Havenites Dabang

@SilverMoonTea Lee Jae Wook.

@wallflowersforjane @SilverMoonTea Yeah I do. I wanna check it out first. Not sure I'll like it but the preview seems interesting and I do like Lee Jae Wook to some level (when he's not playing a jerk). @SilverMoonTea Do you have a thing for bad guys? LOL. He's so mean as Baek Kyung!

@wallflowersforjane I gave up on episode count coz with Netflix, it'll remember it for me. On another site, the "colour" will be different if I hadn't seen that episode. Also with the ones I really like, I download so I just keep track from there. For the dramas I watch half-heartedly, like Good Detective I was trying out, I ended up watching the finale episode without knowing it! :laugh: So I put it aside again for a rainy day when I'm absolutely have nothing else to watch...

• Haha 4
15 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

@abs-oluteM omggsss I cannot waiittt, going to be a fun drama for meeeeeeeee. :wow:

Me too...they look so good together ...and then we have to guess whether they both love each other since she's a big con. 

@wallflowersforjane I give you the subbed trailer . GKP is a fave with me. I follow him since Chicago Typeriter.

Spoiler

I will open the thread later...I wanna see if we have enough people watching to open.  
I have to make sure I am fully on board the 1st two episodes or it will end up like When The Most Beautiful thread @mademoisellesia....that is a pain in the butt drama . My oppa turns out to be a jerk...waste my time. :cry:...I don't mind oppas playing villain but this drama is just nothing but pain. But I salute you for 9 dramas...when will you sleep?

@wallflowersforjane How to squeeze in that Spy Drama...aigoo...die la ...you watch 1st and tell us if you like it.

17 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@abs-oluteM I confused myself with my drama list now.

Still on track :

Lies of Lies -> the most exciting now @LaLa @UnniSara

Brahms 

Record of Youth

Behind: 

Stranger

Missing

Lonely enough to love

Just try:

More than Friends (still not sure) haha... watching this just to kept my promise lols @mademoisellesia

Oh ya you also watching Missing and that Lonely drama .......I think you'll drop them soon ..especially Lonely

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Awesome 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

16 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

So I put it aside again for a rainy day when I'm absolutely have nothing else to watch...

This is not going to happen for the next few months. Lol!

12 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@wallflowersforjane I give you the subbed trailer . GKP is a fave with me. I follow him since Chicago Typeriter.

Yay, xie xie ni! Mmm, GKP is very handsome. Since it's his post-army drama, can we expect an abs scene? :SquirtleNiceAhah:

12 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@wallflowersforjane How to squeeze in that Spy Drama...aigoo...die la ...you watch 1st and tell us if you like it.

I also don't know if I will watch that one. But interesting huh, similar themed dramas coming out at the same time. Music, now Spies. That If I Cheat I Die drama looks interesting, I will give that one a try since it says funny and I like the FL.

20 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@wallflowersforjane saeguk oppa is up in club!

I don't watch sageuks so I got no oppas to contribute. But I will come over and admire!

Edited by wallflowersforjane
  • Haha 5

32 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

I don't watch sageuks so I got no oppas to contribute. But I will come over and admire!

I said that 7-8 years ago and that Faith will be the last... and I slapped myself in the face after falling for Kim Soo Hyun in My Love From the Star. :laugh: And many more other Oppas.

Edited by mademoisellesia
  • Haha 5
1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@abs-oluteM I confused myself with my drama list now.

Still on track :

Lies of Lies -> the most exciting now @LaLa @UnniSara

Brahms 

Record of Youth

Behind: 

Stranger

Missing

Lonely enough to love

Just try:

More than Friends (still not sure) haha... watching this just to kept my promise lols @mademoisellesia

I love dropping drama too because something Nee always catches my eyes. So I hat to limit the amount of drama I watch. 
On track 

Stranger 2

Lie After Lie 

Man in Veil ( waiting for revenge to start) 

Drama’s I dropped ( Check in forums for info

Fatal Promise ( Ended)

Brilliant Herritage ( Ongoing)

My Mom has an affair ( Ongoing)

Once Again ( Endend) 

I can really enjoy a drama but once I can’t watch the whole episode without fast forwarding it means it isn’t worth watching. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Haha 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

8 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@SilverMoonTea I will post my Wang So asap, if no one beats me to it... I need to get in front of my laptop first. 

You can still stan him la...we will give you the gift if he gets selected. But have to write the tribute :smile:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

1 hour ago, mademoisellesia said:

I said that 7-8 years ago and that Faith will be the last... and I slapped myself in the face after falling for Kim Soo Hyun in My Love From the Star. :laugh: And many more other Oppas.

Never say never! Well I do plan to watch 100 Days My Prince and Mr Sunshine (not really sageuk I suppose) at some point soon :heiboi:

22 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@wallflowersforjane surprise you're not into saeguk. I was thinking to pick someone who not into saeguk/wuxia to choose winner post haha... what do u think? From the post entry you can see which one manage to sell you to take interest for the oppas ? Haha... 

Lol, I think because they are usually pretty long and I am not into political intrigue so I have never felt compelled to start one. Even the one I want to watch, 100 Days My Prince is more romantic comedy and the leads seem very cute.

Haha! Can can! Let me see which oppa will look best sageuk-wise.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

42 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh

numbers rising again >< @abs-oluteM

Yeah I know . Sigh

@SilverMoonTea , let’s see if @stroppyse & @SnowBlob can also help us decide for the best Sageuk/ Wuxia post 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

madem tried hard to sell me 18 again. But i'm still hesitant lols. But you guys can go watch MTF approved. Some warning, ep 1 a bit slow tho. Don't give up & I promise ep 2 is so much better.

oh c'mon watch 18, I'm in love with this drama now, and I l hope it will continue to be good to the end. I have added MTF into my watchlist, but for now I have one c-drama and 18,so I'm going to finish one of them first then start a new one, but well let's see if I have more time I'll watch them all, hahaha

PS. you know how I dislike slow start cuz it makes me yawning and get bored, but you highlighted it, so I need to pass that first to get into the real deal huh?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
Just now, Alice Wonderland said:

PS. you know how I dislike slow start cuz it makes me yawning and get bored, but you highlighted it, so I need to pass that first to get into the real deal huh?

Yeah I got to give you some honest review haha... I almost give up ep 1. But OSW guy quite eye candy, so I give him a chance. And ep 2 is very exciting. :wow: 

@mademoisellesia tbh, I don't want them become couple so fast haha... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@SilverMoonTea LOL, it's not that slow lar. There are good bits in it between the OTP. But yes @Alice Wonderland E02 got much more interesting because there were more, uhm, development! And yes, please tell Lawyerh she needs to give 18 Again a chance. It's such a good show and only 4 episodes.

@SilverMoonTea I also don't want them to be together so soon. The push & pull is always more interesting. He needs to beggggggg for forgiveness lol.

• Haha 3
41 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Yeah I got to give you some honest review haha... I almost give up ep 1. But OSW guy quite eye candy, so I give him a chance. And ep 2 is very exciting. 

there are some exceptions of course, and I am quite patient actually, I will give 2 eps per drama before I decide it to continue or stop right away, and I will see this since i like the trailers. Well, but I will let it have some more eps first. 

37 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

And yes, please tell Lawyerh she needs to give 18 Again a chance. It's such a good show and only 4 episodes.

ohhhh @SilverMoonTea I tell you, this has no slow start at all, from the first glance I feel it is fun, hahaha, seriously, it is good. Plus you got lots of handsome oppas here, hahaha, junior oppa to senior oppa, bwahahahaha

• Haha 3