Keep fit with oppa!

giphy.gif

2021 is well on its way. If you made resolutions to exercise , move more and be healthier, you will need some inspiration. Post your favourite photos, videos, gifs etc of oppa working out, doing sports and even eating healthy.

I was definitely inspired by @Chocolate's Hyun Bin posts !

giphy.gif

cc @SilverMoonTea @mademoiselle

• Haha 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

@SilverMoonTea that couple yoga really not easy to do...ehhhh I almost thought you wanted to show me your LF couple doing their yoga. There was a video of them right? :Ghastlel:

By the way all kinds of sports are welcomed ... Kim Jae Young in No Breathing @Tofu

giphy.gif

• Haha 6

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

This is so NSFW but I am looking at this thread at work. 🤣

Ok, I'll go a less showy one first that I remember seeing off the top of my head. 

Hiking with Rowoon, my latest Feb love 🥰

Otherwise just follow SF9 and repeat this sequence until you are in sync with your friends and you should lose plenty of calories.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Star Struck 2

@mademoiselle in the dance videos , RoWoon’s looks really stood out from the rest. Like the rest are like just cookie cutter idols :hug:...I cannot differentiate them . 

@ktcjdrama didn’t you say you want to work out more? 

LDH dancing ! 

@Darkarcana come share your oppa’s stuff. 

@Jane was it you who wanted a thread like that a long time ago ? 

I miss swimming. It will be nice if Sung Hoon is my coach  :Ghastlel:

he’s real fast ! 

• Haha 5
  • Awesome 1

@ktcjdrama if I use that 1st video, I think only my eyes will be exercising

I alternate my exercise regime. I work out 30mins daily & also started planking using an app. I either brisk walk/ jog  in the park nearby or I do zumba. I like following this girl, so I will usually do a playlist of 3 videos. 

Spoiler

and also this one

Spoiler

I will try your kickboxing one. Looks fun.

I realise when I started planking how weak my core is. Don't think I can ever do this. 

Thought of @TiNaDo when I saw this video

@JenL  I believe we're having a Jasper invasion even here. 

• Haha 4
  • Awesome 1

Cool! I will try your Zumba videos too. I haven’t found one good/easy enough to follow. 

What app do you use for planking? If it’s to difficult, try doing bridge first to strengthen core and then later on do planks. This Pilates Hundred also helps to build up core. Sorry, cannot find one with oppas in it 😆

Spoiler

I also cannot do full plank, so doing it on my knees for now. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

@ktcjdrama I use this one. So you can use it for different levels. I am still at beginner level :lenny:

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/30-day-plank-challenge/id1030759187

I can do a full plank like that .Rght now am at  35 seconds and I already felt like dying. I have always thought I was fit since I exercise regularly :shocked2:.

plank.jpg

Pull ups also I cannot do...core & arm strength must be there

giphy.gif

• Haha 4

42 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@ktcjdrama if I use that 1st video, I think only my eyes will be exercising

:laugh: I died laughing at this. Well, our eyes need to exercise too. :P

That video clip of Kim Soo Hyun's is fake. He was on wire for that scene.

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoiselle in the dance videos , RoWoon’s looks really stood out from the rest. Like the rest are like just cookie cutter idols :hug:...I cannot differentiate them . 

Are you sure your eyes weren't following him around? Because that's what I notice my eyes do, search for him and follow him around only xD

Hahaha this pop up on my YouTube - Repeat 16 times.

... I'll get sick of the song first. :psweatduck:

• Haha 5

@ktcjdrama That 1st video looked easy... at first... as I was watching from a chair! My favourite pastime! By the end, even some of the hunky boys were panting 😂 But if this is real tabata, it's said that you only need to exercise 4m every 2 days. I will try! After finishing my 3 bottles of pineapple tarts.

@abs-oluteM I also just thought of that So Ji Sub video. He looks soooooo strong! Makes me think how he throws his new wife around in the bedroom 😋

Spoiler

@SilverMoonTea This is another couple that was pretty obvious. I saw this video when I was searching for SYJ. But even with little knowledge of SJS, it was very obvious that he was smitten with the interviewer. SYJ was a third-wheel here lol.

I read the last 5 pages of your LF ship, but can't see anything leh... 😅

And of course, here's my precious! 😍😍😍😍😍

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

@Chocolate Did you see other clips? She tried to correct their postures but did it quite forceful LOL LOL. They also went to her house and LSG's reaction to her at first was funny. I wonder if that's really her house. Looks so neat and clean.

@ktcjdrama I thought Pilates are similar to Yoga but didn't know there's Pilates Cadillac. I'd imagine this to be costly because it seems like you at first need a PT to teach you the right posture etc first.

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

@ktcjdrama I did the kick boxing video. I also did another 15 mins one. So total 45 mins. Can feel the burn . Makes me feel better after eating some bakwa (BBQ meat)  :GrowDerp:. Feel less guilty a bit.

@mademoiselle Can plank for 35 to 40s at the moment. Hope I can hit 1 minute end of this month

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

@ktcjdrama I thought Pilates are similar to Yoga but didn't know there's Pilates Cadillac. I'd imagine this to be costly because it seems like you at first need a PT to teach you the right posture etc first.

A lot of ppl think Pilates is similar to Yoga but it really is not. If you search on it, you will find out that Joseph Pilates, the founder, designed the program initially for rehabilitation of injured people. Many sportsmen and dancers have benefited from this program. And yes, it is expensive because we do need instructors to guide us at first (breathing, control and balance are very important), which is why I don’t continue anymore haha... I needed it for my scoliosis and the sessions helped me a whole lot when everything else did very little. Now that I know the basics, I am able/confident to just follow YouTube Pilates but only limited mat exercises. The studio equipment really make a difference and I miss those. Besides Cadillac, there are Reformer, Barrel, Wunda Chair for the bigger equipment. There are other small ones. 

Korean actresses I know doing Pilates regularly is Yoon Eun Hye, Yoon Se Ah, and SYJ obviously. Actor would be our Counter Ga Mo Tak. 

@abs-oluteMwow, you start exercising already. I am taking off for this weekend. Will resume on Monday haha... There are more clips with her as the instructor on that channel. She is fun to follow. I believe she holds online classes too but all in Korean so I don’t think I can join. 

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Insightful 3
  • Haha 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

13 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@abs-oluteMwow, you start exercising already. I am taking off for this weekend. Will resume on Monday haha... There are more clips with her as the instructor on that channel. She is fun to follow. I believe she holds online classes too but all in Korean so I don’t think I can join. 

LOL...I exercise most days, so I just did this instead of my other routines. I didn't use the subs. She was clear enough - as she shows you step by step for the choreography. I saw her other videos. Quite fun. 

@SilverMoonTea have you seen this one yet..ahahah

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@Chocolate Did you see other clips? She tried to correct their postures but did it quite forceful LOL LOL. They also went to her house and LSG's reaction to her at first was funny. I wonder if that's really her house. Looks so neat and clean.

Yes, that's her house. I think she may have renovated/changed furniture before going on MITH. There were some older pics showing the same living room but with different furniture before this telecast.

Spoiler

Btw, HB has bought a new penthouse - rumoured to be the marital home but it was denied. Want to see the video?

Yes, I love the 2 episodes of Master In The House that she appeared in (46 & 47) ❤ and also LSG's reactions were super funny! I tell you, he was planning not to wash that hand 🤣

spacer.png

And since this is a fitness thread, maybe YSJ can share with us how to enjoy our exercise as much too 🤣

spacer.png

Edited by Chocolate
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Terms of Use