Cheonjubang (천주방) and it means "heavenly kitchen". I don't know what that means in reference to the group (that's their name). Doo Joon-seo, the leader of the group, was the Imperial fortune teller and also an expert in witchcraft.

Thanks Tofu! As far as I can tell based on Ep 14, its the group of assassins that the priest / fortune teller guy leads and that trained Gajin to be the assassin that she is. 

I am all caught up except for the first 8 episodes! I am excited to hear that the first re-filmed ep is already out! I am guessing they must be trying to release it before the final ep airs?

So how awesome was it to see Gajin and Ondal working as a team together in the palace. I love this "them against the world" action. But I am also braced for the angst that is likely to happen based on the previews. Please please please don't do it, Show. I figured they wouldn't be so dumb to let Nanny find the secret love letter for Go Won Pyo and the Queen to go scot free. But what a shock it must have been for Gajin to realise that her trusted palace confidantes can't quite be trusted after all. 

It's really refreshing for me the way they have developed Gajin and Ondal's characters as equal partners. She clearly takes the lead in masterminding all the action so far while Ondal supports her. But yet she also exhibits female domesticity in keeping house and taking care of Mochin while Ondal was training in the woods, and then taking care of him after he drank with the King. But neither is Ondal exactly a beta male either. He has so many of his own heroic moments of well, contributing to the battle strategy, fighting in the war and showing leadership in his new role as General. I was glad when Jin pointed out to Gajin that she shouldn't neglect Ondal, because as independent and strong they each are individually, they are stronger together as a team and the only ones they can truly trust and rely on.

Hmm, what to say about General Go? He seems to still care for Gajin when he wanted to rush to the Plains. So his vow to kill them confused me. I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt that he's misleading his father into complacency (he did try to warn him about that). I think he does have feelings for Lady Hae but he's not above manipulating her feelings, much like the relationship between Go Won Pyo and the Queen. Like father, like son?

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Tonight

19 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I haven’t been able to find the newly shot episodes. Viu still have the old version. Anyone with info where to watch, I would appreciate it much 🥰

i think the VODs are not yet uploaded . K-fans are also anticipating for episode 2 NIW version 😍

A possible ending based on the novel

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

I feel sorry for On Dal . In eps 14 despite the welcome & acknowledgement by the king , the restoration and relocation of his entire tribe to their rightful place ( and to be near him), he is like fish out of water . This isn’t a life he’s used to nor one that  he has envisioned. I feel his loneliness and his discomfort.  Can’t blame PG since she’s got a lot on her plate , and On Dal after all didn’t marry some ordinary woman . The distance growing between them is not surprising.

As to General Go , his choices & actions have been disappointing. He’s using MY for sure , and though she’s aware of it , her heart for once rules over her head. I should not really be sympathetic to either one since they are both being deceptive in many ways but I do find their arcs quite interesting to watch. Unfortunately I think this relationship will end tragically. 

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

Episode 15 mad cap - The Princess' Scheme

Spoiler

So here comes our couple who sent DM's without saving their password securely.

Busted GIFs | Tenor

Gajin is  confronting the queen, while Ondal draws his sword with his rage but Gajin stops her. 

Gochuchang questions the validity of the letter but Gajin countered that there is other witness, that is her , eight years ago.

(By the way, the violin riff is gracing my ears, better watch it with head phones on!)

Gajin orders the Queen to leave . Queen refuses but with the blackmail is cast , Gajin is forcing her more. Gochuchang then challenged Gajin to hand over something instead of him leaving.  

Nanny is being sorry, but Gajin reminds her not to tell the King about the Queen's affairs and if Nanny will deceive again, she won't be forgiven.

I Am Watching You GIFs | Tenor

Ondal asks if she regrets what she did. Gajin says no. Ondal asks why Gajin told her that the letter is real, it's because he can't lie.

Ondal:

Used Me GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Aww PyeongOn why are you like this. 

Moyong wokes up, and made up story about her kidnapping. Father is furious but she convinced him not to do anything (which i doubt). Go Geun , don't buy her alibi. 

"Do not leave my sight again" 

OMO. 

"also...DO NOT TRY TO DECEIVE ME WITH A LIE LIKE THAT" :PsyWhat:

Queen bids goodbye to the King to pray for Buddha in the mountains. Young prince will stay. Gajin rushes her leaving. 

Go Won Pyo meets Go Geun and hands over his seal to take over. Father asks his plans.

Clash Of Clans Plan GIF by Clasharama - Find & Share on GIPHY

Queen went to his father to bid goodbye. Young prince cries as her mother is leaving. 

The take away of keeping the secret affair is the exclusive rights to salt. But Won Pyo has things in mind. 

General Yeon arrives, a new ally of Lord Sa. 

At town, Gyeru tribe and Sunno tribe were about to fight but Ondal came to stopped them.  (Notice how disgusted Ondal is when he punched the general lol)

This made Gajin mad. Pung Gae apologized. The King called a meeting. Before Gajin left, she warned Tara Jin and Pung Gae not to do reckless things as they are no longer in Ghost Valley. Ondal butts in. It is him who is the slow learner in the room. 

Still Ondal defends Gajin in front of the two. But Tara is still upset. 

WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS PYEONGON.

In the court room, the proposal about salt acquisition is reversed. The shock of the two harabojis that Go Won Pyo agrees.

Funny Grandpa GIFs | Tenor

Gajin made her speech in behalf of the King about the taxation policy. She asks about Gochuga's opinion, and he has no choice but agrees. 

The King is worried about Gochuga who will definitely not to keep still after this. 

Gochuga writes a letter sending to whom?

At the Magnolia hall, Ondal is carving a new doll. He asks how Gajin 's day was at the court and praised her about doing a job well done with the new policy. 

Gajin suddenly thought about Mo Yong who knew it all along. 

Ondal is asking again about what she is thinking but she refused to tell everything. 

He now said, to take her time and don't rush. Gajin doesn't want to be idle, the corrupt people are working hard. 

Now it's time for Dal to walk out. 

Gajin saw the doll--seems like her miniature version ?

At the ghost valley, moochin and wol-yi are moon watching. 

Wolyi wants to return to her hometown , if only Goguryeo , Baekje and Silla reunites. 

Morning at the castle, Gajin and Moyong meet to discuss something urgent. 

Go Geun saw them. 

• Thanks 1
  • Party! 1

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

Episode 15 mad cap part 2 (VIU SUBS) - Gajin confronts Moyong

Spoiler

Gajin interrogates about Mo Yong's intentions. She was about to kill her but Go Geun saves her!

Gajin asks if he knows about Mo Yong. Then Ondal enters. LOL at these kid stuff. 

Gajin leaves with saying that he can just stop pretending to be loyal. Go Geun,defends himself. But Ondal  interrupts him and just leave. 

The two left. Gajin is still anxious. Ondal eases her by not worrying. But then Ondal persisted and asks if she covets the throne. Gajin didn't think that way. He was relieved.

Moyong and Go Geun argues about their alliance being revealed. Go Geun admitted that he has the chief monk. 

Go Won Pyo handed to the commander a mission something that Gyeru will benefit. 

Commander spoke to Go Geun about the whereabouts of Mo Yong with rumors that she was taken to Silla and barely came back alive. He will keep on digging which Go Geun appreciated.

Lord Sa meets Gajin and talks about the aftermath of the salt exclusion. Gajin forsees revolt. 

Which is happening at Hwangju fortress. 

Crown prince and young prince are having arrow practice. Ondal came to train him. He made a bet to the young kid. Oh wait, Dal finally won Crown Prince's heart?

At the Magnolia Hall, Gajin is contemplating on how to make up with Jin . Ondal says just take her time since Jin is her special friend after all. 

*cue sweet PyeongOn moments finally *

cute trivia about the bellflower scene : it is an additional scene as a montage for the RWTMR fans, as dc gallery fans called themselves bellflowers. Apparently, the director's daughter posts updates on the gallery often. She has an update days ago --she said she keeps on nagging his dad that the bluray  should be pushing through! 

While Ondal is picking what mirror is best for Gajin, she lost her focus again because she saw the eunuch wandering in the market as well.

The mirror Ondal chose broke. 

rainy day⛆😩 discovered by morto on We Heart It

Go Geun and Mo Yong visited the chief monk. He was mocking to see  YeongGeon together. 

The plan: chief monk to kill the King, Gyeru tribe to follow suit. 

Go Geun guarantees his safety as like now where he is still alive. 

Mo Yong gave a pill as a bond. 10 days later the plan will push. 

Tara Jin meets the chief monk. 

Ondal gave another miniature doll to Gajin. Another pledge of love mans another threat is looming. 

Chief monk is trying to brainwash Jin . 

Let's See GIFs | Tenor

At the Hwangju fortress, commander and general Yang Chaek pledge alliance for the upcoming revolt. Shifts to Go Geun and Go Won Pyo planning on the revolt. Go Won Pyo promises the crown prince seat. 

Go Won Pyo is very much excited on the idea of his Goguryeo, he wants to do more than Gwangaeto had done. OKAY. 

Watch King Gwanggaeto The Great Episode 36 drama online | KissAsian

Jin met with Gajin. Gajin is letting her go if that what she wants. Before Jin left she went to see Pung Gae but said nothing. 

At the archery, while Ondal and crown prince are having fun, Gajin and the King are discussing about Go Geun's intention of earning the trust of the King. Gajin mentioned about the spy, the head eunuch. King is aware of this to be used as bait in the future. 

News came , Hwangju's revolt started. 

So this is the battle Ondal will be going to.

Note that the crown prince saw this--this will be trivial later on when Ondal will be volunteering for a suicide mission to Silla. 

The lords of the tribes ask why Gochuga being reckless about this revolt. Go Geun guarantees that General Nam will head the counter attack which they will not fight at all. After a minute of Go Won Pyo's imagining how they will overthrow the King, the guard broke the plot twist that it was Ondal who leads the troop. 

War begins.

Preview:

The saddest bathing scene in sageuk.

• Thanks 1
  • Party! 1

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

Gochujang. General Go. UGHHH. :pandarage2:

The beginning of the episode was pretty awesome with Pyeong Gang putting the Queen and Go Won Pyo in their places. I'm assuming the thing she wanted from Go Won Pyo was the salt, in which he agreed to return it back to the royal family to manage.

The scheming from Go Won Pyo has started and General Go is at the forefront of it all. I don't know how he is going to redeem himself later on. At first I wanted General Go and Mo Yong to end up together, but now I'm just a bit disgusted by their relationship -- maybe disgusted is not the right word to use. I think it's General Go's sudden change that I'm unimpressed by.

• Like 2
On 4/4/2021 at 4:00 AM, ktcjdrama said:

I haven’t been able to find the newly shot episodes. Viu still have the old version. Anyone with info where to watch, I would appreciate it much 🥰

I'm looking for the newly shot episodes too. I want to pick it up and start all over, though I feel sad about the Ji Soo matter - for him and for the cast - I don't want to miss this seemingly awesome sageuk (and seeing how "active" this thread is speaks volume :love:). I think Viki will bring in the new vids since it's "A Viki Original' title in their lineup of dramas.

Waiting patiently... :cry:

Spoiler

jisoo.png

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Current Faves: Undercover & Mine & Bossam (Kdramas); The Handmaid's Tale (US Drama)l  

Watching: A Good Supper, Court Lady...  Waiting: Red Sky, Love (Season 2), Penthouse (Season 3)...