Havenites Dabang

10 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM IKR! I was so annoyed when I saw the ending. They did a photoshoot and promoted together and other than Park Hyung Sik, Bo Young had never been so comfy looking and have such intimate photoshoot with (meaning she must be close with the actor), but the movie itself... arggggghhhhh. Really need them back for a rom-com!

Same! I watched a lot of the BTS , rare for me as I don't usually bother for movies. This is their second time working together after Hot Young Bloods. So I suppose it was easier

3 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

why am i sensing more than the prep talk from @abs-oluteM

Prep talk ? ahahah I was just curious about @mirmz's love life. So nice to read about real life high school stuff :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 9
  • Awesome 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

2 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

why am i sensing more than the prep talk from @abs-oluteM

Her shipping antenna is up!

Ahh high school crushes! I am feeling all fluffy reading you @mirmz

@mademoiselle Yeah Run On sounds so boring currently. Let’s see what the teasers bring. Oh it’s not airing till mid December, guess there’s still plenty of time to find out.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

7 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

Good morning!!! 

Public holiday here today yayyyyy. What are you guys doing today @JenL and @TRaNz ? 

So pumped coz I bought the ticket to watch Arashi online concert TONIGHT!!!! :wow::duckhearts::Party02: sooo excited! 

Wow....like...i must have wasted the beautiful day today...LOL

So i woke up only a little later than usual and had to do some work emails and tasks for a short time....and then had tacos for lunch...at home.....then fell asleep after lunch........and here we are 6pm.....still warm as outside and day is about over. HAHAHAHA

Not a fan of these public holidays where its like unattached from the weekend. its just weird. haha

Im looking forward to end of year where its christmas and people take time off and work becomes quiet and I dont have to worry about work related things whilst I try...yes tryyy to be away.

Did you enjoy a day out today at the park @SnowBlob?

@JenL did you head out also and not be a bum like me?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Star Struck 4

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

@SilverMoonTea weoweoweoweoweo :thinking:

Spoiler

latest ep in Search revealed that Aunties past. Of Course shes from one of the elitist units hahaha

Interesting about how the past was a dodgey missing with many years of a lie being carried out to the nation. The whole Father Son thing....dammm....Sad to see another fallen one though....I have a feeling there will be a few more the way this is going.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Star Struck 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

I think I'm dropping TONT sadly. Stopped for over a week after ep 3 and somehow not enticed enough to continue...

Currently only have 18 Again to keep me preoccupied. Jumping on to varieties again since I have almost nothing to watch on work nights currently. Thanks to @LaLa for the recommendation if not I'll be totally bored :PikachuFacePalm:

@SilverMoonTea any other drama to sell besides DoSol? Lol

• Like 5
  • Haha 4
12 hours ago, im0202 said:

Thanks to @LaLa for the recommendation if not I'll be totally bored :PikachuFacePalm:

@SilverMoonTea any other drama to sell besides DoSol? Lol

The Best Hit 2017 drama lols... 

I marathoned it during weekend, got family, friendship, time travel, struggle for success and cute romance too... 

I really like this drama, so sad I'm already ep 12...

Oh and OST to die for as well... 

tumblr-othvuo-S6tf1uyyadwo1-640-gif.webp

I curate new oppa too... Yoon Shi Yoon... :Party01:

Tag @katakwasabi @JeannieBean @Darkarcana

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Yes , shipping is fun @NiteWalker ..I will await more news from @mirmz before we can decide who is the 1st lead / 2nd lead. Technically in Asian drama stories, the sweet male lead ( in this case Carter ) is usually the 2nd lead who may not get the girl. The hard to understand male lead ( Jeff)  who does not seem to care  & has others interested in him sounds like first lead material. 

Don't you agree @Jane @SilverMoonTea ?

@im0202 Try out Start-Up . So far so good. The story is quite engaging. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 6
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

55 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yes , shipping is fun @NiteWalker ..I will await more news from @mirmz before we can decide who is the 1st lead / 2nd lead. Technically in Asian drama stories, the sweet male lead ( in this case Carter ) is usually the 2nd lead who may not get the girl. The hard to understand male lead ( Jeff)  who does not seem to care  & has others interested in him sounds like first lead material. 

Don't you agree @Jane @SilverMoonTea ?

@im0202 Try out Start-Up . So far so good. The story is quite engaging. 

lololol 

it's so funny to see everyone comparing who i like to an asian drama 

and im not even asian XD

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

6 minutes ago, mirmz said:

lololol 

it's so funny to see everyone comparing who i like to an asian drama 

and im not even asian XD

That is true...I think watch way too many dramas. Anyway are you  in school now?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@JeannieBean Hallo haha, sorry suddenly tagging you. I was watching Tne Best Hit (2017) and so in love with YSY Da Bong... haha... The drama was so funny and I found the chemistry was superb ... 

Ctto.

Haha I love this drama so much! They had very good chemistry indeed. I hope they got cast in another drama together. now you guys are making want to watch it again! XD 

Edited by JeannieBean
  • Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 1

spacer.png

Always by your side. <3

archiveofourown.org/users/JeannieGhost

⬆️ My Fanfics

On 11/2/2020 at 10:44 AM, Jane said:

@Tofu Yes, you have to! HAHAHAHAHA! I really do love the side characters. Sometimes I think what if the show had been pitched like I Need Romance where the focus is on the three female characters' stories and how their different relationship types play out.

I have totally no clue about what will happen in ROY! I am spoiled a little about HY and JA but I don't know how they get there yet.

Yeah! That would have been nice if it was like I Need Romance, but for now, I'll accept it as is. :cry:

22 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

Tempted to open 1n2d thread but I think I ll be the only one watching so... No thanks :smug:

No, you won't because I watch it too! I'm a few episodes behind though. I must have referenced it ten thousand times to @abs-oluteM when I found out she loves KSH in Start Up. :laugh:

@SilverMoonTea - Ddabong! YSY is pretty great. I liked him in Your Honor.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Shocked 1

@SnowBlob you can go ahead & open , @Tofu  loves it. I don’t wAtch variety as I don’t hv much interest & time . I prefer dramas. And I see there’s a lot of interest online 

so what I picked up Super late last night was The Spies Who Loved Me & I enjoyed it. You guys can check it out . The pairing of YIN & Eric Mun worked for me . Eric mun has always been a hit & miss for me but  I like him in this 

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1